All Comments on 'Unfinished Business Pt. 03'

by sthsth

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The chapters to this story are excellent. I find the idea of having to figure out what it would take to finish up the spirits business so it can move on is one of the reasons that this entire story works so well. The funny thing is that it seems to be so logical and yet I know I wouldn’t have thought of it as a great running and changing plot point. Kudos to you for figuring it out because it keeps both the characters(ghosts), and the ghost chasers having a constant goal but needing to figure out how to reach it. That’s another Five Star chapter in the books. Please continue because I find this complete story so interesting and entertaining.

Thanx for creating it.

sthsthsthsthover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous.

Thank you so much. I appreciate that. Yeah, I honestly had to complicate the situations some or else they wouldn't need help getting set free. If it was simply they needed to have sex, there are plenty of people in the world that would do that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersthsth@sthsth
I just submitted part 3 of Unfinished Business. It should be up in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think. This chapter became a behemoth and had to be cut in half, so expect part 4 in January. Also, I am currently hard at work on two more stories. One was going t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES