Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am — on the inside I'm shouting and laughing and singing. Angelie, making love with you was ... it was... it ... it was making love for the first time."

"It was special for me too Babe. I was so afraid you might not feel the same things I was feeling yesterday, but then you showed me ...." my whispered words fade to silence so our lips can dance again and say it all so much better.

She's eager, it's all so new — I remember how it felt to finally be free to love. I let her explore my body, free to roam with fingers and lips. A smile comes of it's own when she pushes my legs apart to look, to touch ... then to kiss that which she must have thought was forbidden for so long — the hidden and tender center of desire and delight of another woman.

It is now I who opens wider for her, plans of a pleasant drive slip away. "Mmmm, just like that — so good ... you're doing good Babe." My thoughts, my words all now dictated by Lauryn's lips and tongue.

I breath deep of her feminine perfume, I taste again and again of that which is so new — so new, yet so familiar — so comfortable — so natural and perfect. This day, my tongue takes it's time to explore the delicate details of the softest flesh of the rarest fruit I've ever tasted. Angelie's clitoris is already swollen when my lips close over it. It's dark and swollen, much bigger than my own. I suck her, like a nipple I nurse her — my fingers, with knowledge of their own, enter her body. My heart soars with joy when she pushes up to greet them. I'm doing it right, I'm making her happy — another finger joins the two and we — Angelie and I, sync into a rhythm that I so hope will reach my goal.

Is it just because I'm so taken with her? Or is Lauryn more experienced than I thought? Or maybe she's just a natural lover. I do not care, so long as she keeps doing what she's doing to me! I push my head back into the pillow as I rock my hips up — trying to get even closer to the lips already one with my own body. Her fingers explore, searching for more new discoveries. It's been a long time since I've been in bed with such an inquisitive and eager lover. The tingling freezes my thoughts — I surrender, relax — let her finish me off ....

Her release comes fast and hard, Angelie's strong hand pulls my head tighter to her need — it's sudden, urgent and I feel proud. I pleasure her for as long as she allows, my tongue there until the end.

I finally feel her body relax under me, and take my place at her side once again. I snuggle into her, lay my arm across her body. Her flesh is hot, and damp. Her breath comes in a short deep rhythm — I feel my smile grow, knowing I did good.

Perhaps we dozed off for awhile, I don't remember falling asleep after licking her — can people remember when they fall asleep? My thoughts perhaps awaken her, I'm watching when she opens her eyes — beautiful brown eyed lady, where have you been for so long? "Good morning again."

"Yes, a very good morning. I thought you said you hadn't made love to a woman before?"

"It's true — not a real live one anyway. Did I do okay?"

"Yeah Baby, you did really okay — couldn't you tell?"

"I thought it was going pretty good, you seemed to like it."

"All I need now is one more kiss, then we can get a shower — we'll do it together this time."

I raise up on an elbow, lower my lips to hers — Angelie takes control back from me and rolls onto me, our tongues dance together naked and uninhibited as I try to fathom the emotions and implications of this we have fallen into. Unplanned, out of nothing we are here together — is it just me? Or does it seem that way for Angelie too — that this sometimes feels like a dream? My unanswerable thoughts fade when she uses a knee to urge my legs apart — I spread for her, but she reaches down to my thigh to pull me wider. I follow her lead and open both legs as far as I can for her.

When she gets up, I feel abandoned. But before that can take hold, Angelie hooks her arms under my knees and lifts my legs high and wide, pushing them toward my shoulders as she mounts me. I have never been this opened, it feels so nasty and perfect. With a hand on the back of each of my thighs, she pushes herself up off off me and looks at my nakedness. I can feel that I am gaped open for her — nothing is hidden and I feel myself relax for her, letting her inspect my every private detail. When she lets one of my legs down and straddles her own leg over it I wonder — but only for the flash of a moment until her own open slippery slit kisses mine! I've seen this on porn — instinct takes over as I push up to her as she begins to rub my slit with her own — her clit rubbing mine. It feels like being fucked, only a hundred times sweeter, and a thousand times nastier! I never knew breaking the rules could be so wonderful.

As she lays under me, I wonder what she was thinking in ever getting hooked up with that guy — this girl is made for this. Her pale skin makes her look innocent and virginal, her bits so pink and pretty, her opening and spreading wide so willingly. Instinct takes over as I ride her, rubbing ourselves together in the most wonderful way. We find our rhythm, our clits barely loosing contact with one another. Lauryn's eyes close and her lips part as she pants her surrender under me. If I didn't know better, I would think she's been doing this forever — I'm so proud to have saved her from a life of misery and that familiar feeling of protectiveness washes over me as I top her.

Suddenly Lauryn's eyes open wide, almost as if in shock, she grasps my arms, opens her mouth and small unintelligible sounds tell me she's at her climax — I fuck her harder and feel my own release as it builds and builds until her orgasm pushes out a long satisfied moan — seeing her like this, hearing her pleasure — the look on her face — my own pent up need is also set free and I grind myself mercilessly into her tender folds, using her now for my own pleasure!

Together, we melt into a heap of warm softness. Neither of us can move, only our deep breathing indicates life. I wrap my arms around this wonderful creature on top of me and hold her tight. Our bodies are so hot and moist with our sweat — sweet satisfaction keeps washing over me for the first time in my life. Never have I made love like this. Never has anything taken me so high — inside, I soar like an eagle high above the mundane far below. At some point, Angelie leads me to the shower so we can get cleaned up and spend some of this day's sunlight outside. She's eager to show me her world, to explore and discover for myself this place she loves and calls home.

I too am eager to get out of the house, but the delay is brought on by another new experience — soft naked bodies made even softer with soap suds and warm water.

Now it is my turn to explore her closer. My dark hand on her pale flesh is a contrast I find beautiful. Just the same our lives — our pasts — are a contrast of a multitude of nuance. Our families, our childhoods almost our everything is painted in different shades. And yet, here — naked together, none of that seems large enough to deny us this that I think we both feel inside. We're so different on the outside, but is her love different than mine? Is her arousal not the same as mine? Is love threatened by skin color? No, love is stronger than all of these and more. Is it safe to hope this may come true ...

It's hard, no impossible, to be fully rational with a beautiful woman like Lauryn so near. As my soap slickened hands bathe her back, I let go of all of my questions and fears — I've not yet explored her ass and it too deserves a good washing. She pushes back to my hands in agreement.

It's so wonderful to be pampered, to have my back washed so tenderly. I lean my face against the tiles of the shower wall as Angelie rubs the kinks from any tight muscle she feels. As her hands descend, a shiver runs through my body. Another first, no other hand has ever touched me there except my own. A quivering rush radiates — in my stomach to my clit, my thighs and even my bumm! It feels so good — like an orgasm but not. I hear my big sigh, and relax ... waiting.

At each discovery her beauty amazes me. As I soap her, I hold her in both hands — her hips flare out from her waist, her ass perfect handfuls of padded muscle. I want to see what she will do — I again slide one soapy finger into the cleft — she pushes back ever so lightly, I add another finger — her feet spread a little wider. Finally I wash her, up and down, top to bottom — then I wash the puckered flesh of her vulnerability until I feel her relax. She's open to try new things, fueling my desire for her even more ... more for another day.

I snuggle into her back, and wrap both arms around her and rub my soap slickened hand on her tight little tits, "I'll finish you up and then we can get ready to hit the road."

"I want to wash you too."

"Not this time Lauryn, tonight before we go to bed. I have special plans for today. You get dried off and dressed, I'll be right there."

Feeling somewhat cheated, I do as she asks. And she's right, in no time we have snacks and a lunch packed and we're on the road. "So, where are you taking me today?"

"I want to drive you to Sedona, it's a nice drive down a beautiful canyon. And down is a good way to describe it — we'll be winding from up here down into the canyon. You'll see. There's hiking trails too. I hope we make it all the way to Sedona, it's a tourist town but I think you'll enjoy it — lot's of local art and shops. But there's also so much to see and explore along the way."

"I read about that — there was a magazine in our hotel room. This was all supposed to be a lot more fun than it turned out to be ... well, I guess more bad for Ray than for me — for you and me. Angelie, I just want you to know — I'm not sorry for what we did."

