All Comments on 'Unexpected Encounter'

by surraville

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
use punctuation

good story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ugh

total crap please never write again better yet become a suicide writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Story...But

You really need to proofread -- the story is full of grammatical and spelling errors. I also wonder if a 2nd, let alone 3rd, cum in such short order would be enough to make such a mess -- kind of inconsiderate to cum all over a married gal's face when she has to look presentable shortly thereafter lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

You have a deep understanding of the 'erotic'... And this story is a classic rendition of the zipless fuck... I loved it!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
You can do better

The prose needs work as there are numerous grammatical errors and syntactic blunders. I want my smut literate, and this ain't.

<P>

Learn to write dialog from any standard text on English composition. It will help with the flow of the story.

<P>

Develop your characters. I realize this is supposed to be a stroke story. Fine. There's nothing wrong with that... except you can do more. What makes this encounter special or unique? Nothing in the story makes it so. Maybe he's a pussy hound and bangs married women all the time? Or, maybe he's been celibate since his first marriage ended because the divorce crippled him emotionally. In her, he sees something new, something desirable, something that makes him want to breed her even if she's unattainable. It's that perfect little something that she has that drives him wild.

<P>

As for her, why is her participation in this tryst any big deal? Maybe she's the neighborhood punchboard? Maybe she has sex with anything on two legs with a dick? On the other hand, maybe she's starved for attention because hubby's working a lot (and she doesn't know it but he's got a honey on the side). Maybe she's tired of rubbing herself raw with her toys. Maybe she wants the touch of a man, the feel of him as he takes her to searing orgasm after orgasm, pinned like a butterfly unable to do anything but give in to her desires and passions when she's with him. That's the stuff of erotica. Write stories that capture those vistas and feelings, and audiences will follow you anywhere.

<P>

Good luck.

TheBygDogTheBygDogover 12 years ago
Pronoun trouble

You get 5 stars from me because the story is hot. However, on at least two occasions, you leave the reader working to figure out who you are referring to: In the intro "An attractive coworker's wife lets her go to the seduction" who is attractive? the coworker? and what her does the coworkers wife let go to the seduction?

Later, "the presence of her hubby keeps her next to her" Where does her hubby's presence keep her? next to what her?

Yes, the answers are obvious on careful examination. The error, however, produces a speedbump in the readers enjoyment of the story making it more difficult to immerse oneself in experiencing your (very hot) tale.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Wrong Category

This is Erotic Coupling. There is a wife who is unknown except for her attire and her willingness to be screwed. LW has to deal with the consequences of a wife’s adventurous behavior. All We-The-Readers know is that Narrator (despite being her Hubby’s co-worker) will be seeing her tomorrow morning (doesn’t he have to go to work at the same time? Or is he a Minute_Man? ) No time for any marital consequences to have developed yet! Hubby is willing to get falling-down-drunk at a party. That is all WTR know about her and her marriage!

Yeah, and all the comments about wordsmithing are on point!!!

2*

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 3 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY

This story is nothing but erotic coupling. No plot. No mystery. No story. If it had been properly classified as erotic coupling, I would not have bothered to read it. Waste of my time. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous