Unforeseen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I said, quietly, without looking up from my laptop.

"What?"

"I said 'No.' She'snot going into foster care. Ever. And I'm sickened that you'd even bring it up."

Mary looked at me with concern now, always the peacemaker. But now wasn't a time for peace.

"TK, I respect what you're saying, but it isn't really your decision, is it? Not while you live under my roof."

"You're right, it isn't my decision. It's not yours either. It's hers, but I'm pretty sure I know what she'll choose."

Mom set her wine down and stalked over to me, crossing her arms.

"I know you feel strongly about this, Thomas, but I'm your mother, and I've made up..."

I finally lost my temper. Dad was barely in the earth, and she wanted to get rid of my little sister. I was having a lot of trouble with right and wrong lately with one sister, but not with Chelsea.

"Shut up. You won't have to care for her underyour roof because I'm going to go live with her under her own. I've done the math, and her parent's finances are fine, even though we can't do much with them yet. I'll pay for her out of my own college savings. Mary can go back to school, and if I have to postpone mine for a year and work, so be it. But Chelsea stays with her fucking family. And if you call the state or anyone else who might even have the slightest chance of taking her away, then I will never call you mother again. Understood?"

Mom didn't fight, but she didn't say anything, either. I hadn't expected her to. She walked off, face flushed with anger and probably alcohol. Speaking of which, she didn't forget to take her wine glass with her. I sighed and looked up. Mary was staring into my eyes, which somehow unsettled me more than the entire previous conversation.

"TK, uh..."

"I'm sorry, Mary. I didn't mean to lose my temper. I just couldn't handle any more of her bullshit. If she'd let Chelsea stay here, I'd have been happy to do everything on her behalf. But she couldn't take the risk of anything interfering with even a second of her never-ending party."

"No...it's ok. I've just never seen you like that before."

"Seeing me like what?"

"Stern. Determined. Protecting those you care about. It kind of...well, it really turns me on, if I'm honest."

She blushed and looked down right after she said the words. Neither of us had spoken about what we'd done in my room, although we both had acknowledged it with furtive touches and glances. By saying the words, she'd admitted that it wasn't just a one-time thing. Like most of our mutual decisions, she'd taken the lead, intentionally or not.

* * *

Chelsea did want to return to her own home and was happy to have me around. Mom wasn't pleased, but she took no action to stop us. After she'd sobered up the next day, she was standoffish with me but kind with Chelsea, and I suspected that she felt guilt at her previous words.

It was a Saturday, and I was moving some of my clothes and school books over for my hopefully temporary stay at my dead father's house. Mary had missed several classes and absolutely had to go back on Sunday, but she agreed to help me move, as well as spend the first night there "to help get Chelsea situated."

While I finished moving the heavy stuff, Mary and Chelsea went to the grocery store. That way we'd be sure to have healthy food around because otherwise, I'd probably order pizza every other night, which wouldn't be good for us or my savings.

Chelsea was happy to have both of us there the first night, but I knew what Mary was really intending by the intense looks that she had been giving me the entire day. I was nervous every time I was alone with her the whole day and unsure about taking things further. The night that she'd serviced me had been beautiful and exactly what I needed. Even after that, I still felt that we could move back to something like a healthy relationship, should we so choose. If we went further if we made love...there were any number of ways that could go wrong. What if she hated it? What if she met someone else? What if I met someone else? I loved her on more than one level and being separated from her would hurt me more deeply than I could imagine. And that was to say nothing of the risks of getting caught or getting her pregnant.

These were the anxieties that were running through my mind as we made dinner together. I'd moved everything I needed at least for the next few weeks, and Chelsea seemed to be settling back into her routine. I made the spaghetti and meat sauce, Chelsea made garlic bread, and Mary made homemade Caesar dressing for the salad.

As we worked, I realized that we looked like, and acted like, a family. Not brother and sisters, though. More like a mother, father, and child. Thankfully Chelsea hadn't noticed the way Mary kept touching me and giving me teasing smiles. I got a little payback for all the ways that she was working me up by grabbing her ass as she was mixing the salad together. Her flushed face and bit lip as she looked at me told me that it had the intended effect.

We finally sat down. Chelsea insisted on saying grace. I knew that she didn't particularly like church, so it was probably because it was what her parents would have done. We ate in silence for a few minutes.

"Thank you," Chelsea said, her voice breaking. Her eyes were moist, and she was doing her best to hold in tears.

"You don't need to thank us," Mary said, and I nodded in agreement.

"You didn't have to do this. I know you have your own life, TK...and school, and college next year, too. And Mary can't keep coming back all the time..."

"Yes I can," Mary said looking carefully at Chelsea, and then at me, "I want to. I can even take a semester off or transfer..."

"No," I said, wishing I could agree to the latter part, but Vanderbilt had been her dream for a very long time. "You're halfway done. Anyway, I'm getting toward the end of my senior year, and I already got accepted to a local school. I'll easily be able to manage my last semester and this brat."

Chelsea fake scowled at me, and I winked at her.

"Are you sure?" Mary asked. There was worry and maybe even a little hurt in her eyes.

"Mary, your opportunity is unique, and we both understand that. You know that I'll...that we'll miss you, right? Even if you are kind of a pain in the ass."

Chelsea snickered, and Mary stuck her tongue out at me, and then laughed at me as I blushed, remembering what it felt like on my cock. We ate, and told dumb jokes, and talked about Chelsea's schedule of events, both during and after school.

After a while, I cleaned up and washed the dishes while Chelsea and Mary went upstairs to get washed up and ready for bed. Chelsea would sleep in her own room, Mary took the guest room for the night, and I'd be on the couch for at least one night.

Neither Mary nor I intended to follow that plan.

I laid down on the couch and turned the lamp off. I stared at the ceiling. Chelsea was probably asleep by now. I was convinced that Mary would come to me at some point in the night. All I had to do was wait.

But I didn'twant to wait. I wantedher.Now. For all I knew this might be the last time we ever did something like this, and the idea of missing the opportunity terrified me. To be honest, the whole thing terrified me. And the thing that shook me up the most was the understanding, deep in the pit of my stomach, that I was in love with her. This was different than anything I'd experienced before. I thought that I'd been in love with Charly, but that was a teenage crush compared to the complex, layered, and confusing feelings that I had for Mary.

If I made love to her, I could change what we had and lose her forever.

If I didn't, I could break her heart and lose her anyway.

I took a deep breath. I could sit here all night and fill myself with could-be's and should-have-been's, or I could act. I acted.

I got up and went upstairs, slowly. Thinking better of it for a moment, I filled a glass with milk and went upstairs. Mary sometimes needed that to help her sleep, and if Chelsea stopped or saw me at least, I would have an excuse ready, even if it was pretty flimsy. As I got closer, I grew more nervous and around. Sweaty palms were one thing, but nothing could really explain the tent in my boxers right now. I hurried down the hall. Chelsea's door was closed. Thank god. So was Mary's. I took a deep breath, then knocked gently, and entered. It was dark.

"TK," Mary said, her voice quavering, "you came."

"I thought about waiting for you. But I didn't want to take the chance that you wouldn't."

She laughed and pulled her covers up a little more as if shy.

"I would have...I just needed to work up the courage."

"But you're made of courage."

"Is that really what you think?"

I sat down on the corner of the bed. My intentions aside, this was nice. Even if Mary didn't want to go farther, I would, somehow, be ok. As long as I still had my sister, everything would be fine.

"It's always what I've thought. You've always been the bravest person that I know."

She'd always been there for me when I was afraid or sad, and while she let me walk my own path, she was never far.

"Now I know you're just saying things so that you get laid. But you know you don't have to flatter me for that."

Mary was looking at me dead in the eyes when she said it, and this time I had to look away as I felt my face flush. She gave a soft giggle, not cruel, but clearly pleased with having this effect on me.

"It's true," I insisted, "remember when you saved me from those bullies back in elementary school?"

"Oh," she admitted, "yeah, but anyone would have done that."

"No, anyone wouldn't. Only someone who really cared about me and loved me would have stood up to three boys by herself and dragged me out of there. I was ready to get beat up, right there in the playground after school. There were no teachers around, and they'd been escalating for a while. They still bulled me a little after that, but it was minor. You scared them."

"Really," Mary said, blushing herself, "I couldn't let them hurt you. You were so scared and, unlike now, you were so much smaller than me. I saw you trying to decide if you should fight or run. You never asked for help, from anyone, even when you needed it. So I decided to be there for you. That's all. I could have just of easily frozen, or ran."

"But you didn't. You walked right in and grabbed my hand and told me to come with you. Ben put his arm out to stop you, but you just walked into it and then punched it, hard. He drew back in pain and before he could say anything you hit him in the face. I remember the blood from his nose."

She smiled a little.

"Yeah, maybe that was pretty great. Brad deserved it. They all did for what they had been doing to you."

"Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you're not made of courage."

"Then what am I made of? Sugar and spice?"

I snorted.

"No," I struggled for the right words, somehow knowing that it was, "You're made of love and quiet strength and depth of devotion that I hadn't truly understood until now."

Her expression changed rapidly. Her eyes were moist.

"TK..."

I didn't let her say anything else before I moved over to her. The sheet fell away revealing the tight shirt and gorgeous black panties she was wearing. She got up on her knees and leaned forward, into my kiss. There was no more holding back, no more reservations. I had come here to fuck my sister, and she wanted nothing less. It didn't occur to me until much later that the way she was dressed was very similar to a model that I had for my phone's wallpaper for quite a while. The combination of simple tight t-shirt and sheer, small panties did something to me. And to see it on her? I was harder than I ever remember being.

Mary didn't just kiss me this time. I was satisfied with moving slowly, but she was driven by need, more profound and older than mine. She pressed her body into mine, and as I instinctively put my hand on her tight ass, she moaned in my ear. I sometimes still hear that noise in my dreams.

I wasn't a virgin, but really, I was pretty woefully inexperienced. I did have one skill, though. I learned to ask what women wanted, and then give it to them. Simple, I know, but so many of my peers didn't understand it.

I pulled away from her kiss just as she got her tongue involved. She moved forward, chasing my mouth, unwilling to stop.

"Hey," I said, panting, "I do need to breathe."

"Breathe later, kiss now," she said, leaning in again. Again I stopped her. She got her "angry older sister look," and I thought she was about to call me a brat.

"I just really needed to ask you something."

She paused in her attack and tilted her head.

"Um...sure...I mean we can slow down if you need to..."

"No. I just wanted to know if you liked it when men went down on you."

She laughed a little bitterly.

"Well, yeah, but not all of them do it, and half of them don't know how to find the clitoris and...ahhh!"

I didn't wait for her to finish before I pushed her onto her back. Determined, I began to pull her panties off. She didn't resist, lifting her trim ass and allowing me to take them more easily. After sliding them down her slender, toned legs, I stopped for a moment and just took in the beautiful sight. She'd trimmed recently, the dark, curly hair was in a wide strip. And god was she wet, her relatively petit labia swollen and dripping. Was she that way for me?

"Do...do you like it?" Mary asked. At first, I thought that she must be joking, but I saw that she was nervous as she looked up ta me.

"You keep getting more beautiful the more of you I see."

Then she bit her lip, and I wasn't paying attention to her face anymore. I moved close enough that I could smell her arousal. I can barely describe the sensation. I'd made women cum before, eaten them out. I was worried my first time because one of my idiot friends had said that pussy smelled like fish and tasted worse. I couldn't believe how wrong he was. But this? This was well beyond that. I don't know if it was because she was my sister, but the scent seemed to be just for me. Simple and pure and musky and promising all kinds of delights. Maybe it was merely because we were, no are, perfect for each other.

I wanted to taste her right away, but I knew not to rush. I wanted to bring her to a nice peak, something she could think of when she was back at college. I kissed her softly on her inner thigh, and she moaned, so loudly that we both laughed.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"I'm not. Keep making those beautiful noises, they let me know I'm doing the right thing."

She nodded, watching me intently, her eyes already glazed over with lust. We should have been concerned about waking Chelsea, but that was far from our minds.

With agonizing slowness, I kissed my way up her thigh, each touch producing a lovely gasp or whimper. She cried out when I finally caressed her petite sex with my tongue. Her taste is with me whenever I am aroused, anymore. She put her hand in my hair then, stroking it. I looked up at her as I moved up to her small, hard clitoris. As I approached it, she put the knuckle of her other hand in her mouth and bit down, desperate to silence herself.

