Unfinished Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not all fun and games though, Johnny...when I go on the road I work ten-eleven-twelve hour days as does my Personal Assistant...when I work - I work very hard but when I play - I play very hard too!"

It was time I spoke up for myself.

"Mister Rivers, I'd be perfect for the job! I'm organized -- I pay close attention to detail -- I'm always on time and I'll work as many hours as the job requires!"

"You'll be away from home for weeks at a time -- sometimes months!" he explained.

"Good, I want to see the world! Please Mister Rivers, I promise I'll work hard and do my absolute best for you!" I said, maybe sounding more needy than I wanted.

"But can you take direction?" he said staring at me. "You're an independent boy, Johnny, and I expect -- no, I DEMAND total devotion and obedience from my Personal Assistant."

I pleaded my case. "I can be that boy, Mister Rivers -- all I need is a chance to prove it to you...I can be whoever you want me to be!"

"Let's find out just how obedient you can be - lower your slacks and show me your panties," he said.

.

EPILOGUE

A cold shiver races up my spine every time Nobu throws me the pink harem pants. It means I have to be the girl again when I go back on stage. I don't know why they have me wear the flimsy, diaphanous garment since it's ripped from my milky white flesh the moment I get on stage.

I've been performing with a new boy the past few days and it's been extremely embarrassing.

Don't get me wrong, I love the kids long and slender cock, but I lose all self-control when he's sliding that black beauty in-and-out of my pussy. It's humiliating when my boner squirts and spurts before the black kid shoots his load in my boycunt.

The audience goes crazy when they see my balls explode and my dick wildly spraying cum all around me. They go absolutely bonkers when the black kid gets close to ejaculating and fucks me like a madman.

When he orgasms inside me, he shouts his pleasure so loud I can hear the audience members screaming and groaning as they all begin to orgasm along with him.

It's a totally decadent and depraved scene. I wish I could watch the twenty or so tourists shooting their loads in the audience but I'm still on all-fours and my job is to turn my butt towards them and pry apart my cheeks so they all can watch the black kids cum oozing from my gaping pussy and down my legs.

My least favorite part of the performance is when I am made to lick my own cold cum off the hardwood floor. It is demeaning to hear the audience members hoot and holler and hurl cruel and crude insults at me as though I was nothing more than a Thai Ladyboy.

* * * * *

Nobu has me on my knees again. I suck his enormous cock so often it' has become just another necessary evil to be done.

I am, however, very careful to remain energetic and enthusiastic and give him the greatest possible pleasure I can...he has repeatedly warned me if he gets tired of using my mouth he's going to fuck my boycunt with that monster cock of his...I can't even imagine how painful that would be.

Once I have all of Nobu's sperm and semen in my belly, he adjusts his clothes and announces he has to take a leak leaving me alone with the new boy. We have never said a word to one another, it is not allowed. I don't know what two slaveboy's would talk about anyway?

He whispered to me, "Where are we? What's going on?"

I made sure the guards couldn't hear me. "I dunno but I think we're in Bangkok, Thailand."

The boy became animated. "OH-MY-GOD -- HOW THE HECK DID THIS HAPPEN?"

"Shhhhhh...." I cautioned the boy, "if they catch us talking they will literally hang us by our balls!"

The color drained from his cute face. He whispered, "Sorry...I hope I didn't hurt you too badly when they made me, uhhh...."

"When they made you fuck me in the ass?" I finished his sentence for him. "No, you have a nice cock -- you made me shoot the biggest load since I've been here - thank you...my name is John..."

"I'm Jeffer," he whispered. "John, you think we're in Thailand? How? Why? I don't want to be here -- I wanna go home now...how long are we going to be here?"

I looked at his cute face to see if he was being sarcastic but the boy was serious. We were here forever -- for the rest of our lives -- but I didn't have the heart to tell him that.

"I don't know," I lied, "maybe a month or so...."

"You know, John, the last thing I remember is being on a job interview then all of a sudden I wake up here -- how is that possible?" he asked.

I felt my skin crawl when he said 'job interview.'

"Was the interviewers name 'Rivers'?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Yes, you know him?" he asked me.

"I had the same job interview you had..." I softly said with teardrops forming in my eyes. "He gave us something powerful enough to keep us knocked out until they flew us here...."

Tears began trickling down his cheeks, too."B-B-But this is the twenty-first century -- how can this happen to us?" he cried out.

I softly said, "Sex slaves are just as valuable now as they were a thousand years ago...."

* * * * *

The one thing I was grateful for was the audiences loved seeing a black boy dominating a white boy...Jeffer and I would be together for some time.

"I don't understand," he sighed to me one day, "...was Jennifer involved with our kidnappings?"

"No, she had nothing to do with it," I confidentially said even though I wonder about that myself every day. "No, her boss took advantage of her -- he's the one who arranged this nastiness...he probably made thousands of dollars selling us to these animals!"

"Un-freaking-believable!" gasped Jeffer.

"I'm sure he told Jen some wild and crazy story to account for us missing," I said to the boy.

* * * * *

Jeffer lays naked in my arms -- we like to cuddle after the lovemaking. Our hearts beat as one as his manly essence leaks from my well-used hole and forms a puddle between my buttocks.

I think my lover has finally resigned himself to our fate. It's been over a week since I've heard him say, "I don't like it here -- I want to go home."

It is sad but he is becoming more and more like me. He understands and accepts our imprisonment as 'the new normal' and that there is no escape from here. He is no longer defiant to our owner. Neither of us have been whipped or spanked in several days.

Nobu taunts and teases me when I am in his bed.

"Women are for procreation -- white boys for recreation" - "White boys are the lowest form of life" - "White boys are good for two things: sucking black cock and tongue-fucking black assholes!"

I guess we're good for sucking Asian cock too. Most of our visitors are from Southeast Asia. They like to demean and humiliate white boys so much I am not allowed to go outside in the sunshine for fear the rays from the sun will discolor my milky white flesh.

* * * * *

I am nude and on all-fours. Nobu yanks the leash and the dog collar around my neck chokes me. It is a not-so-subtle message I am nothing more than a slave boy.

He pulls on the leash again and leads me onstage where two naked Asian boys about my age are waiting for me. When I am closer I see they are identical twins right down to their six-inch boners...the demented perversity of forcing me to sexually satisfy twin brothers has the audience buzzing.

As for me, I can't take my eyes off their boners. My own hard-on is oozing pre-cum. I am giddy with anticipation of being tag-teamed by these two beautiful boys.