Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Angelie driving, I'm free to daydream and gawk at all the new wonders of desert canyons and the alluring majesty of this place. But my thoughts are split between the beauty out my window and the beauty of the woman who sits so close to me. Never in my wildest dreams did I think my fantasies about being with a woman would actually ever come true. They were just fantasies, or so I told myself. I told myself that so often I guess I started to believe it — started to believe that a fantasy was enough. No, it's not enough — not anymore. To think that I was that close to getting married to Ray — thank you dear Lord for opening my eyes in time. But how do I do this? How do we go forward? "Can gays and lesbians get married here Angelie? I mean, I know they can back home, just wondering."

"Sure, been legal for several years now. It was a big fuss awhile back, but for the most part that's all settled down. A few kooks still gripe about it but they're living in the past. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, just curious. We hear some crazy stuff back home about how things are down here."

"Well, you don't have to worry too much about that, at least. I guess there's kooks everywhere, different flavors but none of them very tasty. My folks are Catholic, so I know they worry about me — pretty sure they think I'll be going down instead of up one day. I don't buy it though. I think if God can forgive a murderer, he can forgive two people who love each other enough to spend their lives together — no matter what gender they are. But then I ask myself, why would God have to forgive anyone for love?"

"Yeh, me too. I was just curious about who can and who can't get married here. I think it says something about the place — I mean, if they can't get a law passed to get married it means there's more kooks in that place"

"You thinking about marrying some girl Lauryn?"

"Oh, just daydreaming and idle thoughts. How about you, you ever thought about getting married?"

"Yes. I've just never found the right chemistry yet. But it would be nice to have that stability I think."

"That's the way I think about it too Angelie. I like the way you put that, stability — someone you can always count on and stuff. It gives me cold chills to think how close I was to making the biggest mistake of my life with Ray. You've opened my eyes Angelie, I mean it. You saved me in more ways than just kicking Ray's butt."

"I like to think all things happen for a reason. I'm thinking you're more than just a pretty stranger gracing my life for a short while. Maybe we met for a reason? I know I'd like to spend more time with you, that's for sure."

"I'm really feeling the same way Angelie. This is all so new for me, it's kind of hard to wrap my head around it all — but I want more of it. I know that. I really do want more, to figure out who I am and what I need to do."

I glance at the treasure who is sitting so close — and she really does seem like an rare treasure fallen from the sky and into my life. Yesterday seems so far away, and right now seems so much more alive. I've known lust, this is different. I can't put my finger on just how it's different, but I know it is. I'm afraid to say the word, lest I jinx everything — is it possible? Are soulmates for real? Is destiny for real?

I pull off the road into a rest area. "Lauryn, baby, I don't want to rush you — I don't want to push you. I don't know what we have together ... but it feels really good. It feels different than anything I have ever experienced. I know it sounds crazy, it's too soon — but maybe it isn't. I don't know ... I just know I really like being with you. And I think you're beautiful."

"Thank you for saying that. I'm over here going crazy with thoughts that seem impossible to ever be real. I feel like I'm on the edge of a cliff about to fall into a place I don't know anything about. Angelie, I'm afraid to say out loud what I feel inside — I'm afraid words will poison something too beautiful to loose. What do we do with all of this?"

"Okay Babe, lets get out and stretch our legs. I need to pee again anyway."

"Me too, now that you mention it." For some reason this strikes us both as being funny and our laughs break the frightened tension of just moments ago.

The public outhouse toilet is too dirty to use, so we roll off some paper and go in search of a secluded bush to hide behind. We find a thick stand of trees to shield us from anyone pulling into the rest area and, facing each other, we drop our pants and squat to take care of nature's call. I watch Angelie and she watches me as we pee. For some reason, it feels really intimate to be this open together — at least it feels that way to me. Even though I'm peeing, I feel my arousal too. I guess mark it down to one more new experience. We both finish about the same time and wrap our used paper up to drop in the waste can next to the restrooms on our way back to the car.

The stop served it's main purpose of giving us a moment to calm down, and we continue on our way back home more relaxed — and a little closer in our growing connection.

***

By the time I pull into my driveway, my butt is sore and I'm more than ready to just kick back and relax. "Well, home at last Babe. It was nice being with you today with nothing to think about but what we want to do. Let's go in and just do nothing for awhile."

Nothing turns out to be sitting together on the sofa. It underlines the fact we've been separated by too much space all day. I scoot closer and put my arm around her and thrill at the feel of her snuggling into me. Being this close only fuels my desire for being closer. "I'm not hungry Babe, are you?"

"Me neither. Those enchiladas were so good, I never tasted anything like that. But I'm still stuffed. I bet you were raised on that kind of good food."

"Yes. Mama can cook all the traditional dishes. I can do a little, but not like her. We have to be careful, you and me, that stuff is so good you can end up looking like a hot air balloon really quick. I don't want your pretty little titties changing — they're too perfect the way the are."

"I think you just say that so I don't feel bad. I think they need to be bigger."

"Nope. I'm the expert, and they are perfect."

"Who made you the expert — they're my tits."

"I'm the expert because I'm certain I've seen more naked women than you have. That's one reason, another is because I'm stronger than you and I will spank your butt if you get too sassy with me."

"Humph, I don't think so. I'm not as helpless as you think."

"Well Babe, there's one way to find out ..."

Angelie surprises me, pulling me down over her knees and pretty easily holds me there. The first smack on my butt stings enough to let me know she could indeed do what she said. The second smack lets me know my fantasies of something like this happening are coming from something deep within me that wants this. Her voice brings me back...

"Babe, you can stand up and take these jeans off, or I can rip them off myself. I'd rather you do it."

Without answering I stand up in front of her. I'm feeling things inside that I've never felt — I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths to settle down.

"I'm waiting Lauryn. Strip. You asked for it, now do as I say and strip for me. I want to see you Baby."

She wants to see me — that's enough to let me obey. Our eyes are locked as I do as she told me. I can feel that my body is way ahead of my inhibitions as it moistens in preparation. My nipples too, have awakened for the show.

Finally she pulls the tee-shirt off revealing her breasts — her nipples are flushed and aroused and it's all I can do to sit here as if I'm really in control."

Our eyes speak some more, Angelie's small smile assures me it's okay, it's for fun — I unbutton my jeans.

I drop my eyes down to her hands loosening her pants. Her hands so delicate and finely formed, her fingers slim and tipped with pretty nails. To me, her hands tell a story of a girl raised in safety and care by loving parents. It's taking all my willpower to sit here as if my emotions are calm — I want to show this sheltered woman everything she's ever imagined while laying alone in her bed. When she slides the pants down and kicks them free, there is only the small plain white cotton underwear left. I let her stand there wondering as I enjoy my view. "Turn around."

I have no will or reason to disobey and turn so she can inspect my backside. Can I really feel her eyes on my ass, or is it just my imagination?

"Okay Baby, pull them off."

For some reason this seems easier than facing her, I have no resistance in me and I slide the last scrap of covering down over my butt and let them slide to the floor. I step out of them and kick them away.

"Now I want you to bend over, reach around and spread your butt for me."

This I didn't foresee. But now my arousal has grown and I want to feel this surrender go deeper — I want to obey her. For so long I've mostly ignored these desires — with Angelie, I can no longer do that and I bend as she told me to. I feel my butt cheeks opening just from bending, reaching both hands behind I pull my cheeks apart and feel the cool air on my openness. I have never felt this exposed in my life — it's both humiliating and wonderful all mixed together!

She's so agile, like a gymnast. Her secrets from front to back are on display for me. What I really want is to get on my knees behind her and lick everything she is exposing to me. But she has another need right now.

I hear Angelie getting up — feel her presence behind me. Then one hand reaches between my legs — one finger settles in my cleft — on my clit ... and slides back and forth massaging chills out of me. I feel the goosebumps rise on my skin and my nipples getting even harder. She fingers my slit for awhile longer and then back up to my butt-hole, swirls getting me all wet back there with my own wetness. I ready myself for her to be the first to penetrate me like this —then the touch vanishes. Before I can think, the smack resounds like a gunshot in the room! Then another, and another.

"Stand up Babe, and give me a hug."

