Unfinished Business

Story Info
Short BDSM D/s fantasy story.
1.6k words
4.42
5.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived at his office precisely on time, wearing a skirt, blouse, and high heels. They had messaged each other briefly but never met, and she was nervous. She was here under the guise of getting financial advice from a pro, but she knew what he was, underneath the suit and tie. They had spoken about their mutual interests in a power exchange relationship. He was what she needed, what her body and her mind craved. Something she hadn't had in quite some time. Could she hold herself together long enough to get through the foreign language of finances and exit the building with her dignity? She really did need someone to help her with her finances.

A receptionist showed her into his office and closed the door behind her. A quick glance around the room revealed wood-paneled walls, green low-pile carpeting, a broad, sparsely-appointed wooden desk, and a large picture window with one-way glass. She was vaguely aware that he was gesturing toward a chair facing the desk and made her way to it, avoiding eye contact. As she nervously fidgeted he held out his hand to shake hers and introduced himself. She shyly offered her hand and noted how cold it was compared to his. His hand was broad-soft, but strong, and nearly enveloped hers. She noted a faint smell of cologne, one she had smelled before and liked, but she couldn't think of the name of it in her current state of nervousness.

She seated herself and swallowed hard as she considered his first question: "How can I help you?" You have no idea of the dozens of delicious ways we can help each other, she thought. After collecting herself she proceeded to talk about savings, plans for retirement, and other mundane chatter as she slowly began to relax and brought herself to finally look into his eyes.

His eyes were a dazzling blue, striking in the intensity of their color-or was it the intensity of his gaze? Again she swallowed hard as her thoughts began racing. His presence in the room was palpable. This man was in charge of his life and everything in his sphere of influence. She tried hard to pay attention as he spoke of 401Ks, 403bs, pensions and contributions, taxes...but her mind wandered and she was clearly distracted as her gaze constantly shifted around the room, avoiding those piercing blue eyes; shrinking under the force of his mere presence, a dominating force she could feel, and her body responded to.

"Does that plan sound amenable to you?" She had a swift intake of breath as her mind was brought back into the present by his question.

"Um, yes, very good, thank you" she managed to choke out, suddenly focusing on the green carpet. It was emerald, and quite lovely. She hadn't noticed the specks of gold in it before.

"Young lady, are you even listening to me?" His question came as a shock, and with an authority and sternness in his voice she wasn't expecting.

"Yes Sir, I am," she answered, "Um, at least, I'm trying to" she managed.

He paused and leaned back in his office chair, threading his fingers together in his lap. He paused for a few seconds before saying "You appear to be quite distracted, Miss. You keep pulling your knees together, shifting your weight in your chair, fidgeting with your hands, and I believe your face is flushed." My God, he can see it. Fuck. She felt her face get hotter and she looked down at her lap, wishing she could just disappear.

"This was a bad idea" she thought to herself, "I never should have come. I should go." She mumbled a "thank you for your time" as she grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

"STOP." It wasn't a request. She froze in place. "Come here," and as she approached him, he said "Kneel." For once she felt graceful. She knew how to place herself in this position-knees slightly apart, feet tucked underneath, hands resting on her thighs palms-up, back straight, chin up but gaze lowered. Now she felt at ease. Her breathing quieted as she waited. "Good girl" he said quietly.

He walked around her in a circle, inspecting her, saying nothing. He seemed to be considering something important, then finally he said to her, "You need something from me." It was a statement, not a question. She was ashamed to admit how desperate her need was, so she remained silent but her blush deepened. He continued to study her, then suddenly he said "Get up. Get up and face the wall." She immediately did as she was told. "Feet further apart. Hands on the wall." She felt her breath quicken as she noticed her body obeying his commands without conscious thought. She felt his light touch, first on her right shoulder then slowly tracing its way down her side to her hip. "Hmmm..." she couldn't tell if his utterance was an approval or disapproval. His next touch was the palms of his hands on her buttocks, then moving slowly up her back and around the front to fondle her breasts. She let out an involuntary moan and her head fell back as she felt his lips on her neck, a shiver racing down her spine. He whispered in her ear "You weren't paying attention to my advice. You know that's very rude." She nodded her head, ashamed that he had noticed her distraction. "I do not tolerate rudeness" he said, as he pulled her over to his desk. "Bend over the desk, and pull down your panties."

She swallowed hard, but did as she was told. She knew she deserved this. He lifted her skirt over her back and gently caressed her buttocks. "Mmmm, lovely" he murmured. She heard him unbuckling his belt as she was face-down on his desk. There could be two reasons she could think of for this distinct sound, and she doubted it was for pleasure.

She was correct. She heard the whistling noise of the folded belt in the air before she felt the sting. She flinched as she felt the sharp sting of leather on her tender ass. She grimaced, clenching her teeth as the next two blows landed, so close to the first...she didn't dare make a sound that would bring others running into the room.

She could feel the welts rising on her skin as he once again caressed her buttocks. "Good girl" he once again murmured. The warmth of his hands were like a salve to her stinging wounds. The sound of his now pleased voice an aphrodesiac.

It had been far too long since a man had so taken charge of her, and it was intoxicating. The pain on her ass notwithstanding, she wanted him. She could smell the aroma of her need for him, and was certain he could smell it too.

"Now my dear, you may get up." She stood, pulling her panties up and her skirt down. "Now that you understand the importance of good manners" he said, "we can have an honest conversation." She slowly nodded, trying hard not to notice the stinging sensation of the touch of fabric on her throbbing buttocks. "What is it you need from me? What did you truly come here for?" She looked down, unable to put into words what her body was screaming for. "Speak, child!" he commanded.

"I...that is, I...it's just been so long and I..." she stammered.

He chuckled at her clumsiness, and for the first time she had seen, he smiled. "No worries my dear. I won't put you on the spot any further. I know what it is you need. Your body is practically screaming it." He leaned against his desk in front of her and unzipped his slacks, freeing his stiff cock. "Is this what you want?" he asked, already knowing the answer. She nodded, mouth watering at the sight of it. "Then kneel" he instructed, and she knelt before him, kissing, then licking his beautiful cock before taking just the head of it into her hot, wet mouth. "Fuck" he murmured as she took all of him slowly at first, then faster as she felt her own wetness start to drip down her thigh. His breathing became ragged and he made small, quiet noises as she worked his cock thoroughly, becoming more aroused herself by the second.

"Now stop," he commanded as he grabbed her hands and lifted her to the desk, bending her over it and nearly tearing her panties off her body. He briefly tested her wetness, and being satisfied he thrust himself into her. She could feel his impatience as he grabbed her hands behind her back, pulling them toward himself as he pounded her harder and harder until her face smacked the desk with each thrust and she could feel his throbbing head against her cervix, demanding entrance. He fucked her hard, thoroughly, as a man with purpose. She struggled to be quiet but her climax was near and she felt his was too. With a muffled, primal scream into the top of the desk she found release as she felt his liquid gold pumping into her and heard his low, contented grunt.

He briefly bent over and lay on top of her, kissing her neck and murmuring something she couldn't quite make out though her post-orgasmic haze. He stroked her hair then helped her up, muttering a quiet apology as he handed her the torn panties with a wicked grin. She smiled too then, and laughed as she stuffed them into her purse.

"I should go" she stammered, blushing.

"Yes, I have another appointment" he answered, "but I think you should come back next week. We have some unfinished business."