All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome Ch. 56'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sixlashessixlashes8 months ago

What a pleasure it is to find you have posted a new chapter to this story! It is a very enjoyable and engaging read. Thank you for your continued work.

Raphael76Raphael768 months ago

Thank you! As always an amazing story and worthy addition to my favorite series.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Still struggling to get over Ned’s passing, but wow John is now such a lucky guy.

I’m in awe of your writing, the way you have handled the girls transition from Ned to John is very compassionate without losing the sexiness. Your writing is just awesome, I’m so looking forward to more chapters, wondering if the sailing will continue. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jwswinglejwswingle8 months ago

I had taken an extended break from this series, still not sure why; after they got back ashore, it somehow just escaped me as things in the relationship were changing, and then Ned passed... and Jane. but I am very glad that I picked it back up today. John has a lot to learn, and to adapt to. But he seems to be a willing student! Like father, like son. I can't wait until he starts occasionally taking control rather than always just reacting. Looking forward to more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES