Unforeseen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the bed were two items: a silk blindfold and a pair of very shiny handcuffs. I know that this is, in the grand scheme of things, pretty vanilla for BDSM, but I could feel myself tenting the towel, and I knew that I was already leaking pre-cum. I felt a little ashamed before I looked at Mary.

She'd put her hair up, probably to get it out of the way, but it made her look more sophisticated and in charge. She'd traded her black dress for a small leather bustier and black fishnets. She wore no panties, and the tops of her nipples were barely revealed. She would have laughed at me if I had said it out loud, but right then she looked like a goddess, divine and terrible.

She gestured towards the bed.

"Lay face down and put your hands behind you."

I could have resisted, maybe been a little uppity. I know that's what some people are like. But in that situation, I felt all urges to fight drop away. I sunk into a dim place in my mind. All was dark except for my sister and her implements. All was quiet save her voice. I did what she asked, without question.

I felt her straddling my back, legs on either side of my ass. Did I feel the faintest hint of wet heat? I felt her hands, firm but gentle, moving my wrists into position. This was followed by the cold touch of steel and the click of the handcuffs locking in place, much louder in the small room.

I whimpered, despite my self. I'm not sure that I ever had before. I certainly hadn't noticed. I felt embarrassed and exposed, which aroused me further. I felt my sister's hand caressing my back, slowly working its way to my ass and squeezing it a proprietary way.

"Fuck."

"What was that, TK? Are you having trouble concentrating? Maybe in a little need?"

She was teasing, but also promising.

"Yes."

"Mmm. And what should be done about it?"

It took me a moment to answer, my thoughts felt like molasses.

"Um. I think...I think you should fuck me. Please."

"Mmm. Very polite. Good boy."

The way she said good boy sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine. But she still left me there, lying face down.

"Soon, please. I need you so badly."

"In a minute. I'm just admiring how sexy you are like this. Helpless. At my mercy. Why, I could do anything I wanted, and you really couldn't stop me, could you?"

Now I'm painfully aware of our lack of a safe word, but then, I just felt fear and desire and an overwhelming drive to please Mary. She wanted to look at me so I would be still and patient. She kept straddling me but moved up, so she was sitting on my back. She ran her fingers through my hair and then gripped it and pulled, hard. God help me, I moaned.

"Keep your head up," she commanded, releasing me. All I could do is nod. There was a certain anger in her voice, a dim echo of what she had shown before, at the party.

I had forgotten about the black silk blindfold. Soon it was expertly tied my head; not too tight, but bound close enough that no light entered my field of vision. I felt her breath at my ear, and a shiver of reaction ran over my whole body.

"You'remine," she whispered, and my cock ached in need. I couldn't respond.

Then, her weight was gone, and she rolled me over onto my back. I not only didn't resist, but I also did everything I could to help. I felt her small hand graze my cock and I bucked my hips up, trying to get her to grip it, touch it, taste it...anything.

She laughed, cold and clear. For a moment I thought that she would leave me like that, helpless and suffering.

"I'd let you into my mouth, but I'm afraid you wouldn't last."

Then, finally, she straddled me. I groaned as she slid her wet slit up and down my cock.

"Please!"

I was desperate to be inside her, I felt that I would die unless I came inside her.

"Oh? Do you want your older sister's cunt? Beg for it."

"Please, Mary. Please let me have your...your cunt."

At last, I felt her take my cock and angle it...and then a slick wet warmth engulfed me. She wasn't slow, which surprised me. She yelped in a mix of pleasure and pain as she let gravity force me up inside her. She needed me as much as I needed her.

I still moaned louder than that, shameless in my want.

She began to ride me. Up and down, hips rolling, achingly slow. I felt her hands on my chest for balance, but she began to pinch my nipples, hard. I cried out.

"Good boy."

"Fuck...please, I can't..."

"What?"

"I can't...I'm so turned on, Mary. You're going to make me cum before..."

"Oh, don't worry about me. You just hold your orgasm back until I say."

"Mary...I'm so fucking close..."

A sting on my face and a loud crack. She'd...she'd slapped me. Fuck it hurt. I knew that I should have been upset, outraged that she did that without asking first. But it just made me drop deeper within myself. I existed for Mary. Only for her. I could hold out as long as she demanded.

"Don't cum until I say, TK. I mean it."

Her voice was hoarse with need. She was so close. I could wait until she came. But she told me not to worry about her. She increased her speed, and I whimpered, but I didn't cum. She leaned over me, and I felt her small breasts press into my chest as she kissed my lips, face, and neck, but I didn't cum.

"Only a little bit more...and then you can cum..."

She was having difficulty speaking. She was on the edge of a big orgasm. I felt something deep inside me, terrified. I locked it away behind blind trust and love. I knew that she would let me cum. I knew that Mary would always protect me.

"Say...that you're mine..."

"I'm yours, Mary. I've always been yours."

I heard a sharp intake of breath, and she began to shudder, her orgasm was almost there. That's when I felt her hands around my throat.

First, the pressure was light, and I liked it. Then it was heavier, and I had trouble breathing, and Iloved it. Then I felt Mary's thumbs at the sides of my neck, and I felt myself pass into semi-consciousness. Euphoria passed over me. I was full of sensation. My cock was on fire, and I could hear her, dimly, crying out as she came.

"Cum, baby, cum now!"

I felt my back arch, and my hips buck, and I was in the midst of the best orgasm of my life. On the edge of pleasure and pain, of life and death, I let myself go inside Mary and filled her with my seed.

Then I passed out.

* * *

"Fuck baby, wake up, ok? Wake up!"

"Oh...god..."

I was still on my back, hands bound behind me, but the blindfold was off. Mary's face, full of concern bordering on terror was above mine. It quickly changed to relief. She cradled my head next to her chest.

"I'm sorry, babe. I did it for too long. I looked up how to do it safely, but I saw how you looked and felt with my hands around your throat, and I came, and I lost control. Just for a second. I didn't push harder, but I went too long. How do you feel?"

"Um. Amazing. Relaxed. Loved. That was intense. How long was I out?"

"Maybe twenty or thirty seconds? It felt like hours. For a moment, I thought I killed you."

"You didn't though. You made me feel good..."

She smiled down at me.

"I thought you might like it. I thought I was prepared. I did the right stuff. I kept your windpipe safe. I cut the blood off. But I could have really hurt you."

Her smile disappeared as she considered what she was saying.

"But you didn't. Oh god, I want to do that again, soon."

"Didn't you hear me?"

"Yeah, but I'm ok. You did really well, and I loved it. I trust you completely."

She leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"That's what worries me. Ok. Let's get you out of those cuffs."

I rolled over, and she removed them smoothly and efficiently.

"You must have practiced that a lot."

"Of course. You need to be able to let someone go fast if something goes wrong. Like it almost did."

I rolled back over and settled on the pillow, still in a deeply relaxed state.

"Don't beat yourself up about it. It was wonderful. I love you."

"I love you too. I'm going to get you some water, and you just stay right there ok? Don't move. I'll get you cleaned up."

I was more than happy to obey her instructions. She came back and handed me a glass of cold water and cleaned me lovingly, looking at me with darting eyes when she thought I wouldn't notice.

"I'm fine, Mary. Stop worrying. It was fantastic, and we'll know to be more careful next time."

"Next time! Jesus, TK, are you sure you want that after what happened?"

I nodded.

"Ok...well...I loved it too. I just don't want you to get hurt, you know? But it was so intense. Not just the power but all of the trust and love you showed. You gave yourself to me completely, and I made you mine while making sure you got off. It felt so good."

"It was the best orgasm of my life."

"Well, then. I guess there has to be a next time. Your older sister always wants to make things better for you, after all."

"I guess I should go back to my room before Mom gets home. I really don't want to. I kind of just want to hold you all night."

Mary sighed.

"You know I want nothing more, but I'm grateful that we got to do this so openly tonight. Even if it means we're going to hear Mom stumble in later."

We kissed. It was slow and longing and nothing like what a brother and a sister should be doing together. I went back to my room and lay down. For whatever reason, that was when I felt guilty. I didn't understand it. I hadn't really had any issues before. Or maybe I had, but circumstances had pushed it aside. I had undoubtedly been eager for any affection or comfort. And I did both love and lust after Mary.

I went to sleep, quietly afraid in the darkest part of my mind that such happiness was unforgivable. I didn't believe in god, but it was as though I could feel a presence frowning on us, ready to mete out punishment for our violation of ancient taboo. I dreamed of dark places and fire, but I forgot about it in the morning.

That was how summer went, mostly. Taking care of things during the days, and finding ways to be alone with Mary at night. It was, overall, pretty incredible.

It couldn't last.

The end of the summer brought storms.

Mom, who seemed to be turning over a new leaf after dad's death, had a bad night and was so drunk by the time she got home that she couldn't unlock the door. When I let her in, she shouted at me about something that my father had done before I was even born, and Mary had to help her to bed. After that, she stopped drinking at all, and her nightly excursions stopped being to bars and started being to AA meetings. This was good news, but she was there so often that she really had no time to do anything else but her job.

Chelsea had a few bad fights with her mom about things she'd done or failed to do. These would inevitably be due to her Rebecca insisting on enforcing rules that no longer applied to her (such as extremely early bedtimes) or misremembering conversations. Inevitably both of them would feel horrible: Chelsea, because she knew that her mother was doing the best she could and Rebecca because she almost always realized later that she had been in the wrong. Rebecca was doing a lot better but she still had some neurological impacts that wouldn't go away entirely for at least another year or two. I had to assume the unusual role of mediator and help to sort things out between them. Of course, Rebecca couldn't drive yet, so I was their errand boy too. I didn't blame them, but it took its toll.

The first powerful heroin hit the local campus then too. I guess that we should be grateful it was before school officially started since it "only" killed two people. The whole town was in an uproar over it, though, as if surprised that they were suddenly affected by what had been changing the rest of the country for a while by then. The real impact was probably that our small suburban county had a steep increase in property crime and violent robberies.

Naturally, neither Mary nor I were unscathed.

Mary had been on edge because of mom's sudden interest in our lives and repeated apologies for how she had been. Mom was coming from a good place, but after taking care of ourselves for so long, it just felt like an intrusion. We'd had less time together than we would have liked. I'm sure that made things worse.

I was just tired, really. Late night sneaking and sex, always being there for Chelsea and Rebecca, keeping the house in order and doing nearly all of the cooking was starting to wear me out. Mary would have helped but she was easily spending fifty or more hours a week at her research internship, and I didn't blame her.

One morning, I decided to just go sit down in a local coffee shop, drink some overpriced beverages, and read for a bit. I had a few hours before I had to get home and start dinner and I was beginning to reconsider putting off college by at least a semester. I wasn't sure that I could keep up this pace even without classes.

So it was that I was drinking coffee and ruminating on this while failing to read even a single page. I was, in fact, so focussed on my worries that I didn't notice her sneaking up on me.

"TK?"

The voice was familiar if a bit different. Maybe a little softer than the loud girl who seemed to always need attention back when we had dated. She dressed similarly in style, but again, more restrained; blue jeans and long black blouse. She still had her extremely curvy figure and long blonde hair. And then there were her bright blue eyes, that I always had trouble looking away from. She had a bag over her shoulder and a large tea of some kind.

"Hey, Charly," I said, smiling honestly. I was cautious, but after hearing what had happened to her from Mary, I was genuinely pleased to see her looking so healthy.

"Do you, uh, mind if I sit?"

Her smile was real, but she was a bit hesitant. I guess that made sense given how we'd broken up, but three years of distance and my intense affair with Mary had done a lot to dull the pain.

"Sure," I said, gesturing to the chair across the table. Charly sat and looked at me, directly.

"I'm sorry. For your dad, I mean. I wanted to go to the funeral but...I wasn't sure how that would have gone."

"Thanks. It would have been fine if you had come, but I appreciate the thoughtfulness. It was rough."

"I have no idea what it must have been like for you or for Mary. How's she doing, by the way?"

"Good. She got into Vanderbilt. She's got a local internship for the summer, and then she's heading back."

"Oh, wow. Um...has she forgiven me? Ugh. That's the wrong thing to ask, isn't it? Let me start over. I'm sorry for how I treated you. It was thoughtless and cruel. I've been doing a lot of self-reflection since I got out, and, well, you are more or less the only man that I've ever had a healthy relationship with."

"Apology accepted. It was a long time ago, to be honest, and I've gotten over it. Mary, uh, probably still holds a grudge though."

"Yeah, I figured. She warned me not to break your heart, you know? She said she was happy to see us together, but...there was always this tension, you know? Of course, I guess she was right to worry, wasn't she?"

"I guess. But I made my own decisions too. And it wasn't all bad."

Charly smiled again.

"No, it really wasn't. I'm glad that you have positive memories about it too. I've actually been talking about you a lot lately."

I raised my eyebrows, and she laughed and touched my hand, the way she often did when we had been dating.

"Not in a creepy way. I've been going over that part of my life with my therapist is all."

"You're in therapy?"

"Yeah. Honestly, I probably will be for most of my life. But I'm not complaining. I survived my bad decisions. Did you know that Brad was a dealer?"

I nodded.

"I only learned recently."

"Yeah. He got me hooked on his shit so that he could control me. Use me. Don't get me wrong, he never forced me to take anything, and I made my own decisions, but things got ugly. I only got out from under his thumb about a year ago. I ended up on and off of morphine and then heroin for a while. I eventually checked myself into rehab. Thank god my parents would put up the money. I stole their tv, so I wasn't sure if they would do it."

Her open admission was surprising to me. I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, it's not funny. I just have a hard time imagining you stealing a TV."

"I wanted to take more. But I knew I could get rid of the TV fast."

She sighed, deeply.

"Anyway, I had just gotten out of rehab when I heard about your dad. I was planning on calling you up, part of the apology world tour, but it felt weird to do given the circumstances. So I kept my distance."

"I'm glad you're doing better. Mary will be too, despite the past."

Later I laughed to myself about this, a bit ruefully.

Charly smiled at me again.

"God, it's good to see you. You've really, uh, grown into yourself, you know?"

Charly hadn't changed that much, maybe a little more worn around the eyes, and a little fuller in body. She was undoubtedly still a looker.

"You look good too, Charly."

Charly's phone chimed an alarm.

"Shit. I have to get to work. It was terrific seeing you."

I stood up. It was time for me to get going too. Soon, Mary would be heading home and I kind of wanted to have dinner ready for her given how stressed out she'd been. To my surprise, Charly walked around the table and hugged me, hard. I would be lying if I were to say that it didn't feel nice.

After thinking for a moment, she took a pen out of her bag and scribbled something on her receipt and handed it to me.

"If you uh, feel like it, give me a call sometime. No pressure."

Then she smiled at me and took off at a brisk walk out the door. I looked at the receipt and realized that she'd slipped me her number. That was unexpected. I chuckled and put it in my pocket. I wouldn't mind hanging out with her, but for obvious reasons, I wasn't really interested in romance. It was flattering though.

I left the shop soon after, heading home, relaxed and upbeat.

It wouldn't last.

* * *

I arrived at the house, surprised to see Mary's car already there. It wasn't unusual for her to get out a little early. I went inside visions of a pre-dinner quickie warring with my ability reason. What I saw changed my mind.

Mary was sitting on the couch, arms crossed, staring forward. When I stepped inside, her eyes snapped to mine, and I could practically feel the scorn.

"Are you, uh, ok?" I asked, feeling kind of stupid.

"No. How could I be?"

Mary's voice was challenging and forceful. I'd seen her this mad before, but only when someone had done something awful to her.

"What's going on?"

"Don't give me that bullshit. I saw you."

I blinked, again feeling stupid.

"Saw me?"

"At the fucking coffee shop. I stopped there to get you something nice to surprise you with, and you were with...her."

"Charly?"

"Yes, fucking Charly! I can't believe you!"

"I just ran into her there and..."

"Don't lie!"

"What? Why the fuck would I lie?"

"The same reason a lot of men do. Because one woman just isn't enough for you. How much energy do you fucking have, anyway?"

I laughed, which in retrospect was probably not the best way to respond.

"Not enough for two women. For fuck's sake, Mary. Do you really think I'd cheat on you? With her?"

For the first time, I saw something other than anger. Her eyes watered and her voice turned brittle.

"I don't want to. But I saw how she acted! How she casually touched you, and how you laughed together. Were you talking about me?"

"We were, as a matter of fact."

"Really? What about? How stupid I was?"

"No, more about how you hold a grudge. Charly thought it was justified because of how she treated me. I told her that you'd be happy that she was in recovery. Now, I'm not so sure."

1...45678...10