Unforeseen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ironically, I didn't notice she'd pulled in the driveway until I heard the doorbell ringing. Mom was out for the evening helping Rebecca shop, and I was engrossed in the video game I was playing. I opened the door to discover a smiling Mary, carrying far too many boxes. I took them from her quickly and set them inside the door. She came in, and I kicked the door closed.

"Hey if you help me unload we can..."

That's as far as I let her get. I'd been distracting myself all day, getting more and more worked up. Generally, Mary took charge, but not always. I pinned her to the door with my body, kissing her intensely, my hand under her shirt and finding her small breasts. She moaned into my mouth as I pinched her nipples, a little harder than I intended. She still seemed to be a bit in shock when my other hand began to unbutton her tight jeans.

"Now?" She breathed.

"Now," I replied, almost growling.

I spun her around, and she put her hands on the door instinctively. She might have been surprised, but she knew what was coming. I pulled her jeans and panties down harshly then unzipped myself and released my cock. It was almost painfully sensitive. I pulled her hips towards me, bending her over further.

For one moment showing a degree of both patience and care, I slid my hand between Mary's thighs and into her slick and swollen folds. She gasped. I pulled my finger out equally quickly

"God you're so fucking wet already, aren't you?"

"Don't...don't you want to go to bed first?"

Mary asked the question but didn't make any effort to resist or move away. She was as eager as I was. I answered her query by forcefully, if somewhat slowly, entering her. She cried out, in pleasure. Sometimes she loved being smaller than her little brother and one of those times was when I was stretching her out around my cock.

"Fuck," I swore involuntarily as I was reminded of just how good my older sister felt. I refocused myself. I had a need, but I didn't want to cum right away. Mary whimpered in need, and it brought me back to myself. I started fucking her. I wasn't gentle.

"TK!"

That was all she got out before her vocalizations devolved into moans and cries of pleasure. I slammed into her, faster and faster, our bodies making an incredibly lewd wet slap with each stroke. We usually had to be quiet, slow, and soft-voiced. That was fine sometimes, but I needed Mary, now, and I wasn't going to hold back.

I usually liked to get her off first on my fingers or tongue, because she needed direct stimulation to cum. This time I heard her voice halt and catch, her breathing grow difficult. I knew she was close. I reached around her for her clit and stroked it as gently as possible given how hard I was fucking her. She cried out once, twice, shuddering, leaning into the door on her elbows as I pushed her forward. Her knees wobbled, and I gripped her tightly around the waist now, even lifting her up off the ground a little. I heard her voice, low and tired.

"...please...TK...fill me.."

I was beyond control. I slammed into Mary, buried myself deep within, and released myself. I felt my seed pump into her again and again and imagined her womb overflowing with it. Finally, I finished. I set her down, then kept holding her weight up as I helped pull her panties and jeans back up. She was still a little shaky, I noticed with pride. She got to the sofa and sat down, hard.

"Well...um...hello to you too..."

She was still breathing heavily. So was I but I felt invigorated by the quick and hard fuck. I walked over and kissed her head.

"Hi. Why don't you rest a minute while I bring the rest of the boxes in?"

I unloaded the car pretty quickly, and by the time I was done, Mom's car had pulled into the driveway behind Mary's. I guess I was lucky with my bet that she wouldn't be home until Mary and I were done with our quick fuck. She wasn't staying out quite as late or going out drinking as often, but she still had the occasional bender. Tonight she had come home right after work.

When Mom walked in behind me, Mary glared at me accusingly for a split second, although even then with a smile. She was the risk-taker, and I was the follower. I think she just wasn't accustomed to the role-reversal. I winked at her.

"Wow, you look beat," Mom said, pressing her hand to Mary's forehead, "are you sure you aren't coming down with something?"

"Yeah," I said helpfully, "you looked really shaky coming in. Did something happen?"

"I think," Mary said carefully, "that I'm just a little tired after the trip. I'm not sick or anything. TK was so helpful at the door. He got me right off...my feet and then insisted on unloading the car."

I noted her conspicuous pauses and emphasis. She was happily playing my game of secrets and innuendo. And god did she look beautiful with the flush in her face that she always got after a hard fuck.

