Unfinished Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a good day and give your folks our best." The commissioner said.

"Will do."

Patrick ushered them into his office, but not before stealing a longing glance at me.

I licked my lips suggestively. Turning on my heels I stopped in my tracks at the look on Ms. Helen's face.

"Little girl, you don't fool me." She shook her head.

"What are you talking about Ms. Helen?"

"That cute little voice of yours. I know your kind."

I crossed my arms, "What's my kind?"

"You act innocent, but you a hot little thang aint'chu."

I chuckled, "Excuse me?"

"You weren't in there just for lunch at least not in the traditional sense."

I smirked, "How do you know?"

"I know because I was just like you. I was a PK too. We put on a face for the public, but behind closed doors we can be nasty little hoes."

I almost choked on my spit. "Ms. Helen my god."

She cracked up. "Game recognize game little one."

"I plead the fifth." I raised my right hand.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. How do think I kept my husband for fifty years? It wasn't just because I made amazing lunches."

"Ms. Helen I have to go you're killing me." I laughed.

"I'm not judging you. My nephew needs a woman like you. He can be wound so tightly. He needs his juices shaken loose every now and again. You know to keep his head on straight."

"You're a mess, Ms. Helen. I'll see you on Sunday."

"I'll be there, sweetie pie."

I practically skipped out his office building. I might need to stop at he store to pick up a couple of red bulls because I plan fucking the living daylights out of my fiancé tonight and I need him to have the stamina to keep up with me.

Once I made it to the car my phone vibrated. I fished it out of my jacket pocket. It was a text message from an unsaved number.

'I need to see you again'

I text back.

'I'm sorry who is this'

I waited for a response. My phone vibrated again.

'Sean'

Shit!

***

*Disclaimer- "Their song" is the lyrics to a song by Musiq Soulchild- Me and U. I changed a few words around, but I felt it was fitting for this story.