I was glad she did because she was still quite loud. I was lapping her slowly, careful to bring her to the edge but not let her over it. I kissed her and sucked on her clitoris gently and then as she started to tense I went back to her lips. Her hips began to buck, and I seized her thighs, holding her in place.

"P...please..." was all she was able to say and it just made me more ruthless. I knew with absolute certainty what my sister needed as if I was seeing into her heart. She would say more later, but her desperate noises and gasps told me that her lust for me was not recent and that she had fantasized about this moment many times before.

"Fuck...I'm coming...I'm coming on your tongue, TK..."

She reached down and grabbed my right hand, firmly holding it, as if for dear life. I took my left and went under her shirt for the first time. I suppose we were doing things out of order, but neither of us particularly cared. I felt her breast in my hand. I knew it was small, I'd seen how they looked in her shirts, but I didn't expect how firm yet soft it would be, or how I would feel her nipple stiffen in reaction to my palm. I suddenly felt her free hand on mine and thought that somehow I might have gone too far, but instead, she was pushing my hand into her chest with shocking force. I gripped her tighter than I would have dared otherwise as I finally gave up on edging her and aggressively lapped at her clitoris. Her entire back arched, every muscle in her body tense.

I'd made women cum before, sure. I'd even made them cum hard. I'd never done anything like this, and I'm proud of it to this day. She yanked my hand up her body and put it over her mouth as her body spasmed and released, over and over. She was helpless before her orgasm, flexing and almost screaming into my hand. I held it over her mouth firmly, and it seemed to prolong the experience for her, even though it had to have made it harder for her to breathe.

Maybe that was part of the point.

She collapsed, limp. As much as I wanted to fuck her right then, as she was, her panting and sweating convinced me that she might need a little rest. And even if I didn't get to fuck her, it felt right that I should service her, given what she had done for me already.

Besides, it seemed kind of natural to me that a little brother should make his older sister happy like this.

I crawled up the bed to her, and she moved into my arms, even as another aftershock took her. She sobbed a little, then sighed in relief.

"Fuck, TK. You don't know how much I needed that."

"Probably as much as I needed you to...to blow me."

I had trouble saying the words, which is ironic given that the taste of her pussy was on my lips.

"No, TK, I needed that too. I've needed...oh god, this is hard to say. Please hear me out before you judge me too harshly, all right?"

"Mary, I love you. I don't think you're going to shock me at this point."

"All right, but...I won't hold you to that, ok? I'll understand if..if you change your mind. But I need to be honest with you, and I need to do it now before we...before we fuck."

I just nodded, relaxed and interested in where she was going.

"I love you, TK, you know that. And you know I love you more than a big sister is supposed to. I think you feel the same way about me, and that feels so good. It's such a relief to hear you say these things. And the reason why is that I've wanted you for...for a very long time, baby."

She'd never used any pet name to describe me. It was always bro or little brother or TK. Hearing her call me "baby" sent shivers up my spine.

"It started before that first kiss. Before Charly even. I mean, I always loved you, and you loved me, but it was normal, I guess. We were closer than other brothers and sisters because dad was gone and mom didn't care, but still fairly normal. And I've always wanted to protect you from things, even when I knew that I couldn't. When you hit puberty was when things started to change for me."

"I made sure to be there for you. We both have our friends, but I tried to spend time with you as often as I could. I told myself it was because I was just being a good older sister, but that wasn't true. Not at all."

"I'm...I was sick, TK. That's the only way I know how to describe it. I'd started really thinking of you as something like a boyfriend. We spent a lot of time together, watching Netflix, talking about stuff, just reading together. And we cuddled on that couch. The things I did on that couch when you would get back from cross country and just lay against me and fall asleep. I touched myself, TK. I did it without your permission or knowledge. I did it thinking about what your cock looked like, or what your hand would feel like on my pussy. I was obsessed. But I knew it was wrong. And I knew that if I acted on my feelings, that there would be some kind of punishment. Even if we weren't caught, I knew that something bad would happen."