Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just didn't want you and Dad worrying. It's over and I'm already moving on. I didn't call sooner because I didn't want to get you both involved in our drama."

"I understand Lauryn, but we worried more by not hearing from you. But let's not cry over spilt milk. Both of us want to support your decision to stay down there and try to get established. We already hated the thought of you and Ray moving so far away, but we've accepted that you need to fly on your own now. Just know that we are just a phone call away. I suppose your brother is in the dark too? Do you mind if we tell him? Since he knew Ray before you, maybe he could talk to him and let me and your father know what he thinks is going on with him."

"I love you both Mom, you know that. If you think it'll do you all some good, I don't care what Carter does. Like you said, they were friends before I got involved. I just really feel a need to do this. One day soon when I get more settled, I want you both to come down here — it's so beautiful and different. I want you to see why I love it so much. I want you to meet Angelie and you'll see what a liar Ray is. Honestly, I'm fine now that Ray is gone."

"Okay. And I hope we can meet Angelie some day soon too. Tell her thank-you from us for helping you. And please keep in better touch so we won't worry about you. Okay, bye bye."

***

"Well, how bad is it up there?"

"They believed me. He told them his usual line of bull. But they're onboard with me staying down here. And they told me to say thank-you from them for helping me."

"Come here and give me a hug. One more hurdle jumped Babe. You're on you way!"

*****

PART FIVE — Turning Back To Us

Our interrupted shower is our first order of business. My mind is abuzz though. All of the complications from home has cast a shadow on our perfect day. I try to shake it off, but it's not easy. I'm not mad at anyone but Ray, I hope they don't think I'm staying here to get away from them. Angelie's words bring me back to the moment.

"Family worries?"

"I guess. Not really worries. I just don't want to bring a bunch of worry into their life. But, yeah. It's all pretty much of a downer. We were just starting to have some fun before they called and brought Ray and all his bullshit back up."

"It's just life Babe. Stuff just gets in the way sometimes. I used to let every little thing bother me, then one day it dawned on me that none of it was really that important. Today's troubles always pass. That helps me to not let every little bump mess with my head so much. Come give me a hug."

We stop in the hallway, just at the bathroom door — her warm hug and softness swallows me — "Just wind back down Babe. You feel so good to me. I want you to know that. I want you to know how much you mean to me."

Angele's words work their magic. Her soft hands work their magic — I feel my body relax and her soft kiss on my neck brings me back to this precise moment as both tensions and dark thoughts slip away.

"Let's do a bath this time. We're not that dirty and a warm soak sounds good to me, what'cha think Babe?"

"Sounds fun, but is there room for us both to sit down?"

"We may have to share our space. I hope you're not shy, we might accidentally touch naked skin."

"Oh my. Maybe if we're careful it will be okay. I did read something recently about the need to conserve water — we should do our part, I guess. And you have to pay the water bill, I'm just a guest and it's the least I can do to help."

Angelie pulls the shower curtain back on the outside of the tub and adjusts the water to let it start filling. Standing again, she turns to me and I watch her hand as it slides up her shirt to the top button. Her eyes are not on mine, but glued to my nipples and mixed feelings of pride, arousal and shyness fight inside my head. She may be a nudist, but it still feels new to me.

Now it's my turn to watch her as Angelie undresses. As the water bubbles a happy song into the tub, and a slight steam rises into the air, my attention is on the woman who changed the trajectory of my life. With the last snap of her western style cowboy shirt undone, she uses both hands to flick the unwanted covering off her shoulders — it slides from her body to the floor. She is bra-less, her breasts capture me again — I feel my desire, an almost overwhelming desire to touch her. But her eyes tell me to wait, mine are locked with hers but I still see her hands on the buttons of her jeans — I can't resist when she pushes them down and my eyes too go down. Her voice intrudes into my thoughts as she steps clear of the discarded jeans ....

"Kneel here and pull these off for me Babe."

Her words are all need, I hungrily kneel on the soft rug in front of her. My fingers urgently slip under the elastic of her underwear and I slide the grey leopard skin fabric down to the floor. Angelie steps free, and with my help steps out of them. She's worn them all day after abandoning them last night — I pick them up from the floor and hold them to my face to smell her. With her scent filling me, I look up from my place under her, the curves of her body so alluring from this perspective — her teardrop breasts hang free of her body as she leans over to stroke my hair. Seeing her — smelling her — makes me hungry for more. Her dark nipples are long and hard — they seem to beckon me as they sit pertly atop the soft fullness. She is so exotic to my eyes — every fantasy I ever had falls so short now that I have knelt here — now that I have seen her, smelled her, tasted her.

She gently pulls my head, my face to her bush and I take another deep breath of her scent — her arousal is strong, and it mingles with the natural scents of sweat after a long day. I feel my own response quivering deep in my core and squeeze my thighs together to wring out every tingle. It's all I can do to not touch myself and help pull out more of the wonderful feelings. Instead, her hand pulls me tighter, urging me to explore her. My face presses harder trying to get the prize — she spreads her legs enough for me to lick. Angelie's slit is exposed now — she let's up on the back of my head so I can see. I stare at her and never have I imagined it would be like this — I feel nasty and wild — the dark red flesh of her sex beckons me. I lick her like a dog licks her master's hand, she steps wider apart so my tongue can more easily service her pleasure. I suck her clit between my lips and form a seal as I suck her back and forth. When I hear her soft moan, and I feel her hand again pressing on the back of my head — my heart soars with pride and satisfaction.

"That's all for now Babe, I have to turn the water off before it overflows." Damn! She almost got me off that fast.

She steps away, leaving me on my knees wishing for more. Angelie steps into the tub and sits down.

"Come, sit between my legs."

I'm there almost as soon as her words end. She pulls me back against her and wraps her arms around me. Finally, we can just sit quietly and let the hot water work the stress and tiredness away. It was a busy day — a good day — a great day! Her hands find my breasts and her fingers find my nipples — my head finds a place to rest on her chest just above her breast. This is one of those moments when one fears it may be too perfect to ever leave it. I would love to take a nap, but know I would regret it. Why has it taken so long to experience such perfection? A peaceful quiet settles and my mind plays back the movie of this day — the best day of my life so far.

Perhaps I dozed off, maybe it was just a daydream — the bar of soap Angelie slides over my breasts and nipples brings me back to an even more perfect reality. Coldly, I stand both Ray and Angelie before me — there is no contest, no chance that the pathetic shell of the man can stand next to her. Some part of me knows I have turned a corner — right or wrong, Angelie has captured me. "I love you Angelie."

"I feel it. I feel your love Babe. Is it scary?"

"No. Maybe at first it felt confusing, but you're really easy to love. Does it scare you?"

"I've never been so close with someone like you. You're a good girl Lauryn. I've been a bit of a rogue for the last few years. To be open and honest; so often it's been less about love as just having a good time and saying goodbye. So yeh, I'm a little scared that I might screw up — I don't want to hurt you. You've had enough of that."

"Is it okay if I try to make you love me more? I mean, I don't want to change you or make you do something you don't want to do — maybe we can say we'll try. Maybe just don't force it and keep being friends?"

"I'm pretty sure we're already friends, and we've gone a ways beyond that too."

"Yeh, of course. But, I mean ... I'm okay with learning to be a rogue. Maybe I'm tired of being a good girl?

"Hmm, two rogues? See, I think I've already started to corrupt you."

"Probably. But I've heard it's hard to go back once you turn rogue. Maybe it's too late and you've already ruined me for anyone but you? Like what you're doing to my nipples right now — I don't want anyone doing this but you." Angelie turns my face toward hers and kisses me on the side of my face close to my eye. I can't stand more teasing — getting to my knees I face her, I straddle my legs outside of her so we can be face to face. Our kiss confirms my feelings as it erases my fears.

How did she know I was afraid of falling in love with her? That's the difference, guys are too dull witted — Lauryn is just discovering sapphic love and already she knows. I hold her tight, our breasts mashed together in soft seduction, our lips in soft satisfaction.

My hips begin to rock with a mind of their own — my open slit comes alive as I rub Angelie's mound — I never knew it could be like this! After this day with her, I will never go back. Even if she rejects me, I cannot go back. Never has a kiss been so perfect, so soft and delicate yet filled with a passion I've never known — until now.

Maybe she is ready to be the rogue? My hands instinctively go to her hips, pressing her harder into me as I fuck up into her — her soft moan of pleasure fuels my desire to take her all the way. I brace my legs against the end of the tub as she relaxes against me. Soon the serene water of our bath is storm tossed and threatening to overflow the rim — nothing can stop this from happening!

