Unfinished Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

It was maybe a couple days later when queerboy Timmy and I were fooling around on his bed and he went down on me.

OH-MY-GAWWWD, I'd NEVER felt anything like THAT before!!!

After my climax I was still gasping for air and didn't notice him straddling my chest until the purple head of his hard, manly dick was pressing firmly against my lips.

"Open your sweet mouth, baby," he smiled down at me, "...and wrap those pretty lips around my cock!"

It was the only fair thing to do, am I right?

***

Homo boys are sooooo much easier to get along with than girls - they don't play games like the bitches do.

Anyway, one of the conditions of moving into queerboy Timmy's condo building is I have to go thru some sort of 'initiation' with all the faggots who live there...and there's gotta be over hundred of the fudge-packers in the huge complex.

I was in shock. Stunned. "You mean I have to suck-off a hundred guys in one night?"

"Don't be silly," said Timmy, "you're not a trained cocksucker yet...no, tonight you won't have to do anything at all except lay there and enjoy it...."

I tested the restraints on my wrists and ankles. I couldn't move anything. Even my head was held firmly to the table by the collar around my neck. I had to inhale deeply several times to calm my jittery nerves.

I smiled to myself when Timmy whispered, "Just lay there and enjoy it" as the first group of naked men surrounded the small table with their boners in their hands.

"Just lay there and enjoy it", heh-heh-heh - that's what I used to say to my girlfriend before we had sex....I don't think I ever made her cum -- my dick was too small and I couldn't stop gagging and retching when my nose was buried in that skanky swamp between her legs.

Thankfully, that was the last time I was ever with a girl.

Epilogue

The men casually stood around me masturbating their virile cocks and when their balls erupted they spurted their spooge all over my naked, defenseless body.

Timmy said I was on the table well over four-hours before I was released. He claimed I set some type of new record. Between the men who lived in the building and their friends they shot over 200 loads of cum on me. I was covered in jizz from head-to-toe.

Man-o-man, I couldn't help it -- seeing all those beautiful stiffy's so close to me made me spring wood, too. I ejaculated twice without my dick ever being touched.

I now belong TO the men in the club. Life is so simple it's wonderful. Unlike with girls, when I'm with real men I feel secure with my sexuality. I don't have any false delusions of masculinity. I KNOW what my role is inside the group and have never been happier.

Timmy said at the next party I'm going to be the guest of honor AGAIN only it won't be as messy - all their jizz will be deposited in my belly.

Life is so good sometimes tears of joy trickle down my cheeks.