Unfinished Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at me hard and said, "You know, Johnny-boy, I'm tired of taking your crap - I've been nothing but nice to you since you moved in here...how many times have I had you over for dinner? I've cleaned your apartment while you're at work and never received a 'thank you'...I even did your laundry last week and not a peep out of you, and good god, boy, the past few nights I've given you some damn, fine handjobs and would you reciprocate? NO WAY...you're a self-centered, narcissistic spoiled brat but that is going to change starting right now...get your ass next to me and wrap your little hand around my dick and jerk me off like you mean it!"

I was absolutely stunned. The little queerboy had never once said a cross word to me much less act as though we're equals. How DARE him????

I became incensed and blurted out, "What gives YOU the right to talk to ME like that, you fudge-packing pansy-ass?"

What was even more annoying was how calm he remained. He simply asked me, "So how many followers do you have on Facebook now? Two hundred? Three hundred?"

"Three-hundred-and thirty-eight," I said to him proudly.

He showed me his cell phone and said, "You better take a look at what they're all about to see -- you might have a change of heart."

Uh-oh, that didn't sound good. I reluctantly sat next to him carefully avoiding touching him or acknowledging his disgusting boner.

When I looked at the photo on his phone it suddenly felt like a million ants were crawling on my flesh.

"W-W-Where did you get that? H-H-How did you take that picture?"

"Infra-red camera," he calmly said, "...look how clear the photo is of you wearing your see-thru nightie and pretty pink panties...here let me show you the video I took of you jerking off in your panties----"

"NO -- STOP IT -- I don't wanna see THAT!" I said red-faced.

He smirked at me and said, "Well, let me at least read you the caption I wrote below the photo.: 'This pretty little thing is my new girlfriend, Johnny. She's wearing her favorite bedtime outfit. During the day Johnny works as a mild-mannered stockboy at Dullards Department Store. He works in -YUP-YOU GUESSED IT - Ladies Fragrances and Lingerie! Isn't that simply precious?

At bedtime though, this mild-mannered stockboy becomes an insatiable cock and cum slut! Ohhhh, how he loves it when I become forceful and make him bend over for me! He/She loves his/her panties so much, she cuts little slits in them so she can wear them while sliding her tight boypussy back-and-forth on my man meat! Ohhhhh-how she cums-and-cums-and-cums-and-cums in her pretty pink panties while I'm boning her!'

"WHAT THE HELL?" I protested, "...you photo-shopped this -- no one's going to believe this is me! Don't you dare post this -- it's an ugly and nasty lie!"

His calm and cavalier demeanor unnerved me. "You and I both know the photo is real but the words are fake...but will anyone else know that? I'm going to countdown from five -- if you're not stroking my dick by the time I get to one all your friends and family are going to see what a little sissyboy you truly are...five -- four...."

"You're bluffing!" I protested again.

"Three - two...."

I don't know what I was ashamed of most - taking a guys hard cock in my hand for the first time or the excitement I felt while stroking it up-and-down...up-and-down...up-and-down....

* * * * *

Billy's the worst kind of fag. He really-truly DOES NOT CARE if anyone knows or finds out he's queer! Can you imagine that? I'd simply die....

Anyway, I should have known better. After he swore on his mother's grave no one would ever find out if I gave him a handjob in exchange for that godawful photo of me wearing women's undies, he double-crossed me -- he videoed the handjob I gave him while I was wearing the pink nighty and panties and now blackmails me into homo sex with him whenever he wants.

I HAVE to go along with him -- my mother would be devastated -- my father would disown me -- my friends would humiliate and abandon me -- it would kill 'em all -- I HAVE to go along with him, am I right?

Threesome

She says it's demeaning to her when I make her go down on me. She says "it's a power-trip for men to see females kneeling between their legs!"

"What about when I go down on you?" I counter, "isn't that demeaning to ME?"

"Sweetie, the only reason you go down on me is to finish the job your teeny-weenie couldn't!" she scornfully said. "I hear you gagging down there -- you hate it as much as I do!"

"I don't hate it -- women are very 'complex' down there -- it just takes me awhile to get into the rhythm of it!" I defended myself.

"That's a load of crap, John, men's hard dicks are complex, too, but I don't have a problem with them!" she argued.

"Men's hard dicks are 'complex'? PUH-LEEEEEZZZZZZZ...they just stand straight out from our crotches -- there's nothing difficult or 'complex' about 'em!"

"Are you saying it's easier to suck a dick than to eat a pussy?" she angrily asked me.

"Well, yeah, of course it is!" I blurted out.

Her face suddenly softened and the look in her eyes scared me. Uh-oh, I had a bad feeling I really stepped in it this time.

"Sweetie, you do one little thing for me and I promise I'll go down on you whenever and wherever you want!" she said with that impish grin on her pretty face.

"What's that?" I guardedly asked her.

"I want to watch YOU sucking a dick - it's not as easy as you think it is!" she said.

My face blushed a whole gamut of colors. "I-I-I never said it was 'easy' - but it is just standing out there long and hard for the whole world to see...I mean, what's so difficult about wetting your lips and sliding them over the head of a dick?"

"You've given this a lotta thought, haven't you?" she said reveling in my red-faced discomfort.

"No, uh, noooo, not really...." I stammered.

"That's wonderful, sweetie, I have this silly fantasy that won't go away...it's just that, ohhh, I dunno, I never thought I'd be able to talk to you about it...."

"I love you - you can talk to me about anything," I blurted out and immediately regretted saying it when I saw her beautiful face light-up with excitement.

"You know how we've been talking about having a threesome?" she asked me point blank.

"You've been talking about having a threesome -- not me!" I argued.

It was like she didn't hear me.

"I found the perfect guy for us...he's handsome and manly and promises he won't tell a soul about the three of us!" she said excitedly.

"WHAT? You've already talked to a guy about a threesome?" I was incredulous.

"I had to, sweetie, you'll never do it! Anyway, he's a manly-man with a r-e-a-l nice cock -- ohhhh damn, I l-o-v-e his cock! Anyway----"

I became apoplectic with rage. "You already had sex with him? Behind my back? How could you?"

"I had to, sweetie, you'd have never agreed to it -- anyway, his cock is to die for...." she swooned.

"Since when do you say THAT word? You've never said THAT word in all our time together!" I asked.

"What word? Ohhhh, you mean 'COCK'? Oh sweetie, don't get your panties in a bunch over your little thing!" she smiled.

"Huh? WHAT?" I exclaimed.

She smiled and said, "Well, yours is little but his is definitely NOT LITTLE!"

I had to turn away from her so she wouldn't see the tears welling in my eyes.

"Anyway, I say let's bring him into our lovemaking -- it'll solve all our bedroom problems AND be loads of fun!"

"Bedroom problems?" I muttered.

"Well yeah, sweetie...you know how I refuse to go down on you?"

"Uhhh, yeah...."

"Well, I won't go down on him either - I just don't like doing that -- it's soooo demeaning!"

"Uhhhh, okay...."

"That's where you come in...."

I had a bad feeling. "What does THAT mean?"

"The guy is insatiable when it comes to sex...no matter how many times I let him fuck me he always wants more...."

Oh my hell, how many times has she 'let' him fuck her?

"...so I figure I can save a whole lotta wear and tear on my pussy if I let you use your hands and mouth on him whenever I'm not in the mood -- isn't that great?"

Uhhhh, what did she just say?

"OH -- I didn't tell you the best part," she excitedly added.

"And that is...." I cautiously asked her.

"The three of us are already friends so it won't be that awkward for us in the bedroom!"

I suddenly had a real bad feeling in the pit of my belly.

"Who the hell are you talking about?" I asked her point blank.

"Your roommate Mikey, silly, he's a wonderful lover and a real nice guy...in fact, I'm in love with him -- no-no, don't worry your pretty little head over anything, Johnny, I still love you too!"

Two Months Later....

The two of them are going at it again. It's not fair. I do all the work getting him hard and she gets the reward. It's just not fair.

"Darling?" I hear her call out from atop the bed.

"Yes, honey," I immediately say from my position laying on the floor beside the bed.

"Stop rubbing yourself thru my panties and get up here now!" she said.

Ohhhhhhh, I silently groaned as I pulled my hand away from my panty-covered boner.

"I'm going to get on top of him -- there will be enough room so you can lick his balls while I fuck his brains out!" she said gasping with exertion.

I know what is expected of me and say, "Thank you, honey, I love licking his balls!"

"Of course you do, you simpering little sissy...get up here -- NOW!" she angrily commanded.

I love my wife. I really do.

A Boy Like Me

He hollered, "Git yer bony ass over here on the bed, boy, this hard-on ain't gonna suck itself!"

"Yessir, sorry sir!" I instinctively said as I scrambled to my feet and hurried to the bed to kneel between his wide-splayed thighs.

