Unfaithful

Story Info
One good deed turns into a dream come true.
2.4k words
3.59
35.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikitten8
ikitten8
103 Followers

Thank you for reading! Constructive criticism always welcome.

I couldn't pinpoint the exact moment that everything had changed. All I knew was that my life had stretched into two distinct parts, before Candace and after Candace. I remembered the before.

My wife Leah and I often joked that we lived the perfect life. Gone were the days of barely making ends meet, moving in with his mother when things were tight or bread and mayonnaise sandwiches. We had finally made it. I was the manager of a five star hotel in the city and Leah had worked her way up to senior partner at her firm. We were having sex at least once a week and went on a quarterly vacation to my parent's house in Florida.

That was the before.

After came when Leah began mentioning a new part time legal secretary at the firm. She talked about how easy she made her life, how hard of a worker she was, even though she was balancing work and school. Curious and intrigued, I extended an invitation to the woman who seemed to make my wife's workload lighter.

Candace Billings showed up to our home promptly at 6:45PM. I hadn't specified a dress code as I knew they left work at 5 and might not have time for her to stop off at home, but when I opened the door, I was surprised to see she was wearing a little black dress.

"Candace, hello!" I gushed, welcoming her inside. "I have heard such lovely things about you." The woman flushed. She was much younger than my wife implied, probably in her early twenties. She was petite, both Leah and I towered over her, with vivid red hair, bright green eyes and a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. She was positively adorable.

"Thank you for inviting me to your lovely home." Candace replied formally. I smiled, taking her coat and handing it up in the hall closet, fully embracing my role as host. "I've heard a lot about you too."

"All good things I hope."

"Of course." The girl laughed. She exchanged a look with Leah that I didn't understand but I led them into the dining room. "I can't believe you two have this massive house all to yourself."

"It has its perks." We all sat down and dug in. I had taken the afternoon off in order to prepare a delicious beef minestrone soup with garlic bread and a simple salad. It was my favorite thing to make and Leah's favorite thing to eat. We made inane small talk and when the meal was done, I refreshed our wine and I took Candace to the back patio while Leah cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher.

"I hope Leah hasn't been working you too hard," I joked to Candace and she laughed politely, taking a sip of her wine. We sat down on lounge chairs, the sounds of night time all around us.

"I've actually been so grateful to Mrs. Gordon." Candace confessed. "I've had some family drama happening and she's been so supportive."

"That's my wife." My curiosity was piqued. "What's going on with your family, if you don't mind my asking." I had always loved good gossip.

"I came out to my parents as bi and introduced my family to my girlfriend and my mom kicked me out."

"Oh no!"

"I've been basically couch surfing all week long." Her shoulders shook. "And of course I now live on the other side of town so it takes me twice as long to get to work, but Mrs. Gordon has been a literal angel."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Candace." My voice was laced with genuine dismay. I too had come out as bisexual to my family and received a similar response. My father hadn't kicked me out, but he stopped supporting me completely, causing me to drop out of college. "Believe me I am." An idea lighted in my mind and I excused myself, hightailing it to Leah in the kitchen. She was bent over the island, scrolling through her phone, the dishwasher open and poorly stacked behind her. I rolled my eyes.

"Lee," She looked up and eyed the dishwasher guiltily. I waved a hand dismissively, knowing I would probably have to run it twice. "I think I'm going to ask Candace to stay here until she can afford a place. I wanted to make sure it was alright with you."

"It would sure make the poor girl's life a little easier." She commented and I nodded. "And of course, whatever you want to do is fine." She strolled up to me, kissing my cheek. "I love how much you care."

I told Candace that she was welcome to stay as long as she needed to get back on her feet and while she was wary at first, it didn't take her long to warm up to the idea.

She worked from eleven am to five pm. She had a morning class that ran from eight to ten and then a night study group from six to nine. And even with all of that, she found time to tidy up around the house and unload the dishwasher in the mornings. I didn't know where she got her energy from but I was grateful. I hardly had any work to do around the house and could finally make time to relax.

I found myself liking her more and more. We were kind of like kindred spirits and I felt sympathy for her, having been in her shoes once upon a time. I was also a big fan of the way she called me "Mr. Gordon" like I was a school teacher. After being married for twenty years I had to take my thrills where I could.

I didn't fully realize anything was changing until a red thong ended up in my laundry. I stared at it for a moment, a little confused. I knew it wasn't Leah's; her days of thong wearing were long behind us. Folding it as best as I could, I took it upstairs. I knew Candace was taking part in her study group so I knocked softly.

"Come in,"

She was seated on the bed, wearing a short pink night dress and long knee high socks. She looked up at me, green eyes shining in the light of her laptop screen.

"I found this in the laundry." I held it up and she frowned. "Any idea how it got there?"

"No clue, Mr. Gordon." She leapt up and pulled the underwear from my hands. "But thanks for washing it for me."

"Candace."

"I'm telling the truth."

"No." I told her matter of factly. "You're not." I put on my stern manager's voice and glared down at her. "I won't tolerate any lying in this house, Candace." A little bit of pressure was all it took

"I wanted you to find it!"

"What?" I stepped back in shock. Candace walked to the bed and closed her laptop, effectively exiting the study group. "Why did you want me to find your underwear?" I braced for the worst, my mind immediately running into overdrive. Had she been hoping Leah would find it to cause some kind of rift between us?

"I have had a massive crush on you since I first came here." She grimaced, freckled cheeks reddening in embarrassment. "I didn't know how else to tell you."

"Candace..." I trailed off. "I'm flattered but I'm also married." Dimly, I had the thought that this was quite literally a dream come true. "It's just a crush, you'll get over it." Candace shook her head. "You're young. You're better off finding someone your own age."

"I don't want someone my own age, Mr. Gordon. I want you." She slipped the straps of her night dress down, allowing it to slide down her body and pool at her feet. My mouth watered. Her tits were perfectly sized, round, firm, with pink nipples, her pussy was shaven bare just the way I liked it. "Fuck me, please, Mr. Gordon."

"Candace..." My traitorous mind couldn't latch on to a single coherent thought with this beautiful girl standing naked before me. Her lips were parted, her nipples were hard and I somehow knew without needing to check that she was wet and ready.

"I know you're married, Mr. Gordon. But Leah doesn't have to know." She took a step towards me and I instinctively took a step back. "I want you, however you'll have me."

I pried myself away only by convincing myself it was some kind of test. Leah could have paid her to come onto me and would be waiting with divorce papers the minute I succumbed. But when Leah came home exhausted from court, she barely said two words to either of us and, after grabbing a slice of the apple pie I'd baked, stumbled up the stairs.

Candace and I were eating at the table and the minute our bedroom door closed, she dragged one socked foot up my leg under the table. I jerked violently, almost choking on the food I'd been swallowing.

"She didn't even say thank you." Candace half whispered. Her foot brushed my knee. "Aren't you tired of being under-appreciated?"

"Candace, stop." I got up from the table and, knowing she'd do the dishes, made my way up to the bedroom. Leah had fallen asleep over the covers in her underwear. I gathered her work clothes and shoved them down the laundry chute.

Candace was tempting me and though I was a strong man, I knew I wouldn't last very long. I couldn't tell Leah. Candace would be out on the street again and who's to say she wouldn't just accost me at work. I was cornered.

Taking a quick shower before bed, I allowed myself to consider the situation thoroughly. I came up with a plan and I put it into action immediately, knowing that if I waited til the morning, I would lose my nerve.

I made sure Leah was asleep and I locked the bedroom door so I would hear it before she opened it. Candace was in her bedroom and I could hear some kind of music playing at a respectable volume. I knocked on her door and she opened it a few seconds later.

"Mr Gordon?" Candace was wearing a white t-shirt and the same knee high socks from earlier. Her red hair was loose, framing her face in soft waves. Now that I knew what was under her clothes, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. "Are you alright?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." She closed the door behind us, effectively shutting out the rest of the house. "I hope this means you've changed your mind." She was looking up at me with wide lust filled eyes and I nodded to myself.

"Take off your clothes."

She didn't need to be told twice. Before I could blink, the t-shirt was over her head and tossed gently into the hamper. She tugged on the socks and glanced up at me.

"Leave them on." I lifted my phone and took a full body picture. She frowned but didn't rush to cover herself. "Get on the bed." She scrambled up and knelt on the bed. I took another picture. She seemed to understand what I was doing and sat back against the headboard, opening her legs. I clicked away.

"Insurance, right? In case I blab?" I nodded and she smiled. "I don't care, Mr. Gordon. I will do anything you want." She began to crawl towards me, her tight ass swaying from side to side. "Just say the word and I'm yours."

"Not here." I glanced guiltily towards the closed door. "I'm married. Happily." Candace's hands drifted towards the waistband of my pants. It was easy to see her effect on me, I was hard. Harder than I'd been in months.

"I can see that you're not happy, Mr Gordon." She pulled my dick out and kissed it right on the head. I moaned. "And all I want to do is make you happy." She licked the underside. "Don't you want me to make you happy, Mr. Gordon?" She was staring up at me and I felt my resolve weaken further. I didn't want to do this in the house with Leah but Candace took my silence as consent and pulled me into her mouth, sucking earnestly.

Just a blowjob, I thought as I tangled one hand in her hair and set the pace. She was dribbling messily, moaning, and looking up at me all while grabbing the base of my cock with one hand and teasing her own clit with the other. I felt my balls begin to tighten and without asking if it was ok, emptied myself into her mouth. She jerked in surprise but recovered quickly. Her cheeks hollowed as she milked me dry and she swallowed dutifully.

"Was that good?" She asked, wiping her mouth. I nodded, speechless. I hadn't had a blowjob in months, hadn't come in a girl's mouth since my honeymoon twenty two years ago.

Before I could answer her, however, there was a knock at the bedroom door. My heart leapt into my throat and I bit my tongue to keep from making any noise. Candace slid off the bed and pulled her shirt from the hamper.

"Yes?"

"Candace, are you decent?"

"Not quite Leah, what's up?" I positioned myself against the wall so that when the door opened, I would be out of sight. Candace wiped her mouth again and opened the door looking the picture of innocence.

"Did David tell you where he was going?"

"Something about an emergency at the hotel."

"Oh..." I could hear Leah's brain ticking. "Well I am going to have another slice of that apple pie. Would you like to join me?" I thought she would refuse but to my surprise, Candace shrugged.

"Let me just take a quick shower." Leah chuckled. "I'll meet you downstairs in ten." Leah walked away and I heard our bedroom door close again. Candace closed her own door and turned to me, a wicked smile on her face.

"We have ten minutes." She pulled me by my waistband back to the bed, pulling the shirt off again. "I need you inside me." I took a deep breath, ready to say no. She lay across the bed and opened her legs, running her fingers between her folds. Her hand came away glistening with her juices, she was so wet, all because of me. "Come on, I want to sit at the table with your wife with your cum running down my legs."

I didn't need any more convincing.

ikitten8
ikitten8
103 Followers