All Comments on 'Unfaithful'

by ikitten8

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the beginning you referred to Leah's mother as "his" mother. That had me confused and distracted from the rest of the story. It may just be an issue with switching from third person to first person.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Just a cheating scumbag. I hope Leah catches them and throws them both out.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Uhm.

Can't the author post this in Lesbian category?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Oh my mistake I thought MC was a woman! I didn't read much my mistake. Still I don't like cuck stories this one is tho it's the hubby that's the cheater.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Wife didn't actually do anything wrong so that makes the husband the skank...

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

It always helps to either finish a story or say part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hoping your wife finds out and takes a baseball bat to sweet little Candace & kicks hubby's cheating ass to the curb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Piss poor Tale!. LP

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"My wife Leah and I often joked that we lived the perfect life. Gone were the days of barely making ends meet, moving in with his mother" - "MY wife," means the husband is speaking, but he's still speaking talking about moving in with "HIS mother?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was that the end? I will wait to rate the finished product, but unless you end it here its pretty obvious Candace is going to end up as the meat in a bi sexual adultery sandwich between David and Leah. Not impossible, but kind of silly, cartoonish even. Then maybe it will evolve into polyamory? Wow, No One has ever done that before. I know you're just getting started, but its kind of juvenile at this point. Still, thanks for the effort.

Misterc53Misterc53over 1 year ago

Gbg. Notice I didn't bother to spell out garbage? Tell the story or say part 2 coming.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

He isn’t very nice is he? But it’s a story

Dylan1Dylan1over 1 year ago

Nice. A bit short but nice. You could end it there it’s a nice way to end a short story. or carry on. You are bound to get comments saying “Half a story” from people who for some reason won’t appreciate your work. Nice job 4*

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

Needs a better conclusion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous