Unfinished Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Barry, we've known each other a long time," I said to him, "if you have something to ask me just ask it!"

"Well, I'm not sure how to say this..." he softly replied, "but you know, when you and Billy are uhhh, you know, in the bedroom...who usually initiates it?"

I wasn't going to make it easy for him. "Initiates WHAT? Just ask me the damn question, Barry!"

"Okay-okay...when you're in bed with Billy which one of you is the girl?"

And there it was. I cringed at his crude and awkward question but looked him square in the eyes and answered, "I am."

He didn't even flinch. It was like he expected that answer. He then asked me the unthinkable...a question so rude it caused me to blush.

"Do you take it up the ass?"

***

I can't believe this far into the twenty-first century straight people still have difficulty grasping the concept that two guys can mutually love and respect each other as equals. They simply refuse to change their outdated, preconceived notions about queers. They still think passive and submissive boys want to be girls...that's utter nonsense!

The only thing I have in common with girls is I like to wear their underpants. Not the cotton ones, no, I like the feel of nylon and satin and silk undies rubbing firmly against 'my boys.'

Where is it written that men can't wear soft and sexy panties, too?

To be honest about it, I didn't even know I was a cross-dressing queerboy until Billy convinced me I was. Heck, he was the one who bought me my first four-pack of nylon panties - white, lime green, pink and yellow - all quite sheer and diaphanous.

The only problem is when I slide the soft and sexy undies up my legs I always spring a boner and have to fight the urge to play with myself.

Billy blurted out, "Who cares if you walk around with a woody? Your dick is so small who's gonna notice if you have a hard-on or not!"

OUCH!!! "Yeah, that's true," I said to him pretending he hadn't hurt my feelings..

So anyway, last night he talked me into letting him watch me masturbate using the pink ones. He had me lay on the bed while he sat in a chair staring wide-eyed at me. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life, but...but my orgasm was spectacular!

I mean, there I was frantically stroking my hard prick with pink panties while staring at his manly cock and huge balls. I really love big balls on a man...it gets me hot imagining how much jizz I can coax out of them...anyway....

My Roommates Boss

I just received a text from my roommates boss telling me how cute I am and how much he enjoyed our 'chat' at the party last night and now he wants us to meet today for drinks. I have a bad feeling he wants to have more than drinks with me.

Last night at the party, after my roommate, Mike, introduced me to his boss, Jerry, we were left alone and we talked...well, Jerry did most of the talking. The man is old, but very distinguished looking with silver hair. He's witty and smart, and at one point had me laughing so hard wine squirted out of my nose.

Anyway, the party guests were getting drunker and louder and Jerry and I had a hard time hearing each other so I followed him away from the other guests around a cluster of bushes where he stopped. The bushes were about four-feet tall so we could still see the party-goers but were far enough into the darkness their loud laughter and raucous behavior didn't bother us.

Jerry made more small talk...something about how good an employee my roommate is for his company when he suddenly found my hand in the dark and pressed it firmly to the crotch of his expensive Italian shorts.

My God, the guy had a hard-on and forcefully moved my hand back-and-forth over it!

I tried to pull away from him but he wouldn't let me. Damn, his thing was so hot thru the thin shorts I couldn't help but spring a boner myself.

"Jerry, what are you doing?" I frantically asked him, "I'm not that way -- I like girls!"

His hot breath was in my ear. "Shhhhhhhh...it's okay, cutie, it's okay...."

He not only wouldn't release my hand, but moved it faster and harder against the bulge in his shorts. I became dizzy and slightly disoriented. I've never touched another guys dick in my life - never had the desire to -- but for some reason my breathing became labored, and my boner began throbbing and pulsating.

I panicked and blurted out, "NOOOO -- STOP IT!"

We both froze the moment I said it and stared at the party-goers to see if they heard my loud outburst. I sighed in relief when no one turned their heads in our direction, and Jerry let go of my hand. Whew -- that was a close one!

"I want to go back to the party now," I softly said to him.

"Shhhhhhhh...it's okay, cutie, it's okay...." he whispered then to my utter panic and alarm, he exposed his hard cock to me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I frantically cried out.

He grasped my hand and curled my fingers around his hot boner.

I was so shocked and startled the hair on the back of my neck stood straight.

"J-e-r-r-y, noooooooooo...." I softly pleaded.

It was like he didn't hear me. "Rub my balls with your other hand, cutie!"