I'm in her arms in a flash and she holds me tight, her hand now lightly tracing her fingernails up and down my back — sending cold chills and more goose bumps over my body. She soothes me now, a settled surrender flows over me — I thought I would be ashamed of what I let her do, but I only feel closer to her than ever before. "I love you Angelie. It really does scare me that I love you so much."

"Shh, there's no fear here Baby. I've got you, I've got you. Come lay on the sofa."

She takes my hand and leads me back to where this all started. She sits at one end and I lay down with my head on her legs. I feel my vulnerability, my nakedness while she is clothed makes me feel so exposed. That I obeyed her in everything she told me to do makes me feel ... submissive. This is what I have fantasized about, it's just harder to accept when it's real. But I like it. I liked doing it. Her hand softly stroking my hair — I like it.

"I can almost hear your mind chattering Baby. You did good. Don't fret, it's all about exploring what feels right. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it's a dud. Spread for me, I want to check again."

I roll more to my back and spread my legs. Almost like a doctor she fingers me, checking me as she put it.

"Well, what did you find doctor Angelie?"

"I found a very aroused young woman. I'm worried you might have a bad case of the horny woman syndrome. I'm going to have to keep you here under quarantine until I can run more tests. It's not as bad as it sounds, so don't worry. We have a lot of experience in treating this issue."

She puts her wet finger to my lips, I open my mouth and suck it clean.

As she sucks my finger, our eyes once again take up the conversation — her eyes are smiling now, and I smile back. Without a need for words, we both agree in this moment that we will explore all of this in more detail in the coming days. "Are you ready for a quick shower Babe? It's been a long day and I think our bed is calling us."

"Yes, as usual, you're right. A shower and bed sound like heaven to me."

Just as we're getting ready to get up and get our shower, my phone rings. I dig around in my purse and finally find it — the caller ID says; Ray.

I look at Angelie, "It's Ray."

"Do you want to talk to him?"

"No."

"Block him."

Thank God I'm here with her, it makes perfect sense and I block him — hopefully for good. "Done. What an ass-hole. What does he think, I'm gonna get over it?"

"Shhh, no reason to get excited — don't let him have that victory. He's blocked — end of story."

I lean into Angelie and she holds me. I feel her strength, and I try to absorb some of that into myself.

"Come on Babe, let's go get cleaned up and into bed. He's a million miles away and impotent as far as hurting you. You're here with me now, you're safe."

*****

PART FOUR — Back In Vancouver

"Ray, I wish you would have told us sooner that you were back home. We didn't want to call and bother you two down there, but I guess we should have. You left Lauryn down there without even calling us."

"Mr. Lacomb, I did my best to find her. She ran off with some crazy woman we met at the park. I tried to talk her out of it, but she got so mad that I had refused the job offer — I couldn't get through to her. I didn't have any idea how to find her and figured she'd either come home on her own or at least call us to let us know what's going on."

"Bill, this just doesn't sound like our girl. She's always been trustworthy. Ray, are you sure you two didn't have an argument or something?"

"I swear Mrs. Lacomb. I wish I could explain it too. I might could have saved her, but the rental car had a flat tire when I got back to it. And Lauryn and the other one were no where in sight."

"And you say that now she's blocked your calls?"

"Yes sir. Just now, parked outside I called her, and now I'm blocked. I'm worried about her too. I think maybe that other woman has taken control of her phone. Ask Carter, if she hasn't even called you or her brother then it's not my fault. I know Carter would have told me if she had."

"Well, I'm her mother and I'm not blocked. I'll call her right now and find out what in the world she's up to."

"Ask her to unblock me Mrs. Lacomb. I'd like to talk with her too ... later tonight I call her and try to talk some sense into her."

***

Angelie and I no sooner get up and begin to walk toward the bathroom for a shower when my phone rings again. I look at it and groan, "It's my mother. I'll have to take this. I should have called her."

Angelie nods and sits back down on the sofa as I pace the floor — feeling more than a little strange talking to Mom while I'm naked in front of Angelie, "Hi Mom, how are you all doing?"

"We're sitting here worried sick Lauryn. Ray just told us you ran off with some crazy woman down there when he told you he had refused the job offer. He asked me to tell you he wants to talk, but you need to unblock him. What's going on Lauryn?"

"What's going on is that Ray is lying to you Mom. The company told him there were discrepancies on his resume' of some sort. I guess he lied to them too. And the so called crazy woman rescued me from him. He was in a rage, and was getting physical with me at a park when Angelie stepped in. She distracted him long enough for us to run to her car. That's the last I've seen of Ray — and it's the last I ever want to see of him. I always knew he stretched the truth Mom, but it's worse than that — I think it's pathological."

"Well, that is a very different story than we've been given. I assume it's over then between you two?"

"I only wish there was a stronger word for it Mom. It's way more than over, and you can tell him that."

"When are you coming home then? Do you need us to send money?"

"Mom, I've decided to stay here. I love it here and will be looking for a job this week. I just need a change right now, and this feels right."

"Who is this woman who helped you? Ray said she was kind of wild and crazy."

"He would tell you that, but it's a lie. Mom, Ray stood over me while I was sitting on the grass by a river — he put his finger in my face and said some very hurtful things to me, then he put his foot on my shoulder and kicked me over onto the ground. Mom, I really don't know what would have happened if Angelie had not been close by. Is she crazy? She's crazy enough to tell Ray to back off — she's crazy enough to kick him in the side of the head and knock him sprawling long enough for us to run to safety. Ray ran at her and she put him on the ground. Mom, Ray is a fraud and always has been, as far as I'm concerned."

"Oh my! And you're sure you're okay? Shouldn't you come home for awhile?"

"Mom, I'm fine now that he's gone. I'll be fine here. I'm sure there's plenty of jobs and I'm staying in Angelie's spare bedroom for now. Don't worry. Just get Ray out of your lives, he's toxic."

"Okay sweetheart. I wish you would have called sooner. I'll fill Dad in on what happened. Bye for now, but you stay in better touch."

"I'm sorry I didn't call right away. I really didn't want to get you all involved and just needed to get my head clear. Angelie helped by being here for me. Today she drove us out of town into the country near here and it was so peaceful. I'm finally starting to get over what Ray did, and one thing I know is I have no interest in him. You can tell him that and ask him to just leave me alone."

"Okay. I'll tell him, and I'm relieved to hear your voice. You call anytime day or night if you need us — promise.

"I promise. I love you and make Dad understand. Bye."

***

"Well, she has a very different story to tell. Our little girl wants to stay in Flagstaff, and she says that you got physical with her Ray. What do you have to say about that?"

"I say she's lying to you Mrs Lacomb. I say she just went wild down there and there wasn't anything I could say or do to snap her out of it."

"Ray, I think it'd be best if you go now. My wife and I need to talk."

"I'll go. But you gotta believe me. I hope you're on my side here so we can get her back before it's too late."

"We'll be in touch Ray."

As Ray finally walks out the front door, we can discuss the situation together. "I believe her more than I could ever believe Ray. Maybe we should just let her be? She sounds good, and just by her voice I can tell she's telling the truth."

"I don't like that she's down there all alone Margret, or with God knows who or what kind of people. She's never been on her own, and now she's thousands of miles from home — and our help, if she needs it."

"It's not what I'd prefer, but our little girl has grown up. I think the important thing is to keep our line of communication open, let her know we're here — and can be down there if need be. In all probability, once she settles down from breaking off this marriage, she'll get homesick and come back on her own."

"Well, you're her mother and probably know her better than me. But I think that if she's bound and determined to be on her own, then she needs to be on her own. That means no big handouts from us. If it's her time to learn about the real world, then we shouldn't interfere until she cries uncle."

"We'll see. Let's just let things calm down and see where it goes. What do you think about Ray? She painted a very dark picture of him."

"I really don't give a piss about Ray. I trust our girl way more than I trust him. His story sounded pretty squirmy to me."

"I'm with you on that. I'm going to call her and tell her what's happening up here.

***

"Hi again Sweet heart. I just wanted to call and tell you that your father and I discussed all of this with Ray. Honey, he made some very outlandish claims to what you've been up to. But both your father and I believe what you said happened. Your father told him it was time to leave. I'm so sorry sweetheart, I know how devastating this must have been for you. The only thing I'm angry about is that you didn't call us sooner to let us know what happened."

123456...8