Unfinished Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't ever pull away from me," he said softly but very ominously, "We made a deal: I pay for the room and food, and you put out for me whenever I want...well, I want it now!"

The hairs on the back of my neck stood straight. Sure, I may have agreed to something like that but I never thought I'd actually have to go thru with it. I mean, Chris and I have gotten to be good friends in the past week, a friend wouldn't ask another friend to do homo sex things for him, would he?

He gripped the back of my neck so hard it brought tears to my eyes. My sense of self-preservation kicked in and my hand began massaging the outline of his hard cock thru his thin slacks. I don't know why I sprung a boner, I'd never done a queer-thing in my life.

He softly said, "Good boy" and slightly loosened his grip on my neck as I ran my hand back and forth his manly erection. "That feels goooooooood...."

I grew increasingly nervous. I knew darn well he'd want me to do more and more queer sex things for him so I decided to go on the offensive. I brazenly began massaging his boner faster and harder hoping I could make him cum in his pants.

"Ohhhhhh-yesssssssssssss...." he moaned as my fingers gripped his cock harder and my hand became a back-and-forth blur on his crotch.

I could feel a sticky wetness seeping thru his slacks and knew he was getting closer and closer to shooting his load.

He abruptly pushed my hands away, exclaimed, "Hold on, boy," and in a blink-of-an-eye he had his pants open with his hard dick jutting straight up from a pair of swollen balls.

He regained his grip on my neck and squeezed hard. "Go down on it, Johnny-boy -- suck it good or else I'll hurt you bad!"

EPILOGUE

I'll never forget our week together in that cheesy hotel room. Silly me, you always remember your first time, don't you?

Chrissie opened my eyes about who I truly am and what is important in life. For instance, thanks to Chrissie, I now know I've been queer my whole life but never knew it. He proved to me my place in life is belonging to a strong man who'll take care of me and provide for all my needs.

I don't worry about paying room rent or buying food, no, that's Chrissie's job. My only worry is making sure my boyfriend is sexually satisfied so he won't throw me out of his room into the mean streets of Miami.

It was a difficult lesson to learn. I was so stubborn in denying my true nature Chrissie had to use my own thick, leather belt on my bare ass numerous times to convince me he was right.

My butt-cheeks are still an angry purple. He makes me sit on hard surfaces so the pain is a constant reminder that I belong to him.

* * * * *

It is late afternoon and I am kneeling on the hardwood floor between Chrissie's wide-split thighs. My head is furiously bobbing up-and-down his beautiful cock...one hand massages his swollen balls while the other squeezes and strokes the lower inches of his pulsating dick.

I am pretty sure I'm sucking him the way he likes because he hasn't threatened me with a spanking yet.

I suddenly hear him say above me, "We're leaving here tomorrow...my brother is transporting a real nice van to New Orleans...he says it even has a bed...the three of us are gonna have a lotta fun on this trip, Johnny-boy...I better tell ya right now, my brother is not as nice as me so you better do whatever he tells you to do or you won't be able to sit comfortably for a year!"

Oh gawwwd, what is to become of me? Life as I know it will be gone forever...

"It's not a long trip from here so we're gonna have to break you in quickly..."

Break me in quickly? What the hell has the past week been all about?

"...when we're done training you I'm gonna LOVE watching you strutting your sissy-ass up and down Bourbon Street!""

Oh-gawwwd -- I couldn't hold back -- my balls erupted and my dick began spraying cum everywhere..they were the most powerful ejaculations of my life!

"Heh-heh-heh-heh...yeah, Johnny-boy, when I met you I just KNEW you'd make a wonderful little homo slut!"

My orgasm betrayed me. I couldn't very well argue with him now, could I?

Downtown Pretty Boy

I wasn't even embarrassed that some old guy was holding my hand as he led me thru the lobby of the shabby, rundown hotel. Heck, I was at such a low point in my life I was just thrilled to be out of the rain.

I didn't care what the low-life degenerates living in that cheap hotel thought of me as we walked past them. They knew why I was there -- they knew why the old man was taking me up to his room, and I couldn't care less. I was soaked to the bone and just wanted to be out of my wet clothes.

Sure, of course I knew (as well as everyone staring at us knew) the old man would make me do homo sex things for him, but so what? That's the price a homeless, pretty boy must pay if he wants to survive in LoDo (lower downtown).

My main concern was doing the old man, and ONLY him. A couple days ago I thought I was trading a knobjob for a Big Mac and the next thing I knew my belly was full of jizz from ten different men...no one ever did buy me a burger.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not queer or anything like that, no, I like girls, but LoDo is filled with down and out men -- not women -- so a boy doesn't have much of a choice down here who he trades favors with. That's a good thing though, it's so much easier getting a man to shoot his load than to bring a woman to orgasm, am I right?

Sure, it was real messy at first. I was using only my hands and guys spunk was flying everywhere. My shirt and pants were reeking of it. It was the old desk clerk who took me under his wing and told me the cops could charge me with prostitution by using men's sperm and semen as evidence against me.

He advised me, "You have to get rid of the evidence, boy...no evidence -- no crime!"

"And just how am I supposed to do that?" I asked him. "Men are out of control when they cum -- they spurt that stuff EVERYWHERE!"

The old man stared at me thru narrow slits and whispered, "The cops can't find it if it's all in your belly...."

Huh? WHAT? I don't think my face had ever turned that shade of red before.

"I'm NOT a prostitute!" I loudly protested.

"You ain't never suck cock before, boy?" the old man quietly asked me ignoring my comment.

I became a little too animated. "NO -- OF COURSE NOT -- I'M NOT A SISSY-QUEERBOY!"

The old man smirked at me and said, "Too bad boy -- men with money want bj's...you're gonna get carpal tunnel from all the handjobs you'll have to give every day..."

My heart sank even lower. He was right. Who was I trying to fool? I am one pretty boy in a neighborhood filled with pretty boys. We compete against each other every single day for what amounts to be a dry bed to sleep in at night and enough food to fight off starvation one more day.

If I'm going to survive these mean streets I need to change my attitude. I'm going to have swallow not only my pride, but, yeah, that 'other stuff' too!

A thunderbolt shook the old hotel and cold shivers raced up and down my spine. All I could think of was having to spend the night outside in the cold rain again.

In my heart I knew there was only one way out so I took a deep breath, walked up to the front desk, stared at the old man behind the counter and said to him, "Would you like to have me in your bed tonight?"

I Hate Cell Phones

Little Billy and I are sitting on a love-seat in the darkness on the side of the house. We sit here at night when he wants to smoke a joint, or we just want more privacy. Tonight was different though -- wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy different!

You see, the balance of power in our friendship shifted dramatically in his favor last night when, in a moment of weakness, I broke down and he got me to give him a handjob...yeah, go ahead, mock me all you want but this is serious. One moment we're talking and laughing and the next thing I know my hand is wrapped around his hot and hard cock stroking it as fast as I could...and I'm not even queer!

Now I hear him whispering in the darkness, "Feel how hard you made my cock, Johnny...."

I have absolutely no intention of repeating my mistake from the night before.

"Billy, I can't do that again -- I don't know what got into me last night but that was a one-time thing...you know I'm not a queer like you, right?"

"Sweetie," he softly said, "I don't want to make a big fuss over a simple handjob...just open my pants and take out my cock, okay?"

It's like he never heard me. My blood began to boil.

"Billy, I am NOT some sissyboy-fudgepacker you can order around!" I said rather loudly to him.

"Johnny, open my pants and take out my cock!" he repeated more forcefully.

What the hell is wrong with him tonight? He's never said a cross word to me since we met much less make an outrageous demand like that one!

He clicked a button on his phone and I suddenly heard my voice from last night:

"Yes Billy, you have a wonderful cock, Billy!" and "I'd love to play with your cock, Billy" and "Yes, I'll make your cock feel real good, Billy" and finally "I love your cock, Billy - I'm going to make you shoot the biggest load of cum in your life!"

The hair on the back of my neck stood straight -- my flesh covered with goose-pimples.

Yes, I did say those things last night but he made me say them...he said if I played along with him and said those things out loud he'd leave me alone after that....

"Johnny, I'm going to give you one last chance to make me happy...you know your family and friends better than I do -- what do YOU think they'll do when they hear that audio?" he asked me point blank.

My heart stuck in my throat. He knew darn well what my family and friends would say if they heard that audio. I'd have to leave town, and that's no exaggeration...heck, I'd have to leave the whole state.

"Open my pants and take out my cock," he calmly said with that twisted smirk still plastered on his cute face.

* * * * *

To say that Billy's got me by the 'short-hairs' would be wrong -- he made me shave all those off...seriously, I don't know how things got so weirdly out of control.

Every afternoon when I get home from work I have to stop by his apartment and hear him say, "Open my pants and take out my cock!"

I'm waiting for him to take it to the next logical step, and it makes me shiver and shake thinking about it.

I just know one of these days when he says, "Open my pants and take out my cock!" he's going to add, "Now get on your knees and take it in your mouth!"

Who knows? Maybe today will be that day....

Mommy Dearest

Here's something a nineteen year-old guy never wants to hear from his mother: "Sweetheart, have you been using your sister's underpants to pleasure yourself?"

I blushed and stammered weak denials, turned purple with humiliation and could not bring myself to look her in the eyes -- she knew the truth -- she's the best defense attorney in town and has told me more than once, "A good lawyer never asks a question they don't already know the answer to!"

"Sweetheart, it's okay, don't be embarrassed -- if that's the kind of boy you are your sister and I support you one-hundred percent!"

Huh? The 'kind' of boy I am? Noooooooo....

I pleaded silently in my head: Mom, please don't say anything else -- please don't say anything else -- please don't say anything else....

"Sweetie, when we're not home do you wear our skirts and dresses, too?" she sincerely asked me.

I vehemently shook my red-face back-and-forth.

"Ohhhh, I understand," said my mother, "...when we're not home you like to prance around in our bras and panties pretending you're a pretty girl, am I right?"

Oh good Lord...please kill me now -- please kill me now -- please kill me now....

"MOTHER!!!!!" we heard my sister scream and in a flash was standing in my bedroom holding up something for us all to see.

Oh no, not the yellow panties -- noooooooooooo....

"Why are the crotch of my panties all crusty, mother? I just washed these!" she asked then looked at me and a light went on in her head. "EWWWWWWWWWW -- HOW GROSS -- I DON'T WANT THESE NOW!!!!!" and she threw the panties in my face and stormed out of the room.

My face burned red as I stared at the floor. I couldn't look my mother in the eyes. She and my sister now knew my dirty little panty secret -- OH-MY-GOD -- can life get any more humiliating?

My mother closed the bedroom door and sat on the edge of the bed. She motioned for me to sit next to her. She put her arm around me and hugged me close.

"Sweetheart, you're a big boy now, I should have had this talk with you a long time ago...."

Uh-oh, I thought, not the talk!

"You have nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about -- it's perfectly okay that you're a homo...."

Huh? What did she just call me?

"I don't know how I missed all the signs...."

Signs? What 'signs' is she talking about?

"...but I'm going to do all I can to reassure you of your manhood....."

What does that even mean? This is crazy!

I hadn't noticed her hand on my leg until it began rubbing and squeezing my upper thigh and let me tell you, the moment I got over the shock I couldn't help but spring a boner. I thought I'd die when my own mother openly stared at the bulge in my slacks.

"Sweetie, that's wonderful," she exclaimed, "if a woman can still give you an erection there's hope for you yet...."

WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?

"Johnny, we're not going to let this moment go to waste -- this is a good learning moment for you," she said and to my absolute horror she began unfastening my belt and slacks while I sat frozen with shock,

"Mommy's going to prove you're not queer - help me, baby -- lift up for mommy!" she said and when I raised my butt off the mattress she yanked down my slacks and briefs to my knees.

OH-MY-GOD -- I'm sitting next to my mother with my pants down and my dick standing straight up. It was sooooo surreal - this can't really be happening, can it?

I was about to leap up and run out of the room when she wrapped her small hand around my pulsating hard-on and slowly moved it up-and-down...up-and-down...up-and-down...up-and-down....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." I groaned as any and all thoughts of resistance simply melted away with each stroke of her warm, strong hand.

"Sweetie, this is how real boys masturbate -- they don't lie on their bellies and grind their teenie-weenies into the mattress like you do...."

OH-MY-GOD -- she's seen me jerking-off? How? When? Noooooooooooooooo....

"Sweetheart, is Mommy making you feel good?"

How do I answer that question? This is SO sick and twisted -- SO far beyond normal -- SOOOOO depraved and immoral-----

"Sweetie, is Mommy making you feel good?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes mommy...." I moaned.

"Good boy, sweetie, you're such a good little boy..." she softly said while moving her hand faster-and-faster on my throbbing boner. "...would you like for mommy to help you forget all about homo sex, dear...."

I've never once thought about 'homo sex' but I was so close to cumming I wasn't going to stop her now.

"Ohhhhh - yes mommy -- please help me mommy..."

