Unforeseen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I stupidly brought my friends over to hang out one day, and you met Charly. You don't know how angry I was with myself and her and even you. I wasjealous, TK. I was jealous that that girl with the blonde hair and the confidence and the big fucking tits had her hands all overmy little brother. Because that's how I thought of you. In moments of weakness, it's still how I think of you. Asmy property. When I was at college sometimes, I'd think about the girl you were hugging in some facebook post and wonder if she'd felt you inside her, stretching her out, making her cry your name and I'd get so frustrated and sad. Anyway, that's...not the point."

"I knew what Charly was like, and I told her to take care of you. To never hurt you. I told her that if she wanted to break up with you, that was one thing, but if she misled you, then I would never forgive her. And she did mislead you. I figured that out afterward, from talking to you, and our mutual friends. She got you going, fucked you, and then got tired of you. Rather than just break up with you face-to-face she had to find someone else and dump you with a text."

"She didn't cheat on you, and that's...good, I guess. But I was so angry. Before you two broke up, she told me, and incidentally our other friends, over lunch, that she'd taken your virginity and it was all I could do not to slam her head into the table. I mean, I didn't think that she should be flippant about it, but...it still wasn't healthy. I wanted to be your first. It didn't matter that I'd already slept with someone, too."

"That night when I came home and saw that you were sad, I knew something had happened. I made you dinner first because I knew that you wouldn't be up to it. I went upstairs to talk to you. We kissed, for the first time, and oh god was it nice. But I wanted more, and I almost did it. I made my hands behave, but I wanted them all over you. You were vulnerable, and you needed me, as a big sister, as someone you could trust, and I could barely resist taking advantage of you."

"Even now...I want to turn you on by telling you this. I'm confessing to you, and I feel guilty, but I'm also secretly hoping that this ends any resolve you might have left, that you'll fuck me tonight. Its what I want, but I still know that I'm sick. Anyway...I cut Charly off after that. If I had been a better friend I would have been there for her too, would have warned her away, but I hated her at that moment. She used you, TK, and then left you. You look confused. Let me explain."

Mary sighed, deeply. It was clear to me that she'd been holding on to this guilt, these feelings, for such a long time. I had no idea. I mean, I knew that she cared about me and that she loved me. And of course there was that first kiss, but...I just kind of assumed it was an expression of how worried she was, and thatI was the one with the weird attraction. She wasn't done.

"We all knew Bradly was an asshole. Even Charly did. For her, that was part of the appeal. You've always known that the stereotype that girls go after assholes isn't real, but for Charly, it seemed to hold true. She knew enough about how awful he was and the kind of risks that he took. But he had money to flash and looked kind of cute, so she gave him a shot. She could always leave him for someone else, right?"

"I know that you stopped talking to Charly, and no-one could blame you. I think my friends expected me to ask them to cut her off, but I didn't bother. I just stopped hanging out with her and told her that she was an awful human being and deserved Bradley. Looking back if I had wanted to truly punish her I guess I wouldn't have done any different."

"I don't want to insult you, TK, but you were still a bit naive back then. You kind of assumed that Bradley was just another rich kid. He wasn't. He was one of the first people to openly deal opiates here. It isn't the kind of dangerous trash loaded with Fentanyl that's out there now, it was morphine. Who knows how he got it in the first place, but it seemed to be everywhere. That's how Bradley got laid, mostly. He traded that for sex. But with Charly, he just gave it to her for free, until she was hooked."

"I should have yelled at her, TK. Even though I hated her, I should have done...something. I know some of my friends tried. But by that point, it was too late. She got hooked, and couldn't leave him, and he could do whatever he wanted to her. No job, no degree, her parents kicked her out so she wouldn't influence her little brother and sisters. She was his, completely. It got ugly. Eventually, he went to jail, and she went to rehab. I lost touch with her after that."

I was confused.

"Wait, are you saying that you knew that he would do that to her? Is that what this is about?"

"No, I mean, I didn't. I guess I would have done something had I known. I know you would have wanted me to, even if you hated Charly as much as me. But I got some satisfaction out of it, of seeing her fall. When I heard that she was kicked out of her parent's house, I laughed. I felt like it was karma for what she'd done to you."

"That's fucked up, Mary. She left me for a dickhead, but its high school. Shit like that happens all the time."

I guess I had a much healthier perspective on things then, but it wasn't exactly fair to Mary. I could see the passion and guilt warring in her eyes. There was no doubt that she was utterly in love with me. It was flattering, and I was happy because I'd just discovered the same feelings for her, but I'd be lying if it wasn't frightening in its intensity.

"I know. That's what I'm trying to tell you. I'm sick. I know it. I tried not to love you, I really did, and then I tried to hide it, or control my feelings. I've done a horrible job of it. I've had cute girls come up to me and ask about you, you know? Are you available? Would you like to go out with them? All I had to do was tell you. Hell, I didn't even have to do that, I could have just encouraged them to approach you. But I was cold. I couldn't stand the idea of them touching you or kissing you or...fucking you. I tried to stop loving you, but I just got more frustrated."

"I thought leaving for college would make it better, but it hasn't. I wondered about you, worried about you. I've called you far too often, you must be annoyed with that. And, fuck. I get home in a crisis, and you're tired and vulnerable and fucked up. I should have hugged you, but instead, I kissed you, TK. And then I sucked your dick. And I loved it. I don't want to drive you away. I really don't. But I have to be honest. If...if you go to this next step with me, this is who you'd be taking. A jealous, selfish older sister who has put her heart and her pussy before your best interests."

She stopped and looked away, her eyes filled with tears. She was completely open to me, laid bare by the truth, as she saw it. I could almost see her emotions, raw and seething. Part of her wanted me to go. Part of her wanted me to tell her what a sick bitch she was. And the last part just plain wanted me. I'd never really felt that I was the leader in our relationship before. But I did then.

"Mary," I said softly, "I don't believe you."

"What, I'm telling the..."

"I know, Mary. I mean, I don't believe that you're selfish or wrong. You don't really think this is completely one-sided, do you? Ever since that kiss I've seen you as an attractive...no...sexy woman. Sophisticated and smart and with a perfect body. I loved you before that and looked up to you, but I really fell for you starting that day. And I wanted it, too. You might be older than I am, but only by two years. You took care of me when I was fucked up over Charly, but you never tried to force yourself on me. You never tried to make me do anything. That kiss the other night, and what you did for me afterward? I wanted it. Ineeded it. You kept me sane, and for the first time in a long time, I feel loved by a woman, the way I want to be. If you're sick, then I am too. I know what I want, and I'm going to strip that shirt off of you, and take it. Because you want me to."

Mary's eyes glazed over, in a way that I'd never seen before. She sat up and kicked off the sheet, and held her arms up. She made no attempt to take off her shirt, so I did. It was so tight that I had to almost peel it off. As I did, her small breasts and hard nipples popped into my view for the first time. I saw that she almost covered herself reflexively under my gaze, but forced her hands to fall to her sides. She looked at me in anticipation, and worry.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Mary."

"TK...fuck me please," Mary said, laying back and parting her legs for me. She was still wet and swollen from my earlier efforts. She was doing her best to be passive, waiting for her little brother to mount her, but she held out one arm plaintively, and her legs twitched as if demanding the space between them be filled. For the first time in a relationship I felt a responsibility settling on me, the understanding that she loved me unconditionally and if I wasn't careful I could break her heart.

I moved over her, silently and slowly. I slid my hand up her smooth leg and thigh to the side of her belly. She was thin, and not really toned. This isn't meant as a complaint, just that I guess, like me, I knew that she wasn't perfect, but I also knew that she was the ideal woman for me and that after this no one else would compare. I was above her now, my hand moving gently over her breast, squeezing it and pulling on her nipple gently.

"Fuck, TK, please...I need..."

Mary was panting now and had one hand on my shoulder and one on my side. She'd hooked one of her beautiful legs around my flank and was trying to pull me to her with desperate urgency. I resisted, moving slowly. I wanted her to be in need. I wanted her to be in such anticipation that it might hurt. I wasn't trying to torture her, but I sensed that maybe this would bring her to the heights she needed.

She opened her mouth to plead again, but at that moment my hard cock brushed against her willing slit. She moaned, and her hand moved to her mouth, reflexively. I ran my hand through her hair and cradled her head, gently. She locked eyes with me as my head entered her. I felt the line being crossed almost as physically as I felt myself stretching her out.

"Fuck," I said, my turn to curse at how good this felt. She suddenly pitched her head forward into my chest and bit down, silencing the wail of pleasure that she had involuntarily let out. She clutched at me helplessly, her expertly decorated nails digging into my back, both of her legs wrapping themselves around my waist. I knew that if I moved too fast that we would both regret it, but she didn't care anymore. She needed me to fill her, and she didn't care if I hurt her doing it.

Eventually, agonizingly slowly for both of us, I bottomed out inside her. She stopped biting my chest and looked up at me apologetically, but she had hurt me in the way I liked. I started to move, and her head thrashed back as I left and returned, forcefully, making her arch her back and roll her hips in pleasure. I could feel the first orgasm moving through her already, almost unbelievably. Now I wonder how many times she'd thought of this very scenario, aching for her little brother to fulfill her most guarded desires.

God help me I fucked my older sister one room away from our little sister, and I loved every second of it. I'd never felt anyone so willing or tight or grasping at my cock. Every time I pulled out, she would gasp or whimper. Every time I returned she would moan as if for the first time. I'd never even known that a woman this exciting to fuck existed.

Mary lost control, shaking in the grasp of an orgasm, desperately holding on to me. She looked at me, lost in the moment. Right before she screamed, I covered her mouth with my hand. She thrashed even harder, my hand seeming to arouse her to new heights of pleasure. I didn't understand it, but I was amazed at how hard she had cum already.

And we'd just gotten started.

Mary smiled at me and then groaned as I kept fucking her, harder now. I couldn't stop. This wasn't like Charly, fumbling in the dark for a few minutes before; hopefully, both of us got off. This was well beyond that. I knew what my sister needed, as if by magic, and Ineeded to give it to her. There's no easy way to explain it.

What Mary needed right then was to be fucked, and hard. She needed to see the fervent desire in my eyes, feel it bruising her inside. And then she needed to feel my cum filling her. Nothing less would do.

Then again, maybe that's just what I told myself. In any case, when I slammed into Mary, paying no attention to her well being, just taking her and claiming her with the violence of instinct, she responded. She bit my neck and clawed my back. She moaned and whimpered. Her beautiful legs always pulled me deeper into her. She was smaller than I was and thin, almost waifish, but she took every bit of what I gave without complaint, and it seemed like her eyes were always demanding more.

Mary had cum at least once more, her tight warmth spasming around me before I reached the point of no return. She felt me getting ready, heard my grunts grow in intensity. She used her body to draw it out of me, to make it harder for me to resist. I wanted to cum, of course, but I also wanted to hold out a bit longer. She wasn't having any of that. Throughout this experience, we'd both made noise, but been mostly wordless. It seemed everything that needed to have been said was behind us, but now, for the first time, she proved that she knew how to drive me wild with her words alone.

"TK, I need you to fill me. I need it. I need it now. Please. Please, fill me, little brother. I need your seed inside of me..."

I'd seen dirty talk on porn, but none of that could have prepared me for the effect of hearing those simple words whispered desperately into my ear. I exploded. I'm sure I almost shouted. I'd never felt anything like it before. I swelled and pulsed inside of her, filling her with my warm cum. It felt like it went on, forever, and at the end, my balls ached.

I almost fell on her after that but managed to roll off of her before resting. She moaned as I pulled out of her and turned onto my chest smoothly as if she couldn't bear being apart from me for even a second. The look on her face was alien to me, and I did not recognize it at first. Only after my breath had slowed some and my thoughts began to form again did I realize that it was adoration.

In just another moment Mary had started to cry. I saw in her eyes a message of love but also worry that I would misinterpret her tears as being negative. I didn't. I shed no tears, but I was at least as overwhelmed by emotion as she was. I kept my arm tightly around her.

* * *

Mary stayed for another week but she had to go back to school eventually. Every night grew a little more passionate, a little more intense. We were exploring new sides of each other.

I worried that Chelsea would figure things out, but she seemed to just be happy to have both of us around and to be in her own house again. I did everything I could to normalize her life, getting her to her clubs and events, making meals, and ensuring that she was able to hang out with her friends when she wanted to. It was hectic, but not as tricky as I would have thought.

Rebecca woke up. It wasn't like the movies. She wasn't out one day and fine the next. She was confused and asking for Dad at first, and then Chelsea. Then she went out again. We visited her more often, and she seemed more lucid each time. There were no guarantees, but the doctors were optimistic. She would remain in the hospital for an indeterminate time, however. Her legs were still bad enough to not provide a prognosis on walking just yet.

Mary had gone, but we stayed in touch. I felt alone, but also hopeful. Rebecca would heal. Chelsea would have the support she needed. All would be well. Such is the faith of the innocent.

* * *

"I've got an internship, and it's only like twenty miles from home!"

"That's fantastic. Does that mean..."

"Yeah, I'm going to be around all summer long. I guess that means we're going to be spending a lot of time together, little brother."

I couldn't stop a goofy grin from spreading on my face.

"That's great!"

Her face fell a little.

"Well, it's not all good news. I'm going to be really busy during the days. I wanted to help out with Rebecca and Chelsea, but I won't really be available that often."

"Don't worry about that. Mom and I can handle it. I'm really looking forward to having you around again."

"Oh, you're going to having me all right," she said, a ridiculously lewd expression on her face.

"You're such a fucking pervert."

"You know you love me."

"I do love you. A lot."

Her expression turned serious and then softened a bit.

"I know. I love you too. I don't like being separated from you anymore. It feels...unnatural somehow."

"I get that. I feel like a part of me is missing. I don't know what we're going to do when we graduate..."

"I've got some ideas about that, but they can wait until I see you in person. Shit, I gotta run, I have a late class. Can I call you tonight?"

"Of course," I said, smiling. Our late night Skypes were pretty fucking spicy.

She blew me a kiss and ended the call.

* * *

Mary came home for a few weekends, which was a pleasant surprise. It was hard for her, because of the distance traveled, and I think Mom helped with the costs. We had lots of sex, of course, but she mostly focused on helping out, giving me some rest time, and hanging out with Chelsea.

The best thing to happen for all of us over the last months of Spring was Rebecca's continued recovery. She was able to leave the hospital and return home. I stayed with them for a few weeks still, as Rebecca had outpatient physical therapy and wasn't able to drive herself right away. By the time summer came around, I was able to move back home. Fortunately, mom and I had started speaking again by then, and she'd even apologized for not taking Chelsea in, to both her and me. I hadn't expected it, but it was welcome.

Graduation brought some bad news too. And old friend of mine that had moved to a nearby town and different school a few years back overdosed and died, just one more casualty in our small community. Still, it didn't affect me as much as it could have, as I hadn't really kept in touch.

And then came Summer.

Mary drove home, which took her an extra day, but she needed to bring home almost all of her things. Unsurprisingly, I could barely contain my excitement. Before we fucked, she was undoubtedly the most important person to me. After our forbidden union I had real difficulty expressing, even to myself, what her role was in my life.

Maybe she felt the same, but the dirty selfies she took at bathrooms and rest stops as she traveled left me with no doubt whatsoever what her intentions were when she arrived. We'd had sex each time she'd visited for the weekend, but that had been less than once a month, and they'd been mostly improvised and vanilla sessions. In contrast, I could almost feel the heat coming from her texts. And they were suggestive in ways that almost scared me a little.

I'm going to mark you all over your body, so you know you're mine.

Is it wrong that I just got wet thinking about pegging my little brother?

I kind of want you to leave your cum in all three of my holes.

I knew that she was teasing me. Working me up. It was another carryover from our prior relationship. I also knew that she wasn't lying, either. Each remark was a promise. She'd do it or permit it if I wanted it. I was hard constantly for those two days.