Unfinished Business Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex-sex-sex...the last chapter of this series....
15.2k words
3.86
5.1k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers

Unfinished Business Ch. 03

by BJ Michaels

Earning a Big Mac

"Oh yeah, that's goood...you're finally learning how to jack me the way I like...ohhhhh, yessss...faster now -- go faster boy...oh yeah...faster -- faster -- faster -- ohhhhh-God-yes-boy-yes-yes-yesssssssss...."

And for the third time today I watched the viscous liquid erupt straight in the air while his body shook and convulsed in orgasm. I wasn't sure what was worse: the fact I was jerking-off a man, or that I found his spurting dick totally mesmerizing.

When his body finally came to rest and my hand was covered with his goo, between deep gulps of air he said, "If I let you stay with me tonight, boy, I'm gonna teach you how to suck it!"

Nooooo, I thought, I really have to get out of here....

He pointed at the hard-on pushing out the front of my red, string bikini briefs and laughed, "HA-HA-HA -- don't tell me you don't like playing with my cock, boy -- look at your little boner poking out your pretty panties - yank 'em down and jerk-off for me!"

When I didn't move fast enough he shouted, "YOU WANT ANOTHER SPANKING, BOY?"

No, I did not. The whole scene was all too surreal to be believable so it didn't bother me this time when I pushed my briefs down to my knees and obeyed his command.

Three minutes later he knew I was close to orgasm and loudly said, "Cum on your hand, boy, catch all your spunk on your hand!"

And I did what I was told. I have to admit, it was a damn good orgasm, too!

"Lick your hand clean, boy," he calmly said to me.

Huh? WHAT?

"Lick the jizz off your hand, boy - NOW -- DO IT NOW!!" he shouted.

I hated myself for blindly obeying him so quickly but my purple and swollen butt cheeks were a painful reminder of how he reacted earlier to my reluctance and disobedience.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha -- get used to the taste, boy...after I buy you a Big Mac I'm gonna have you kneeling between my legs the rest of the afternoon...I'm gonna turn you into the best little cocksucker in all of Miami Beach and I know you're gonna love it!"

Not in my lifetime, I thought. Damn, I should have stayed in college....

Wouldn't you know it -- a thunder-clap so loud shook the old, cheap hotel and the driving rain on the window pane turned into hail. I really thought the window was going to shatter from the relentless beating it was taking from the huge hail stones.

Sleeping outside in the bushes tonight would not be a good idea, I told myself as I slid my lips over his purple cockhead.

***

"Go fetch my undies, boy, you gotta be starving after all that good work you did for me down there," he said with that damn smirk still on his face. "You earned yourself another Big Mac!"

Food was the last thing I wanted. My belly was bloated and full with his disgusting and slimy spunk. I was closer to barfing than hunger. All I wanted was to be far away from that old pervert and forget about everything he made me do for him.

The only thought that kept me going thru the entire ordeal were the words my father would say to me during some rough times in our lives: "John, there will be unpleasant moments in your life when your only option will be to go against everything you know to be good and true in order to survive...remember this: no matter how bad you think it is it is only temporary -- if you allow it to be, the unpleasantness will quickly be forgiven and forgotten!"

The dirty old man slid cream-colored Bermuda shorts up his legs and when he fastened them in place I saw dried pee stains on the crotch. The old, wrinkled cabana shirt he put on was equally dirty and disgusting. He slid his bony feet into an ancient pair of moccasins and I felt a surge of hope as he headed towards the door. He suddenly stopped, went to the chair where my discarded clothes were laying and scooped them up in his scrawny arms dashing my dreams of getting out of that room and away from him.

He chuckled as he tossed my red, string, bikini briefs at me and said, "See boy, I'm not so bad...I'll let you wait for me here in your little panties" - he then pointed at what appeared to be a half-full Gatorade bottle in the corner and said, "If you gotta take a leak use that bottle" and he walked out the door with my clothes and my last vestige of hope.

***

The old man had been gone for maybe thirty-seconds when I heard the door next to our room slam shut and a male voice say, "Shuck that little jockstrap kid and bend over for me!"

I cringed when I heard a high-pitched squeal enthusiastically say, "Yes, daddy."

Uh-oh, do these creepy old men bring young girls into this rat-hole, too? Wait a minute, girls don't wear jockstraps!

The male voice asked, "Is your pussy lubed-up, boy?"

Boy? Pussy? Lubed-up? I wondered.

"Yes, daddy," replied the young, boyish voice.

"Reach back and put it in for me, boy!" the man forcefully said.

"Yes, daddy!" the boy quickly replied.

Oh my God, the man is going to butt-fuck the boy! Now I'm not naive, I know some men prefer screwing boys in the ass over screwing girls, I just haven't had any personal experience in that area.

I heard the man moan and exclaim, "Oh yeah boy -- even after all these fucks your pussy is still nice and tight!"

"Thank you, daddy," I heard the boy say.

"Slide your tight little boycunt back-and-forth on daddy's cock!" commanded the man.

"Yes daddy -- thank you, daddy!" squealed the young boy.

I couldn't help but hear their grunts and groans of effort and pleasure. The young guy seemed to like the crude butt-fucking as much as the man.

A sudden thought came to mind. I wondered when my guy returned if he was going to mount me from behind and make me slide my boy-pussy back-and-forth on his manly cock?

Maybe I'll call my guy 'Daddy' too -- it has a nice ring to it....

Payback

"I hope it was good for you, Mister Richard," I quietly said to him in the front seat of his car. "I've never done that before...."

"Obviously," he coldly said while adjusting his boxers and slacks in place. "William says I'm the first man you've been with so I will give you some latitude for your inexperience, but I'll be honest with you boy, if you want the job as my personal assistant you're going to have to do way more and way better than that piss-poor handjob you just gave me!"

Stunned. Shocked. A hard slap on the face would have felt better than his words.

"B-B-But----"

"But nothing boy -- I don't want to see you again until you know how to act around real men...and until you understand the reality of doing business in this town you can forget about becoming my personal assistant!"

"B-B-But---"

"I want a boy who's not only smart and sharp, but a boy who can take orders without questions. I need a personal assistant who understands the meaning of self sacrifice and commitment to a higher purpose in life - a boy who is willing to do whatever it takes to not only make my company more profitable, but a boy with the drive and initiative to advance his own career as well...look at where your friend William is today -- you're both the same age but he's already a vice president making a six-figure salary because he's a team player...he is able to sublimate his own ego and pride for the good of R J Chemicals -- he has a real chance of making it all the way to the top!"

"B-B-But---"

"If wishes and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas, boy!" he barked at me. "Get out of the car -- I don't want you near me until you make amends with William!"

***

The door swung open and there stood Billy looking disheveled and breathing quite heavily. He was wearing a small, short, very classy silk Burgundy robe, but unfortunately my eyes dropped to the hard-on that jutted-out the thin material of the robe.

"What are YOU doing here?" he coldly asked me.

I felt the icy chill in the air. He was not pleased to see me.

"B-Billy, I----"

He interrupted me, "I expect you to call me 'William' -- you know what? We stopped being friends last year -- you will address me as 'Sir William' -- do you understand me, boy?"

My heart sank to the pit of my belly. He'd obviously become a different person than the overly attentive best friend he was for most of our lives. We stopped being friends when I wouldn't do things for him -- homo things - I'm just not that way....

His dour face became even darker, he frowned when I didn't immediately respond. He was about to slam the door in my face so I instinctively called out: "Sir William -- I'm s-s-sorry, Sir William!"

His stern expression never changed but I thought I detected a momentary sparkle in his eyes.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

I nervously blurted out, "It was Mister Richard's idea, uhhh, I mean, he said I should come here and apologize to you -- I applied to be his personal assistant, but he won't consider me for the job unless you're okay with him hiring me..."

His lips curled into what looked to me like a sneer of bitter derision. He suddenly yanked open the elegant robe and exposed his long and slender boner to my shocked eyes.

"Life would have been so much simpler for you if you had done what I told you to do two years ago...I'm not going to let you off the hook this time -- if you want me to have Richard review your resume come over here and kiss my cock!"

I wasn't the least bit surprised by his command. In fact, I anticipated he'd want to degrade me in some mean, homo way.

***

I learned a lot the past couple years: I finally understood how things work in this town; you go-along to get-along here; scratch their backs and they'll scratch yours; and if that quid pro quo requires drastic measures, well, so be it -- I can play their games if it means getting out of that miserable factory job.

When I walked to him I lowered my eyes to his hard cock. I didn't want him to see in my eyes the revulsion and disgust I felt for the person he'd become. I had a sick feeling in my stomach. I hated what this town had become and I hated my own weaknesses for surrendering to it for the sake of money and prestige.

I calmly went to my knees. The smooth, purple glans of his erect penis was mere inches from my slightly parted lips.

"Sir William, I'm sorry I offended you -- I'm sorry I made fun of you...I was wrong to condemn your private life...I really-really am sorry, Billy!"

I leaned in and planted my lips on his cockhead and showered it with kisses. I knew what had to be done. I saw him standing over me, smirking down at me. I wet my lips and was about to slide them over the hot, knob of his cock when a female voice cried out:

"B-I-L-L-Y -- COME BACK TO BED - I'M HORNY, BABY!!"

I was stunned. Huh? What? He's with a WOMAN? What's going on here?

He snickered at me and said, "Don't you recognize her voice? You should -- it's your old high school sweetheart, Valerie...remember when you took her away from me sophomore year?"

"B-B-Billy, it was----"

"SILENCE, BOY!" he bellowed. "Think about what I said old friend...if you go-along, you and I will get-along quite well...now get out of here," he said then suddenly grasped his hard, manly cock, waved it at me and added: "I'm going to give your ex-girlfriend a good-old-fashioned butt-fucking she'll never forget!"

The blood rushed to my face.

He chuckled at my apoplectic expression and said, "I should have you hold my balls while I bugger your girlfriend's ass, heh-heh-heh....naw, another night -- but the two of you will most definitely be spending a lot of time warming my bed for me -- you can take that to the bank, boy!"

I stood there bug-eyed and helpless.

Payback Too....

That little prick Billy pantsed me between the outdoor pool and the area where the half-dozen or so of the musclemen work out. He'd somehow gotten behind me and when I least expected it -- whoosh -- he pushed my gym shorts to the ground leaving me standing there in the frilly, pink panties he'd made me wear for him the night before. Worse, he took hold of my wrists and held them high above my head so I couldn't cover myself.

While I struggled with Billy, all the manly weightlifters stopped lifting and whistled and laughed and shouted crude comments about my tiny boner pushing out the crotch of the pink panties.

"Ooooo-lookee -- Billy's new boy is a GIRL...." - "Isn't she simply precious..." - "He either has the smallest dick I've ever seen or SHE has the biggest clitty" - "He's very pretty in pink" - "Have you taught the bitch how to suck cock yet, Billy?"

Billy whispered to me, "Paybacks are a bitch, you little cunt!" then released my hands and I scrambled to pull up the gym shorts to cover myself.

My heart sank. It had all been a set-up. He intentionally humiliated me in front of the group of guys I admired the most: the weightlifters and bodybuilders. I had worked hard to gain their friendship and respect and was hoping they'd include me in their clique but now Billy sabotaged me with his stupid and childish prank.

"HEY JOHNNY, you got a minute?" called out Markus.

I waved and loudly said, "I'll be right there."

My heart skipped a beat. Markus was the leader of the clique and he knew my name -- HE KNEW MY NAME -- he's never acknowledged my existence before today but now he knows my name!

Markus is a good four-five inches taller than me so when I stood in front of him I gazed upward into his dark, chocolate eyes. My heart was racing. My palms became damp with nervous perspiration.

What the hell is wrong with you, John? I asked myself. He's a guy -- not a girl....HE'S A GUY!!

"Whassup?" I asked Markus as calmly and casually as I could.

He didn't answer me right away. A curious expression crossed his face and he openly, and very slowly looked me up and down from head to toe - I watched his brown eyes study every inch of my body.

Kinda creepy! I thought. What's he looking for? Why is he looking at me like that?

"I never realized how cute you are," he said, causing my face to blush a deep pink. "Me and the boys are having a party in the rec room tonight -- why don't you and Billy join us around nine -- how does that sound?"

He didn't wait for my answer. He turned and said his good-byes to a couple friends, then to me he said, "I'll see you and Billy at nine -- don't be late!" then winked at me and off he went.

Did he just wink at me? Did a GUY just wink at me?

***

Okay, I guess I better explain a couple things before you get the wrong idea. I'm not a homo by nature -- no, I like girls...just because Billy and I do homo things for each other every day doesn't make me a fag. Billy says two guys can be 'friends with benefits' without being queer.

Here's the thing though: after a week or so it dawned on me my 'friend' was receiving far more 'benefits' than me. It seemed like I was washing his slimy jizz off my hands four-five-six-times a day! What can I say? Billy is a walking hard-on!

