Unfortunate Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny sits. Obediently with her legs crossed and her hands folded in her lap as I instruct her to. But she sits with a very edgy and uncomfortable look on her face. A very humiliated look, too. And she fidgets from the instant her bottom touches the sofa. Her eyes flit around wildly, always trying to catch a glimpse of Bryce as they hurriedly dart away before she thinks I'll catch her.

Bryce sits uneasily as well. Not fidgeting or really nervous, as Penny is, but more lost. As if whatever is happening is far beyond his experience. As if he hasn't a clue what's going on and how he should act. He watches me with questioning eyes.

I tell Melanie to get up, and she does. Both Bryce and Penny now turn their eyes, and their attention, to Melanie. Penny looking horrified. Bryce, to me, looking more curious, albeit a cautious curiosity. Melanie, however, quivers slightly as she rises. And she looks utterly humiliated, and very nervous. I'm sure she's contemplating exactly how I'm going to make her determine if Bryce is man enough.

I don't give Melanie much chance to think about it. As soon as she on her fidgety feet, I snap firmly for her to drop her robe. Her face blushes instantly to a deep beet red. Her jaw drops. Just as fast her head drops as she looks downward at the floor. Her robe falls. She doesn't exactly take it off, just unties it, and lets it fall from her shoulders. It lands in an arc around her heels. It leaves her standing there, blushing, avoiding seeing anyone, and quiver. And facing Bryce fully naked.

Bryce's eyes about pop out of their sockets. He sits frozen in place, somehow managing to fidget around He gawks openly at Melanie's nakedness, at her smallish spongy-firm breasts jutting out towards his eyes.

Penny fidgets like her butt's on fire. The look on her face is as much shocked as it is horrified. She tries not to look at her mother's naked body, but can't seem to get her eyes over to what she really wants to see: how enthusiastically Bryce is leering at Melanie. Penny definitely does not want her mom to be here.

"Slut..." I coo teasingly to Melanie, "before assessing if this boy has enough dick to give your little whore, I think we'll give him a fair chance to measure up. We'll make certain his cock is at it's best. It's stiffest. Dance for him, slut." I add the command as firmly as ever.

Melanie hesitates. After a few seconds, she starts dancing slowly and horribly. And she keeps her eyes on the floor. I'm never one to allow any of that. My sluts are shameless sluts. I crack my crop, landing its tip on Melanie's bottom. She immediately yelps a loud squealing cry. I scold her "I've taught you better, slut! Dance like the slut you are."

Melanie still looks at the floor, but her body starts moving more sinuously. I grab her hair and yank her head up so she's looking at Bryce. She's still back a few feet from him, so I know she can see Penny, too. I tap Melanie's bottom again with the crop, lightly this time, and scold her to stop "faking like you're a prude!"

Penny looks more horrified than I've seen her yet. She fidgets around, clearly uncomfortable watching her mother do this. And she gawks, amazed that her mother can do this.

While the couple watches, I leave them no choice in it, Melanie steadily grows more confident as she gets used to it. I've already taught her how to dance like a stripper. I teach all my toys. But so far Melanie has only done it in front of me and my slave. Never an audience. Never Penny. Never any man. It takes her a couple of minutes for the embarrassment to dull enough that she's really moving.

Once Melanie has her body flowing, I tell her to give Bryce a lap dance. As I watch, Melanie moves close to him. The humiliation of it comes back fresh and she starts hesitating. She turns her back and lowers her bottom onto his crotch. Then she starts lightly rubbing her bottom over his lap.

I see a look of curious surprise on Melanie's face. I see Penny gawking now openly impressed and equally humiliated. I hear Bryce breathe out a mute purr.

In a couple of minutes, Melanie has gotten over her reluctant shyness. I'm sure Bryce's soft purrs have helped encourage her. And I'm sure Penny silent, reluctant acceptance hasn't hurt. She turns her front to Bryce and leans close to him. With just her soft breasts against his chest, she slowly slithers down his front. She stops with her head at the sizable bulge in his jeans. She plants a fleeting kiss atop that bulge and starts working her back up.

As she lifts her chest from Bryce's to spin around again, Bryce gives in to his maleness. He reaches up and cups her breasts in his hands. I do nothing. Melanie knows better than to do anything except leave it to me. After a second without being scolded for it, Bryce gently kneads her spongy mounds.

Penny stares at the display. She squirms hard, utterly humiliated that her date is feeling up her mother. And equally upset with Bryce for it. I suspect she's ready to castrate him if I'd give her the chance.

It only takes a couple of seconds for Melanie to close her eyes. Then she purrs out a long, very hungry, moan as Bryce teases her nipples with his fingers. Melanie shudders slightly. She purrs again, a little more urgently this time. I guess her hour-plus of suffering Paige's tongue hasn't ebbed away yet. She purrs even more urgently as a crisp shiver racks her.

Melanie forgets everything. She keeps her chest still so Bryce's hands won't leave those mounds. She leans forward and plants her lips on his. She kisses him, and but the sensual hunger in her movements, I'd say she's more devouring him. A second later she shifts just enough to get her pubes to his crotch. She starts massaging the bulge in his pants with her pubes. Her sopping wet, honey-drenched pubes. Pubes and lips already covered with a hugely thick coat of dried honey after her time with Paige.

Bryce starts squirming happily. And he kisses her back. He pinches her nipples lightly. It's enough for Melanie to break the kiss, her mouth hanging wide open as she cries out the most erotic moan. As soon as the moan ends, her lips are back on Bryce's, kissing him with even more passion.

I let it go on a minute or two. I want Penny to get a good look at her mother. The mother that's always been Ms. reserved, Ms. proper, Ms. modest. The mother who is now acting like the loosest of sluts. And clearly loving it. And of course, I want Penny to see just how much Melanie is exciting Bryce. Bryce who should be after Penny, not Melanie.

"That should have this boy good and hard! Boys can't resist a little sluttiness!" I announce. I grab Melanie's hair again and jerk her hard. I put her down to her knees between Bryce's feet. "Hurry up, you don't want him getting soft from having to look at that old flabby body! Whip that cock out and see if this boy has enough dick to spare some for Penny."

Melanie is not in full slut mode. Which means she's thinking with her pussy, not her head. She quickly unzips Bryce's pants. Her hands slip inside his snug undershorts. It takes her a couple of seconds. She has to pull the white briefs down with one hand. Then her other hand brings his cock out.

His shaft stands straight up. It's as hard as a rock. And it's huge. It's not the longest I've come across, but it's still well over seven inches long. Closer to eight inches I think. But it just might be the thickest I've come across. If not, it's definitely in the top three. His shaft has got to be a full two inches across, and that's not including its proportionally huge head. Plus it's circumcised, showing off its soft, deep purple, fat head. I wouldn't call this cock a missile. It's more like a silo! Too wide to be a missile.

Melanie looks rather surprised by it. I'm sure it's far bigger than anything she's seen before. More like a large dildo, something she's always thought was ridiculously inflated in their sizing. She trembles. I see a brief flash of hunger on her face, giving way to one of fear as she imagines what that huge thing might be like inside her, and just as quickly returning to a look of hunger as she thinks about finding out first hand.

Penny stares at it. Shocked. And now truly afraid. Afraid that she might actually have to feel that monster. Afraid, as small as she is, it will be too much for her.

As Melanie holds his cock in her hand, I see a minuscule glistening form on its very tip. And a couple of little twitches from that steely cock. Melanie's eyes fixate on it.

I ask Melanie if "Bryce's cock is long enough to fully fill your little girl's skanky pussy?" Melanie admits it is. It's her voice that surprises me. It's a sultry tone, deep and throaty, of desire.

I ask Melanie if "Bryce's cock is thick enough to stuff her little girl's sloppy wet pussy full enough that even a well-used gutter whore like her will feel it?" Melanie, her voice still sultry, admits it is. And adds that she's afraid it might be too fat for Penny.

I slap Melanie's face, reminding her that I'm asking yes/no questions. Then I ask her if she thinks Penny wants to "play at being a big girl and fuck that delicious cock." Melanie says yes, a bit of jealousy leaking into her voice.

By now the single droplet of pre-cum has the tip of his cock sparkling bright. I ask Melanie if she thinks "Bryce will be a good boy and satisfy the little tramp's slutty pussy, or if he just might be too horny to really give that skank pit a truly good fucking."

Melanie hesitates for a moment. I know she's trying to figure out whether to go with yes or no. Sure, it's horny, that's obvious. And just as surely, Bryce will cum very quickly. On the other hand, how much of that monster will Penny want? How much of it can the inexperienced girl handle before it starts to hurt? Finally, Melanie goes with yes: he's too horny to give Penny a good fuck.

I take hold of Melanie's wrist. I haven't taught her much about teasing men since she doesn't have one in her life, and I don't routinely bring one for her pleasure. But this one just fell into my realm! I start her moving her hand very slowly along his shaft. I pull her fingers to loosen her grip until her hand is flowing along his skin so lightly that the loose skin over the stiffness underneath isn't moving along with her. Instead, her hand is gliding over it. I have her stroke it fully, starting with the edge of her hand flush against the dark black curls of his pubes, and rising up until the edge of her fingers brushes lightly against the fat head. I release her wrist, telling her to keep going.

I turn my attention to the red-faced Penny. She ogles the huge cock shamelessly. And she watches the tender handjob Melanie is giving it with pure anger on her face. And jealousy. And curiosity, which has those eyes paying very close attention to the technique. And humiliation.

"Penelope..." I use my sing-song voice, "my little bitch... do you still want to fuck that gigantic manhood?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Penny answers in a voice breaking with fear. It still has the girly high squeakiness of her moans, too. She trembles nervously as she thinks about that monster slipping into her pussy. I see goosebumps sprouting up on her bare pubes, so I guess, despite her obvious apprehension, she thinks it just might be enjoyable.

"I'm sure you'd prefer to really feel that giant pounding your skanky little pussy as it stretches you so tight around its veiny rippled length. I know you don't want to get short-changed by this eager little boy only lasting a few minutes! I'm sure you want him have to plenty of time really fuck you like a cheap whore and pound that tiny pussy!" As she hears me, Penny quivers a little more and more. Good, she's thinking about how big it is, how it's going to be so much in that tight hole of hers, and how it's going to take some time. How she's going to have to take that pounding for a while, not just a quick taste to find out what it's like.

"We'll just have to fix that over-horniness! Penelope, ask your sweet mommy to suck that cock so he won't be so fast when he fucks you with that monster!"

Penny doesn't hesitate. In a very shy and quiet little-girl voice I've never heard from her, she asks. "Mommy, would you please suck that enormous cock for me? Please, mommy, please it's too eager and horny to really give me the good fucking I need! Please, Mommy, I'm sorry for being such a slut!" Penny still trembles. And she still has that look on her face, the one that has no word to describe it.

I don't give Melanie a chance to even think about it, let alone answer. I tap the back of her head, pushing it toward Bryce's cock. "Suck cock, slut." This I've taught Melanie. I teach all of my toys to suck. Just in case a cock should randomly happen by. Like now. "And I expect a good sucking, slut."

Another tap knocks Melanie's lips up against the tip of Bryce's cock. Now it's Melanie who looks nervous like she's a teenager again and it's her first time with a boy. She stretches her mouth wide and then strains to get it even wider until I can see the tight tendons in her neck stretched hard. She starts lowering her mouth.

Bryce stares down. Obviously, he didn't expect any of this. I figure he expected what boys usually expect from 18-year-old girls: sneaking into her room, making out, trying very hard to talk her into going further, and if he's very lucky, a quick missionary fuck lacking in slutty skill.

The tip of his cock slips between Melanie's wide stretched lips without even touching them. About half of the head follows it in before the nerve-laden purple flesh of his cock head finally snuggles against her moist lips. She keeps going, and the head vanishes between her soft lips.

She keeps going. Very slowly, as I taught her I expect. His thick shaft creeps between her full red lips.

Melanie gets about three inches of that shaft into her mouth. That's the point where I see a little strain on Bryce's face as he feels the head of his cock pressing hard against the unyielding tightness of Melanie's throat. For him, it's like his cock is being shoved against a wall.

It lasts less than a second. Melanie's head doesn't stop moving. Then Bryce cries out a deep, very shocked, and even more thrilled, groaning cry. At the same time, I see the sides of Melanie's neck being pushed out wide from the inside, at the very top where her neck meets her head. A look of shocked awe sweeps Bryce's face as his cock begins slipping into the rubbery tube of Melanie's throat. The narrow tube, with its strong muscles, tightly squeezing against his cock as he stretches it wider than he thought it could go.

Now everyone watches rapt as more cock disappears between Melanie's lips. Bryce wondering just how Melanie can do this, and if his fantasy of a woman taking all of it is about to come true. Penny curiously wondering how Melanie can even get it into her mouth. And wondering just how much of it Melanie can take before she chokes on it. Neither of them has noticed that the fat shaft has Melanie's throat stuffed so full that she can't get a molecule of air past it into her lungs.

Melanie keeps going, her hands unused behind her back. Steadily the thickness inches further and further into her. Steadily Bryce is treated to the sensation of more and more of his most sensitive part being squeezed tight and hard by her throat. And steadily, the shaft moves so smoothly it almost glides down Melanie's' throat.

As Melanie takes more and more of it, both Bryce and Penny watch, their eyes growing wider with disbelief.

Finally, he runs out of cock for Melanie to swallow. Her lips land flush against his pubes and balls. The entire length of her neck, from shoulders to jaw, puffs outward from the thickness stretching her throat. Neither Bryce nor Penny believes their eyes.

Melanie reverses her stroke, rising up until only the head of his cock is left in her mouth. Then she repeats, treating Bryce to ever sweet sensation as her throat caresses the cock again. And again.

By the third stroke, Bryce can't sit close to still. His hips squirm energetically, growing wilder by the second. He tenses up hard. His head lolls back as he cries out a long, primal, and so-sweet groan. Then he starts shivering hard. His hips squirm more. His hands flail around for something grab hold of.

"Penelope!" I say firmly, "Just because you're not capable of being a girlfriend for this boy, doesn't mean you can't be a good whore friend for him! Hold his hand while your mother sucks his cock. Can't you see it's driving him crazy?"

Penny obediently takes his hand without a word. He grips it, squeezing it hard. He still squirms, his hips thrashing every which way. At my instruction, Penny cuddles snugly against Bryce's side and wraps her arms lovingly around him. She holds him close as he enjoys Melanie's blow job.

Melanie's blow job barely lasts a whole minute. That's how long it takes for me to see his hips suddenly, and sharply, thrust upward as if trying to ram his shaft down her throat. HE falls back to the sofa, his hips twitching with sharp tremors. And he cries out a deeply satisfied, loud, and long, moan.

Melanie keeps going, sucking his cock until she feels the twitches of his shaft completely fade away. Once she has every last drop of his cum, she presses her tongue firmly against the underside of his cock and milks the dregs from it as she rises up. Finally, she frees his cock from her mouth and sits up on her knees.

His cock stands straight up, it's entire length glistening with the thin film of Melanie's spit on it. Only the very tip of it show any hint of his cum. Bryce sits there, cradled in Penny's arms, panting deep and slow.

After a few seconds, Penny turns to Melanie glaring at her with utter disbelief, and just as much shock on her face. Her eyes dart back and forth between Melanie and Bryce's cock. I'm sure Penny is trying to imagine how Melanie managed to do it. How her proper and reserved mother just managed to suck an impossibly huge cock like a complete slut. It's a side of Melanie that Penny never imagined existed, let alone saw. I'm sure Penny is wondering what else she doesn't know about dear old mom. And I know Penny is wondering how to it, already thinking about how she could twist a guy around her little finger if she could do it half that slutty. I'm sure Penny is also thinking about how she's going to figure out how.

I tap Penny on the top of her head and make her thank Melanie for sucking her boy's cock for her. Which Penny does in a shamed, reluctant, voice.

"Penelope, I'm sure you'd like Bryce to have a chance to fully enjoy that sloppy skank pit of yours wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Penny answers, her voice unsure, but eager.

"Melanie, get a very good look at Penelope's slutty pussy and make sure it's not too horny!" I give Melanie a light shove on her shoulder.

Melanie turns so that she's facing Penny. I push Penny to lie back against the sofa while pushing Bryce to roll enough that he can hold her while she does. Then I pull Penny's knees wide apart to fully expose her pussy. And I firmly tell Melanie to open Penny's lips nice and wide so we can all she how slutty she's feeling.

Penny shudders at every touch from Melanie. Instead of shirking back into the sofa, she more nestles herself tighter into Bryce's arms. Penny closes her eyes.

Penny's pinkness has flushed to a bright redness. Every speck of her is covered in a thick coat of honey. Not just her pinkness, nor just her lips, but everything. Even the tops of her thighs. It's even on the bottom of her crack and over her asshole. Everything. Her tunnel weeps more of the creamy honey. Its walls twitch with small, but sharp, tremors, making the entrance of her tunnel looks to be quivering. And Penny's clit throbs so hard it can be seen pulsing and straining.

1...34567...9