Unfortunate Timing

Story Info
Sneaking a boyfriend in earns Penny a costly education.
30.4k words
4.43
32.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

In case this is the first of my stories you've read, there are a few things I've skipped over in this story since there are several other stories I've written about this same sub. I tend to write a story after almost all of my sessions with my toys. But I publish very few of them online. A

My name is Pepper Rodgers. I'm a 19-year-old Domme, living downtown Mobile, Alabama. I have a decently well-stocked playroom in the second bedroom of my fourth-floor apartment (most of my neighbors are corporate types who aren't always around, giving me a lot of privacy, even in the halls and elevators). I also have a decently stocked toybox. I prefer my toys to be older than I am, around 30-42 years old. I prefer men for myself, however not for my toybox. When it comes to toys, I find women and couples to be far more amusing. Single men tend to be needier, and often too clingy. But that doesn't mean I don't have a few of them in my toybox. I do. They just don't have the same chances of getting there as couples and single women do.

I'm petite. Actually more "tiny" that petite. I'm 5' 1.75" and 91 pounds. I'm not bony, though, I've curvy, like a small-sized woman. I have blond hair down to my shoulders and blue eyes. Oh, and my chest is the only place I'm not small. I'm a 32-D, and I'm very pert. Which makes me popular with the boys.

I'm also slightly bisexual. I'm attracted to men, not women. I would never choose a female partner for even a date, let alone for sex. But I'm not opposed to masturbating with a female toy. Sophie happens to be my favorite sex toy to pleasure myself with. Her tongue has two big advantages over my vibrator: one, it's very delicate and tender. Two, no matter how much I use it, its batteries never die at the worst possible moment! It's better than fresh bunny batteries, it just keeps going until I want it to stop. And I don't even have to hold it in place!

When I want sex I never use one of my toys. I never allow a toy touch, or even see, all of me. And I never bring a toy to my bedroom. Nor do I chose a woman. I pick a man, usually one I find in a club or cafe, or wherever. I flirt, dance dirty a little and if he meets my standards, I ask if he's interested in a one-time-only, no-names-exchanged, hook-up. I've never been turned down.

I have a few standards for my hook-ups. I never pick a guy I know or even just see around. And I insist on a cock between 7 and 9" long and 1.5" across, plus or minus a small bit. I won't touch a guy who isn't circumcised, either. I hate the way the foreskin feels inside me. I want to feel that fat head. The dirty dancing gives me plenty of time to tease a guy hard and feel for myself what he's got. It's the only way not to be disappointed. Guys always lie about their equipment!

Sophie is my 19-year-old live-in slave-girl. She's slightly petite at 5'4" and 119 pounds. She's pretty, too, with long honey-blond hair, green eyes, and a 34-B chest. Sophie is extremely devoted to me. So devoted, and so happy as my slave, that despite not being attracted to women, she's a virgin with men. She serves and pleasures only me, and those I give her to. And while I use her, even with my male toys, I won't allow any man to touch her pussy or penetrate her bottom. Those are mine. Only mine. I've owned her since she graduated high school, but I've known her longer. Since about two months after her 18th birthday, which was also about two months before she finished high school.

I have three BFFs, (Isabelle, Reagan, and Ellie) none of whom are into my little games. But all of whom occasionally creep into my stories. After all, they are my BFFs so they tend to be around. Luckily they're not offended by anything they happen to see. They're just not eager for me to put on a show on their account.

I also have a circle of five other women friends, all of whom are Dommes as well. Andrea (26), Janelle (35), Colette (39), Diane (43), and Olive (44). we usually get together every couple of weeks for coffee and a little chat about who's doing what to whom lately. We sometimes share, or loan, our toys to each other, but not that often. Sometimes we do a favor for each other, such as providing something different for a toy. Mostly we do what girls do: we gossip.

I get all of my toys through networking. It's almost always either one of the women in our circle who has a toy she doesn't want and offers to point it at another who is interested. Or sometimes one of my toys tells someone, who tells someone, and so on until someone asks my toy to introduce someone to me. Rarely it's someone I don't play with, but who knows what I'm into, who asks me to meet someone. I get plenty of emails inquiring about meeting me, and while I will email and maybe chat with a sub online, I haven't yet met any. I won't rule it out, but meeting online is risky enough that someone would have to convince me before I'd think about it. A girl's gotta be careful!

[Note: Mistress Pepper and Sophie are "anonymized" versions of me and my slave-girl. The real me. All of my stories are (or should I say will be) my memories of a session with a sub. Thus, they are true stories, only in this version details have been changed to protect the sub. I do live in Mobile about 10 months of the year (the remaining two I spend in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, where my father is from and lives), and almost all of my subs live in Mobile or a bordering county. I'm originally from Baldwin County, next door to Mobile. I moved across the bay to attend USA. As is/did Mistress Pepper. But I'm not a blond. And you'll most definitely have to guess at my bra size! Enjoy the story!]