Now I admit I don't have the strongest sex drive in the world - jerking-off two, three times a day is plenty for me, but you know how some guys are....and Billy has turned out to be one of THOSE guys. He's insatiable and I'm deathly afraid the more he has me play with his cock the more I might like it. The way it is now, I spring a boner every time he says "TAKE OUT MY COCK!"

***

This isn't fair. Billy won't let me jerk-off until I degrade myself by modeling panties for him and the Muscleheads. He said 'boys like you need discipline' and should be made to wear panties ALL the time'! What does that even mean? Who died and made him the man in our relationship?

The Homosexual Agenda

Johnny:

I'll be totally upfront and honest with you: The past three nights I let the neighbor boy do some homo-things to me. No-no-no-no-no -- I NEVER touched HIM -- HE did ALL the touching!!

Do you really think I'd let down my guard for one second and take another guys hot and hard cock in my hands? Of course not, thank you!

The trouble is I'm supposed to meet with him beside the house again at midnight and I may have hinted that I might reciprocate tonight. ("Ohhhh Timmy, that feels soooo-gooood...finish me off and I'll do you tomorrow night, okay?") I dunno, does that sound like a promise to you?

In the heat of the moment guys say all sorts of stupid things to get their rocks off, am I right?

I told my last girlfriend "If you do me -- I'll do you!" and she actually believed me! Sure, that was the last blowjob I got from her, but at that moment it sure was worth it AND I didn't even have to go down on her skanky cunt!

I knew little Timmy was a fag when we met and he gave me that tell-tale, limp-wristed handshake. Gawd it was creepy!

I told him right off I'm not a queerboy like he is so don't even bother trying anything funny with me. I told him in no uncertain words I wouldn't fall into whatever homo-trap he had planned for me, and sure, I may have hurt his feelings, but that's the way you have to talk to these fudgepackers or they'll never leave you alone -- they'll keep forcing their homosexual agenda down your throat (so to speak) and before you know it - you're on your knees wearing nothing but pink lace panties and bobbing your head back-and-forth on their virile, manly cocks.

Timmy:

I wrote Johnny's name under 'New Business' on the sign-in sheet to be discussed at tonight's meeting...yes, he is listed on our 'Homosexual Agenda', hahahaha....

PROS: Low self-esteem; unsure of and insecure with women; eager to please; cute as a kitten; inferiority complex caused by the size of his dick, or more specifically, the LACK of size!!

CONS: Compulsive masturbator; fetish for women's panties; small hands, mouth and penis; extremely inhibited and self-loathing.

I wondered why 'fetish for women's panties' was listed as a negative? Anyway, once the Board approved my 'conversion plan' I figured I'd have him broken and turned in less than two weeks. He is so unsure of himself now, half of my work has already been accomplished.

Eddie, a co-chairman on the Board wondered out loud about my motives.

He said, "It seems to me and the others you're doing this strictly out of spite and a need for revenge for him spurning your advances...that your real goal is to turn this straight young man into a flaming sissy to satisfy your own ego. Is that an accurate assessment?"

"Yes, it is," I said, "he embarrassed me and now it's time he pay the price for that transgression."

"The only question the Board has is once you break him in and make him your sissy, will he be made available to everyone or just a select few?" asked Eddie.

"I'm gonna pass him around like breath mints," said Timmy.

"That's all we need to hear -- yes, you have our approval!" Eddie said and banged the gavel on the table adjourning the meeting.

"So Which One of You is the Girl?"

"So, uhhhh, how exactly does it work with you two?" asked Barry.

"What do you mean? How does WHAT work for us two?" I replied.

He averted his eyes and said, "Well, you know...."

"No, I don't know," I said, "what on earth are you talking about, Barry?"

"Well, uh, let's say when you guys go out to eat somewhere, who drives to the restaurant?" he asked me.

"What kind of question is that? You know I don't have a car," I said to him.

"Well, okay, bad example...how about after you eat and the server brings the check -- which of you guys reaches for his wallet to pay the bill?"

"We take turns, but Billy makes more money than I do so he usually pays...why?" I asked.

"No reason -- just wondering...." he softly said.

He was clearly uncomfortable. He looked everywhere except at me. And then it occurred to me what he was getting at -- what he wanted to know -- what a lot of our friends wanted to know, too.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers