All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 20'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
foxy_lady76foxy_lady76about 12 years ago
welcome back

I'm glad you got your inspiration back., I can't wait for you to write the next chapter. you had me hooked from the very first chapter and i can't wait to see what you have in store for Angel snd Cullin and Izzy and Owen? who is the mastermind ?

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
Welcome Back!!

You have been missed! ... hugs to your sister for the pestering! I am so glad you found the inspiration again, we adore your stories & cant get enough of your writing. Cant wait for your next submission.. Again Welcome Back yayyyy!!

EllieLavenEllieLavenabout 12 years ago
Glad you're writing again!

Love this story. I've re-read the first 19 chapters a few times while waiting for you to post a new chapter. You didn't disappoint! :) Hope you keep your muse happy and continue to post!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Sister

Tell your sister "Thank You" for not only being a muse but also for riding your butt to get this chapter out. And let us not forget that you are you are still a student, explains the spring break.

I liked this chapter for the simple fact that it seemed to touch base w/everything that is currently happening w/your story. We were reminded that Angel is pregnant, that Izzy was taken on the same day she was to mate Owen, and of course that a threat exsists. It was enough to keep the story fresh in my mind. Now for the next chapter I expect????.

lili82lili82about 12 years ago
*grinning*

good things come to those who wait! I loved this chapter and cannot wait to see how it all goes down in the next!

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

It was a wonderful chapter and I am looking forward to the next. I have a feeling the remote cabin will not be as empty as they think it is when they get there.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Delighted by the new chapter

I believe that Glynis is behind the kidnapping, but I don't know her reason. I can't wait to find out!

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18about 12 years ago
LOVED IT :)

Yup, Keep them coming! If you do not submit another story soon I'll be pestering you some more and annoying it--it's part of my job :)

So this was another good chapter and send out the next one like...now? :)

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
I agree with Katgoddess

I have at least four suspects including Glynis, the old saying keep your friends close but keep your enemy closer comes to mind.

twstdmindtwstdmindabout 12 years ago
There is no logic

When Cullen and Angel know that someone is trying to harm her, WHY did she create a routine? It's like handing the villain a list of her goings and allowing him to choose the most convenient time to plan the kidnapping. And OH! Would you look at that? Angel gave the villain the perfect opportunity: a horseback ride at night, all ALONE. Are you serious?! Why would they let her go alone?! So much for Cullen's security.

And twin or not, wolves have the ability to scent. Each person has a distinct scent and since Angel is the Alpha Bitch, I'm pretty sure the kidnappers would know her scent. This is ridiculous. You can't just turn on and turn off the use of a wolf's scent. It was conveniently used when Cullen scented the intruders but the kidnappers somehow don't have that ability?

I hope you revise this entire story. I don't know if you're waiting to finish it all and then do it, but please revise it. It desperately needs revision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Um twst you should really think before you post. Reread and then wonder to yourself how you can know a scent if you have never seen the person before? Then ask yourself how else I can poke holes in your comment.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Only one little question

Cullen seems to think that his bond to Ang will work when she is in the cabin even at that distance YET he didn't hear her when the stable was on fire. Why? Not to mention that his betas were supposed to be keeping watch on her and yet they couldn't find her in the library. Just sayin' God I love this story!!!! More!!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
Pacing round like a wolf

...............This will continue yes? It will? Good. *paces some more

................Not used to twitching to a awesome story of this magnitude....*paces some more*

...............Okay. I will wait. Understand about the college thing. I won't like it. Good luck either way.

*sits down in cage and mediates

sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 12 years ago
When vwill rest of the story be out ??

When will more of the story be out. Please help us. Thanks sqherd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Reading the story almost made me feel like I was there. Keep the story coming.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago

BUT, the good news for all of YOU is that since I completed this chapter even before my spring break started—that means, I will be able to write a whole other chapter and hopefully have it posted very soon :) (and when I say very soon, I mean within the week, lol.)

WHAT HAPPENED TO WITHIN THE WEEK?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
CULLEN

again! cullen i swear if you mistreat your mate one more time... i will slap you so hard your wolf will cringe!!! NO BE MEAN TO YOUR MATE.

girl your killin me with this story im starting to suspect everybody keep it up kay?

but im not kidding i remember how everybody used to bag out angel, when its cullen whos the dummy!!! made me so mad!!!! love this story!

strawberrycandystrawberrycandyabout 12 years ago

came across your story and finished all 20 chapters in one sitting! i noticed that your writing skills have improved chapter by chapter and storyline really good. i hope you could send the next chapter soon. :)

great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

awesome story cant wait for more

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 12 years agoAuthor
HELLO READERS!

Alright... I know what I promised and I have kept my word. I did write the next chapter, but my editor is going through a little 'family situations' right now. So being respectful and understanding, I am being patient and waiting for her. So I am asking all of you to be patient please.

Also, I since I have chapter 21 is already written (just waiting), I will be starting to write chapter 22 as well---Im just asking again for you all to be patient because I have a lot of projects and last minute papers---I have my finals at the end of this month. :) Wish me luck!

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

I have read this story in one day!!!! Being a teacher I know I should be in bed now, but I could not stop reading it....Please hurry with the next chapters I will be waiting, waiting and waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyalmost 12 years ago
LOVE IT

I hate waiting... grrr but I understand respect... can't wait for more!!!!

katinka75katinka75almost 12 years ago
waiting for...

MORE... Lol... Loving this story, glad to see your writing improved from the first few chapters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yo tambien estoy esperando

he es tado to el dia leyendo y ver que no hay mas me pone mal DX quiero saber que pasa por favor saca el proximo capitulo pronto grax ^^)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more pleaseeee

just reread the entire story.. cant wait to find out what happens next

YsliiYsliialmost 12 years ago
dale pon mas porfis

en serio quiero saber que pasa!! >.< AHH muro de la curiosidad!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Just

Needs more critiquing by your editors before posting. Good connection of the characters. Post more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Come On Already

This is great stuff, but the next chapter was suppose to be out by now. What wrong? I love this story.

PrincessCleoPrincessCleoover 11 years ago

I'm really enjoying the story so far, and finally just got caught up. I hope that all is well and that you'll be able to have another chapter posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You really really need to make the next one i want to know what happens to Isobelle and who the bitch who took her is

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where is the rest

Hey,loving the story. Why the long long wait between chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 21?

Hey, loving the story, just curious when chapter 21 is coming out? Want to know what happens. Please bring chapter 21 out soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I read for four hours, now I want to know what happens next!!

KittybalooKittybalooover 11 years ago

Can't wait for the next update. =)

ranae1981ranae1981over 11 years ago
Absolutely loving this story

I am hoping you come out with another few chapters soon. This story is great!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Questions

I love the plot and the story. Lets just get that out now. It's got some great ideas :)

....but it's also got some holes.

1. Earlier in the series angel named the horses gaelic names, Cullen wondered about this. Gaelic is also added at times when Cullen speaks to her of love. This has not been explained but appears to be added as a filler

2. Angel turned earlier than the full moon, surprising Cullen and his betas, this is outside the norm for humans turning. It's also a loose end that hangs there. She was also powerful physically before she even got bitten ( punching Lydia the first time in the garden), question for the future is Isobel going to turn earlier as well (twins)?

3. Cullen is a complete idiot at times verging on bipolar behaviour. Something that does not fit with the alpha image you try to portray at times.

I would recommend a editor that is able to address both the plot issues and the grammer/spelling aesthetics of the story. Your editor at the moment is a proofreader. You have come a long way but have seemed to reach a platou in your ability, you should always be looking at improving, pushing the story just a little bit further, which i know you can do. there is a difference in leaving room for a sequel and assumptions and having plot holes. Please don't have plot holes :)

Looking forward to the next chapter, and seeing improvement.

<3 Pandora

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Hello?

Are you out there? We miss you! Please don't worry too much about the previous anon comment. He can't spell!

CAColemanCAColemanover 11 years ago

Next chapter please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do Please,

Continue to write. I just read your story for the first time. I have watched you transform before my eyes from a talented vision with little guidance, to the makings of a well formed future writer. Please, continue, do not give up on the birthing process you are taking with this story.

Please do not give up on this story either. It too has taken a journey and is itself being birthed. Do not leave it hanging, please. Then when you have finished the story, and this step of the journey, rewrite it from the beginning with all that you have gained in the process. You will find a wonderful story will have become a truly remarkable book. :)

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
7 months 9 days

love the story, BUT its been that long since last update. i know you don't want to tell us when next chapter is coming, but do you really have to keep us waiting so long for the next chapter? seriously you could have given us 4-5 more chapters in that time period. i really like the story, and i don't want to loose interest in it, but will do if we wait much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hurry....plz.....

I love the story but I want to knw what happen next can you at least tell us if your working on it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!!

This has been such a pleasure to read I'm craving the next chapter please post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next Chapter???

Any update on when we can expect Chapter 21 its been soooo long since the last one. Hurry please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
and click...

wheres the next chapter? man dont leave me hanging so good need more

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Sigh

Good but sooo predictable.........

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
:(

It's getting to the point where I don't know why I even bother checking if there any updates anymore. I really and truly enjoyed this story. :( :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Pleease

Please can we have more

nicintasnicintasover 11 years ago
Aaaaaaaaa.......Hello????

Anyone know if bad_girl69 is ok? God forbid that she's not, but it's weird that she said she would post the next chapter in the next week and that was back in March of 2012! On top of that, she also said that her sister was anxious to read how the story ends... Weird... You'd think her sister would still be nagging her to finish.

bad_girl69 I hope you are well !!!

I love your story and wish I could read it to the end!

Nicole

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????

And still waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"someone is missing"

well, fellow readers, i nominate bad_girl69 as missing. what a joke! will we ever get chapter 21? will we get more terrible writing? WHO CARES??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
surprise!

"unexpected turn of events" ... yep, sure is. most of us didn't see this coming.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
Hehe

Seems to be that we are still waiting and will be waiting quite a while longer. Don't know why it surprises me any more.

nicintasnicintasabout 11 years ago
Anyone know who her editor was ?

And contact them to find out what's up ?

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03/16/12 when this chapter posted to 02/15/2013 and still no sign of the next chapter that's a long time to try and be patient even for your most loyal fans!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lol

Glad I've started going to the very end of a series comment section to find out if the series ever got finished before reading ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waiting for you.....

No matter what, I read your story from beginning to end once a week.

You are a wonderful and talented writer.

I am looking forward to you finishing this beautiful and entertaining story.

5 stars everytime.

Waiting patiently for you........

Loving Fan.... :-)

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
well

Either the author has: been in an accident and in a coma, or major writers block and just not telling us, or just plain old forgotten the story. I really and truly enjoy this story a lot, but the waiting is getting a bit much. I can understand if there was an accident or writers block, can't she just tell us what's happening please.just want to know if this is the end and I must delete or will there be more?

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
I skipped the last few chapters..

There is only so much torture one can take .I have to say I admire your efforts but I don't see you as a writer.Your plot was all over the place .Your grammar was horrendous .Your Alpha simply wasn't and your heroine acted like an inconsistent ten year old .Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why?!

Why must you kill us with a drop like that? Pleas write more!

sharongscssharongscsalmost 11 years ago
where is the ending

I was hoping for the wrap up where Isobel gets pregnant . We find out about the babies and that the kidnappers are dealt with and the unfolding of the rest of the story. Please be one of these authors that actually finish what you started. As mention not too bad for your first attempt in writing I have found your book very entertaining and love the humor from Gavin and Owen and how you brought the wolfs/mates together the sex scenes was really great it has has been a most enjoyable story so far. Now the closure awaits us. Email us back so we know whenbthe next chapter is out.

DirtyNessDirtyNessalmost 11 years ago
You cannot leave me hanging

I need to know what happens, please finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Permission Granted?

Well if the author will not finish this story, will you give story rights to another so he or she can improve on and finish this story? Such a shame to see it go to waste!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Within the week?

I don't know if u noticed... But it's been a year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Way to not finish the damn story... It is sad when authors create epic stories only to leave their readers hanging...shame on you Bad_Girl69

Speedy1106Speedy1106almost 11 years ago
what's the point

Of keeping this story in favourite section if the author is not going to finish it? Its been over 16 months now that we have been waiting. Don't know if I should keep the story in my favourites pile or just delete. Wish the author would make up her mind and finish it or just tell the fans she isn't finishing it.

kamenkamenalmost 11 years ago
to long

finish this story it is epic one and i REALY want to see how it ends

Speedy1106Speedy1106almost 11 years ago
Safe to say

I think it's safe to say that the author can be classed as M.I.A now or their mind has been K.I.A

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
NO ENDING,,AFTER 20 CHAPTERS,,

THAT REALLY SUCKS!!!!and since it been way over a year i guess the quick posting of the next chapter is not happening....and unfinished stories seem to be the norm on here anymore,,what a waste of time,,readers and writers,,,Its nice to look forward to new chapters but,would much rather have a finished one posted all at one time,and read as i want,,,and not get hung up and then let down by unfinished stories.

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyover 10 years ago
aaaahh....what happened to a week?

I love this story!! i am just so hoping that you will be working on the next chapter and not forgetting us, cause you are a great writer and this story is just so GREAT! Please post the rest of this story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ahhh!!

Come on .......... 😫

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gosh

I totally forgot about this story and landed on it accidently this morning; I remembered how funny it was. So, what happened to you bad__girl; are you not going to finish this story? Wasn't there other stories listed under your name on this website? What is going on with you authors not completing these good stories; sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finish it!!!!!

I love this story so much, so can you please finish it? I realy want to see what happens!!!! Post it as soon as possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Muse?

Guess you didn't find your muse; huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
when????

When are you going to finish this story it is so great.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
come on!

It's the last chapter! You can do it!! I found your story a few days ago and couldnt put it down! Please finish it your almost done! Who is it? Whats going to happen? Why can angel change so fast?? There's still so many questions! You've got me by the balls and wont let go!!!

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974almost 10 years ago
Any updates?

I came across this story and was so thrilled to see an indepth story. But now I've come to the end of this chapter and I'm bummed not to see the next installment. I hope to see the next chapter very soon.

willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago
so much for your note

So it is now September 2014 and still waiting for the chapter that you said would only be a weak away that was back in 2012 so much for your promises!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I know who it is.....

Glynis...well that is my guess

chiruzuhenchiruzuhenover 9 years ago
update?

still waiting for the next chapter?

HappyPrickHappyPrickover 9 years ago
Are you still a member?

Are you still with US?

Are you still a member?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No Ending

Well, I don't think she's coming back to finish this story; it's a shame. It was a really good book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
forgotten

wonder if she forgot her password to sign in lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Aaahhh, please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I wish they would mark unfinished stories so I wouldn't start it to begin with.

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...Another year has past and still nothing!

16/03/12 when this chapter posted it is now 28/11/15 and still nothing!! I got sick of checking weekly years ago for your updates and started checking once a year!

So sad when a fantastic tale goes unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please finish!

wlandrum60wlandrum60about 7 years ago
Come back we miss you!!

You left to much unfinished!! We need answers to to many questions!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs an ending

I was so sad this story wasn't finished.

FalconsverseFalconsverseabout 6 years ago
I am sad

It saddens me that the story is left unfinished. This happens all to often. I hope it is just really long writers block and nothing serious or negative that has caused this. If you can find it in you, please finish the story.

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 5 years ago
Good story for a first-timer...grade> I for incomplete

One more chapter and an epilogue would have made it a really good read. My guess: Glynis is the insider- wants to be alpha bitch with Lysander / Angel and crew are headed for the hide-out where she will win the day and retrieve Isobel and all will live happily ever-after. Hey it's a romance. PN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please could you finish off the story with what's happening to angel cullen and the rest of the gang pretty please

PerryNormalPerryNormalalmost 5 years ago
This is most strange...

I remember reading this story some years ago and I would swear that it had been completed. I remember who the traitor turned out to be and what her motives were and that Angle saves her sister who was being held in the cabin that Angle was going to hide out in. Where, oh where has that last chapter gone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Editing

I’m not sure if English is your primary language. Hopefully, it’s not. An editor would be helpful in the following areas.

1. Maintaining a consistent point of view

2. Maintaining consistent verb tenses.

3. Character development.

4. Timeline details.

5. Reasonable dialogue.

6. General grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I'VE READ THIS STORY AND IT JUST GETS BETTER EACH TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just read all of that and you mean to tell me there is no ending?!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

THE 4TH TIME I READ THIS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER. FINISH IT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous