Unexpected Winter Surprise

Story Info
MWM continues to bond with new friend.
1.6k words
4.51
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David stopped by my classroom one day in early December to ask if I would help drywall his basement with 2 other guys on the first weekend of Winter break. One of the other guys was David's partner, James, and the other, Adam Connors, was like me, married with kids. He taught AP World History in the class down the hall from me.

"Of course," I responded enthusiastically. I was handy with tools and enjoyed helping others with their projects. I also enjoyed the time hanging out with other men doing masculine things. I told him I would bring my tools. He winked and I did not see him for the next couple of weeks.

That Friday as school ended, I received a text message from David asking if he could join him and the others that night to get some of the preliminary work done for Saturday morning.

I responded by asking what tools we needed and what he wanted to do for dinner. He replied by saying James was out of town, but the three of us would grill out. As far as tools, I should bring the basics, as tonight was more about logistics and getting ready. I had to clear the change in plans with my wife but did not think it would be a problem.

I spoke with my wife, Mary, and received the necessary clearance before gathering my tools and headed over to David's. My wife liked that I was making friends and doing things together with them. She encouraged it. "It's good for you," she would say. I agreed.

I arrived over at David's house and parked in the driveway. It was dark and cold when I walked up to the front door to ring the bell. There was no response and as I got ready to press again, I heard David tell me to come on in.

As I opened the door and stepped inside, I looked up to see David standing at the top of the stairs in a white robe, his hair wet from the shower.

"Hey, come on in. Lock the door if you don't mind," he said as he turned and started walking toward his bedroom. I was a little surprised by his request.

"When is Adam getting here?" I asked.

"He called and said he can't make it. His daughter is in a winter concert. He will be here in the morning. Come on up." He motioned with his head and waved me to continue up the stairs

At that moment, I knew was going to happen. It had been at least a month since our last get together and I was very hot for more. I felt my face get flushed and my cock twitched. I smiled and ran up the stairs two at a time.

His bedroom was big, with a king-sized bed against the far wall. There was a couch at the foot of the bed and a book case against one wall. Two lamps lit the room and I walked in to find David standing in front of the couch smiling. He pulled his robe off both shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I walked to him quickly, excited and eager. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his mouth to mine. Our mouths opened and our tongues became entwined. We kissed passionately, pressing our bodies against each other.

He started to unbutton my shirt and I unbuckled my belt. We continued kissing as he finished with my buttons and pulled my shirt off before I pulled down both my pants and underwear. I then took off my socks and we stood there for a moment naked.

We pulled each other together and pressed our heated bodies against each other. Our tongues twisted around each other, exploring. I wanted this so bad. I wanted to make love to this man. I wanted to submit to his masculinity and share in the unique bond men can have with one another.

We played with one another's nipples for a few minutes while we kissed and pressed together with greater urgency, our heat surrounding us. I dropped to my knees to begin pleasuring his big, beautiful cock. It was already semi-erect, and I immediately put it in my mouth as far as it would go. I wrapped my lips tight around the shaft and pulled as I sucked hard. I ran my tongue hard against the vein running his length of his shaft to his swollen, hot head. I loved spending time on his head, soft and sensitive.

The most exciting thing to me is having a man's cock slowly become swollen and hot in my mouth, growing hard until it strains for release. David's cock is beautiful, a solid 8" and thick, heavy to hold, his head protruding, soft, wet with pre-cum and saliva. His balls hung heavily. Other than a small patch of closely shaved hair above his shaft, he was otherwise smooth. I loved grabbing it and stroking it, licking the length of his shaft and again focusing on his head.

Between periods of sucking head and stroking his cock, I put it in my mouth and went as deep as I could possibly go. He was patient as I gagged and relaxed, able to get a little further down. I love hearing him groan, eyes clothed, as I apply pressure to the vein running its length with my tongue.

"Oh yeah...that's it..." he breathed as his hips began to gyrate with s rhythm I enthusiastically followed. His cock sliding in and out of my mouth with greater speed until he stopped abruptly and pulled himself out of my mouth and sat down on the couch.

I crawled between his legs and grabbed them behind the knees, pulling upward so his ass was closer to the edge. I then pulled up again so that he tilted to exposed his hole.

I looked David in the eyes and smiled. We continues staring at one another when I bent down and stuck out my tongue, lightly brushing his exploded hole. I started to lick and probe his ass. Oh my God it was so not being so nasty and hearing a man moan, "oh fuck yeah. That feels so good."

I hardened my tongue to a point and penetrated his hole. It was so hot, we were both starting to shine with sweat. I played with his hole Neil he finally leaned down to help me stand.

"Climb on this big cock. I want you to show me how much you like it..."

He reached over to grab a bottle of lube obviously placed there prior to my arrival for this purpose. I offered my hand and reached behind to lube up my ass, sticking a finger or two inside just as a means of giving warning. I knew it was going to hurt but my body was on fire and I wanted it so bad.

I walked and straddled him, taking his shaft in my hand while I rubbed the hot head up and down my crack. I finally held it firmly and raised myself up, placing his head directly on my inviting hole.

"Oh my God..." was all that came out of my mouth. I was concentrating on pressing down with greater force to open myself up to him. When I finally felt my hole start to burn and open up around him, I became flushed with heat and pushed harder. I wanted it inside me so bad.

David finally grabbed my hips and started applying increasing pressure until my hole popped open and I felt the flash of white pain that feels so good. His Bock started slowly sliding down the shaft of his cock.

"Oh my God, fuck yes...." I said as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be completely taken. He slowly eased his cock inside me, my hole relaxing, the pain replaced by passion and heat. I wanted all of him inside me. I leaned down and we kissed passionately as I finally felt myself stop at the bottom of his cock do that my ass rested on his balls. I was completely filled up and it felt so good.

We both smiled, sweating, kissing each other, with our tongues exploring. My ass was relaxed, on fire, accepting his fullness. I played with his nipples which caused him to buck and slowly start to fuck me. He grabbed my hips firmly, helping me slide all the way up, and then deep inside me, where I would linger and kiss, making his nipples hard.

I rode slowly up and down. I placed both hands on his chest so my thumbs could play with his nipples while I rode his cock like I had fantasized about so many times. It was purely instinct, a natural must and desire to be with other men sexually.

I continued riding with purpose, wanting to drain him dry.

"Cum in me" I said. "Shoot your cum deep inside me."

"Oh fuck yeah" he responded by grabbing my hips again and thrusting upward with his pelvis, making sure his cock was as deep as it could go. He then started to increase his pace. ""Fuck me good...I love it..."

After several minutes of intense fucking, almost pulling all the way out before slamming deep inside. I bent down to kiss him. We locked lips and tongues and I continued to milk his cock. I wanted to feel him cum in me so bad.

After several minutes, he slammed deep inside me and held himself there as he grunted, and gyrated his hips, unloading his cum inside me. There were no words only his grunts as he twitched deep inside me.

Afterward we lay there, sweaty, and exhausted. Hot and in need of a shower. "Let's go shower..."