All Comments on 'Unexpected Interest Ch. 05'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago

Great story but I didn't get closure,sorry. I loved the characters the ending left me with a number of unanswered questions. Maybe you may consider extending an additional chapter to deal with Bobby co-worker and grandmother. Natasha ex-boyfriend and her sister's new dance studio,what happen in each of these circumstances. Did Bob and Nat relationship status ever change? The Natasha new assistant how is that working out to free up time with Nat and Bob? Enquiring minds want to know what became of this situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One question

I loved the story, even though the ending seemed a little rushed. I like your writing and cannot wait for more. One question I have is, where can I find a 5 star hotel for $100 a night?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Final Chapter?!

Ok... I personally feel as if you shouldn't get on this just because people aren't satisified! You're a talented writer with a few things to work in your writing but you're not terrible. You can't please everybody!

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101almost 12 years agoAuthor
Pahahahahaha!

I swear I meant to put 200 lol. Whoops!

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101almost 12 years agoAuthor
And I had intentions on this being the final chapter.

I knew I didn't want to drag it out because I could feel myself losing the spark wih this story if you know what I mean Lol? I'm sorry if it doesn't seem resolved but *shrug* ;)

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
all in all a great story

I think it was a natural conclusion between these two for now. I can't picture them with the typical version of "happily ever after" just yet. Don't be a stranger in giving us an update on these two in your future stories. But for the most part the main loose ends was tied up.

Tierra22Tierra22almost 12 years ago
Enjoyment

I really enjoyed that story and I hope u have felt encouragement to continue writing.

islandqtislandqtalmost 12 years ago
Still want more but good ending anyway. perhaps an epilogue?

I also had some issues with out things went down in the last chapter but am glad you had her questioning him this time around. The 100 dollar five star hotel thing cracked me up for sure! lol! Terrence is an ass but man, that story is soooo tired. When black men go for white women it's no biggie, almost a rite of passage but when a black women finds a man who is white who treats her nicely she's a traitor/sellout/ho etc. It's an ugly, hypocritical reality women of color face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

for explaining to some that people handle stress in different ways. People were jumping to all types of conclusions like depression which was so left field. Glad that some aren't doctors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That's the end?

You can't end the story like this. There has to be more because the story does not feel complete. Give us an epilogue or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

While I am upset that this is the end of the story, I believe this is the best case happily ever after for Natasha.

Tammy and Terrence are so annoying and typical. One thinks they are the most desirable, the other thinks only his group is allowed to date outside their race. Sorry. Not everyone desires white woman, and black woman have just as much of a right to interracial dating and marriage.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 12 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed reading this story and I also couldn't believe that was the end as well but like someone mentioned an epilogue would be nice if you might be so kind and put us out of our misery thanks for sharing!!

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago
WOW!!

It seems that Natasha has matured. She handled herself well at the party with Tammy and Terrence. She clearly could have gone off completely on both of them, but she showed class. I'm glad that her and Bobby finally got back together and admitted they loved each other. Excellent Ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Where is the epilogue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The End?

This story is in desperate need of some type of conclusion. An epilogue is definitely in order, as it would bring the story to an appropriate close. I don't mind stories that begin em media res, but find those that end that way to be a bit untidy. No one is asking for perfection: their families will pose a challenge, Natasha still does not have proper work/life balance and they both have more to learn about mature relationships. All that we are asking is for you to show them a bit farther along on their journey of growth.

mimi186mimi186almost 12 years ago
Epilogue please!!!

Need epilogue 5 years please!

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
EPILOGUE!!!

Please..I agree five years!!!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Love

that she has backbone and love of herself to help her stand. Family foundation is good to have also. Glad that they pushed past their obstacles and forgave each other. Good future for them-as they realize that anything worth having is worth fighting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

Lol at rough throat drying snores! Great imagery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Epilogue!!!!!!!!

Loved it so much,plz we need more!!! Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES