All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 18'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
MtannerMtannerover 12 years ago

Glad you are back. Your story has been great so far and I am really looking forward to the rest of it. As for what happened to you computer, well those things happen so try not to feel to bad.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
welcome back

excellent chapter glad to see Isobel is accepting Owen as her mate and loved what Angel did to Jenna i can not wit for the next chapter

sorry to hear about your computer

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 12 years ago
quick!

give the pissed off pregnant lady food before she kills us all!!!! rotflmao!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Oh how I so missed Unexpected Turn of Events.

I tell ya there's always some bitch out there trying to take what's not hers. I love the twins and will wait for the next chapter because reading it is well worth it!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Smart Ass

You start by telling us about school, and of course good luck goes w/o saying. And next your computer. How anyone survives a crash I don't know. But you finish by telling us that this isn't your best work rather something you just threw together to let us know you're still writing.

Girl, I gave this 5 Stars. It didn't really read like anything just thrown together. You need to give yourself more credit. You are a much better author than you realize. Had you not said it was a rush job, with the exception of a couple things your editor would have caught, we readers never would have known.

As for the story. Owen opening up was a surprise but nothing like what Izzy revealed to Owen. We now know alot more of what makes Izzy who she is. And that she now stands up and defends her relationship w/Owen is the icing on the cake. And I still don't trust Glynis. She is just to sweet. I think she's involved in this up to her eyeballs I just don't know why!

This is really long, does it count as my first short story on Lit? LMAO until next time.

lucianloverlucianloverover 12 years ago
Yay!!!!!

Agree completely with mizT. We loooooooooooooooooooove you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Agree with mizT completely

5 stars!!!

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76over 12 years ago
5 stars

this is brilliant, keep up the good work. Can't wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ya!!!

Welcome back and thank you for the great story. I thought you did well considering you lost your original outline and

your pc died.

I don't know why but I think Gavin or Glynis' daughter are behind the attempts on Angel's life.

*****

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Thankyou...

For this wonderful chapter I had hoped that Owen would have completed the mating instead of telling her it would be the next night but I suppose I can wait. I hope they find out who is responsible for Angel's 'accidents' soon and not drag it out toooooo long! Izzy will be one scary powerful were so their enemy better look out! I look forward to both the girls giving birth!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
P.S...

I am glad that I am not the only one that thinks Glynis is to good to be true!

chelo2012chelo2012over 12 years ago
Great chapter!

You rocks! I cannot wait for the next chapter, even if it means getting closer to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was so funny

I laughed myself silly at the steak part

GlosUKGlosUKover 12 years ago
Great chapter

Loved the 'steak incident' and considering your essentially starting from scratch it was a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice blend of Action, acTION, and Intrigue, with just the right amount of Humor

Nicely developed storyline. The dark mysterious villain in the shadows, with just tiny glimpses here and there to tantalize the reader about his/her identity is just the right amount of frustrating. I think the development of the 'twins' into a veritable pair of furies is a good move, hope you continue to do so. Your situational humor development is appreciated, helps to draw the reader into the story. I would like to see just a bit more topographical development, in that the scenes leave almost everything to the imagination, some of that is good, but a little more in the way of painting the location and objects around the characters can help an already fine story.

There might be some merit to considering a pack split, the logistics of running two geographically separate packs by one Alpha is sorta contrary to the underlying premise, it would make some sense for the Alpha to choose a successor to become Alpha of one or the other. Would take some development as the current character development of your cast suppresses that option somewhat. A bit of "trial by fire" for Owen and Izzy seems like they could be good candidates. Also offers considerable pasture for subsequent parallel or sequel opportunities.

Nicely done. A little too good, as I should be doing something more productive rather than reading 18 chapters in two sittings.

CNC

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Finally

Owen finally wins Isobel over, ironically by deciding it is okay for them to fight because it's so pleasurable to make-up. I just love it!

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Glad to see Owen and Isobel together.

allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago
Yay!!

I'm so glad that you updated! As always it was awesome.

AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookover 12 years ago
love it

I so happy that you put a chapter out and can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chapter 12???

this isn't about chapter 18, but i started from the beginning, and chapter 12 is missing. I was so confused when they were talking in ch. 13 about layla appearing, and that hadn't happened. where is chapter 12?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

I really am glad you didn't stop writing. I want to know what happens next. Your characters stay with me. Maybe the hard drive crashing will give you the chance to really let your imagination run free. Hoping for another fix soon.

Mega15Mega15over 12 years ago
plz

add more this is amazing plz oh pretty plz

meinbamameinbamaover 12 years ago

loving the story hope it continues soon

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6over 12 years ago
WOW MORE PLEASE!

I can't wait for the next chapter I guess I will have to add your story to my list of stories to stock for new chapters! Lol! Hope you post the next chapter soon! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Give Angel some damn steak!! lol Best Chapter ever this was so funny!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
rule of Alpha Bitch when she is pregnant

Rule number one: Don't fuck with her food.

Rule number two: Must first learn rule number one.....*yup, Karate Kid...I went there...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
blimp!

i'm lovin' it!!!

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

Dang!!!!!!...Owen got it going on..

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Angel you go gurrrrl!

Gotta love a woman who calls another woman a cunt for coming between her and steak!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous