Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's that red one three cars from yours, but he has the key."

"You have anything in the car, a purse or phone?"

"No, it's all at the room. I thought it'd be safer there than locked in the car, and I didn't want to carry it on a hike." Feeling my pocket, "I have my room key."

"Good. Let's slow him down a bit."

I follow her to our rental car. She stops by the rear wheel on the driver's side, looks around the parking lot — I feel my eyes open wider when she pulls a pretty wicked knife out of her pocket, opens it with her thumb and kneels next to the tire. She pokes, more like slowly drills, a small hole in the side of the tire until the sound of air starts hissing out.

"Okay Lauryn, let's go get your stuff — now we won't have to worry about being interrupted — but we should hurry."

I've never known anyone like this. She's so in charge. She's really striking — not in the usual made-up pretty way though. I feel a really strange draw to her — I feel safe with her for some reason. She's a complete stranger, a murderer for all I know. But no, I feel her — like I know her or something.

"Come on Babe, we better get out of here before lover boy shows up."

***

Back at our room, I use my key to open the door. With Angelie's help, I gather all my clothes and stuff them into my suitcase. Angelie is getting my stuff from the bathroom. I feel like a hit and run thief, we're done in what feels like less than ten minutes. I drop my room key on the table and we're gone.

The long sigh feels so good — I lay my head back on the headrest as Angelie drives us through parts of Flagstaff I haven't been. Thoughts of what to do next try to get my attention — not now, he can do what he wants. I'll decide later. I need to try to figure out how to deal with Ray. Am I'm reading him all wrong?

"You've had a rough day Lauryn, I can almost hear you trying to figure it all out. Just relax, everything will get clear in the right time. You're safe, you have a place to stay. You have something you didn't have this morning."

I keep waiting for her to say what I have, then ask, "What? What do I have now that I didn't have this morning — except maybe a headache?"

"You have power Babe. You have the power to make your own choices. Try it on — try on the fact that no one can tell you what to do."

Angelie's words sink into my thoughts — I look at them and turn them over, letting the essence of them take shape. The small smile I feel, and each breath makes her words have more meaning.

"You see it, I can tell — it's on your face Lauryn."

I hear her words, the smile grows stronger and I open my eyes to a brighter world. I look at her — she glances over to me, then back to the road. "I do see it Angelie — I feel it. I'm not sure what I feel, but it feels peaceful. Thank you for helping me — I can never repay you enough."

"You owe me nada — nothing. I kinda enjoyed rescuing a beautiful woman in distress — I don't get to do that every day, sorta swells my head. Ya know what I mean?"

"No. I have no idea what you mean Angelie, but if it makes you happy then I'm happy. But it is the first time I've been rescued. I mean, that's pretty special — I'll never forget it, that's for sure."

"See, there's my reward — I'll forever be in your memories. Now tell me that's not pay back enough."

"It is pretty cool when you put it that way. Will I be in your memories?"

"Yep, forever. The prettiest woman I ever saved."

"Does that mean there's more that you've saved?"

"Well, no. But that still makes you the prettiest — right?"

"I'm glad you didn't say the ugliest — I just assumed you did this sort of rescuing every few days or so."

"It's not as easy as you think. It's like a summer storm, a lot of things have to come together at the same time. In your case, it took a pretty woman — but it also took an ass-hole. Sorry, if you want I can say jerk. But you see my point, it's not easy to be a heroine when there's no ass-holes to conquer. Does that make sense?"

"I'm getting confused I think — assholes in a thunderstorm — pretty women in distress. All I see in my head is you the moment your foot connected with Ray's face. My heroine! But really, in all seriousness, I'm glad it's all happened when it did. He showed me his true self on this trip — and to think, I was that close to marrying him."

"You gonna go back up north, or stick around here for awhile?"

"I really don't know. He wanted to go back. I really think I'm ready for a change. From the little I've seen, I think I'd love it here. We have a lot of forests and mountains back home, but the contrast here with the forest plus the deserts and canyons is just ... inspiring? No, it's more like mystical. I can't get the right words, you know what I mean?"

"You're doing fine, perfect words. And I get what you mean. Stick around for awhile Lauryn, unless you have a good reason to go back. We can talk more, but for now, here's home."