"I am NOT GAY!" I angrily whispered.

"I don't care, cutie," he said, "if you don't stroke my cock and massage my balls I'll tell your friend you did it anyway...he's something of a homophobe, isn't he? What do you think he'll do when I tell him you seduced me into having homo sex with you?"

"But that's a lie!" I fought back.

His voice became threatening. "You know it's a lie -- I know it's a lie -- but what will your best friend and roommate believe?"

A jolt of electricity raced up-and-down my spine. I knew darn well Mike would go ballistic at the merest hint I was queer. He hates faggots with a passion -- he'd probably beat the living shit out of me then kick me out of our apartment.

With a heavy heart, I reluctantly fondled and caressed Jerry's swollen balls while feverishly stroking his hot and hard, manly cock. I tried my best to get him to shoot his load as fast as I could.

Is this really happening? I asked myself.

It was a surreal experience, to say the least. There I was -- fifty-feet from my friends - so close I could clearly see their faces and I was masturbating my queer-bashing roommates boss while playing with the man's heavy balls.

It was like a scene straight out of a 'Gay Male' story in 'Literotica'....

Self-Defense

Billy has led me so deep into homo-ville I'm worried I'll become a permanent resident.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not prejudiced against fags, queerboys, fudgepackers, or even limp-wristed sissy-fairies as long as they know their place and leave me alone. I mean, if God had intended for guys to take it up the ass he wouldn't have created so many female skanks and ho's for that very purpose, am I right?

Anyway, Billy's hands felt soooo good I knew I wouldn't last very long, that is, until he suddenly stopped stroking and released my throbbing boner.

"Ohhhh-man, don't stop now!" I loudly complained.

"Johnny, you promised we'd do this together tonight -- I'm hornier than a flamer on Fire Island - take out my dick like you said you would and we'll make each other cum - c'mon Johnny, you promised!" he whined.

He had me between a rock and my hard dick. I did make that promise to him last night, but only because I thought I'd never let him jerk me off again. Yeah-yeah, I'm a weak man -- so sue me!

His hot breath was suddenly in my ear. He whispered, "Johnny, if you take out my cock and make me cum, I promise I'll give you the best bj you've ever had -- I'll even let you cum in my mouth -- do it, baby, open my pants and take out my cock!"

Billy took my hand and pressed it to the bulge in his slacks. Oh-gawwwwd, I almost shot a load in my undies!

His hot breath was in my ear again.""Trust me, cutie, I promise I won't say a word to Jennifer - take it out for me, baby, and after you make me shoot a load I'll give you the greatest bj you've ever had!"

I am soooo damn weak. I cursed myself as I fumbled with his belt and opened his slacks. I told myself I wasn't a homo like him -- that giving a handjob is nowhere near as faggoty compared with sucking a dick -- HE'S the sissy-boy -- NOT ME!

I was mildly surprised to discover Billy wore boxers. He seemed more like a 'briefs' kind of guy. Anyway, I didn't hesitate. I slid my hand underneath the waistband, found his boner, took it in my hand and began squeezing and stroking his hot, man-pole.

Oh my gawwwwd, it felt soooo amazing in my hand goose-pimples broke out all over my flesh. Damn, my hard-on began oozing pre-cum as though I was actually enjoying having another guys penis in my hand.

Billy abruptly pushed his slacks and boxers down to his knees and there it was -- his hard prick majestically jutting straight upward like a flag pole. I admit the sight of his manly erection took my breath away.

He wasn't done yet. Billy wrestled with my pants and undies until they were bunched at my knees and my own throbbing pecker came into our view.

He giggled and exclaimed, "Jennifer's right -- you do have a teeny-weenie..."

Huh? What? My girlfriend said THAT to him?

"...it's a cute little thing though...of course, it looks more like a girl's clitoris than a guy's dick! hahahahahaha...."

Why is he being so mean to me?

He added: "It's perfectly understandable why Jenny can't feel anything when your tiny dinky is inside her!"

What? Noooooooooooo....

I forgot all about his disparaging comments the moment he lowered his face to my crotch and slid his wet lips over my purple cockhead. His snake-like tongue licked and lathered me into such a helpless frenzy I'm not even sure how it happened - one moment his head is bobbing up-and-down my aching boner then suddenly he's kissing me full on the mouth.

He was such a good kisser I got lost in the moment and before I knew what happened his hand pushed the back of my head downward until I was staring at his boner.

"Johnny, I promise I won't tell anyone -- especially Jennifer -- wet your lips and slide them over my cockhead...now, baby -- NOW!!!" he said so forcefully it sounded like the most natural command in the world. It didn't occur to me I had a choice in the matter. I never considered NOT obeying him so I did what he told me to do.

"Ohhhh-Johnny-baby -- yeah, that's goooood...." he groaned as his hands slowly guided my head up-and-down his hot and throbbing manly penis. "I just KNEW you'd be a wonderful little cocksucker!"

I hated him calling me that name - I got caught up in the moment, that's all there is to it...

I tried to pull my head off his dick but he was too strong. If anything, my brief struggle inflamed him more. He began to urgently slide his hard cock up-and-down between my lips.

"Use your tongue, baby -- lick my cock while I fuck your pretty mouth!"

I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't want a guys dick in my mouth but common sense told me he wasn't going to pull out until he shot his load, at least that's what I'd do, so in the interest of self-defense I did the only thing I could do - I tried to make him cum as soon as possible and it worked -- kinda....on the plus side, it took me less than five-minutes to make him spurt-and-squirt, but unfortunately, he mistook my eagerness to finish him off as acceptance. He really thought I liked being orally sodomized.

"Ohhhh-yeah, baby, that's it -- suck my dick, you little cocksucker -- ohhhhhh-don't stop -- keep sucking - ohhhhhhh-gawwwd -- YESSSS - SWALLOW IT, BABY - YES -- YES -- YES -- YESSSSSSSSSSSSS...."

There was no way out, dammit - I HAD to swallow his spunk or I would've drowned in it!

I couldn't keep up with his spasms. By the time his body came to rest there was just as much spooge on my face as in my stomach.

He smirked at me and said, "Don't worry your pretty little head over it, baby, by this time next week I'll have you trained to swallow every drop I give you!"

Huh? WHAT? Nooooooooooooooooo....

***

I'll never underestimate Billy again. The little fagboy is more clever than I thought. The sissy-fairy is using his friendship with my girlfriend to make me 'do stuff' for him -- homo stuff -- and it's disgusting -- YUCK!!!!

I never noticed before how much time I spend with Billy every day. Jennifer has some kinda big-time, management job and works ten-twelve hours a day and she now insists I be with Billy when she's not home.

Maybe if I told her what her best friend makes me do for him she'd change her mind about him? Well, I dunno...the way those two carry on when they're together I don't think Billy can do anything wrong in her eyes.

Every time he has me perform some new homo-depravity, I think "This is it -- I'm a full-fledged fagboy now" he comes up with something even more ridiculous. Take today, for example:

Today was laundry day and when I was gathering up everything that needed to be washed the little queerboy suddenly said to me, "Jennifer wants you to start hand-washing her unmentionables!"

First off, anything with the word 'hand-washing' in it sounds like a lotta work to me, secondly, I'm her trophy-boy -- not servant. I know that for a fact because I once overheard two of her friends talking about us. One said to the other, "Johnny? He's her 'trophy boy' -- Jenny trots him out for social functions!" so you see, does a 'trophy boy' wash a girls 'unmentionables'? Whatever those are? I think not....

Me and Becca's Mom

Yeah, I know, in hindsight it wasn't very smart of me to rummage thru my soon-to-be mother-in-laws underwear drawer but I had my reasons...and sure, if I had to do it all over again I would have stuffed the yellow panties in my pocket and enjoyed them later when I got home, but my hard dick wouldn't let me wait.

Yes, it was incredibly stupid of me to take the panties into the master bathroom, drop my slacks and briefs, wrap the exquisite nylon undies around my boner and masturbate with them, but sometimes my penis does my thinking for me.

In my defense though, Becca's parents weren't due home for another two hours, and how was I to know the bedroom and bathroom were bugged with 20-year-old nanny-cams? Isn't there a law against invading my privacy?

The next day I received a text from my fiances dad, Mister Vonn, to meet with him at his office. He owns an exclusive athletic club in the city. His members are the richest of the rich -- the most powerful men and women in the entire state. I hate those people -- I always feel small and insignificant when I am around them.

He's offered me a job there several times but I've always turned him down. He wants me to start at the bottom and work my way up, can you imagine that? I didn't come right out and say the job was beneath me, no, I used more tact than that -- I told him I'd wait for something better to come along.

Today when I walked into his office he was all business. He pointed to a chair near his desk and said, "Sit down, boy." I can never gauge his mood. Around other people he's always laughing and joking but with me he barely ever cracks a smile.

So anyway, he makes me wait. He shuffles some papers around on his desk then finally turns his attention to me.

"Becca tells me you two set a date for the wedding," he said.

"Yes, sir," I say, "December 7th."

"How appropriate," he said, "...you're getting married to my daughter on Pearl Harbor day."

"Oh, if you're planning a trip somewhere we can always change the date, sir," I said to him.

He gave me 'that look' -- the one between a smile and a frown, and said, "You're a very obtuse boy, aren't you son?"

"I do the best I can, sir," I said enthusiastically.

He stared hard at me for a few seconds then finally said, "Whatever...anyway, I brought you in here to make you another offer...I'll give you a new car AND twenty-five thousand in cash if you call off the wedding and never see Becca again!"

I chuckled to myself. The old guy must be losing it. Why would I take twenty-five thousand dollars now when after I marry his daughter I'll be worth millions?

I lied thru my teeth. "I love your daughter with all my heart, sir, I couldn't bring myself to cause her any pain."

"Missus Vonn and I thought you might say that so we came up with an alternative plan," he sternly said. "We don't want to hurt Becca either but we have to look out for her well-being and discussed it with her...."

Uh-oh, I had a bad feeling. "Discussed WHAT with her, sir?"

"She agreed with us since some day you'll most likely be taking over The Club you will need experience in running it...we decided, Becca included, that you will begin working here tomorrow!"

"I don't think so, sir," I replied.

Three sharp raps on his office door interrupted us. "COME IN" shouted the old man, and in walked Missus Vonn.

Oh my gawwwwd, that woman is HOT -- for an old broad that is...but she's just like her husband -- she never smiles when she sees me either - wassup with that?

She walked towards her husband and simply asked, "Well?"

He said, "The boy doesn't want to work here, hon...."

"Has he seen it yet?" she asked.

"No, not yet," he replied.

"Play it on the big screen, dear," she said, "I could use a good laugh today."

Play what? I wondered. What the heck is wrong with these two?

The Old Man pressed a button and I saw myself on the 75-inch television. I could clearly see the nasty whitehead on the side of my nose so it was shot very recently. I recognized the bedroom immediately - I was standing in THEIR bedroom.

One moment I wondered, 'What is this?' the next moment my chest hurt so bad I thought I was having a heart attack.

I stammered, "Oh, uh, okay, uhhh, we don't need to watch this...."

Missus Vonn smirked at me and said, "What's wrong, boy, have you seen this before?"

I don't blush easily, but my face was now beet-red. "Well, I, uhhhhhhh...."

She said to her husband, "Sweetheart, why don't you fast-forward it to the end, you know, let's watch the 'climax' of the movie again, hahahaha...."

He chuckled and said, "Good idea, dear, the boy gives a very compelling performance!"

I never felt so scared in my life. I blurted out, "NO -- DON'T DO THAT" then softly added, "I mean, uhhh, please, I already know how it ends...."

"...as well you should, dear," she added disapprovingly. "What do you think Becca will say when she watches you masturbating with her mother's panties?"

"I'm sorry...I'm really-really sorry," I softly mumbled with my head held low. "Please don't show this to her...pleeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz....."

"Well, what do YOU think we should do with this movie, dear?" she asked me with a twisted grin on her pretty face.

It was time to admit defeat. My dream of becoming a millionaire will have to be put off to another time.

I said, "You win -- I'll go away -- I won't bother her anymore...."

Missus Vonn sighed and said, "In a perfect world, that's exactly what my husband and I would like to see happen...but nothing is perfect, and I'm afraid Becca has her heart set on you -- for now anyway...."

My goodness! Are they going to let me off the hook and not tell Becca? I'm still going to be a millionaire!?

She continued, "You will report for work tomorrow morning at nine -- we will take a blood sample then you'll be properly groomed and given a uniform...you will observe your co-workers until your blood test comes back negative at which time you will be trained to work as one of our 'Blue Boy's'."

Icy shivers raced up-and-down my spine. I thought my head would explode - A BLUE BOY? THERE'S NO FREAKING WAY I'M GOING TO BE A BLUE BOY!!!

"...and before you go complaining to our daughter, she's fully aware of what you'll be doing...in fact, it was her idea...she said if you truly love her, you'll do anything she wants you to do!"