Unfinished Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied I'm giving her an eyeful, I slowly stroke my dick for her enjoyment knowing full-well her hand is busy inside her panties. My mom doesn't know it, but my slut sister caught her masturbating outside my room last week while peeping at me. My slut sister tells me everything...she has to otherwise I won't let her climb on top of me and ride my horse-cock, well that and the fact I have a video of her licking her girlfriends pussy and asshole she doesn't want posted online.

I gotta tell you when women say 'Size doesn't matter' they're lying thru their teeth. Whenever I'm with a woman and I whip out 'King Kong' they go absolutely bonkers. I don't have to ask a woman to do anything - they automatically drop to their knees and worship my penis.

Women can't help themselves -- they're all sluts and whores -- it's in their DNA.

When I got my slut sister broken in she turned out to be an insatiable whore like all the rest of 'em. She'll do EVERYTHING I tell her to do as long as I let her mount my fourteen-incher once a day! I like to start every day by making her use her lips and tongue on a part of my anatomy that really shouldn't be licked or kissed - that's HER problem though, not mine!

Well, now I have my sights set on my mom. She's old -- pushing forty -- but still good-looking, and has the tits and ass of a thirty-year old. The best part though is she hasn't been laid in over a year. According to my sister, Mommy dearest has an itchy-twitchy-twat she desperately needs filled. My sister tells me everything -- she has to or I won't let her bounce up-and-down on my man meat.

WOW, I thought, wouldn't it be great to have TWO SLUTS I can use whenever I want?

Oh myyyyyy, just the thought of having my naked mother pinned beneath me in bed begging me to fuck her makes my hard-on ooze pre-cum. Even better -- I want to watch my mom and sis go down on each other -- OHHH-YESSS -- making them eat each others cunts would be soooooooooo-HOT!!!

Well, If I Have To....

When I followed Mike into the small and shabby hotel room and saw only one bed, I said, "The desk clerk made a mistake -- I'll go down and get us a room with two beds!"

I couldn't believe it when he patted me on the butt and said, "He didn't make a mistake -- now get your clothes off and get on the bed!"

I waited for him to smile and say "JUST KIDDING" but his face never changed expression, not only that, he began unbuttoning his shirt, as well.

Alarm bells went off in my brain. Not once in the two weeks since we met did I get the impression he expected more than friendship from me. We were simply two guys working jobs at a resort neither of us liked and we teamed-up and left there together. I never once thought he was queer!

Uh-oh, this isn't good, I thought when he took off his shirt exposing his muscular arms and hairy chest to me. He's really expecting to have homo sex with me!

"Uhhhh, Mike, I'm not gay -- I thought you knew that," I said to him.

He was fast, I never saw the punch coming. He hit me so hard in the stomach he knocked the wind out of me. I wheezed and gasped for air. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw him casually taking off his jeans.

"You do realize you owe me for quitting the resort with you, right? And you better understand I can beat the living shit out of you whenever I want...." he said matter-of-factly.

Oh-no -- oh no -- oh no...what the hell have I gotten myself into? He never acted like this the two-weeks we were friends at the resort - now what do I do?

"I'm going to tell you one more time, lil boy -- take off your clothes and get on the bed!"

I turned my head so he couldn't see the abject fear frozen on my face.

"M-M-Mike, I've never done anything like this -- I wouldn't be good at it," I pleaded with him. "Let's go outside and I'll help you find another boy -- an experienced boy -- a boy who'll make you feel real good!"

"Nah, you're gonna do just fine...the room is paid for a week - I can't imagine it'll take me more than three-four days to break you in properly...."

The hair on the back of my neck stood straight. When he began taking down his pants I saw an opening and made a mad dash for the door. He was fast -- damned fast! He spun me around by my hair and hit me so hard in the belly I saw stars dancing in my eyes.

A single thought entered my head as he roughly stripped me naked then literally threw me down on the bed: John, life as you knew it does not exist anymore....

* * * * *

It's not enough for him to totally dominate me in every possible way -- no, Mike seems to revel in my humiliation. When he takes me to blow the hotel shift managers and custodians, he likes to watch and make crude and insulting remarks about my masculinity.

My New Girlfriend

Little Billy surprised the heck out of me. He came out of his bedroom wearing a sheer, yellow negligee and matching panties. He slowly walked towards me with hands-on-hips, a smile on his pretty face and his four-inch hard-on poking out the crotch of the nylon panties. Sure, I admit it -- I sprung a boner -- the kid looked like a sexy little girl.

"If you don't like my new outfit, Johnny, I'll change back into my gym shorts," he said with a worried look on his angelic face. "I don't want to wear anything you don't like!"

Okay, I thought, the doors are locked, the shades are drawn and no one can see inside -- nobody even knows I'm here. There is ZERO chance ANYONE will ever find out if I let the boy play with my dick again. I motioned for him to approach me on the sofa.

He winked at me and said, "You're a v-e-r-y pretty boy, Johnny, and smokin' hot too!"

I gotta admit, my favorite part of homo sex isn't the sex itself but rather his compliments and adoration of me. I know he strokes my ego just to get into my pants and stroke my dick, but as it turns out, I love his attention and praise...well yes, his hand wrapped around my rock-hard penis feels wonderful, too.

The look of concern on his worried face melted into an ear-to-ear impish grin. He became giddy as a schoolgirl -- he even giggled as he wiggled his panty-encased buttocks onto my lap.

I threw my arms around his back and drew him close to me. My hands roamed freely over his taut, boyish flesh and feminine undies. I love the feel of his nightie and panties...yeah, I guess women's undies have always been a guilty pleasure of mine...they're so darn soft and smooth I get a hard-on simply from feeling the material.

I slowly rubbed the outline of his boner thru the panties.

"Mmmmmmm....oh-yesssssssssss," I moan and groan.

My head is lost in such a thick fog of lust I didn't realize his panties had somehow gotten down to his knees exposing his six-inch, hard penis to my hungry eyes.

Billy's hot breath whispered in my ear, "Take it in your hand, Johnny, take it in your hand...."

And when I closed my hand around his hot and throbbing cock I heard a voice in my ear softly encouraging me.

"Stroke it, Johnny -- make me cum, Johnny...ohhhhh-yesssss, you're such a good little boy, Johnny...."

Huh? I'm a good little boy? Isn't that what I said to him just a couple nights ago? Surreal...but when I began moving my hand up-and-down his hot boner it wasn't as awful or yucky as I thought it would be.

Yes, it was definitely weird, but it didn't seem unnatural at all. In fact, it felt like I should have been doing this for him all along.

His soft hands caressed my face and hair. Suddenly, he leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. I should have been outraged but his lips were so warm and soft and melded perfectly with my own that when he pried my lips apart and thrust his tongue deep in my mouth, I licked and sucked on it with abandon.

Oh my God - I was kissing and stroking a GUY! Sure, it was only little Billy but still....what if my friends saw me now? They'd be horrified -- they'd kick my sorry ass out of the group -- probably even beat the shit out of me, too! What am I doing?

Calm down, John, calm down, I told myself. No one will ever find out about this -- little Billy worships the ground I walk on, he'll never do or say anything to hurt or embarrass me -- he promised!

When he gently pulled his lips from mine, his hot breath was in my ear again: "Kiss my cock, Johnny, I know you want to kiss it...."

I do?

"...you've been dreaming about kissing my cock for a long time now...."

I have?

"Here's your chance to kiss it, Johnny, no one will ever find out -- this is strictly between you and me...."

His hand, on the back of my head, applied a slight downward pressure. I saw his plum-shaped, purple glans getting closer and closer to my mouth.

No one will ever find out? That's what he said....

"Kiss it, baby...pucker-up and give it a nice, long kiss...."

Noooooo, this is wrong, I can't do this....

"Johnny, I'll kiss and lick yours after you kiss and lick mine, okay?"

His hot cockhead pressed against my closed lips. Oh gawwwd, what do I do?

He angrily said, "Sweetie, I never thought in my wildest dreams that you'd be such a prick-tease!"

Prick-tease? Noooooooooo, I'm not a prick-tease....

"If you won't do this one simple thing for me, Johnny, I can't be your friend any more...little Timmy from across the street has been begging to go down on me...."

"C' mon Billy, that little homo-fagboy will go down on ANYONE!" I protested.

"Yes he will, sweetie, that's because he knows his place! That's something YOU need to learn and I'm going to teach you!"

Huh? What does THAT even mean?

"Johnny, if you don't kiss it right now I'm leaving you to be with little Billy...unlike you, that boy knows how to show his appreciation for everything I do for him!"

I have to admit going down on a guy is a helluva lot easier than going down on a girl....

My Little Baby Girl

"Sweetheart, I bought you new panties -- five pairs -- they're laid out on our bed...be a dear and model them for me, will you?"

That may have sounded like a request to you, but I knew it was a command.

"Yes, my darling lover!" I automatically replied.

"OH, I almost forgot -- look what else I bought for us," he said as he reached into a bag and pulled out OH-MY-GOD -- NOT ANOTHER WOODEN PADDLE -- NOOOOOOO...my face burned a deep, deep red.

"Isn't it beautiful? Look at the craftsmanship -- the shiny gloss...here, hold it!" he said.

I knew better than to refuse him. "Yes, my darling lover," I said as my trembling hands took it from him. It was heavy -- it sent sharp jolts of fear shooting through my entire body.

"Read the inscription, sweetheart!" he said.

"Yes, my darling lover," I replied.

I glanced at what it said and my heart sank and my hands began trembling. I can't say those words out loud, can I?

Billy frowned and curtly said, "I'm waiting...."

My heart leaped into my throat. I had hesitated too long and instinctively knew the price I would pay.

"I-I-I'm sorry, Billy, it says: 'The Spanker -- For Recalcitrant Young Boys'...."

"What did you call me?" he snarled.

Oh no -- now I've gone and done it. "I'M SORRY, MY DARLING LOVER -- I'M SO-SO SORRY, MY DARLING LOVER!!"

The expression on his face sent chills racing up-and-down my spine.

"Not as sorry as you're going to be!" he snarled at me. "If I didn't know better I'd think you intentionally made me mad so I'll spank you with our new paddle!"

"NO-NO-NO-NO, my darling lover -- I swear it was an accident, my darling lover!" I frantically pleaded with him.

Billy glared into my eyes as he stripped to his boxers. I couldn't help but notice his manly hard-on tenting-out the crotch of his tight-fitting shorts.

"I thought you learned something from the spanking I gave you a couple nights ago -- I guess not!" he said and sat down on the middle of the sofa. "Get over here!"

Tears welled in my eyes. This was going to be bad...very-very bad!

"Yes, my darling lover," I said scrambling to stand before him.

I watched as he held the paddle in one hand while lightly tapping it against the palm of his other hand. Oh yeah, this was going to be bad!

His hand suddenly reached out and grasped my boner through my yellow polka-dot, cotton panties.

"My little baby-girl L-O-V-E-S her girly panties, doesn't she?"

OH NO, he wants to play THIS game! My heart sank even lower. If I didn't go along he'd spank me so hard I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.

I went into my play-acting mode to appease him and squealed, "Ooooooo, yes, my darling lover -- I L-O-V-E my girly panties, my darling lover!"

I knew what he was doing. He was making me say things I made him say to me at one time. Yes, paybacks are a bitch and apparently I am now one too!

"Lower your panties and get across my lap!" he gruffly ordered.

"Y-Y-Yes, my darling lover," I meekly responded.

I turned my head so he wouldn't see the flush of excitement spreading across my face. I pushed the panties to my knees and my damn boner jutted straight out from my crotch.

"Hahahahahaha, look how cute your little dinky is...I had one that size once - when I was TWELVE! Hahahahahaha...."

Be Careful What You Wish For....

The very first thing Jennifer asked me when I walked into the living room was, "Johnny, have you seen my undies?"

I turned my head, coughed and asked her, "What do they look like?"

I scolded myself. 'What do they look like? What kind of stupid question is THAT?'

"My yellow nylon undies," she said then added with a wry smile on her pretty face, "...you know the ones -- the panties you caught me wearing when you burst into the bathroom last week!"

I blushed again and stammered, "I-I-I didn't BURST into the bathroom -- I didn't know anyone was in there!"

"The door was closed and you didn't think to knock?" she calmly said with that damn smirk still plastered on her pretty face.

"I really had to pee...." I said and went into the kitchen to escape her intense gaze.

"So you haven't seen my panties, is that what you're saying?" I heard her ask me.

Her line of questioning made me very, very uncomfortable. "No, I haven't seen your underpants!!"

She suddenly appeared in the kitchen, searched my eyes and said, "Me thinks thou doth protest too much!"

She turned and walked straight to my bedroom. I caught up with her at the door and took hold of her wrist.

"What do you think you're doing?" I frantically asked her. "My bedroom is off-limits to everybody but me!"

She broke free from my grasp and said, "Let's see -- you sleep on the right side of the bed, correct?"

Before I could answer, she went to my bed, reached beneath the mattress and pulled out the yellow, nylon panties. I was mortified! My whole body began trembling.

"What the hell!!!" she cried out, quickly followed by: "They're wet -- ewwwwwww gross -- this is CUM, isn't it? Oh my God, Johnny - YOU MASTURBATE WITH MY PANTIES!!!"

* * * * *

It's amazing how the human mind can rationalize even the most bizarre behavior. For example, take what Jennifer is making me do and how I justify doing it.

The girl went ballistic when she found her cum-soaked panties under my mattress. When I got over the initial humiliation I tried to act as calmly as I could and said, "So what? What's the big deal? What's so strange about-----"

"Masturbating with your best friends girlfriends underpants?" she interrupted.

Well, since she put it like that I guess it does sound kinda weird. My face burned hotter-and-redder.

I needed to do some urgent damage control. My roommate, Mike, could NEVER-EVER find out about this -- he'd hold it over my head, for sure, maybe even make me move out of the apartment or worse -- rat me out to all our friends and I'd have to leave town!

"I'm sorry -- it won't happen again!" I sheepishly said. "Let's just keep this between you and me, okay? No one else needs to know...."

"Really?" she exclaimed sarcastically, "you don't want your friends to know you're a sissy?"

"I am NOT a sissy!" I vehemently protested, "I just have, you know -- a little fetish for uhhh---"

"Women's panties?" she said with a nasty smirk on her pretty face. "You love them so much you prance around in here all girly-like wearing MY panties, Johnny?"

"I don't PRANCE around in here -- I just use 'em to jerk-off with...." I mumbled defensively.

Damn, I'd been hoping to take THAT secret to the grave with me!

One Week Later....

Have you ever done something so embarrassing you had to do something even more embarrassing to cover-up your first embarrassment?

"Jenny, I am NOT GAY!" I said to her as calmly as I could, "...and I am not going on a DATE with your boss!"

"It's not a date, you silly-willy...he only wants to take you to dinner and maybe a movie afterwards..." she said, then added with a wink and a smile, "...you don't have to put out for him if you don't want, hahahahahaha...."

I hate it that I blush so easily. "Forget about it -- it ain't happening!" I said with righteous indignation.

"Okay," she said reaching into her purse, "have it your way...." then pulled out and held up those damn, semen-crusted, yellow panties. "...you know, Mikey loves these almost as much as you do...to be fair though, he doesn't WEAR them like you do! I wonder what he'll say when I show him the mess you made of his favorite undies of mine?"

There was only one thing left for me to say. "Dinner only -- no movie...that would be a little too creepy!"

* * * * *

Was I aware Mr. Rivers had a boner thru-out dinner? Is the sky blue? Do lesbo's eat pussy? The damn thing was like a flag pole in his pants and it was distracting, but I did my best not to notice it so he wouldn't be embarrassed.

It didn't seem to bother HIM though. In fact, a couple of times when the old man stood and faced me, he seemed totally oblivious that the manly bulge in his slacks was mere inches from my face. I don't think he saw me sneaking glances at his crotch.

For an old guy, he's very easy to talk with... he's not only clever, smart and well-traveled, but very funny too. I love his stories about his trips around the world. The guys been to so many exotic foreign countries. Simply fascinating.

It wasn't until we were sitting in his car after dinner that I found out what he had in store for me.

"Jenny says you're wearing yellow panties tonight, is that true?" he asked me.

My heart skipped a beat. She had insisted I wear them to my dinner with her boss. I don't know why I was surprised she ratted me out and told him.

I stammered nervously, "Well, uh, I uhhhh...."

"Lower your slacks and show me your panties," he said without a trace of a smile.

I softly but firmly told him, "Mister Rivers, please, I uh, I'm not gay," I protested.

He replied, "I don't really care about your sexuality, John - you have a fetish for pretty panties and I have a fetish for pretty boys who WEAR pretty panties...and you know what, son, you're the prettiest boy I've seen in a long, long time...now lower your slacks and show me your panties!"

I froze in my seat. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to anger an important man like Mister Rivers, but if I do what he wants I'm pretty darn sure he's going to expect me to perform homo sex acts for him, too.

"Johnny, you seem like an intelligent young man so I'll cut to the chase," he said, "tonight has been a job interview for you -- I'm looking for a young and personable, go-getter like yourself to be my Personal Assistant, and, quite frankly, I'm very impressed with you so far...."

Oh my gawwwd -- his personal assistant? That would be HUGE!!!

"...as you know, I have extensive business dealings all over the world and my Personal Assistant is by my side wherever I go...in fact, I'm going to Thailand in three weeks!"

Oh-gawd-yes -- I would love to travel!!!