Unfinished Business Ch. 01

Story Info
Not all sexy stories have perfect endings.
16.1k words
4
9.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers

I'll Do You If You Do Me

There are no ifs-ands-or-buts about it - I gave little Billy a handjob last night.

I meekly sat beside him in the dark and did nothing when I heard him open his pants and lower his zipper. When he briefly stood to push down his slacks and boxers I knew what was going on but still just silently sat there... and finally, when he took my hand, wrapped my fingers around the shaft of his manly cock and moved my hand up-and-down on it, I could feel the sperm and semen in my swollen balls come to a boil.

I continued stroking his cock on my own volition until he shot his load. I gotta tell you -- it was kinda exciting...does that make me a fag?

* * * * *

The next night, I saw little Billy waiting for me under the porch light when I got home from work. I simultaneously cringed and sprung a boner.

When I stood near him on the porch he gave me a beer and said, "C 'mon Johnny, lets go sit on the love-seat again...."

Uh-oh, I thought, as he took my arm and pulled me beside the house into the darkness.

Nothing happened. We sat and chatted and laughed and I figured the night before had been a colossal misunderstanding. Well, maybe not....

The moment we finished our beers he abruptly opened his slacks, pulled out his hard-on and made me take it in my hand again. Just as I began stroking him he stopped me and said, "Rub my balls with your other hand -- massage my balls for me, Johnny!"

I almost came in my pants from the forcefulness of his command.

* * * * *

The next night, little Billy was waiting for me under the porch light again. I simultaneously shivered and sprung a boner. He cheerfully greeted me with a beer and we drank it on the porch while I told him about my day.

When the last swallows were gone, he suddenly stood and announced, "That was fun -- I'm going inside now!"

I don't know why but it felt like a dagger to my heart when he said he was going inside.

When he stood to leave, he abruptly stopped, turned to me and said, "I can stay out later if you want to sit on the love-seat with me again" and without waiting for my answer he went around the corner of the house into the darkness.

When I went and sat beside him on the love-seat, I expected him to force my hand around his dick but this time was different. He took my hand and pressed it to the crotch of his slacks, and yes, he had a boner.

He moved my hand ever-so-slowly back-and-forth on his manly bulge. That damned thing in his pants lurched and twitched and jumped to my touch making me dizzy, my balls sore, and my dick leak copious amounts of pre-cum.

He whispered, "Take out my cock, Johnny, take it out of my pants!"

How can he talk to me like that? Just because he's a queerboy doesn't mean I am!!

He curled my fingers around his boner and moved my hand faster-and-faster over his rigid pole of hot flesh thru his very thin, Italian slacks. My breath caught in my throat.

He whispered: "I really need to cum, Johnny, take it out of my pants and make me cum!"

My head was spinning. My balls were so painfully swollen I knew they could burst at any moment and soak my underpants like last night.

He whispered: "Johnny, I like you -- I like you a lot but if you don't take it out for me I'm going upstairs to see little Timmy -- he'll do whatever I want!"

He released my hand and I continued stroking his hard dick thru his slacks. The battle in my mind raged on.

His hot breath was in my ear again. "Open my pants and take out my cock, Johnny, I want you to kiss it for me tonight!"

Oh-my-gawwwwd....

"...if you take out my cock right now I might let you put it in your mouth and suck on it...."

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

"...you do me then I'll do you, Johnny...."

I leaped from my seat when his hand found my raging hard-on thru my slacks, squeezed it tightly then let go....

I couldn't take any more -- I fumbled with his belt and unfastened his slacks. He helped by lifting up and pushing his slacks and boxers down his legs.

I took deep gulp of air to screw-up my courage then lowered my head and kissed the warm, bulbous head of his manly boner.

He stopped me kissing it and said, "No, baby, it'll be easier for you if you're on your knees between my legs..."

Ohhhh-gawwwwd....

"Johnny, get on your knees and take my cock in your mouth...NOW, JOHNNY -- SUCK MY COCK, JOHNNY!!"

I dreamed I was floating downward and something long, hot and hard was being inserted between my open lips - two hands gently gripped my head and moved it slowly up-and-down forcing a hot pole of flesh deeper-and-deeper into my warm and wet mouth -- up-and-down went my head -- up-and-down-up-and-down-up-and-down-up-and-down...

All I remember now is the sour aftertaste, how full my belly felt, and the sticky wetness of my own jizz in my briefs and slacks.

"I'm Gonna F*ck You in the A**"

Now I don't like taking advantage of cute and gullible eighteen year-old boys -- no really....

I gotta tell you one of my secrets: whenever I find myself in the company of a confused and reluctant boy - a boy so far in denial I can't even get him to touch my dick thru my slacks; a boy so terrified of his true sexuality kissing another guy is his worst nightmare...well, nine-times out of ten when I whisper these eight little words in his ear he instantly becomes a proactive lover - a pliable and eager lover open to kissing with tongues and even squeezing my dick when I press his hand to my crotch.

These eight little words have gotten me more handjobs and bj's than I can ever keep track of...here's my little secret: when my dick reaches the point of no return and the boy has stubbornly resisted touching it, I softly whisper in his ear: "I'm gonna fuck you in the ass tonight!" - holy crap - the poor boy is so scared of getting his virgin ass pounded he can't open my pants fast enough to bring me off with his hands and mouth.

Heh-heh-heh...yeah, those eight little words actually help seal the deal. You're guaranteed at least a handjob, but if your goal is to feel his pouty lips wrapped around your cockhead, say to him: "I'm gonna bust your cherry!" or "I'm gonna fuck your tight little boypussy!" or the longer but more effective: "I'm gonna have you on top tonight -- I wanna watch you sliding your tight little boycunt up-and-down my cock!" - any one of those will pretty much inspire the boy to bring you off anyway you want!

Now I don't like taking advantage of cute and gullible eighteen year-old boys - no really, hahahahaha....

My Uniform

The one named 'Helen' handed me a piece of cloth and said, "We'll need to see how you look in the uniform -- go behind the partition over there, take off all your clothes and put this on...."

I was officially confused. "Put WHAT on?"

"The uniform - you're holding it in your hand," she said.

I unfolded the cloth in my hand and blood rushed to my face. I was holding the tiniest pair of underpants I'd ever seen -- there was no way 'my boys' would fit inside that piece of cloth!

I gave a nervous laugh and said, "Uhhh, I think this is too small for me...."

Martha, the bigger and meaner looking bitch, stood beside Helen glaring at me and said, "WE will be the judge of whether it's too small or not...." she turned to Helen and remarked, "I thought you said we wouldn't have a problem with this little boy?"

Little boy????

"Jennifer assured me he wants the job..." said Helen.

Now that was a lie. I never said anything at all to her about wanting a job.

"...she told me he's tired of living off her trust fund...."

Nooooo, I would never say anything THAT stupid!

"...she says he wants more freedom and independence..."

Well, sure, more freedom and independence from Jennifer would be nice, but who in their right mind would walk away from a millionaire girlfriend even though she has the face and girth of a rhinoceros, am I right or what?

"...and if he gives us any problems at all, Jen said we can deal with him any way we see fit...she says little Johnny here learns best after a sound spanking and she's given us permission to take him across our laps whenever it's necessary...."

Now my face r-e-a-l-l-y turned red. I've only let Jennifer spank me once -- when she caught me jerking off to her Victoria's Secret catalog.

"LET'S GO -- YOU'RE WASTIING OUR TIME!" I heard the big woman shout at me.

I stood behind the partition dumbfounded, looking down at all the pubic hair sticking out of my 'uniform' -- you gotta be kidding me -- this is obscene -- I can't wear this wisp of cloth in public!

Christ, it's so tight in the crotch my dick and balls are on display AND the sheer material in the rear covers maybe half of my ass. Good Lord, I can feel the exposed, meaty flesh of each cheek jiggling outside the 'uniform.'

I had a sudden change of heart. I didn't want to piss-off my fiance PLUS I really didn't want that tub-o-lard woman to spank me -- she could cause some serious pain and humiliation. I took a deep gulp of air and came out from behind the partition.

Helen, the pretty one exclaimed, "Isn't he simply precious? How cute is that tiny lump in his panties?"

Tiny lump in my panties? When I look down I see a manly bulge....

The bigger woman didn't say a word. She openly and very slowly looked me up and down. Her hard gaze made me nervous. To be more precise, she scared the hell out of me.

"It's a hairy little thing, isn't it?" the big woman finally said.

Huh? Did she just refer to me as an 'it'?

The pretty one said, "Oh hon, picture him after Randy cleans him up...his flesh is going to be as taut and smooth as an eighteen-year-old girl, and look at that baby-face of his -- the men will actually think he is a girl!"