Do you know the old saying, "A hard dick hath no conscience?" - well, it's true. I laid it on pretty thick.

"I don't wanna be a queer-boy, mommy, but I don't know what girls like...please show me how to make girls happy, mommy, pleeeeezzzzzz...."

I saw tears welling in her troubled eyes. I touched a nerve inside her. She knew playing with her son's dick was wrong and forbidden but she was battling her mothers instinct to provide aid and comfort to her baby boy.

Ohhhh-yesssssss...her hand was now a blur on my hard penis. I laid back and smugly watched my own mother giving me a handjob. Who knew it would be so easy to trick her into playing with my throbbing cock and swollen balls.

I told myself 'Be happy she's using her hands!' but I couldn't help myself -- I wanted more.

"Mommy, what is oral sex? Is that when people talk about it?"

* * * * *

I got mommy on her knees again. I promised her I'd wear my sisters yellow panties to the party in exchange for a blowjob. It was a no-brainer -- who's gonna see my undies anyway? She is sooooooo easy -- my God, what a slut!!

The past couple a weeks I've been using the 'I-might-be-a-faggot' whining routine on her and it works every time. She goes down on me faster than a Tijuana whore.

In fact, I have her kneeling between my legs right now. Her tongue is lathering every inch of my hard cock and I'm going out of my mind with the need to shoot a load.

She suddenly takes her lips off my boner and says,"Sweetheart, will you do mommy a favor?"

I groan in frustration. I hate it when she stops sucking and I'm soooooo close.

"I want you to fuck your sister -- will you do that for me, sweetie?"

Huh? What? WHAT??????

"She's a virgin, dear, and I think you should be her first...would you like that, sweetie? Would you like to pop your sister's cherry?"

OH-MY-GOD!!! "Yes mommy, I'd like that very much mommy...."

"Good boy," she cooed into my pulsating boner, "...she has this weird fantasy of how she wants to lose her virginity -- will you play along with her, dear?"

I-GOTTA-CUM -- I-GOTTA-CUM-NOW - "Yes mommy, I'll do whatever you want mommy!"

With a twinkle in her eyes she said, "Good boy -- you're such a goooooood little boy!" then proceeded to deep-throat my boner until my balls exploded and she greedily gulped down everything I gave her.

My God, my mother is such a slut!!!!

Six Weeks Later

"Lift your skirt and show us your panties, dear!" she said.

"Yes mommy," I replied and immediately lifted the hem of my skirt until she and my sister had a clear view of my black lace garter belt, sheer nylon stockings, and my frilly pink panties.

"He's such a good little boy, isn't he dear?" she said to my sister as though I were a child.

"Simply adorable," said my sister with a sneer on her twisted lips.

"Johnny, I promised my boss you'll be v-e-r-y agreeable at the party tonight," said mom. "Do you understand me, sweetheart?"

"Y-Yes, mommy...I understand, mommy...."

When our mother turned away from us my sister whispered in my ear, "I'm going to make sure you suck-off every man at the party at least twice...by the time they're done with you your belly will be so full of cum it'll be running out of your nose and ears...."

A cold shiver raced up and down my spine. My sister doesn't make idle threats.

She asked mommy, "Do you want me to lubricate his boycunt, mother?"

She's such a bitch! She knows I prefer the word 'boypussy' over 'boycunt'. She loves making my life miserable whenever she can.

Two Sluts

I've been playing a little game with my mother. When I come home from college I tell her I'm tired and going to take a nap before dinner.

"Okay, Richard, sweet dreams, dear," she says and I go into my bedroom, strip down to my boxers, and lie on my back on my bed waiting.

I check the bedroom door to make sure I left it open wide enough for her to see me on the bed then close my eyes, reach into my shorts and fondle and caress myself until I spring a boner. I leisurely play with my hard prick until I hear that sound...the barely audible sound the old floorboard makes when someone is standing just outside my door.

Shivers of excitement course thru my eighteen year-old body when I hear the floorboard creak. With a tiny smirk on my face, I push my boxers to my knees exposing my thick, fourteen-inch boner and grapefruit-sized balls to my mothers greedy eyes. Did I just hear her gasp? Heh-heh-heh....

On an impulse, I decide to give my mom a better-than-usual show so I quickly strip off all my clothes, lay back down and spread my legs wide apart. My huge cock jutting straight upwards looks even bigger against the backdrop of my smallish body.