I take more notice of my surroundings. It's a pleasant neighborhood. The homes are older, mostly stucco with lot's of bright color. But it's tidy and the cars in the driveways speak of middle-class America ... not all that different from home. After Angelie stops her car, I get out and grab my suitcase out of the backseat. She takes the bag stuffed with my toiletries, and I follow her into her home.

"Follow me Lauryn, you can put your stuff back here. I need to clear some of my junk out of the way — just set the suitcase anywhere." I'm a little embarrassed, the room is messier than I remember. "Sorry for the mess, I wasn't expecting to save a lady in distress today. I'll haul some of this to the garage — just push all the clothes on the rack to one side, I need to clean some of that stuff out and make a trip to Goodwill."

"Don't worry about it Angelie. I can't thank you enough ... for everything."

Once we got started, we just kept at it and rather quickly the spare bedroom is looking pretty good. I put clean sheets on the bed and with the windows open the fresh air makes it fresh and bright. "There, not so bad. I hope the bed is comfortable for you."

"It'll be fine Angelie, it's perfect." Suddenly, my emotions break free — the faked strength cracks and tears just seem to come out'a nowhere. I close my eyes and bury my face in my hands.

I've been wondering when it would hit her, and walk the three steps to hold her — I wrap my arms around her and pull her into a hug. "It's okay, just let it all out — it's normal after what you've been through. I'm here — you're safe for as long as you need to be here." She can't say anything yet, she speaks to me with her own hug — she pulls our bodies even tighter together. My face next to hers, I smell her sweet scent for the first time — a mix of scented soap and sweat. I place a hand on the back of her head and stroke her soft auburn curls, "I'm here, you're safe."

I don't know how long we've been standing here — it seems like both a short and a long time. Angelie's body feels soft pressed to mine, I feel her warmth — her hand stroking my hair ... so gentle ... as light as a feather's touch. She smells fresh, like the sunshine and outdoors. I put my hand on her too, my fingers thread into the short black strands — my kiss just happens on it's own. I kiss again on the same spot on her neck, stretching to reach the nearest bare flesh ... and finally relax again.

Her kiss takes me by surprise — the voice in my head tells me, 'No. She's too fragile — don't be an asshole.'

Somehow we know, and break our embrace at the same time. We stand together, my hands on Lauryn's waist, hers are on my shoulders. Now our eyes can talk, I swear Lauryn's are asking me to kiss her. I can't trust the voice I hear — I refuse to be the predator of a wounded innocent.

Angelie's brown eyes are like wells, dark and calling — mysterious. She's beautiful to me. I don't know what to do. I've never done it — just in my mind. If I kiss her again ... no, she's been too kind, she's just trying to help me. I hug her again, my cheek rests on the flat space of her chest just above her breast — I feel the heat of her body through the thin cotton of her tee-shirt — I hear her heartbeat. I give the lightest peck with my lips, then I step back from the fire of her body.

But it doesn't end — perhaps it can't end. Angelie's eyes, those deep dark wells of life still call to me — like a siren song whispering silently the words I'm afraid to hear! The words I forced away so many times!

I felt her kiss, I hear her eyes ... but refuse to take her. I could never live with myself — she's just distraught — don't be the asshole. "Would you like to get a shower Lauryn? You've had a rough day — I'll fix us something to eat while you get cleaned up. You'll feel better, then we'll eat."

I really don't want to leave her — that's what I really want. "That sounds like a good idea Angelie. I feel like you're doing all the work though. I can help fix something if you want."

"Nah, no problema — not a problem Lauryn. My mom sent a big bag of food home with me today. Just need to warm a couple of plates of it for us."

"You. You're just too kind!"

Our eyes are saying other words, we embrace in one last hug and I take her hand and grab her small toiletries bag, and lead her to the bathroom. "Help yourself to whatever you need Babe. I'll go fix us something to eat."

***

The food is easy, Momma did all the work. I spoon out a portion of the several dishes she sent home with me. I'll wait for her to get out of the bathroom before nuking it.

To kill the time, I walk back to the spare bedroom and start cleaning out some of the Goodwill clothes that still clutter the closet. I let my thoughts wander back to our embrace — her kiss on my neck, the soft kiss on my shoulder. Her body language says no, but her eyes say yes, yes Angelie I'm interested. I would love nothing more than to listen to those blue-green eyes. The circumstances just aren't right — if we'd met at the Monte Vista ....

Lauryn comes into her room just as I'm heading out with an arm load of clothes. She's got the towel wrapped around her body, but a quick glance — and another chip is knocked out of my resolve and my good intentions. I back up, so she can walk in, glancing back as I leave — just in time to see the towel drop to the floor. She's stunning! Skin so pale and creamy ... my first thought is a crazy memory of the story book, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. My second thought is more focused on her pretty white butt. I turn away to tend to my errand!

Suddenly, it's me that's in a mess. I'm always the one in control — just calm down! I can't figure out what's going on — I see her eyes again, I see their call to me ... or do I? Oh my gosh, I gotta get her out'a my head. I dump the pile of clothes in an empty box and shove it into a corner of the garage. I try to think of something to talk about over supper.

I find Lauryn already in the kitchen. "Feel better now?" I turn and start the microwave.

"A hundred percent. It smells wonderful in here, your mother must be a good cook."

"Yes, sadly I didn't pay enough attention growing up — but she sent enough to last for days. So, you won't starve at least. Sit down, you want cold tea, water or soda?"

"Tea sounds good. And thank you again, for everything."

"No es nada ... it's nothing."

***

After supper, we settle into the sofa and sip on our wine. Lauryn is wearing the pajamas she put on after her shower earlier — I'm still feeling dirty from this most unusual day. "So, is it too soon to have a better idea of what you're going to do next?"

"I've been thinking about it, I want to stay here in Flagstaff. Problem is, I don't know if I can find a job here. I worked at my father's business right after high school, always planned on going to college ... one thing then another, but finally I made college happen. So basically, all I've ever done is do the office stuff for my dad's appliance shop and go to school."

"Sounds like retail office management to me. You gotta learn to put a little spin on things Babe."

"That's the second time you've called me babe. Is that just like a slang you use."

I hadn't even realized I did that — I called her Babe because that's the way I see her. "Oh, it's just a habit, I think. I tend bar at a nice place downtown, it's just sort of a casual way of being friendly more than anything."

"Oh. I was just wondering."

Her nipples are hard ... it's difficult to not stare. The silky PJ's no doubt feel lovely against her flesh. I should go get a shower too. "You look so comfy and clean — I'm gonna go grab a shower myself. Help yourself to whatever in the kitchen — there's more wine and plenty of food. I'll be back in a sec."

She seemed interested in my breasts — I wonder if she's into women? What if she is? Would I? It's just been fantasies, some porn clips. I slip my hand under the waistband off my PJ bottoms — I'm not really surprised and it feels really nice — Ray tries to slip into my thoughts, then disappears. I wonder what it would be like with her — I curl my finger inside ... my eyes close as I lay my head back onto the sofa and tease myself a little longer.

Too soon, I hear Angelie come out of the bathroom — she's going to her room. I get up, pick up both glasses and walk into the kitchen to refill them. The hardwood floors feel so nice on my bare feet — they are surprisingly cool after such a warm day. Wandering down the hallway to her room, I call out, "Knock, knock."

"Come on in Lauryn, I'm just getting finished up and ready for bed later."

I step around the door-frame and into her room — she's drying her hair, completely nude before me. I have no will power to look away. There's a pent up something inside of me — it's been building all day, since the first moment I laid eyes on her. No, it was ever since our eyes found each other and spoke in silence. Angelie ... her name is perfect ... my guardian angel. Her caramel skin so beautiful — why have I never seen a woman of hispanic origins naked until now? The triangle of hair, black as that on her head — minus the highlights that make the black hair on her head even more striking. She rubs the towel on her head again — the black hair of her armpits sends a thrill through my body for some reason. With the towel over her head as she continues to towel her hair, I glance down — her clit and inner labia protrudes in a most erotic way ... and then she catches me staring.

"I see you found the wine."

Angelie seems so unfazed, so uninhibited and smiles when our eyes connect again. "Yeah, sorry if I barged in — I didn't know you were still getting dressed."

"No big deal. I'm kind of a nudist. I'll tell you a secret. Today, when I came to help you — I was up there in the rocks sunbathing in the nude. I think I broke a record in getting dressed before I could come down there and help you."

"Oh Angelie, I can't tell you how wonderful that sounds — another great reason to move down here. I'd love to try that someday. I did it once at the beach, but it was kind of cold."

"Babe, I know a hundred places we can go and be so alone — it'd be like we are the only two people on the planet."

I watch, I actually watch her boldly and openly now, she doesn't seem to care as she gracefully slips into a pair of boy shorts underwear. They're so cool — a light grey background with dark grey leopard style spots on them — I instantly need a pair of these! I was already feeling aroused before I came in here, now my arousal has a point of focus. I look up from staring down there — her eyes capture me again, and again she smiles ... I don't remember walking to her, but her arms around my waist hold me close to her warmth. Her lips are on mine ... our tongues dance and play together ....

The voice tries to tell me 'no' again, it's too soon for her — but it's too late. Together we sink onto my bed and Lauryn — sweet Lauryn spreads herself for me, as I take my place between her legs. I break our kiss, I must see her face again — her eyes one more time. I hold myself up on my arms, my mound pressing harder into hers, and look down at her — the greenish-blue now has sparks of amber in them. She smiles up to me, an innocent smile of vulnerability. How did I not see the light freckles across her nose before now? I bend down and kiss the tip of it, then her lips capture mine once again....

Never could I have known it would be like this — this ... wonderful! How can it feel this perfect to lay under her? I need her to fuck me — I lift my legs and rock my hips up so she can know that I need her. Instead she gets up onto her knees — then I understand, and lift my butt off the bed as my PJ bottoms slide down my legs! I look at her, just in time to see the leopard underwear she so recently put on, now coming off again — then Angelie turns her attention back to me, and to the buttons as she slowly opens my top until I lay naked under my savior —under my angel's gaze, as she kneels between my legs.

I don't know what to do — I reach up with both hands and lightly brush the pads of my fingers over her nipples. They are aroused and dark, dark like her eyes watching me. I close my own eyes when her hand presses between my open legs — I push up to her when she enters me! My breath is a pant through parted lips, I feel the tingling deep in my stomach — it grows and spreads as more fingers fill me! I lift my legs for her again, knees bent, opening wider ... opening for her!

I grab a handful of the sheet when I feel her mouth — her lips on my nipple! It's never felt like this before! I hold back my scream to just a groan as my orgasm roars through my body, her fingers and lips driving me beyond anything I've ever experienced!

I broke my vow to not do this — to give Lauryn time. She needed this though, even if she didn't know it. I hope she doesn't freak out when she comes back down to earth. I wanted to go slow, to let her take time to make her decision. Damn-it, I hope I didn't ruin it for her — for us? I roll off of her and lay close to her side and whisper, "You okay Baby?"

"Angelie, thank you — I never knew, just imagined."

My soft sigh of relief goes unnoticed by the beautiful creature laying next to me. So she has thought of this before. I kiss her near her ear and whisper, "You're beautiful Lauryn, so beautiful. Sleep with me tonight."

"I can't think of any place I'd rather be, thank you for rescuing me."

She's finally spent every ounce of energy she had. What a day for both of us. I lay with her, holding her and comforting her. When it's clear she is sound asleep, I slowly ease out of the bed and go button up the house. I pick up the few dishes, check the doors and turn off the lights — eager to get back to her, lest she awaken in a strange place all alone.

Entering my bedroom, the smell of our love is heavy in the air — she's sleeping peacefully and finally my fears of going too fast abate and fade away.

*****

PART THREE — A Step Back To Become Friends

Working an evening shift frees up my days — I love my job, what can I say. And this first day after the most beautiful woman I've ever seen enters my life, I wake up next to her ready to spend the day getting closer — much closer to Lauryn Lacomb from way up north. Eager to show her more of what I hope will be her new home, I snuggle closer and kiss her neck. I can tell she's awake, she scrunches her neck when my lips tickle her.

I whisper near her ear, "Are you gonna sleep all day? Does a drive out of town sound good?" She opens her pretty eyes and smiles good morning.

"Thank you for last night. I've only wished for that — it's so much more perfect than even I imagined. Angelie, I was about to marry him — what was I thinking?"

"Don't worry about what might have been Babe, just be thankful that by some miracle you opened your eyes in time. You should be dancing and laughing today."

123456...8