What are these women talking about? I'm going to be a bartender in the main nightclub, what difference does it make how old the men think I am?

Helen said to me, "Sweetie, clasp your hands together behind your head!"

Damn, this sure is a strange job interview, I thought as I did what she wanted and watched her until she walked behind me out of view.

Her hands suddenly snaked around my body and began kneading and fondling the tender flesh of my belly and chest. I couldn't help myself -- I sprung a boner that pushed out the crotch of the tiny uniform and when I tried to lower my hands to cover myself, she pushed them away and used her own hands to push the undies down to my knees.

HOLY CRAP -- my hard-on sprang into view and jutted straight out from my belly. My shameful little secret was now out there on display. I saw a smile form on the lips of the big woman and closed my eyes so I wouldn't see her break out laughing while staring at my three-and-three-quarter inch boner.

"Oooooooo, look how cute it is...." cooed Helen.

I HATE it when girls call my dick 'cute' - that's the last thing a guy wants to hear.

"...it's like a miniature penis!" added the fat broad.

I was wrong -- THAT is the last thing a guy wants to hear about his dick!

"I wonder if it functions like a real penis?" Helen asked out loud.

Huh? What? Of course it does -- it IS a real penis!

"...and look at his tiny scrotum -- the boy has hamster balls," mocked Helen, "...his ejaculations must be PUNY!"

How crude are these two bitches? I shivered from the odd expression on the fat woman's face.

"Play with your dick, boy," she casually said.

I didn't think I heard her right. This is a job interview -- not some freaky sex show!

The big woman was in my face; her lips curled into the nastiest snarl I'd ever seen. She almost spat at me : "I said: play-with-your-dick, boy, and that is NOT a request!"

Oh yeah, I could see her ratting me out to Jennifer -- telling my fiance I was difficult and disobedient. These lesbo bitches would love for Jennifer to dump ME so THEY could get into her pants...and bank account.

I closed my eyes, reached down, took my hard prick in my hand, squeezed it until I found the pressure I like then beat my meat like a monkey in a mango tree.

I didn't feel self-conscious at all jerking-off in front of two women. If this is what my fiance wants so be it. When we get married I'll never have to work another day in my life so I'll pretty much do anything the chubby little bitch wants me to do until then. What's wrong with that?

"Yeah, I have a feeling he'll do very well for us working at Pistol Pete's," said the morbidly obese woman.

Working for them? That can't be right, can it?

Room Rent

I took out his dick and jerked him off. It wasn't the first time and it wouldn't be the last so do you really need to know any more?

Okay, we have an understanding. He protects me from the degenerate low-lifes in the hotel and I make him cum whenever he wants. The only problem is he wants to cum a lot -- Sir Cumalot, I call him. Not to his face, of course.

So we're eating the Happy Clown hamburgers he brought back to the room when in between bites he says, "Ya know kid, we got a problem!"

I could feel my skin literally crawling with insects. This isn't going to be good, I thought.

"Seems to me you gotta sweetheart deal going here: I give you a roof over your head -- a warm bed to sleep in -- and a couple meals every day and all I get in return are handjobs! Does that seem fair to you?"

How do you answer a question like that? I couldn't so I didn't say a word.

"I think it's time you start pulling your own weight around here!"

Good God, he sounded just like my father.

"After lunch, you're either gonna suck my dick or move outta here!"

My father never said THAT to me.

So after a week or so of either kneeling between his scrawny legs on the bed or kneeling on the floor with his balls banging my chin he says to me, "Ya know boy, this is all well and good but it don't pay the rent!"

Uh-oh, what has this asshole gone and done now?

"The night clerks a personal friend of mine but says he can't carry two of us on the books in the same room without the owner finding out...unless...."

Oh yeah, I should have seen it coming...now I seem 'em all cumming-and-cumming-and-cumming-and-cumming....

Blackmail

When I parked the car in front of the house I saw the two fag boys sitting on the front porch under the light.

Great, I thought, now I gotta make small talk with them before I can go into my apartment. Look on the bright side, John, at least they're not kissing and diddling each other! Hahaha....

As usual, when I got out of the car I could hear them giggling and chatting away like two schoolgirls. How pathetic, I thought.

When I started up the sidewalk to the house they suddenly stopped talking and stared at me. I stared right back at them only I was wondering which of them was the boy and which one played the girl. My money was on little Timmy being the girl. I could definitely picture him on his knees with those pouting lips wrapped around a real man's cock.

"How they hangin' cutie?" asked Timmy which elicited a giggle from the other fudgepacker.

"Fuck off, Timmy," I good-naturedly said to him.

"Ohhh, sweetie, I'm being nice - don't get your panties in a bunch!" he giggled.

Eddie, the more masculine of the two fruits, broke out in a fit of laughter as my face turned beet red. He abruptly stood and announced "I'm going inside -- you boys have fun!"

Timmy reached inside a cooler near his feet and pulled out an MGD. "I believe this is your beer of choice -- here, have one with me."

I had no intention of drinking with the little faggot. "No thanks!" I said and placed a hand on the doorknob.

"Sweetie, it would behoove you to sit with me and have a beer while you and I talk," he said reaching into his pocket.

Behoove me? I was curious as to what he was going to show me so I stopped and waited. He pulled out what appeared to be a yellow piece of cloth then held it up with both hands for me to see.

I didn't think it possible, but my face turned an even darker shade of red when I recognized the yellow, nylon panties.

"If you're going to wear these every night while you grind your tiny dick into the mattress you should wash them once in awhile, don't you think, sweetie? They're absolutely crusty with your dried cum!"

I was shocked -- stunned -- totally speechless! "Those aren't mine," I blurted out.

Timmy calmly said, "Oh but they ARE, sweetie..."

He showed me his cell phone, patted the seat next to him and said, "Sit beside me, cutie, and watch the video I made of you masturbating while wearing these very panties...."

My mind screamed 'NOOOOOOOOO' as I dejectedly plopped down beside him. My hand was violently shaking as I took the beer from him.

He turned to me and said with a huge grin on his face, "I especially l-o-v-e the way your cute little butt clenches and un-clenches when you're flopping around on the bed cumming in your panties!"

Oh gawwwd, please stop talking....

"It's not a long video, but you already know that, don't you? Do you always shoot your load in under three minutes? Hahahaha..."

My face went from beet red to ashen gray. There was no way I could deny it was me in that video...even my voice was clearly recognizable when I was cumming in the panties.

"You know what gets me?" Timmy asked but didn't wait for my answer. "It's how you fill your panties with jizz but don't even bother to take them off before you fall asleep -- that's kinda disgusting, isn't it, sweetie?"

My brain was whirling a mile-a-minute trying to spin that nasty video. The best I could think of was 'Yes, that's me in the video beating-off, so what? All guys masturbate!' No, the biggest problem I'd have would be trying to explain away the panties. There was no getting around it -- I'd have to admit to having a panty fetish...okay, it wouldn't be the end of the world if my friends find out, they'd kid me for awhile but life would go on, am I right?

"The biggest surprise to me is what you fantasize about when you jerk-off," he said.

Huh? What?

He shoved the phone before my eyes and icy shivers raced up-and-down my spine. There it was clear as day, the picture I always stare at when I masturbate: a naked, muscle-bound freak standing with a huge boner and a smallish boy about my size and age on his knees with the head of that hard cock in his mouth!

There was no way I could rationalize to my friends why I use that homo picture while I jerk-off.

I made a snap decision that the best defense would be a good offense.

"This is invasion of privacy -- I'm gonna call the cops on you!" I threatened him.

He simply chuckled and said, "Go right ahead...what are they going to do? I'll tell 'em we're having a lover's spat -- do you actually think the cops are going to get involved in a quarrel between two homo's?"

My heart sank. He wouldn't dare lie to people about me, would he?

"...I'm going inside right now and post the video and photos online -- you better start working on your story!"

"No-no, wait a minute, don't do that, please don't post those!" I pleaded with him. "What do you want from me?"

He gave me an ominous smile then suddenly grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch, and oh-my-gawwwwd, he had a hard-on!

I yanked my hand away like it was touching fire, and he burst out laughing.

I angrily protested, "I'm not a queerboy like you -- if you think I'm gonna do faggot-things with you forget about it!!"

"You know,Johnny, that's the exact same thing Eddie told me months ago before I made him my bitch, heh-heh-heh..."

Blackmail Too....

"Jesus Christ, Billy, put that thing away -- I told you a hundred times I'm not gonna touch it -- I'm not a faggot like you!" I angrily snapped at him.

It's usually at this point Billy gives me that pouting, puppy-dog look of his and I tell him I'm sorry for hurting his feelings, but something was different this time.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers