All Comments on 'Unexpected Mistress'

by Scottt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
paulsubpaulsubalmost 4 years ago

I loved it! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fetish

Is it to late for Paul to develop a high heel fetish also?

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

I think Meghan was using Paul (who she tried to feminize) as a sub for her husband who didn't want to do any role play or D/s relationship. I think Meg went too far wanting Paul to live as a feminized slave. He was not hers to make those decisions about. That is for him and his own wife, Deb. Deb seemed to like it when Paul tackled her near the end too, so they may have a lot more to talk about than just Paul having submissive issues. I'm glad they ended up with the true and loving partner for each of them. Tough about Meghan but she should bow out now and let them take care of their relationship without her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice twist

I quite enjoy the twist of a “mistress” who is not a mistress, controlling him over the phone. Nicely done, enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story !

I really liked this story, your writing style is very good and the increasing sexual tension draws you in. I particularly like the fact that Paul has his limits and will not allow this to develop into an unrealistic cuckold story. I further liked the fact that Paul still retained his manhood as Deb questioned him about his limits and where his mind was headed. I could see this story running to six or even more chapters and imagine that Meghan is going arrive around chapter three and push the limits even further and will probably involve some make believe 'lipstick lesbian' play with Deb whilst Paula is dressed as the maid. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is a great story.

I love how he has a Mistress as a coach helping him show his wife how good this could be for her and satisfying for him . The fact that he has boundaries of no other men being brought into their play is how I would feel. Now if only I could find a woman like her .

angela_tvangela_tvalmost 4 years ago

I would love to read the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

Begins well, but the absence of anything sexual with Mistress Meghan -- even if it were only via computer chat -- was a missing ingredient. Meghan could have teased him, forced him to play with himself, either to orgasm or not so he would be extra horny for Deb.

Gave it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Envious

I absolutely loved this story. I really wish my wife had a friend like that. I can't work and I am a crossdresser who can only pretend to be my wife's submissive. I do ALL of the housework, laundry shopping and cooking. I find that cleaning the house is much more fun after taking the time to make myself look as much like a French maid as possible. Unfortunately my wife hates the idea that I crossdress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like the limits of playing

I was thinking that he was going to become another sissy and let them run all over him with all kinds of kinky play and humiliation. I hope that both women respect his limits. However he may be placed in situations that he is not comfortable with, and therefore I hope that they ask him beforehand. It is a good story and you will continue the way you think the story should proceed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeabout 1 year ago

The horrendous grammar your characters use ruins the story for me, sorry.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Ok start, but where will it go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous