Unexpected Pt. 03

Story Info
Lexies point of view.
1.4k words
4.21
3.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I'm Lexie, and roughly a year ago I confessed to my best friend that I think I'm bi-curious.. to say she's my best friend is an understatement, she is my soulmate. we go together like lemon and tequila just twice as fun!

One evening I was sitting home, tired, bored and ready for bed. I got a text message from Lydia "You're coming over tonight."

"Aw Lyd, I had an edible so I can't drive and I'm really tired."

"No, trust me. You need to come over tonight."

"..."

"I'm coming to get you, right now. Get ready."

Lydia and I live less than 10 minutes apart, she was quick to show up at my house. As soon as I get in her car, not a word is said I situate myself get buckled in turn to look at Lydia and she has the biggest mischievous smile plastered across her beautiful porcelain face.

Lyd: "DUDE!!"

Lex: "What?!"

Lyd: "DUDE!!!!"

Lex: "What Lydia!!! spit it out."

Lydia: "Gavin is open to a 3 some tonight!!!"

To say I was shocked would be a massive understatement. Now we will never be able to make you understand the connection Lydia and I have. We talk about everything, up to and including sexual fantasies. She's known I have wanted to be with a female, and involved in a 3way For as long as I have thought about the fantasies.

We get back to their place I sit in my normal spot on the couch next to Lydia (Gavin always the gentleman gives up his couch spot for me when I come over) I chalk this whole thing up to just an exciting thing to think about. Cause this is never going to happen, I'm the most forward of the three of us and I know I'm too chicken to make the first move.

Suddenly Gavin gets up and leaves, I turn and look at Lydia who tells me they have been texting and she told Him to go away so we could talk. "He's willing to have a 3sum," I'm in shock. She mentioned it through texted message, but I just figured he liked the idea of a 3sum, not that the plan was in motion.

Gavin comes back and Lydia and I look at each-other, smile and lean in. Our kiss is slow and deep, our tongues gently massaging one another. I can't believe this is happening, I thought I was bi, I thought I wanted to fool around with a woman in general. Nope I just wanted Lydia. Kissing her feels so right. Our desire amplifies our hands sliding into each others hair anchoring at the root holding one another in place. I climb on Lydia and straddle her, we continue to make out on the couch until we simultaneously get up, as if we both had the same thought "to the bedroom!"

Lydia calls us both to follow her we are stripping off as we head to the bed. She takes control and lays me down on the bed. We had always figured I'd be the dominant but she really took control, and control looked SO good on her. She kissed me and licked my nipples making them stand at attention for her. She smiles loving the effect she has on me. She slowly started to move south, I could feel myself getting wetter without her even touching. Her soft hands rub down the length of my body, she stops at my thighs looks up at me and smiles. My head falls back and the anticipation is killing me, I need her touch and before I can form another thought her warm tongue slides gently on my clit, A soft moan escapes my lips this is even more amazing than I thought! The girl eats pussy like she's a pro, she knows exactly what she's doing.

As Lydia is feeling every inch of me I catch her looking over at Gavin and smiling her efforts on my pussy are even more passionate as she realized he's enjoying this as well. I couldn't help it I NEED to taste her!!!! I told her "your turn" she lets me get up and she takes my place. I kneel between her legs and I kiss her as I move down to her amazing tits and gently suck her nipples. My hands roam down her sides to her thighs, her thighs! Those thighs!!!! Oh how I have fantasizes about placing myself between these thighs.

I lay between her thighs and slowly get closer to her core, I gently kiss her pussy lips and instantly I can feel her juices. My tongue instinctively darts out and licks my own lips. My god her juices, she tastes like heaven. I lick her clit a few times and decide I need more of that sweet nectar and I gently push my tongue inside of her lapping up her juices. By this time I am soaked, and so incredibly happy and turned on.

Lydia gently rocks against my mouth encouraging me to continue. Gavin and I feasted on that pussy together like it was our last meal. And my gosh I hope it won't be our last. Lydia came hard, an orgasm rocked her body and we sucked every last drop.

Lydia instructed me to lay down, Gavin gets between my legs. I think "is this really going to happen, my best friends husband is face to face with my pussy, this feels so wrong..." he leans forward and gently greets my clit with his tongue "correction, it feels so right." Lydia encourages Gavin to eat my Pussy, she's enjoying every second of this.

I look over to find Lydia standing by the window watching and smiling from ear to ear, my god she's sexy. As one hand is on Gavin's head as he's licking and sucking me I reach my other hand out to Lydia "come back here."

Like the good girl she is Lydia gets between my legs on all 4's face buried in my pussy and that's sexy ass of hers becoming Gavin to come play. Gavin places himself behind Lydia and slides inside her pussy she moans against my pussy sending vibrations to all the right places. He's taking her slow and deep I can tell she's building up. She's enjoying every second. She lets go again and cums so hard.

Lydia gets up and lays on the bed on her back and instructs me to lay on top of her keeping up on my knees. We kiss deeply she brushes my hair off of my face and looks to Gavin whom is standing behind me and says "do it."

Lydia held me close and I kissed her neck as I felt Gavin Position himself at my entrance. "Oh. My. God, my best friends husband is going to fuck me," he's rock hard and he slowly pushes in." I let a breathy moan escape as my lips are pressed to Lydia's ear. He filled me so much, I had no idea Gavin had been packin this whole time. Lydia tells me what a good girl I am for taking all of her husband inside of me and I am SO turned on!! He rails me harder and it feels so good! He's also hitting spots that have not been hit for a very long time. The harder he rails me the louder I moan, I can't help it, it feels so good.

At this point I am so lost in complete ecstasy, I am over loaded with pleasure. Lydia tells Gavin "It's your turn to cum."

Gavin asks "where?" to which Lydia whispers to me "Where do you want him to cum?"

I state "fill me," Lydia says "Say it louder baby girl," so I did, louder with a little more urgency as I NEED this!! "Fucking fill me!!!"

I feel Gavin's fingers dig into my hips as he pulls me into him with each trust forcing himself as deep as he can. This is amazing!!! Lydia encourages me to take all of him and I do so. Collapsing ontop of Lydia as Gavin pulses inside of me filling me to the brim. I am so physically satisfied I'm not even sure I can move let alone get up.

Gavin, ever the gentleman places a towel between my legs to soak up all of our cum mix. The 3 of us spoon the rest of the night which is only for a couple hours as we have been exploring each other literally all night. We all fell into this comfortable 3sum after math, Gavin is big spoon, Lydia is sandwiched and I'm little spoon. We lay comfortably and satisfied.

What in the world did we just unlock, the unlimited possibilities. To say we all want more is a severe understatement. I can assure you Our story isn't over, it's hardly begun.