Unfinished Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK BACK -- FUCK BACK HARDER, YOU SISSY FAGBOY!!!" he commands.

Personally, I believe the name-calling is 'Divine Retribution' -- it's God's way of punishing me for having homo sex.

"OH-YEAHHHHHH -- TAKE IT UP THE ASS, FAGBOY -- TAKE IT UP YOUR PANTY-WEARING ASS, YOU FLAMING SISSY!!!"

He makes me wear girl's cotton panties during the day, bright colors with kittens and puppies on them, and at bedtime, he dresses me in sexy negligees and sheer, nylon and lace panties. He makes me cut a small slit in the material over my boy-pussy so he can bend me over any time he wants without the hassle of having me take down my undies.

He says if I'm wearing panties all the time I'll be too embarrassed to cheat on him -- he says I won't dare undress in front of a girl if all my body hair is shaved off and I'm wearing girly underpants -- he's right -- I don't want anyone seeing me in panties and thinking I'm a sissy!

"OH-GOD...OH-GOD...OH-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GAWWWWWDDDDDDD...." he shouts as he violently thrusts into my boycunt as deeply as he can filling my pussy with three-four-five spurts of his thick, manly juices.

He reaches around and finds my boner thru the panties and gives it two-three vicious tugs and I'm sent careening off the cliff.

"BILLY...OH-GOD, BILLY...I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-BILLY---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-BILLY---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-BILLY---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-BILLYYYYYYYY...."

My pink panties are drenched with boy-cream. I am once again vanquished by my orgasm -- humiliated and humbled...my climax is undeniable and indisputable proof he has conquered me -- I am his to do with as he pleases.

"What are you waiting for, cum-slut? Go get the wash cloth and clean my dick!"

I grovel, "Yes, Billy -- sorry Billy -- right away Billy!" and scurry to the bathroom to do his bidding.

The load I shot into my panties is now heavy and ice cold but I am not allowed to wipe myself until Billy tells me I can. I made that mistake a couple nights ago and Billy spanked me until I cried like a little girl. My butt-cheeks are still an angry purple, but I did learn to never make the same mistake twice with him.

I return to the bed with the warm wash cloth. Billy is on his back with his legs spread apart and I lay on my belly between his wide-split thighs. I gently rub the wash cloth over his manly equipment until he mutters "Enough!" and I take the cloth back to the bathroom.

I resume laying between his legs and cradle his manly balls in my hands while I take his flaccid penis into my mouth and wrap my lips around his soft flesh. I will remain like this until his breathing tells me he has fallen asleep. I have to be very, very careful not to fall asleep before he does.

When I hear him lightly snoring, I release his scrotum and let his dick slide from my mouth. I cover him with the bedspread and take my place on the floor beside the bed.

He never gave me permission to wash myself so the cold, wet load in my panties will make it difficult to sleep.

BILLY:

I thank my lucky stars every day for Johnny moving into the house. With him here, I have more free time to pursue my one goal of finding a new place to live as far away as possible from our landlord, Mister Z and his insatiable and perverse sexual demands.

Sure, I feel bad about sending an innocent lamb to slaughter, but dammit, all's fair in love and war, am I right? I spent eight-months as Mister Z's fuck-boy, isn't it time another young schmuck took over that role for me?

Who I should really thank though are Johnny's parents and teachers and whoever else shaped him into the insecure mess he is today totally lacking confidence and self-esteem.

Let's face it, the boy is a natural-born victim waiting for something to happen to himself. How else can you explain how easy it was for me to break him in and turn him out? I think deep down he wants to be a sissy-fagboy to strong-willed men...he'll love belonging to Mister Z....

Why Does He Make Me Do These Things for Him?

Billy made me touch his dick last week. We were watching girl-on-guy porn and when the guy took the girl's hand and put it on the bulging crotch of his slacks Billy did the same with my hand. When the guy in the movie forced the girls fingers around the outline of his boner Billy did the same with my fingers. When the guy began moving the girl's hand back-and-forth on his hard-on Billy moved my hand back-and-forth on his hard-on, too.

I should have yanked my hand away the moment he held it to his crotch. I shouldn't have let him wrap my fingers around the outline of his hard-on and I definitely shouldn't have kept moving my hand back-and-forth on his boner when he let go of my hand.

It's easy to say now I shouldn't have opened his slacks and taken out his dick when he told me to and it's a no-brainer I shouldn't have stroked his boner until he shot his load all over my hands and wrists. Now he expects me to do it for him whenever his dick gets hard and that's three-four, maybe five times every day.

I got a bad feeling he's gonna make me suck it for him tonight. I shouldn't have sent him the link to all those blow-job videos but it's too late now. I just know he'll want to cum in my mouth like the guys in the video's do and I'm sure he'll make me swallow it all, too, also like they do in the movies.

***

Billy makes me wear panties all the time now. I probably shouldn't have left that magazine open to the photo spread for 'The Sissies of Saskatchewan.'

Worst of all, I'm pretty sure he's gonna make me bend over for him tonight. When I left for work this morning I forgot to turn off the computer and on the screen I had the illustrated article, "Learning to Bone Your Boy'....

I don't know why Billy thinks I like doing all these homo sex things for him - I really don't know....

Towel Boy

So when I bent over to pick up the wet towel off the floor the old man took advantage of my vulnerable position, cupped my crotch from behind and firmly squeezed my package.

I bolted upright and protested, "Mister Van Fleet, this isn't right -- please take your hand off me!"

He not only did NOT remove his hand, but began to firmly massage me 'down there' until I sprung a boner...what's a boy to do?

"Please sir, I don't want to get fired," I said to him, "I need this job!"

He growled in my ear, "If you don't stop squirming and fighting me I'll make sure you get fired, understand me, boy?"

"Yes, Mister Van Fleet -- I'm sorry, Mister Van Fleet...."

"...and I told you to call me 'Daddy' -- you got that, boy?"

"Ohhhhh, yes Daddy -- I'm so-so sorry Daddy!" I apologized.

Most of the men here at the gym get their jollies by having me touch them -- others, like Mister Van Fleet, get their excitement by touching me. Either way, I have found that ALL the men tip me better if I pretend to put up a fight, or if I act like what they want from me is dirty and disgusting.

"This is soooo wrong, Daddy," I sighed as the old man's strong hand took hold of my throbbing hard-on and began to masturbate me thru my navy blue, nylon gym shorts.

His hot breath was in my ear. "You like that, doncha boy?"

"Ohhhhhh, yes, Daddy, that feels wonderful, Daddy!" I cooed and sighed.

"Good boy," he hoarsely said, "...you're such a good little boy...."

"Thank you, Daddy," I softly said while enjoying the expertise of an older man's touch.

What is it with these guys? Why do they like it when I call them 'Daddy'? That seems kinda weird to me.

He suddenly took my hand and wrapped my fingers around the thick girth of his long, hot cock.

"Ohhhhhhh, Daddy, your cock is sooooo BIG! I l-o-v-e touching your cock, Daddy," I sighed as I began to slowly squeeze and stroke his smaller-than-average dick.

I feel very, very fortunate that not only can I spring a boner at the slightest touch, but I can also shoot a load in under three-minutes - two important attributes for a towel boy at the Kennedy Boulevard Gym.

"Oh-Daddy -- oh-Daddy -- oh-Daddy," I cried out as my balls rose and my climax neared. "Yes-Daddy-yes-Daddy-yes-Daddy—OHHHHHH-DADDYYYYYYY-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSS...."

When he squeezed the last drop of jizz from my slit, he forced me to my knees and shoved his pulsating, manly cock between my moistened lips. I sucked his dick the way I already knew how he liked it to be sucked, after all, I AM a professional towel boy and I love my job.

Butt Buddies

"No way -- no how, Timmy...I'm not letting you fuck me in the ass and that's final!" I forcefully said to him.

"No-no-no," he protested, "you don't understand -- I just wanna rub my dick between your butt cheeks -- haven't you ever done that before? It feels great!!"

"Done it? I've never HEARD of it!" I exclaimed.

"It's easy -- you don't have to do a thing!" he said turning me around by my shoulders.

"Timmy, pleeeezzzzzz," I pleaded with him. "Can't I just bring you off with my hands again? That's not as queer as THIS is..."

He shoved my upper body until I was bending over the metal bed frame. Suddenly my gym shorts and briefs were pushed to the floor. He forced my legs apart then OH-MY-GOD I could feel the warmth of his hot and hard cock between my ass-cheeks. I was helpless -- I could only pray he'd keep his word and wouldn't try to stick that damn thing of his inside me!

His hands squeezed my buttocks tight until his manly boner was trapped between them. He immediately began thrusting his hips sliding his hard-on back-and-forth between my milky white ass-cheeks.

