Unexpected Threesome Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just for a quickie?"

"I don't do quickies. I'd better catch up with the others. See you later."

With that, I left him standing there; making a bee-line for Ellen and Issie standing on the sidelines. Ellen bent to my ear to talk over the music...

"I thought we were going to have to come in for an intervention with some of the dancing we saw you doing."

I suspected they hadn't seen half of what actually was going on. But I wasn't inclined to tell them about some of the outcomes; not yet anyway.

In no way did I think what had happened tonight was normal -- not in my world anyway. I've never been through the drunken 20 year old girl cruising the party scene stage. Do they do this? Do they let guys dry hump them on the dance floor? What does it say about me that I've triggered to orgasm three guys I barely knew tonight? Nothing favourable, that's for sure.

Do guys always trigger to an orgasm so easily? Well, I suppose it wasn't that easily. I let them get in pretty close on the dance floor and they took full advantage of that and most of them had a fair opportunity to work themselves up before they came; I just didn't let them escape the final consequences.

But really, all that was tangential to what tonight was really all about. I've spent the night getting in very close and personal with some pretty good looking guys. I might have protected my most intimate space, but that's all. My nipples, which Ned can quickly drive me to orgasm by playing with, has been rubbed up and down against some pretty nice male chests and tweaked flesh on flesh by one guy. They've been projecting on high beam all night as a result.

So is my head over heels love of Ned just a convenient port in a storm? Do I have the same reaction to spunky younger guys as I have to him?

Was it hard to tell them I didn't want to go to bed with them?

The simple fact is, I enjoyed myself immensely. I loved being up close and personal with such a bunch of good looking young guys. I was even a little aroused.

But I didn't desire them sexually. And they didn't have the same effect on me that Ned has. Sure there's more to my decision then sexual arousal, but it's an important start. And what the night really left me with was an aching need to fuck the cock off Ned.

As I walked back to the unit with Ned, I admitted to him that three guys had ejaculated while dancing with me. He laughed, told me he wasn't surprised given how stunningly sexy I looked, then asked me to tell the story of how it happened.

He was even more amused by the way I didn't let them escape the end consequence of dry humping me.

Then, more seriously, we talked about how all the personal contact might influence my choices about my future. And I could seriously tell him, it didn't.

By the time we got back to the apartment, I was randy as all hell. I needed Ned and I needed him quickly. But as we retired into our room and I unbuttoned his shirt to undress him, it was apparent I wasn't alone.

Liddy was making it clear she wanted a slice of him too.

More often than not, Liddy and I each find opportunities to get Ned alone when we want sex. For all their supposed erotically mystical reputation, the reality of a threesome is more prosaic. If it's two girls and a guy, then unless you really get off on watching your partner fuck another woman, it's something of a second rate type of sex. Even Ned admits he finds nothing more exciting about it than having each of us in well-spaced turns.

I've done pussy stacks, I've done top and tails on him; you name it, we've done it. But I'd never set out to exchange even the most routine one on one sex for any of them.

If it's just the big O you want, then top and tails -- where one rides his cock and the other sits on his face -- might offer the best outcomes. But it's sort of impersonal; using Ned like a multi-pronged dildo, but not really making love to the man.

But a threesome is way better than nothing and while we were cruising I've had to participate in a foursome and even a fivesome. That was just the way it was and it's a willingly accepted reality of a polygamous relationship.

Ned knew he was in for a good fucking, but none of us had made any decision as to how. And that was something Ned left the women entirely to work out. He just did as he was told.

Neither Liddy nor I started it with any preconceived notions of what we were going to do.

We stripped Ned down to his erection filled undies and then stood in front of him as, one at a time he lifted our flimsy dresses over our heads, leaving us in turn stripped to the tiny bikini style panties we wore under them.

As we bent down either side of him to pull his undies down and expose the tower of hard manhood they contained, Liddy and I looked at each other quizzically.

It was Liddy who broke the ice...

"What about fast sex?"

"But that doesn't work for you so well."

"It doesn't matter. It gives me what I need at the moment."

Ned no doubt was listening; awaiting our determination of his fate.

Fast sex is a way of getting a sort of 'go the animal' passion within a shared sexual encounter. Basically Ned jumps on one of us, fucks us like crazy for a short period, than jumps on the other and does the same; continuing to alternate until he explodes. It's completely unpredictable how long he'll last or who get the cum shot; since trying to change at the last moment into whoever's turn it was is more likely to have him spray his cum all over both our stomachs. If we don't grip him too tight, we can generally get a decent session from him.

It works for me because I cum to straight vaginal sex and cum quickly enough that, after a bit of a warm up, I cum again within each turn. Liddy may not be lacking in either the lust or sensitivity department, but is more conventional in that just straight thrusting sex is less likely to bring her to a climax; especially when delivered in short bursts.

But Ned's basic rule is that, one way or another, everyone gets an orgasm and Liddy, no less than me, gets a kick out of Ned lustfully doing his man thing on top of her; more so after a steamy night like tonight.

As I nodded my agreement, Liddy looked up at an expectant Ned...

"Fast sex it is then."

Ned raised his eyebrows. It was going to be an exhausting end to an exhausting night.

He took us each by a hand and lifted us up to stand in front of him; each of Liddy and I wrapping our other hand around the tall pole of his erection. We had to let go as he in turn knelt down to drop our panties to the floor; kissing us each on the mons as he did so. As he stood up, he wrapped his arms around both of us, forming us into a tight cuddle, his erection between our hips.

Backing us up to the bed, he eased us down on it, giving us a moment to straighten ourselves up and get ourselves fully on the bed before he knelt on it; on knee between each of our spread apart legs.

Ned looked lustfully down at our bodies, his erection dripping pre-cum on the edge of my thigh. He ran a hand up both our stomachs, circled our breasts before brushing across the top of them, then ran his hand back down our bodies to gently circle our mons and down into our crotch. As he did so, he started walking backwards on his knees, moving down towards our ankles.

As he got there, he brought the knee between Liddy's legs hard up against the inside of her ankle and bent down to bring his jaw into my crotch.

Ned had not the slightest doubt he'd find me aroused. He'd felt the wetness as he circled my crotch. His tongue reached out and made first contact with my already swollen clit, the tip of his tongue circling the end of it. I moaned and raised my hips to the pleasure of it.

But in the moment, I nearly forgot my own obligation as part of this threesome. As my hips settled back on the bed and Ned really went to work on me, I slid my hand down Liddy's stomach and into her crotch.

She too was aroused. Not as wet as I was, but I'm the one who's the outlier in those stakes. I felt her body tense as I started to finger her clit.

We'd long since got past any reticence about stimulating each other. That after all had been part of the BOB (Bi on the boat) arrangement in which all of Ellen, Issie and everyone else part of the polygamous arrangements with Ned had signed on for. Ned's only got one cock and two hands (and a tongue). Threesomes run much better when we all stimulate each other; more so with the fast sex game, where staying aroused gives you a much better ride when Ned hopes aboard for your turn.

I was pleased when I sensed Liddy moaning quietly to herself to my fingering of her. It reassured me I was getting it right and getting her warmed up for when her turn with Ned came.

And the way my body was responding to Ned's going down on me suggested that wouldn't be long coming; because nor would I.

After settling in to suck and lick my clit, Ned had pushed two fingers inside me to stimulate my g spot and brought the other hand up to play with my nipple. Ned knew that triple stimulating me like that was like priming a bomb; a love bomb guaranteed to go off with a bang.

I knew I was in a small unit with a lot of our crew and that in turn was in a crowded resort building. I knew I shouldn't start screaming, but, as Ned well knew, I don't have much control over these things.

Ned had me moaning up a storm; squirming about with rising excitement as his pleasure bombing of my body continued. I couldn't help it. I was rubbing Liddy's clit with increasing speed as my own excitement grew; hearing, but barely able to focus on her increasingly noisy vocalisation of her own arousal.

My orgasm exploded with a cry; the sudden rise of my hips nearly taking off Ned's nose as he only just managed to get it out of the way in time. The fingers he had inside me, came with me for the ride, Ned somehow managing to keep stimulating me with them and the ones tweaking my nipples as I threw my body about.

Ned drew every last once of extended pleasure out of my orgasm until, as I lay there panting on the bed, he looked down as me and assured me....

"I'll be back soon..." before transferring his torso to between Liddy's legs and going down on her.

There is method in the madness of how we organise these things. Everyone knows I go off like a bomb and quickly. Liddy takes a more conventional time frame to come to orgasm. By Ned doing me first while I finger Liddy, Ned finds her super primed and much more quickly responsive to his stimulation of her.

I just lay on my back and let my body respond to Liddy's fingering of me as I heard the slurping of Ned's oral play on Liddy's clit and the sounds of her growing arousal. I knew he would be fingering her g spot and playing with her nipple like he had mine but customised to Liddy's responses. By now, Ned had the individual response of each of our bodies worked out. He knew how to trigger them efficiently; vitally important when there's a line of us waiting for his attention.

But I'd done a good job of warming her up too. As her fingering of me nearly had me on the verge of another orgasm, I heard and sensed hers get triggered; a sharp intake of breath and a long sequence of teeth sucking heavy breathing being the way Liddy supresses something more noisy.

As soon as Liddy's orgasm had finished, Ned was back on me; and on me this time, not crouched down between my legs. It's called fast sex for a reason. It's largely Liddy and myself who determine the 'rules' for this sort of sex and fast is very much the operative word.

Ned knows by now he's going to find my body receptive. There's no need for him to dick about with a tentative penetration. Liddy barely had time to get her fingers out of the way as Ned thrust his manhood into the welcoming embrace of my body and I in turned grabbed Liddy's pussy again.

I know not every woman responds like I do, so I don't like to make sweeping statement, especially when some will be exactly the opposite. But personally I love that moment when Ned first joins his body with mine. My body just seems particularly sensitive to my vagina being filled with his presence; that initial slide of his engorged manhood against its sensitive wall.

I squealed in delight.

Immediately Ned started thrusting; hard and fast. And almost immediately I came again. Liddy's fingering of me had done its job. My body was fully primed for Ned's fucking of me and had responded accordingly; reaching that state that seems to be one of continuous rolling orgasms.

Raised up on his arms to let him look down at my writhing body, Ned just kept fucking me hard and fast as I squirmed and moaned under him. Far from my climax reaching a peak and diminishing as my contractions pummelled his manhood, he was stirring me to a greater height. Suddenly I exploded...

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK...OH SHIT...OH NED...OH NED...AAAHHH....SHIT...AAAHHHHHHHH."

Ned knew to just keep fucking me; every thrust prolonging my orgasm and driving it to new heights.

There's no fixed rule about when Ned should change bodies. No one's counting. No one is watching a clock. There's just a sense, it's time. Maybe about 20 thrusts. But fast is always the name of the game.

Suddenly Ned was out of me and his weight off my body as he deftly moved across to Liddy. I got my hand out of the way as I felt his manhood push past it and into Liddy's body. Almost immediately I could feel her body ragdolling against my shoulder as Ned's hard thrusts crashed against her; the hand she already had against my sensitised crotch jerking against my clit with every one of Ned's thrusts.

Ned was grunting with the effort as Liddy moaned. And moaned. And moaned.

All the parties know how this works now. They know I go off like a bomb every time Ned's jumps aboard me. They know Ned's endurance is a bit random and, even if we don't grip him too tightly, he's going to boil over and explode at some point. We also know Liddy probably isn't going to come to this. Maybe if Ned kept thrusting and thrusting, she might eventually; but that's not really how Ned gets her to come usually.

Thus my initially question of Liddy when she suggested this. But Liddy finds enjoyment in this that doesn't rely on multiple orgasms. The wild passion, the excitement, just the sheer uninhibited intimacy of the whole thing. It's also why Ned goes down on us to start. Liddy get her orgasm at the start.

But to keep things going it means Ned has to just suddenly dismount her and move back to me without a clear 'finishing' signal.

And for me it came just in time. Liddy's fingering of my already sensitive body had brought me to the edge of another orgasm. I was fighting to hold it in; wanting to unleash it on Ned's cock instead.

He'd only just pushed himself in and delivered his first thrust when I could hold it any longer...

"AAHHAAHHAAHHAAHH...FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK...NED...NNEEEEDDDD...OOOHHHHNNNEEEDDD"

I grabbed him around his elevated neck and lifted my body up against his as his thrusts kept crashing into me, stirring up my passions ever higher as my nipples rubbed against his chest and my body tensely quivered against his strong frame.

Eventually spent, I let go and just fell back limp on the bed; Ned smiling down almost benevolently as he surveyed his handiwork in reducing me to a still quivering, orgasmic mess.

He took two more hard thrusts before switching across again to Liddy, momentarily deprived of stimulation as I'd abandoned fingering her in the heat of my orgasms.

No sooner had Ned started on Liddy then the tone of his grunts changed, telling me he was starting to brew up. I won't deny being disappointed that Liddy was getting the cum shot, even though it was more than her turn.

I was now a mere spectator to what was about to happen. His thrusting sped up, causing Liddy to moan louder and faster too, as Ned switched from a grunting noise to the circle mouthed 'oooohhhhhhing' noise that he makes when he's brewing up a big one. The longer it goes on, the more explosive it is.

With the end inevitable, I sensed through the tension in her legs that Liddy was gripping him a bit tighter, maximising the pleasure of each remaining thrust.

Ned froze, then grunted loudly as he shot his first bolt, then collapsed down on Liddy, jerking and moaning as his climax took control of his body; her arms around his neck as she happily accepted all the convulsions of his orgasm.

As he lay on top of her, completely done, I felt and watched it as she ground her hips against his limp body, circling his manhood inside her and rubbing her clit on his pubis until she trigger her own orgasm; hissing and tensing until it passed.

Ned was exhausted. He'd had a big day, a big evening and an exhausting round of bedtime sex. He rolled off Liddy as she turned to face him.

All I could do was cuddle against his back. Ned reached backwards to fondle my butt to acknowledge my presence there as I wrapped my arm over his hips and my hand around his balls; noting as I did the residue of his erection still projected between Liddy's thighs, but probably not in a direction that suggested he still penetrated her.

After the previous erotic night spent sexually joined with, him I might have wished he was facing me, but had to accept Liddy was entitled to her turn too.