"Well, what a good brother you are, taking care of your big sister like that."

Mary barely stifled a laugh. I was just happy that Mom was sober when she'd come home. It really seemed like she was trying to make some changes in her life. I knew that at least one night a week she was going to yoga, which was brand new too.

The night was wonderful. It was as good as I could remember it ever being between Mary, Mom, and me. We joked and laughed over dinner like a regular family. Mom made chicken and pasta, simple and delicious Sure, it glosses over the rough spots of our childhood, but it was beautiful. Mom was even asking Mary all kinds of questions; the right ones, about school and even dating.

"Why don't you have someone to bring home to us yet, Mary?"

"I guess I just haven't met the right person," Mary answered with an innocent look as her foot traveled up the inside of my leg. God, she was so enticing.

"Maybe you just need to look closer to home," I said provocatively, and she answered with a smirk.

"Oh, god, no," Mom objected, missing the innuendo, "the men in this town are just awful. Present company excluded. You know...that's what you should look for in a man. Someone dependable, smart, trustworthy. Like your brother."

At this Mary and I looked at each other and we couldn't help it. The laughter bubbled out of us, infectious. Soon we were both doubled over. Mom rolled her eyes at us, assuming some kind of inside joke, but she still smiled. It made her happy to see her children happy.

And we were both very happy. For the moment, anyway.

* * *

Summer went on. Mary's internship kept her busy during the day, but the nights were ours. Even when mom was home, one of us would sneak into the other's room, and we'd spend a few incredible hours exploring each other and expanding our boundaries. She didn't peg me, but she did push her finger in my asshole while she blew me...with was terrific. She'd played a bit, but it turned out that she'd never had anyone in her ass before either, aside from the occasional finger, and she hinted that she wanted that to be special for me, and me alone.

Mary did get weekends off, and we hung out more. It was like old times, but also very different. We didn't just fuck, but we explored ourselves. We watched movies together and went on walks deep on forest trails, where we felt safe enough to hold hands and make out. We hung out with Chelsea and Rebecca. We reminisced and talked about idle planning for the future. She was resting in my arms at the moment. Mom was out, and it was the first of July.

"God...if we could find a way to live together...after college, but be on our own? That would be amazing."

It was something she'd expressed several times to me, and I think I knew what she wanted to hear, but I was very young, and the idea of permanent commitment scared me, even if I knew I loved Mary in many ways.

"Like right after college?"

My voice must have sounded a bit nervous, which I could tell annoyed her, but her gaze softened. She was like that, then. She could still be possessive, but she restrained the worst part.

"I'm sorry. I know...we're both just getting started. And...if you need to, you know...see other people...I'll wait. I just don't see myself with anyone else, TK. And it just feels right, to be with you like this. I wish we could be public with it, but it would ruin both our lives. I do want this to last."

"I don't want to date other people. The idea of settling down and owning a house and starting something like a new family? That honestly frightens me a little. I do see myself with you, though, whatever happens."

"That's fair. I don't have any illusions though. Maybe...maybe the kind of relationship I want isn't exactly the same as what you want. But I'll work with you as much as I can. If we live apart and only get a day a week together, I'll be happy. I just really want you in my life...and me, as much as possible."

Then she turned around and began to kiss me. Mom was just upstairs napping in the early evening, and it was dangerous for her to do this. We were getting more daring, however, and we might have tried to have careful sex if it hadn't been for my phone buzzing insistently. We both jumped and laughed. I had been about to put my hand down Mary's pants.

The mood was broken a little, so I looked at the message. It was an invitation from a friend.

"Hey," I said, "you want to go to a party?"

"Really? Where?"

"You remember Nolan? He's back home for the summer, and he's having something for the fourth. Probably just beer, weed. His things are low key, though there tend to be a lot of people there."

"Do you think he'd want your older sister showing up?"

I snorted.

"He'd never deny a pretty girl, and you're gorgeous."

She rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Well...ok. Yeah, I think it could be fun."

I sent a text saying I'd show up with her. For a second after I worried about men hitting on Mary, maybe stronger, more attractive and mature ones, but then I got ahold of myself. Her devotion to me was, to be honest, a little frightening. I felt awful doubting her for even a second. And we both tended to go light on alcohol, the chief enabler of bad decisions, because of what we saw it do to our Mom.