"Look in the mirror, baby!" he grunted.

I turned my head to the left and in the mirror saw - OH-MY-HELL -- if I didn't know better it looked as though Timmy was really fucking me in the ass with long and steady strokes...an optical illusion to be sure but watching myself submissively bending over for another guy's cock caused my own prick to stiffen and throb.

I cried out, "Please don't tell anyone about this Timmy, okay?"

"Don't worry your pretty little head over anything, baby," he groaned between thrusts, "I'm not gonna say a word to anyone -- I want you all for myself!"

Huh? Noooo, that's NOT what I meant!

***

It's a slippery slope from innocently touching another guy's dick to him tricking you into going down on him and finally threatening you with blackmail if you don't bend over for him and let him slide his manly cock in-and-out of your boy-pussy whenever he wants.

In public, no one would ever suspect me and Timmy of being anything but casual friends, in private, I belong to him pure and simple -- he owns me -- if I don't obey his every wish and command life as I know it will be gone forever....yes, life's a bitch and now so am I.

***

I had a bad feeling the moment Timmy got home with three large, pink boxes from Dullard's Department Store. They were fairly light so I guessed clothes.

Ohhh-gawwwd, what does he want from me now? I wondered. What fresh humiliation will this be? Is he going to make me wear a dress? Skirts and blouses?

It was worse than I thought. My heart sank when I opened the first box and saw nothing but women's panties -- nylon and lace in assorted, feminine colors.

He smirked at me, held up a pair of pink undies and said, "Pretty panties for a pretty boy!"

I thought my days of embarrassment were over...that there was nothing he could do or say that could humiliate me anymore than he already had...boy was I wrong!

"I figure since I use you like a girl you may as well look like one, too!" he said still smiling. "Do you know what's great about these panties?"

I was blushing so hard I couldn't talk.

"There's a small slit cut into all of them," he said.

He saw my confusion and added: "You won't have to take off your panties when we make love from now on...no, my dick will fit thru the slit -- you're gonna love it -- you'll be squirting in your panties while I'm cumming in your pussy!"

Oh my gawwd, touching a guys dick really is a slippery slope to full-blown fagdom....

Homo Madness

I went to the party with Billy as a favor for him lending me rent money. He didn't have anyone else to go with so I figured it was the least I could do. I didn't know the party was for fairies, fags and sissies until I got there.

"You know I'm not comfortable around these people, why did you bring me here?" I asked him point blank.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, little boy," he bluntly said.

I leaned in close and snarled at him: "I told you before -- they're NOT panties -- they're MEN'S string bikini briefs made of cotton!"

"Girls wear cotton panties, too," he replied.

I fired back, "I buy them in the MEN'S department!"

"What color are they?" he asked me.

"Yellow," I answered.

"Real men don't wear yellow panties, but I'll bet you look adorable in them," he teased me.

I was furious. I thought my head would explode. "THEY'RE NOT PANTIES!" I said too loudly.

Billy can play me like a fiddle. He knows exactly what buttons to push and seems to relish in my embarrassment. A couple of the weightlifters, Hal and Richard, heard my outburst and approached me and Billy.

Hal, the bigger of the two with the huge biceps and pecs winked at me and said, "Hey lil cutie, we want to see your panties, too!"

Oh great, I thought, now these guys think I'm a sissy. Goddamn Billy!!

I flushed a deep red and protested, "No, no, it's not like that...."

Suddenly, I felt someone's hands on my hips from behind and before I could react those hands pushed my gym shorts down to the ground leaving me standing there in my yellow, string bikini briefs.

I heard Billy's hot and evil laughter in my ear. "Here he is boys -- take a good look at his panties and tell me he's NOT a sissy, hahahahaha...."

Fear and abject humiliation makes me do things I normally wouldn't do. Hal and Richard became very protective of me and wouldn't let me out of their sight all night long. Of course, they made me diddle their manly cocks every time they sprung boners which was more often than I care to admit.

***

I'm not exactly sure when my downward spiral into homo madness truly began but I blame Billy for it. He suddenly became insistent I pay him the money I owe him before he'd lend me more money. I dunno what's wrong with him.

"Dammit Billy, I need the money for rent," I complained to him, "what's the big deal? Just add it to what I already owe you!"

From the clueless expression on his face you'd have thought I was speaking a foreign language.

He cleared his throat, looked me square in the eyes and said, "You owe me over two thousand dollars, John, I am NOT giving you more money until you at least make an effort to pay me back!"

"Well, that's pretty unreasonable, don't you think?" I asked him. "We're friends -- are you saying money is more important than friendship?"

There was that look again. This time his face turned purple. For a second I thought his head was going to explode. It was time for damage control on my part. I placed a hand on his knee and gently began rubbing his upper thigh. I didn't want to, but if I had to, I was prepared to jerk his gherkin again to put him in a better mood.

I retreated to that 'happy place' in my brain I like to go to whenever reality becomes a bit too real to handle.

"Johnny, open my pants and take out my cock!" he said without a trace of a smile.

He's joking, right? "Heh-heh-heh, good one, Billy," I said laughing. "Only a homo would open another guys pants, hahahaha...."

"You're only fooling yourself, Johnny, you've had more dicks in your hands than a urologist -- open my pants and take out my cock -- NOW BOY!"

He was way out of line. I should have punched him, but I literally could not afford to make Billy angry if I wanted rent money from him. A sigh of frustration escaped my lips as I decided to humor him and opened his belt and unfastened his slacks.

When his steel-hard boner sprung free I took it in my hand and began stroking it the way I knew he liked. Sure, my dick stiffened, but I read somewhere straight guys get erections too in these kinds of situations -- that it's a natural reflex to intimacy.

"This isn't going to be enough anymore, Johnny...." he said.

Huh? What the hell does THAT mean? I wondered.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock," he said like it was the most natural command in the world.

This time I thought my head would really explode. He's lost his mind! There was no other explanation for his sudden insanity other than he's crazy!

"Johnny, get on your knees and suck my cock or I won't give you the money for rent," he softly said.

I was incredulous. "Billy, you know darn well only faggots go down on guy's dicks, right?"

"Johnny, either you suck my cock or you're going to be living in your car!"

His threat caused cold shivers to race up-and-down my spine.

"I'm not doing that, Billy!" I forcefully said to him.

I couldn't believe how calm he was. "Johnny, I'm going to count down from five...when I reach zero I expect you to be on your knees with my cock in your mouth...if you're not, adios, my friend, I'll never have anything to do with you ever again!"

"FIVE"

"Billy, stop it -- this is silly!" I said.

"FOUR"

"Come on, Billy, be serious!" I implored him.

"THREE"

My heart leaped into my throat when I searched my friend's eyes for any sign of compassion and found none.

"TWO"

"Billy, nooooo, please don't make me do this...."

"ONE"

My mind retreated to it's happy place when I dropped to my knees in front of Billy.

***

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be when he came in my mouth - it tasted like chicken.

"That was pretty good for your first time," he said gasping for air, "by this time next week you'll be sucking cock like a pro!"

Huh? What did he say?

Initiation

It was all a misunderstanding but I can laugh about it now. When little queerboy, Timmy, asked me, "Do you want to belong to the club?" I got excited and blurted out, "Of course I do, who wouldn't? They're all great guys!"

Now think about that question again: "Do you want to belong to the club?" Wasn't he asking me if I wanted to join the club as a member? It sure sounded that way to me.

What he really should have said was, "Do you want to belong TO the club?" He needed more emphasis on the word "TO" because as it turns out, the men in the club now literally own me....

***

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't a full-fledged homo yet. No, I was still holding out hope that some day a pretty girl would find me cute, smart and funny enough she'd overlook my three-and-three-quarter-inch boner and accept me for who I am. How naive was THAT?

If I had a dollar every time a girl said, "Ooooo Johnny, size doesn't matter to ME!" I'd be rich! Well, maybe I'd have about five bucks....

Anyway, it was queerboy Timmy who lured me into homo sex. He now claims it wasn't difficult at all to turn me out - that I was ripe for the plucking -- that I was a born submissive bottom-boy just waiting for a dominant man to come along and take control of me. I dunno, maybe....

***

Sure, I was appalled when queerboy Timmy began making moves on me, you know -- homo sex moves, but I admit I didn't do much to discourage him. The kid was so persistent he wore me down.

I finally said to myself, "What difference does it make WHO gives you a handjob, John? Just close your eyes and you won't even know if it's a guy or a gal!!"

I was wrong -- guys are much-much better at it than girls.

Okay, it was only a couple days after that when queerboy Timmy got me to reciprocate. He used my sense of fairness against me.

"Johnny, it's only right if I do it for you -- you should do it for me, too!"

How could I argue with that logic so I began 'doing' him too.