"I know Babe. To be honest, I was mad at myself for last night. I didn't bring you home ... I didn't help you because I was thinking about getting you in my bed. We just clicked. And just so you know, I didn't feel like what we did was just casual sex. I've only connected so deeply that fast one other time in my life. Just unexpected, out of the blue — and wham, everything just feels so right. Your smile tells me you're not sorry for what we did, but I'm glad you told me."

My attention is taken by driving — down we go, winding along the shelf road along the canyon wall. "This is known as the Oak Creek Canyon. When I was a kid, my family would drive down this way to visit grandparents. I wish you could have seen it like it was back then, so many new people have relocated here. But my parents complained about the same thing when we would come down here years ago."

"It's beautiful to me. I wish I would have been here when you were young — maybe we would have been best friends growing up."

"That's a nice thought. But, you're here now — you decided if you'll go back home, or stick around for awhile?"

"I still want to stay. I think the main reason is you. Am I making more of this than I should?"

"It's not so easy to say. Right now we're on a high, we've both found someone new and exciting — we made love. But we shouldn't be afraid to hope it's more. The only way to do that is time spent like this, taking a drive and talking. And like this spot right here — a short hike to stretch our legs — and to pee!"

As she pulls into the parking lot, I see the public toilets — and the trail marker.

There's more trail here than we can possibly do in one day, but it's nice to get closer to the creek, the rocks and the forest for awhile. At a secluded overlook, Angelie pulls me back against her and wraps her arms around my waist. Her touch, her embrace once again melts some part of me — perhaps because it's so new. It really is so new, but I've never felt these feelings from just a hug. It's like I'm in a constant state of arousal with her — then she cups my breast ....

I bend my head to kiss the back of her neck, her hair tickles my nose and sticks to my lips. Lauryn lays back against me, her warm body is a comfort and her nipple hardening under my caress is pure joy. "Do you like it here?"

"It's beautiful ... you make it special though."

When I slide my hand under her shirt to cup her breast unfiltered by any barrier, she pushes back against me, covering my hand with hers. "You learn fast, Baby."

"I want to be naked with you right now. More than anything I've ever wanted ...."

"Later Babe. I promise, I'll take care of you."

Later sounds like such a long time. "We can a find a place out here, can't we?"

"We could, but we'd have to hike farther away from the tourists. Come on Babe, you're getting too horny. I already made love to you once already. We better get on down to Sedona, then the drive back home. Later, I promise."

We begin the walk back the way we came, everything looks a bit different from the other direction. I find Angelie's hand as we walk in silence, content to just be here in this moment. Then thoughts, doubts, try to pull me away. We approach another couple going where we've just been. I instinctively try to pull my hand out of hers — but she will not allow it — the man and woman smile and nod their greeting. My first time being out and proud, and my heart is still thumping. They just smiled like we were just another couple in love. Is this real, this that I feel? Can it last, are we moving too fast? Should I stay, should I go back? Should I try to think of this at all?

"You're quiet."

"I know. Thinking too much."

"You have a lot to think about, it's normal. You're in a strange town and all alone — I think you're doing a pretty good job of it, all in all."

"You know a lot of my decision will depend on you — on us. It's not so easy to know what might happen."

"You're doing that again. Remember that you said you will like living here. If it turns out you don't like it, you can worry about it then. One day at a time Babe, we only get one day at a time."

"I know. I'm sorry, I just get myself all balled up. I wish I had a little more of a wild side. I've always been the good girl."

"I'm not much attracted to good girls — so I don't think really you're one."

"Maybe you're right. What we did yesterday — what we did this morning. The kind of good girl I was supposed to be wouldn't have done that. Does that make me a wild girl?"

"No. You're not a wild girl either. You'll see some of those when you experience the place where I work. You don't need to be a wild girl, just a brave girl — a girl who figures out what she wants, not what other people want."

"Can I be brave and weak at the same time? I feel brave here with you, but I know if you weren't here I'd be so lost and afraid. That doesn't sound very brave, does it?"

I stop, Lauryn bumps into me as I turn to her. "Even the bravest person in the world still needs other people. Look, this thing with your almost husband is gonna take awhile to get over. Don't feel you need to rush it, okay? I want you to stay with me as long as you need to or want to. It's not even been a full twenty-four hours since your life got tossed like a salad. If you don't calm down ... I'll ... I might just put you over my knees and paddle that sweet bottom of yours to help you remember."

She probably didn't intend for her words to make me feel this way! Porn helped me to think about it, there's that part of me that tends in this direction — her words send secret tremors of arousal though my body and my brain.

It was just a joke, but I can see it on her face — in her eyes. I take a quick look at the trail in both directions, then turn to her. "Undo you pants Lauryn."

"What — here?"

"Now, before anyone comes — just do it."

I too check the trail, then with the strangest feelings I've ever had I do as Angelie said. As soon as the buttons are all opened, she pushes her hand down inside the front of my underwear — I know what she wants and spread enough for her to inspect me.

"Okay Baby, now I understand better. Believe me, I'd love to do this right here — right now. I promise we'll talk more about this. If what I'm thinking is true, you're desires are perfectly normal ... and I like it a lot. Now button up before you get us in trouble."

We walk hand in hand on the way back to the car. I only know about same sex relationships from afar — but this helps me understand more — how there so often seems to be a leader and a follower in the porn clips, or in the stories I read on Literotica. In my mind, I stand off and see it's the same with Angelie and me. That's why I feel secure around her — maybe I'm too needy? But it feels so perfect.

Back on the road, we're both silent in our thoughts. Both the natural beauty and Lauryn's feminine beauty occupy my thoughts. I accept that I am falling more deeply for her — her lack of experience intrigues me and confuses me a little. She must have had a lot of secret desires that have been pushed down for awhile. But mostly she's just so open and comfortable to be with. She doesn't have a game to play. That's it, she isn't faking anything. That's the difference. I like the we don't need a party to enjoy the day together — or maybe I'm just getting old? Or maybe God brought Lauryn to me so my life could be more whole and complete?

The time whisks by as we drive the last miles into Sedona. First order of business is to find a place to eat lunch. I decide to splurge a little and take her to Elote Cafe for beef brisket enchiladas. I want to cram in as much of my part of the world as I can for the time she is here — I want her to fall in love with the things and places I love about this part of the world.

After lunch, we hit the shops. Lauryn's eye for art is keen, she asks the proprietors questions of that I don't really understand. But all the shop owners seem to and are eager to talk with her. There is more fantastic art to see than we can possibly do in the time we have. But just seeing her bright and happy is what I wanted for today — this country sells itself to her in all of it's beauty and diversity. This is what I wanted, I wanted her to see the hope of a new and different life here. I feel a pang of guilt for being so self serving, but I truly feel it's the best thing for her — why couldn't her staying be the best thing for me as well?

Finally the day is growing late. We spent hours poking around town, from high end art galleries to mom and pop craft vendors. "We better start making our way back home. We have enough daylight to see the whole canyon going back north if we leave now."

"Sounds good to me Angelie, I'm pooped and my feet are even starting to hurt. Thank you for bringing me here, it really is so different than anything I've ever seen. I love it here."

"I knew you would Babe. And trust me, there is so much more to see and do — I'm never bored there's so much to do. Am I sounding like a saleswoman now?"

"I'm pretty sold, so maybe you are a saleswoman. But, I'm not going home — not now, anyway. I want to stick around and see what I can find for work. It's like I only met you and already you are like a best friend ... well, for me it's more than that. But you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I know what you mean. And yes, I feel the same way Lauryn."

The drive back home is quieter, soft music takes the place of conversation and we just absorb the splendor of Oak Creek Canyon as we pass through it again. For the first time in a very long time my thoughts about a woman turn to something maybe more than a temporary stop over kind of thing. The thought of setting down with Lauryn flirts with my heart — it sounds really nice. I've had my flings and my wild relationships. Lauryn is so gentle, so pure and sweet — and that all calls to me in a new way. I told her to be brave, now it I who needs to be brave enough to open my heart in the hope there is something greater waiting ... waiting for me to decide where I want my life to go.

123456...8