Unfinished Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind screamed 'NOOOOOOOOOO' while a million stars danced before my eyes.

Missus Vonn wasn't done with me yet.

"I don't understand you, boy," she said, "how many pairs of yellow undies do you think women own? It didn't occur to you I'd notice my yellow panties were missing?"

I was in deep shock on my walk out of The Club. How could Becca do this to me? She knows darn well what Blue Boys do for the club members! HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME?

The familiar poster near the front door caught my eye as I was leaving. It was the first time I read it that I didn't smile or laugh.

"Desperate for release? Let our specially trained BLUE BOYS satisfy ALL your physical needs!"

and:

"Trust our BLUE BOY'S to take the swelling out of your swollen balls!"

and the worst one:

"Bad case of BLUE BALLS? No problem - our BLUE BOYS are eager to stroke, suck and swallow to your hearts content!"

***

My fiance wants me to prove my love for her. Her parents simply want to humiliate me.

Either way, my life would never be the same. Maybe it's time I show some pride and have the backbone to just say "NO" and walk away from the fat bitch. I don't love her -- hell, I can barely tolerate being in the same room with her!

I struggled all night long deciding what to do. Is money more important to me than pride?

***

I hate these uniforms. I look like a faggot in powder blue. The tight-fitting tee-shirt doesn't even cover my belly button, and the crotch of these damn tiny gym shorts makes my small package bulge obscenely outward.

Just like my fiance, the men at the club now call me "Sweetie" and "Cutie" whenever they want me to service them.

Let me ask you one very important question: can PRIDE buy me new cars and expensive watches? No, I don't think so either....

Little Billy

I knew exactly what needed to be done. The only question was whether I could do it or not?

When I rejoined little Billy in the living room, I took a deep breath to calm my nerves, sat directly beside him on the sofa and boldly placed my hand on his upper thigh. When he moved my hand and pressed it to the bulge in his slacks I had a bad feeling my pride wasn't the only thing I'd have to swallow tonight.

He forced my hand back-and-forth the length of his hard prick very slowly so I could feel every single inch of it. I think he wanted to impress upon me how much bigger his dick is than mine.

Good gawd it was long and hot - I couldn't help but spring a boner.

He gave my erection a quick squeeze, laughed and said, "I just knew you'd like it..."

What could I say? My hard-on betrayed me. I was no better than those sissy twinks he picks-up in bars -- heck, I was no better than little Billy himself!

"It's time we get our relationship going in the right direction, baby," he softly said. "Why don't you take out my dick for me?"

I was so nervous my heart pounded and blood rushed thru my veins.

In his snarkiest voice, he scolded, "That wasn't a request, Johnny -- open my pants and take out my cock -- NOW BOY!"

I hate confrontation. I can never bring myself to fight back and say 'FUCK OFF' or 'HELL NO'!!

When I deal with authoritative men it's always the same. My insides turn to jelly and my spine and backbone disappear. I become a boot-licking sycophant eager to please. Well, not this time -- no sir, I'm not going to let a limp-wristed fairy tell ME what to do!!

"If it's easier for you, I'll use blackmail...." he said.

Blackmail? What is he talking about? I haven't done anything I'm ashamed of - yet.

He smiled and calmly said, "If you don't do what I want -- I'm going to tell everyone you did it anyway..."

"What are you talking about?" I snapped at him.

"I'll make it simple so even you'll understand..." he said.

What does THAT mean? I wondered.

"...if you have homo sex with me it'll be strictly between you and me - I'll never tell a soul...if you don't, I'll tell everyone you did it anyway!" he said.

"But that's a lie -- no one's going to believe it -- everyone knows I'm not that way!" I said to him.

His laughter unnerved me. "You're joking, right? Everybody already thinks you're queer -- I've been sticking up for you -- I tell 'em just because you don't date girls doesn't make you a fudge-packer...I tell 'em you're a slow starter -- that your only problem is a lack of confidence with women..."

I could feel a hot blush cover my face. Yeah, okay, on occasion I've had to defend myself from the rumors...not because I've ever been with a guy, no, it's just that I haven't had a steady girlfriend since junior high...truth-be-told, I haven't even dated a girl since high school but I'm a pretty good bullshitter...by the time my friends want to meet my imaginary girlfriend I tell them we broke up -- I even tell them I asked her to marry me but she said 'No'! That pretty much shuts everybody up about that subject!

"Johnny, I'll give you one last chance -- either open my pants and take out my cock or I'm going to tell EVERYONE that you and I are lovers!"

"THAT'S A DAMN LIE!" I said too loudly.

"...and that you go down on me whenever I want...oh yeah, and I'll tell 'em how much you l-o-v-e to swallow my jizz!!"

I hated the sound his zipper made when I slowly pulled it down.

***

I'm a stupid-stupid-stupid man. How could I have been so gullible? I was an unwitting co-conspirator in my own descent into homo sex.

The video doesn't show little Billy holding a gun to my head or a knife to my throat or threatening me in any way, no, every time I watch it I see a kid on his knees with a dreamy expression on his face enthusiastically bobbing his head back-and-forth on little Billy's cock...even I couldn't spin that into a believable lie!

Now it's too late - he's got me by the balls (actually, he makes me hold HIS balls).

I don't know what to do. I'd simply die if my family and friends find out what I've been doing with little Billy...by the way, 'little Billy' is a bit of a misnomer, he isn't so 'little' if you know what I mean....

Timmy

I wasn't scared -- I was downright petrified. Never in a million years did I expect Timmy to call my bluff. He knows I'm not a fudge-packer like him so I figured if I lost the bet he'd make me wash his car or do his laundry, but two-seconds after the game ended he came up behind me and whispered in my ear, "Ohhhh Johnny, I've been waiting for this moment a long time...let's go, cutie, it's time you make good on our bet - I'm hornier than a twink in a gym full of bodybuilders!"

I shivered - goose-pimples covered my flesh. This wasn't supposed to happen -- all the experts had picked Kansas City -- they were huge betting favorites - they weren't supposed to LOSE the damn game - what do I do now?

Timmy softly added: "I can't wait to feel those soft hands of yours stroking my dick and rubbing my balls...."

Oh gawwwd, did he have to say that out loud? I blushed a deep red and looked all around expecting to see everyone's eyes on me but no one was paying attention to us at all.

His hand was suddenly on my ass pinching and squeezing and I blushed an even deeper shade of red. My head swiveled left and right -- thank God no one seemed to be watching us.

When he took my hand in his I tried to yank it away but he wouldn't let go and he began pulling me along side him thru the crowded living room. I'd never felt such humiliation in my life. I just KNEW all the people were staring at me wondering why I was letting a little fairy like Timmy hold my hand but they all pretended not to see us.

Diabolical, I thought -- they're all in on it!! Any second now they're all going to start singing 'We know where you're going -- we know where you're going'....

Timmy suddenly pulled me into a dark room and closed the door. He flipped on a light switch and I saw we were in a bedroom. I began trembling - the short hairs on the back of my neck stood straight.

I watched in horror and total disbelief as Timmy opened his jeans and pushed them and his boxers down his legs and OH-MY-GAWWWD there it was - his boner jutting straight out from his crotch!

I guess I stared at it longer than necessary because he began chuckling and said, "Yeah, I just KNEW you'd love it...come on, cutie, get over here -- it's not going to shoot a load all by itself!"

It happened so fast before I knew what was going on he had me standing beside him, my right arm and wrist buried between the cheeks of his ass.

"Hold my balls from behind, baby," he said in a husky voice, and when I cupped his scrotum in my hand he sighed, "Ohhhh yeah, you're such a good boy Johnny...now take my cock in your other hand and bring me off, baby....ohhhh Johnny, your hand is sooo warm -- hold it tighter, baby -- yeah, just like that - yeah, that's gooood -- that feels wonderful, baby...no sweetie, don't go too fast right now -- slow and steady -- I'll tell you when to stroke it faster, okay baby?"

My heart was pounding so hard I thought it would burst.

"OKAY, BABY?" he loudly asked me again.

I was vanquished. He had total control over me, and in a barely audible voice, I replied, "Okay Timmy...."

***

I was busy washing Timmy's spooge off my hands - his final words echoing in my head: "That wasn't bad for your first time...don't worry your pretty little head over anything, baby, by this time next week you'll be an expert!"

Huh? What? Does he really think I'm going to do THAT for him again? NO EFFING WAY!! I'm not a sissy-fairy like him!!!!

I stalled as long as I could before returning to the party. I just KNEW everyone was going to point and laugh at me, maybe even call me names like "Handjob Johnny" or "Timmy's Girlfriend" or worse, "Timmy's Bitch!"

To kill time I went thru the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. A variety of prescription pill bottles caught my eyes. Heart medicine, asthma pills, thyroid pills, some pills I had no idea what they were for, and then I came across the little blue pills. They were the real deal -- actual Viagra and not some knock-off brand. I don't know why (I don't have a problem in THAT area) but I took out five pills and put them in my pocket.

When I closed the medicine cabinet I saw the laundry basket in the mirror. Out of simple curiosity I looked at the dirty clothes and saw a pair of yellow panties on top. I picked them up -- they were nylon - my dick stiffened as I caressed and fondled the material.

I felt silly looking around to see if I was alone (of course you're alone, you twit) and I don't know why, but I stuffed the soiled panties in my pocket.

***

All those people thought they were being sooo clever by pretending to ignore me when I returned to the party. I mean, who do they think they're fooling? I knew darn well they were staring at me when I wasn't looking. I was nervous anyway with the contraband panties in my pocket but their phony indifference to me drove me crazy. Very clever....

It wasn't long until Timmy approached and whispered in my ear, "C'mon, pretty boy, we better go -- your panties are showing!"

Huh? WHAT? I looked down and sure enough, I could see maybe an inch of the yellow, lace waistband sticking out of my pocket. I quickly pushed them down out of sight, but if Timmy had seen them I was positive everyone else had too!

I was so relieved to get out of there I almost didn't care if Timmy was going to make me play with his thing again. I did owe him a favor, didn't I?

I waited in the darkness for him to start the car, but he suddenly turned on the overhead light instead.

He smiled at me and said, "Lemme see the panties you stole!"

I blushed a deep red, but didn't make a move.

"I'm trying to make it easy for you, cutie, you know I could go back inside and tell Jennifer you stole her undies -- is that what you want me to do?"

Another blush as I grudgingly removed the panties from my pocket. Timmy snatched them from me, held them up by the waistband and exclaimed, "Ohhhh-YES, I'm gonna L-O-V-E seeing you in these..."

Huh? He didn't just say that, did he?

"In fact, I want to see you in them now -- take off your jeans and tighty-whities and put these on," he said as though it was the most natural request in the world.

I was stunned. I sat frozen in place.

He smirked at me, "Do you really want all our friends to know you not only stole Jennifer's panties but gave me a handjob, too?"

My heart sank. There was NO CHANCE I could weasel my way out of this one -- the little prick had me by the balls and he knew it!

***

My gawd, how embarrassing is this? I thought, as Timmy's eyes fixated on my boner pushing out the crotch of the yellow panties.

"Turn off the light!" I snapped at him. "People can see us!"

"Take off your shirt and I'll turn out the light!" he said to me with a wide grin on his face.

Geez, what does he want from me? I wondered as I hurriedly removed my shirt and threw it on the back seat with the rest of my clothes.

"You happy now? Turn out the damn light!" I barked at him.

"In a minute...." he softly said.

I was frantic. I didn't know what he was doing. He suddenly had his cell phone pointed at me.

"Smile pretty for the camera, pantyboy!"

Nooooooooo....

He burst out laughing and gleefully exclaimed, "My-oh-my, wearing women's panties gives you a hard-on -- perfect - I just knew you were a sissy, hahahahahaha...."

I was mortified. "Timmy, please don't do this -- tell me what you want from me but please turn-off the camera!"

"Lower the front of the panties and show me your dick!" he ordered.

"NO!" I protested.

"Okay, have it your way -- I'm sending this to Jennifer -- what do you think she'll say when she sees you with a hard-on inside her panties?"

I lowered the panties until my boner popped free. "Are you happy now? TURN OFF THE DAMN LIGHT!!!"

"Just a second..." he said still aiming his cell phone at my crotch, "...okay...yeah, now I have enough to show everyone."

The blood drained from my face. A cold chill raced up and down my spine. "NOOOOO -- YOU PROMISED!"

"I'll tell you what -- I won't send this to anyone as long as you're my girlfriend tonight!" he said. "Okay, Johnny?"

Girlfriend? What the hell is he talking about?

"Turn out the light, Timmy, pleeeeeeeezzzzzzz...." I whined.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief when we were finally in darkness until in a low, guttural voice I heard him say, "I'm horny, baby, get over here and give my cock a nice, long kiss...."

Damn Magazine

When little Billy came outside, the screen door closed with such a crashing bang it echoed throughout my aching head. I had, by far, the worst headache I'd ever known. I sipped at my coffee testing the temperature; it had cooled down enough to take a huge mouthful.

"Hey Johnny, how do you feel this morning?" little Billy asked me with a sly grin on his face as he plopped down on the porch swing beside me.

"Not so good...." I softly replied wondering why he was talking so loud.

"Too bad, but you know I tried to warn you about drinking those last two shots of tequila," he said.

Ohhh-gawwwd, tequila -- no wonder it feels like a hammer is pounding my skull, I thought. I really need to stop drinking that stuff....

He softly added, "Anyway, I want to thank you again for last night -- I had a wonderful time!"

An icy shiver raced up and down my spine. Uh-oh, what's he mean he had a 'wonderful time'? Did we go somewhere? I thought we just sat out here drinking? Did we go to a bar? Did I pay for all the drinks again? Damn, I can't afford to keep doing that -- rent's coming up and it's going to be a tight squeeze anyway without throwing away my money in bars!

"I think we should talk about what you did last night and how it's going to affect our friendship," said Billy.

Uh-oh, what did I do THIS time? I wondered.

He continued: "Doing something like that changes everything, Johnny...."

Well, I guess we didn't go to a bar -- that wouldn't change anything.

"We've been best friends for a couple years," he said, "but I didn't know you thought of me in that way...."

Uh-oh, this is getting worse by the minute, I thought. WHAT THE HELL DID I DO LAST NIGHT?

"You're awfully quiet today, are you having second thoughts about what you did? You don't have to worry about me, Johnny, I promise I won't tell ANYONE what you did for me, okay?"

My shaking hands caused some coffee to spill on the ground as I mumbled, "Oh, okay, thanks...."

"You don't look so good, Johnny, maybe a little hair-of-the-dog will help...come on inside, I'll fix you a Bloody Mary!"

I don't know why, but I stood when he stood and I followed him into his apartment.

***

I had a bad feeling the second I sat on his sofa and glanced at the coffee table and saw the top of THAT magazine peeking out from beneath a catalog. I suddenly experienced one of those 'deja vu' moments people talk about, uh-ohhhhhhhhh....

"Wait here, I'll go fix you a drink," he said then suddenly added with a wink of his eye, "...your favorite magazine is still there...go ahead and look thru it again, if you want -- I promise I won't tell anyone your dirty little secret, hahahaha...."

I wondered if he saw the blood drain from my face before he left the room?

I told myself I wasn't going to look at THAT magazine again -- that I'm not interested in men -- that dammit -- I'M NOT A FAGGOT - but when I heard him from the kitchen filling glasses with ice cubes I quickly jerked the magazine out from under the catalog and began paging thru it.

When I came to THAT photo my heart pounded so hard I swore I could hear it. I don't know why THAT photo intrigued me so much?

Why the hell are you staring at THAT picture, John? It's dirty -- it's disgusting -- it's downright obscene! You're not like Billy -- you're not some limp-wristed sissy-boy - you like girls - dammit John -- YOU'RE NOT A HOMO!!!

But I couldn't tear my eyes away from the two naked guys. The one standing was an old man around fifty, he had his hands on his hips, his hard dick jutting straight out while looking down at a boy on his knees, about my age, who had his lips wrapped around the head of the old man's prick.

Damn it -- the picture caused me to spring a boner -- again!

"Jesus Christ, Johnny, why are you looking at THAT magazine?"

I nearly leaped off the sofa at the sudden sound of Billy's voice. I didn't know he was standing right behind me.

I tried my best to be casual -- to make a joke about it.

"Well, hey, you said I should look thru the magazine so I'm looking thru the magazine, hahahahaha...."

He was incredulous. "I meant the catalog with all the lingerie models -- not the one with all the naked fags!"

"Oh..." I softly said.

"You know, Johnny, I never ONCE thought you were queer -- until now, that is...."

"No-no-no...it was a mistake -- you know damn well I don't like this kinda shit!" I sternly told him.

He came around the sofa, stood staring at me with his arms folded across his chest, and said, "That would sound more convincing if your hard-on wasn't trying to poke a hole in your slacks!"

I stammered, "Well, uh, you know, it's uh---"

Billy burst out laughing, "Hahahahahahaha" - he made me feel two-feet tall.

"What's so funny?" I snarled at him.

"I can't wait to hear what the guys are gonna say when I tell 'em you sprung a boner looking at naked guys in a faggot magazine! Hahahahahaha...."

Nooooooooo....

He winked and said, "I don't HAVE to tell them if you know what I mean...."

Holding His Balls

JOHN:

"I'M GETTING CLOSE -- FASTER BABY FASTER!!" he shouts, "...come on, you little homo slut - slide that tight pussy back-and-forth on my cock, -- ohhhh, that's goooood baby - take my cock, girly-boy..."

I've lived with little Billy for two weeks and every time we make love he gets overbearing and downright mean.