It would be good, wholesome fun for both of us.

* * *

The evening before the party was kind of fun in and of itself. Mary kept on trying progressively more risqué outfits, tight shorts from years prior, tiny shirts, skirts that were too short even when she was in high school. She looked gorgeous in all of them and was clearly getting a thrill out of teasing me. In the end, she just went with a simple black dress, which was, to be honest, still pretty short and extremely hot.

We arrived pretty early on, but not so early that we felt like dorks. Nolan, who talked like a bro but was more of a relaxed and intelligent stoner, was unsurprisingly happy to see Mary. Almost immediately he began to charm her in his over-the-top but also hilarious fashion. The fact that he took off his baseball cap and smoothed his dark red hair indicated his serious intent. She rolled her eyes but engaged immediately.

"Day-yum who is this lovely woman? Where has TK been hiding you?"

"Mostly at college," Mary remarked dryly.

"Well, he needs to bring you home more often. Damn you look good."

"I try to get her to come home as often as possible," I interjected.

"Try harder. We need more quality talent around here."

"Talent?" Mary inquired icily, "Whatever do you mean by that, Nolan?"

Nolan sputtered, and I laughed. I decided to mingle, leaving him to his fate. Mary would not stop until he was significantly embarrassed by himself. I'd seen it before.

The night went on. Men flirted with Mary, as expected, and she was nice but didn't go beyond that. Some of her old friends were here, and I could tell that made her happy. I got to see some friends who were heading to distant colleges soon, and it was cool to catch up before they left. I got distracted. That's probably why I didn't see her standing there.

"Hey, TK."

I turned around, smiling. I knew who it was, right away, from the shy voice.

"Hey, Tina, are you finally old enough for Nolan to let you into these things?"

Tina rolled her eyes. She was about a year and a half younger than I was. She was more cute than hot, dark red hair like her brother, freckles everywhere, short and skinny. She was also Nolan's little sister. Something that he never failed to remind his male friends of if they ever got too handsy. Speaking of which, she too-casually put her hand on my arm while she spoke. She was drinking beer, which may have been the source of her confidence.

"It's...really good to see you. I was hoping that you'd be here. Since...since your dad died we never really talk anymore."

"I know. I'm sorry about that. I've been kind of overwhelmed. There's been a lot of changes in my life."

"Oh, I know. I didn't mean to blame you or anything. I saw your mom, and she told me what you've been doing for Chelsea and your step-mother. That's really amazing of you. I don't know anyone else who would have done that."

She spoke with the wide-eyed sincerity of those in puppy love. She'd had a crush on me for years, but never more than that. I was somewhat amused that now was the moment she chose to act on it.

"I think you would probably do the same. How have you been?"

"Good! I think my grades are going to be strong enough to get into Princeton...probably."

"I don't think any of us had any doubt."

"Nolan tells me that you weren't sure if you would have to postpone college..."

"I'm staying local, so hopefully it won't be an issue. Mom has been helping out too when she can."

"That's good...maybe we can hang out more?"

Tina bit her lip hopefully, and it was easy to see her developing into a beautiful young woman. She just wasn't the right one for me. I continued to talk to her, but I kept things light and dodged her advances. I might need to have a more serious conversation with her at some point, but given that she was maturing quickly, I expected her to meet someone available before anything got out of hand. She took my hints and maybe looked a little disappointed that I didn't respond to her advances, but we ended on friendly terms.

She finally left to go talk to some friends of hers that had just arrived. I took advantage of the break to look for Mary. I found her quickly and she met my eyes with a cold glare as she stalked over towards me. For a moment I was confused as to why she was so angry. Had someone touched her inappropriately? Was I going to have to fight someone?

Mary grabbed my arm and pulled me to the far end of Nolan's pool, which was relatively quiet and isolated.

"What the fuck was that?"

"What?"

"That thing...with Tina. The long conversation with the laughing and the touching...and you making eyes at each other."

"Wait...are you jealous?"

"How could I not be? You did that right in front of me? Were you trying to work me up?"

I wanted to touch her arm, to soothe her, but I could tell that wasn't the way to go. If Mary thought I was patronizing her, she'd blow up, and I'd have a hard time explaining why I was having a lover's quarrel with my sister. She was at least granting me the courtesy of being direct, so I returned the favor.

"Take a fucking breath, Mary. Think, just a moment, about who you're talking to."

She blinked, not expecting my reaction. I didn't let her speak again.

"Tina has had a crush on me since I was ten. It's adorable, and she's great but I've never been anything but friendly and kind to her, and I'm not planning on changing that tonight. Yes, this was the strongest she's ever come on, but I'm pretty s sure it's her first beer, and when I didn't respond to her advances she backed right off. Do you think I came here with you so I could, what? Hookup with other girls? Is that why you're here? To pick up guys in front of me?"

She was calm now. Abashed. Whatever had taken hold of her had left just as swiftly as it had arrived.

"No...that would be awful. I'd never do anything like that to you. And I know that you wouldn't do that either."

Mary was unsure now, her arms wrapped around her chest. She bit her lip nervously.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up, ok? What we have is...its different. I worried a little about guys hitting on you, too."

"That's not the same. You didn't go crazy. I don't know...I guess...I guess now that we're together I'm afraid of losing you. I'm sorry, TK."

"We can go if you want. I don't mind spending the rest of the evening with you. I've caught up with most everyone."

It was early, maybe eleven, but everyone knew that both of us had busy schedules. No one would question us leaving first. I made our apologies to Nolan and put up with his comments, but he also quietly told me to call if I ever needed anything. He'd been a good friend. Tina looked at me, maybe a little mournfully, but she smiled too. For just a moment, she looked at Mary with a funny expression and then back at me. I worried for a moment that we'd given ourselves away somehow, but she went back to her conversation with her other friends.

We got in the car together, and we were both silent as I pulled away from the curb. It wasn't tense or awkward, but I will admit that Mary's sudden attack of jealousy had concerned me. I worried about what she had truly been feeling while we had been separated this semester. She'd only indicated that she'd been missing me, but surely this jealousy wasn't new.

I was distracted by Mary's hand on the crotch of my jeans, systematically moving up and down, making my cock harden rapidly. I kept my eyes on the road, with difficulty. It was dark and close to the fourth. There would already be drunks out, and I did not want to repeat what happened to Dad.

"Fuck, Mary...that feels good."

"Good. I'm really sorry for how I was at the party. I don't expect you to forgive me right away...but maybe I could make it up to you?"

Yeah. I wanted that.

"They say you should never let the sun set on an argument. Oh god, slow down. I don't want to cum in my pants."

Mary laughed, high and light and promising sensual delight. My sister had great power over me, and I didn't mind one bit.

"You won't cum in your pants. And if you did, I'd just work harder to get you off the next time. Once we get home, I'm going to ride you, little brother, the way you like. I'm going to claim you, and you're going to know you're mine. And then we'll see."

Up to that moment, I knew that I enjoyed it when Mary "took charge," but I'd never thought of myself as submissive. Now, though...the idea of her taking me? The images it produced in my mind were vivid and confusing. Weren't men supposed to be doing the taking? I wasn't experienced enough to know how naive I still was.

We pulled in the driveway to find our mother's car was still gone. She'd been mostly good, but she'd apparently decided to party tonight as well. I was worried about her, but honestly, I just wanted to get to the part where Mary was fucking me.

As soon as I closed the door I reached for my sister, but she danced out of my grasp, giggling.

"I need you, Mary. Really fucking bad."

"I know. I'm not teasing you. Go shower, and then come to my room, ok? I've got some special things there that I bought while I was away. I've been saving them for the right moment. I think this is it."

I stood there, my mind racing at the possibilities. I hurried up the stairs, shedding clothing as I went. I heard Mary's laughter behind me, but I didn't mind if it amused her. This new idea...of her riding me harshly, let's face it,dominating me, had triggered something deep inside. Maybe I should have been worried given what had happened earlier, but I trusted her, thoroughly and deeply.

After I was done showering and (mostly) dry, I walked into Mary's room in nothing but a towel and a smile. I did not expect what I saw.

1...34567...10