Angelie slaps one hand to the top of my butt cheek urging me forward. It's either scream in my ecstasy or bite the side of her neck — I can never go back....

The soft bite surprises me! I pull her head back by her hair and pull her lips to mine. Our tongues dance before I suck her lip into my mouth — she takes her turn and sucks my bottom lip into her mouth. In our wild abandon we begin to lick each others lips and tongues. Somewhere deep inside my head I accept that I am falling in love with this crazy straight woman from Vancouver. Many voices chatter like monkeys telling me I don't fall in love, Angelie doesn't fall in love! I pull Lauryn's head back by her hair to say, "I love you. I love you Lauryn."

As we plumb the depths of each other's. eyes, I feel the tears begin to blur my vision. Angelie gently pulls my head down to rest on her shoulder. I cannot remember when I felt such a peace wash over me ... can't remember ever feeling this. Her hand stroking my hair and a whispered, "Shush" — that's all the world holds right now ... it's all I need.

Angelie's voice pulls me back from the wonderful journey I'm on. Her shoulder the perfect pillow as I watch us together, running with our hands clasped in a happy place filled with white and yellow flowers ....

"Maybe we should buy a small hot tub — this is really nice."

"Ummm, really nice. I could sleep right here on top of you, you're so soft."

"I've got a better idea Baby, let's go get in my bed."

***

Laying in Angelie's bed together is even better than the tub. After such a long day, the clean satin sheets feel like the fingertips of angels caressing my skin. Her arm cradles my head and the warmth of her body next to mine fuels some urgent need to crawl inside of her, if only that were possible. Exploring the smoothness of her skin, my fingers roam up her stomach, from her bushy mound and along her ribs — I cup her breast softly until my thumb and finger ever so gently rolls her nipple between them. It hardens with my caress, and I feel my own do the same in a sympathetic connection with her. "What can I do to make you feel like a queen?"

Her words are a soft hoarse whisper, lust and desire are on her sweet breath. "Get between my legs Baby. I'm yours tonight, explore to you hearts delight."

Perhaps Angelie can read my mind, her wish is my desire and my desire is her wish. With just the dim light of the lamp to light my way, the fiery red of her slit is framed in darker folds — all of it crowned with raven black hair. She is exotic and strange to me — I am captured, a slave who does not wish to be set free. As my tongue falls inside the cave of her body, my soul falls deeper still — lost somewhere in her stronger soul. She tastes clean, both on the outside and as deep as my tongue can reach into her body. Her scent owns me, I'm proud to wear it as my perfume.

For someone so new, she is created for this. The soft delicacy of her touch soothes me while seductively possessing me. I've had my fun, but this one is stripping away my armor. I believe her, I'm her first. The tentative way her lips and tongue explore are endearing — captivating and so different than anyone I've ever known. I feel it coming, does she even know what she is doing to me — my hand moves without permission and pulls her face tighter between my legs — my legs join in the rebellion and clasp her head tight ... and yet she does not try to escape. She works all the harder, urged on by my own need — "Oh Yes! Oh Baby ... sooo good, so good!"

She is as urgent as I am, we're both panting — I hear her and with each breath I smell Angelie's orgasm. Gently I lick around her opening, dipping inside again and again for a sip to quench my thirst — a sip to appease my curiosity and lust — a sip to quench this fire in my soul — a sip to quench this desire I never fully understood. As Angelie's release builds, my lust flares, my tongue pressing harder, exploring more diligently until ever secret of her womanhood is revealed to me in every detail. The smooth skin of her inner thighs caress my face to beg a kiss. Her skin a luscious coffee-colored hue, and so, so soft to my lips. She is damp with sweat, and I realize that I am too.

"Come up her Baby, now I need a kiss."

Since I'm already between her legs, it's easier to just crawl up higher until Angelie pulls me down and wraps me in her arms. Our eyes close as our lips reconnect — her tongue now probing me, tasting herself — tasting my devotion to her. Our tongues play the sword-fight game until I feel her loosen her hold on my head, that I may lay my face once again on her shoulder.

"You're a quick learner. You sure your not a wild lesbian from Vancouver?"

I whisper, close to her ear and as soft as she had whispered to me, "I had a good teacher. And I think that now I am a wild lesbian from Vancouver. But I really want to be a wild lesbian who lives in Flagstaff."

"I think we can make that happen ... if you want it hard enough."

"Oh, I want. I want it more than anything I ever wanted."

"Okay Babe, I think we can make that work out just fine." Her reply, a soft kiss on my neck tickles in the most wonderful way. The voice in my head, the peace in my heart makes me sober up just enough to wonder; Who are you Babe and why did I get so lucky to have you stumble into my life?

I awaken still laying on Angelie. As gently as possible, I try to untangle from her arms without awakening her. She stirs and rolls a bit and I take my chance, slipping off of her onto the bed and then softly snuggle back close to her. Her steady breaths tell me I didn't wake her. My thoughts drift back over our day — our love-making drifts into view. Combined, these are the best two memories of my life. My mind argues it's not real, it can't last, it's a fling — a wild night out on the town. My heart says no, it is much more solid than that — even Angelie said so. I follow my heart as it leads me back to sleep beside the woman that I am falling in love with.

*****

PART SIX — The Routines Of Life

The sunlight slipping between the cracks in the window shade gently awaken us. I never moved far from Angelie during the night — in silence, my eyes are on her as she breathes, her bare breasts of such a beautiful hue in the dappled sunlight rise and fall in a way that makes my thoughts expand to Life itself. She is a model of Life's skill, Life's purpose, Life's gift — I sense my own connection to the Great Mystery in a deep way that is almost frightening in it's weight and depth. In this moment, in this instant, it becomes as clear as the sunlight itself that there is no shame in our love — I will never deny this we have been given. My thoughts drift to my other loved ones, will they understand? What if they don't — what then shall I do? I must convince them, that is all I can do.

Finally, my need to pee interrupts my lofty musings and I try to slip out of bed without waking her.

"No morning kiss Babe?"

Her eyes are still closed, but I scoot back up to her and snuggle to her again. "Sorry. I was trying to be quiet." Finally, she opens her eyes and pulls me into a kiss.

"Did you sleep good, Babe? I slept like a rock."

"Me too. I just woke up. I was trying to sneak out of bed to pee."

"I think that's what woke me too, I'm about to bust."

"I'm first, I've been awake longer watching you sleep. I'll be right back."

"I'm right behind you Babe."

I no sooner sit down to pee, and Angelie is at the door waiting, and watching me. It's oddly intimate to share this moment with her. Much like yesterday peeing in the woods. She yawns and leans against the door-frame, "I'll get the coffee started."

Angelie is just pouring the water into the Bunn coffee maker when I enter the kitchen. Seeing her nude reminds me I too am nude. I've never had the luxury to be so free and open in my own house — instantly I fall in love with this freedom. "You are so beautiful making coffee naked. Maybe we should ban clothes in the house?"

"Like I said, nudity is a big part of my life, especially outdoors. Don't forget that I was enjoying some nude sunbathing just before you entered my life. Together, we'll make time to do that." Lauryn is the one who has a feminine perfection, a delicacy, that I do not. It's amazing that she doesn't truly realize it. "I think you're the beautiful one between us Babe. Help yourself to whatever's in the fridge or cabinets, mi casa es su casa. I'm going to take my turn in the bathroom."

I want to go watch her, like she did me — nah, she might think I'm weird. I'll fix us something to eat. Looking through the fridge, I realize that I don't even know what Ange likes for breakfast. There's both eggs and bacon here, "Hey! What sounds good for breakfast?"

My day is already brighter to just have her here with me. It's been a long time all alone. "Just whatever you can find Babe. I'll be there in a sec!"

It's so awkward in a strange kitchen, trying to find everything. The pans should be here, but they're not. Ah, here they are.

The first thing I see on entering the kitchen is Lauryn on her knees, her enticing naked bottom sticking up in the air as she digs in the bottom cupboard. "I've never had a nude cook, I think I could get spoiled. You finding what you need?"

"I think so. How do you want your eggs?"

***

After breakfast, we sit on the sofa with another cup of coffee. I've been thinking of how I can help her find some work. I don't see her working in The Monte Vista Lounge. It's the bright impressionistic painting on my wall that gives me a thought. "I know you're wanting to find a job. Do you have anything in particular you want to do?"

1...345678