He played that mean trick on me again. Just as I was lowering my mouth to his cock, he pulled back his wide-spread legs leaving me to stare at his puckered, brown hole.

"Eat it out good, boy!" he growled.

"Yessir," I softly say to him while secretly retching inside.

I know he makes me do this for him to humiliate me, and guess what? It works every time....

I tell myself for the umpteenth time "John, take a deep breath and just do it -- once you get past the smell you got it licked!"

Yeah, I know, that's a sick joke but it's no sicker than a young and cute boy like me being trapped in LoDo among the perverted men who call these old, rat-infested hotels home.

I know better than to object or even hesitate. I push my face between his butt-crack and find his anus with my tongue and push it inside as far as it will go. My tongue has become numb to the sand-paper-like walls of his asshole. Is that good or bad, I dunno....

* * * * *

He trusts me enough now to let me out of the room a couple times a day. We either walk to Burger Chef or White Castle. I'm just thrilled to be outdoors.

He watches me constantly wherever we go. He's still afraid I might try to run away from him. He worries needlessly -- where would I go? I have no place to go...besides, I kinda like being his bitch.

Yeah, you heard me right...so what? I don't know anyone in the whole state so when I have to do faggot-things for him my friends and family will never know!

It's a dream-come-true, really...NO responsibility -- NO work -- NO WHERE I need to be at ANY time of the day...it's a life of freedom and leisure, and all I have to do is fondle and suck a few cocks every day -- how sweet is THAT?

* * * * *

We were standing among the trees in Ocean Beach park staring out at the Atlantic. Way out there, almost to the horizon I saw a huge ship. I fantasized I was onboard that ship sailing away to an exotic, unknown location.

He suddenly blurted out, "The owner of the hotel wants to fuck you!"

HUH? Oh my goodness!

"...actually, he asked me if you're a virgin and I said 'I think so'...that's when he said he wants to fuck you."

"What's in it for us?" I asked him.

We were both surprised by my use of the word 'us' instead of 'me.'

"Well, the old man said I can stay in the small room on the first floor free of charge -- I mean WE can stay in the small room for nothing!"

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked defensively.

"What does he get in return?" I asked knowing full-well the old pervert would demand something sexual for his sudden generosity.

"Well, uh, you wouldn't exactly be living with ME per se...."

The image of me lying naked with that wrinkly old man sent shivers of disgust up and down my spine.

"...you'd actually be living with him," he softly added.

I asked point-blank: "He wants me to be his live-in bitch, am I right?"

"Well, kinda...yeah...."

I know whats-what in this nasty world and knew full well the old man would expect me to bend over for him whenever the urge struck ...fine...I figured I could live with that -- I mean, the old man's dick isn't much bigger than my tiny thing...how much can it hurt?

A boys gotta do what a boys gotta do to survive in this messed-up world, am I right? And hooking-up with an older guy who has some money is a smart move in LoDo for a boy like me....

Daddy Complex

He was such a big man I was nervous, even scared when he put his arm around my shoulder and forcefully pulled me against him. He did it with such ease I felt like a ragdoll.

"You really are a little cutie," he said. "I haven't had a pretty boy like you in a long time."

The words sounded like a compliment but the tone of his voice frightened me. I began to regret my choice of getting into his car.

In the darkness I could see only the silhouette of his head as it moved close to mine. I suddenly felt his lips kissing my cheek.

"Mmmmmmm...." he groaned, "you taste like baby veal."

His huge hand turned my head to face him and he pressed his lips hard against my own. I guess it was natural instinct to try and turn away from him but he held my head still and growled: "If you know what's good for you, baby, NEVER pull away from me again!"

Alarm bells went off in my head. The hair on the back of my neck sprang to attention. I should have jumped out of his car right then but I waited too long.

He pulled my head towards his and murmured, "Give daddy a nice long kiss...."

Daddy? Oh no, not another 'daddy freak!?

When I pressed my mouth to his he forced my lips open and slithered his tongue to the back of my throat. My gag reflex didn't deter him at all. I began lapping at his tongue in self defense.

I was out of breath when he abruptly pulled his mouth from mine. In a tone of voice that sent icy chills up my spine, he growled, "Don't make me hurt you and you'll be just fine, understand me, boy?"

"Y-Y-Yes sir," I gasped.

"It's 'Daddy' to you, boy," he growled at me again.

"Y-Yes, Daddy," I enthusiastically said so he wouldn't hurt me.

For such a big man he was quite gentle as he softly kissed his way around my neck. The fear in me melted away when he pressed his lips to mine...oooooo, he's a good kisser...I gladly opened my mouth so our tongues could dance together.

He sighed, "You made Daddy's cock real hard, boy...feel it -- put your hand on Daddy's hard cock, boy!"

Once you get a man's dick hard there's no turning back. #1 - Don't make him mad -- just do whatever he wants, and #2 -- act like you enjoy being with him even though you don't.

"Yes Daddy, I love your cock, Daddy," I moaned and did as I was told.

Ohhhh-myyyyyyyyyyy, it actually is a nice one, I thought as I slowly moved the palm of my hand back-and-forth on the manly bulge in his thin slacks.

"Open my pants and take out my cock, boy!" he ordered.

"Y-Yes Daddy -- right away Daddy!" I stammered while my boner throbbed and began oozing pre-cum inside my undies.

This is my favorite part. Opening men's slacks is like opening Christmas presents: the breathless anticipation of what I'll uncover and the inevitable, overwhelming need to show appreciation for my new toy.

Good Boy

John:

I had a bad feeling all day at work after my boss told me, "My wife called your wife -- we're having a dinner party at our house tonight at six o'clock -- don't be late!"

Maybe I'm crazy, it's probably all in my head, but I don't like the way my bosses wife acts around me when we all get together. She's one of those touchy-feely kinds of people when she talks...you know the type: she's talking and laughing and her hands are constantly waving about sometimes holding my arm, stroking my back, patting my head, heck, the last time we were together she absentmindedly placed her hand on my butt and gave my left cheek a firm squeeze. I can't say anything though -- she's my bosses wife!

It didn't make me feel any better when Jenny and I were getting ready to go out and I saw what she was wearing under her dress: white lace, frilly panties and a matching, flimsy brassiere; a white lace garter belt and sheer, black nylon stockings. She looked like a virginal whore, if there is such a thing.

"Sweetie, you ruined everything," she scolded me when I walked in on her getting dressed, "I'm wearing these for you -- I wanted to surprise you when we got home tonight!"

"Oh sorry," I said, "...sorry...."

"Well, you should be," she snapped. "...you ruined everything -- now leave me alone and let me finish dressing!"

"Oh, sorry, yes dear," I stammered and quickly left the room hiding my raging boner from her.

God bless her soul. She knows how turned-on I get when she wears her sexy undies. Even after two years of marriage she still dresses to please me sometimes.

Jennifer:

Damn it, Needle-dick sprung a boner when he caught me trying on my new lingerie and now I suppose I'll have to give him a ride tonight when we get home from the party. (Inside joke: Q: How do you know when Needle-dick has an erection? A: His eyes get bigger.)

My new undies weren't even meant for my husband to see, they were a gift from my lover and I wanted him to be the first to strip them off my creamy-white flesh.

Oh well, I love my husband with all my heart and if I have to let him climb on top of me tonight for two-three minutes, so be it, I can pretend to like it. Sex with my husband is spiritual -- sex with my lover is, WHAM-BAM-THANK-YOU-MAAM-WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Marcia:

My husband's latest Slut du Jour is a pretty little piece with gravity defying titties. They really are something to behold and I'll be a-holden-them real soon - hahahaha....anyway, our search to replace Ken and Barbie is finally over and their names are 'John and Jennifer'...they are fresh-faced kids, new to the city, and quite naive and innocent in the ways of sex.

It took us a whole year to totally corrupt Ken and Barbie -- we think we can do John and Jennifer in half that time.

Christopher

It was three in the afternoon but the gathering storm clouds made the hotel room so dark it almost seemed like night time. My friend, Chris, came up behind me, threw his arms around me and pulled me close.

What is going on? I wondered.

When I felt him kissing the back of my neck I woke from my reverie, broke free from his grasp and exclaimed, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

An odd expression suddenly crossed his weather-beaten face.

"I'm horny," he said so casually I wasn't sure I heard him correctly, "and you're going to take care of it for me."

Suddenly, a flash of lightening blinded us and a thunder-clap so loud it shook the old, decaying hotel and startled the heck out of me. Chris took advantage of my momentary paralysis by taking my hand and pressing the palm to his crotch. He had a hard-on and my automatic reflex was to pull my hand away but he was too strong. Worse, his other hand gripped the back of my neck so tightly it hurt.