Chapter 1:

Slut Interrupted

My toy tonight is Melanie. She's a 37-year-old single mother of one daughter (Penelope) who recently turned 18. She's had the same job, as the office manager for a dentist, since Penny started grade school. Before that, she lived on welfare and the child support she sometimes managed to collect. As the years have ticked off, Penny's male-provider-of-DNA (I've deemed him unworthy of the title of father or parent) has gone from unreliable to downright-unreliable in his support payments. And nothing Melanie or the State of Alabama can do has encouraged him to think about attempting to consider actually paying. I would so, so, so, like to get his slimy butt in my dungeon! After that, the creep would so beg to pay Melanie what he owes her.

After coming to me through the usual roundabout, friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend route, Melanie has been a toy in my toy box for about eight months now. I want to be clear, she's my toy. I use her, and her body, to amuse myself the same as I used my Barbie dolls a decade ago. She is not my friend. We don't hang out or swap girl gossip. Our relationship is purely D/s playtime.

That said, I know Melanie far better than her ex ever did. It wasn't hard, either. She's an open book that's easy to ready. At least for me. Unlike her ex, I wasn't thinking only of how I could get in her panties tonight. I'm her Mistress. I own her and that includes what's in those panties. I'll just help myself to whatever of it I want. Of course, if I wasn't thinking of Melanie, her desires, her needs, and ensuring that she enjoyed her time over my knees as much as I enjoyed turning her over my knees, she wouldn't still be in my toy box. So I pay attention to her body, not her, and how it reacts to things.

I have no doubt why her relationship with her ex ended. The same reason as the rare boyfriends she's had since have quickly left for greener pastures. She's shy and very reserved. There's no way she's ever going to admit what she truly wants, and none of those guys has paid enough attention to her to see it for themselves. Or to take a chance and give it to her.

On top of her modesty, Melanie is a very religious woman. Not the type that's always out trying to preach to someone, but she does deeply believe. And her congregation is on the conservative side. Too bad for her that her desires are in conflict with her values. And the values win out for her. At least they win out enough that she'll never admit to what she craves. Nor will she enthusiastically submit to her desires just because someone tells her to. She needs to be pushed hard, only she's not going to tell anyone to push her. If she did, someone just might!

I'd deem her bisexual. She seems to enjoy being with men and women about equally, at least physically. But her values will never allow her to admit she's anything but disgusted by the thought of being with a woman. Even though it arouses her as much as it disgusts her.

But all I had to do was get one look at her the first time she came to me to know, beyond a doubt, that she was hotter than she'd ever been. I'd just made her strip, which took a few strokes of my crop to motivate her to do and put her down on her knees. Fully naked. With her knees spread so that her pussy was uninhibited as she sat back over her heels. I made her kneel with her back up straight. And with her hands behind the small of her back so that she couldn't do anything to hide any of her body from me. Like her displayed breasts. Okay, it took a couple of more swats to convince her that immodestly flaunting her nakedness was better than disobedience, but so what? Her nipples were as hard as rocks. Her pussy wept honey. All I had to do was touch the outside of her furry lips to feel the fiery heat burning beyond them. And if that wasn't enough to convince me she was eagerly aroused, her breathing sounded like urgently panted muted purrs. And she quivered as I lorded over her with my crop in hand.

In her traditional values, I am everything a play partner shouldn't be. I'm a woman, not a man. I'm much younger than she is. 17 years younger, specifically. She hasn't a clue what my religious beliefs are, but I know she thinks whatever they are, they're not nearly as devout as hers. And it's obvious I have no intention of having any kind of relationship, beyond allowing her to amuse me occasionally, with her.

Which is why I am easily able to arouse her. She believes she's wrong for doing this. That she deserves punishment for it. That she's a lesser life form and thus should be lorded over. The more humiliating I make things for her, the more it reinforces her beliefs that she should be treated in the most degrading way possible. And then, as I shame her a little further each session, she feels as if she's in her proper place - the very bottom, where imprudent women like her belong. She relaxes as she accepts that she's in her place. She gets aroused. And more aroused as she's kept there. Until she can't stand it any longer. Then I deny her the release she's aching for. After all, a woman like her doesn't deserve pleasure. I make her earn it. Earn it by debasing herself even further. I don't make it easy for her, either. Which excites her even more. Until finally, just before she loses control and explodes, I allow her a torturous release.

And she likes to be surprised with her sessions, even though she always says she hates it. When they come as a surprise to her, she doesn't have a chance to think about what's going to happen. If she gets to thinking about it, those pesky values start rearing their head and urging her to avoid it happening. But when it's a surprise, she doesn't have a chance to do anything but submit. I think she even likes it better when the session is an inconvenience for her. As if she and her life are unimportant. As if she exists only to be toyed with.

It wasn't hard for me to figure out Penny had a date tonight, and thus wouldn't be around the house. She's 18. She has a boyfriend. Neither has much of a job. It's Friday night. 1+1+1+1 always adds up to 4, a date, in teen-girl arithmetic. On top of that, Penny's boyfriend is a sophomore at Bishop State College, where my slave-girl Sophie is a student. Their campus isn't nearly as big as a four-year university, like USA where I attend, would be. And he had a big mouth. He's always asking his friends for advice about where to take her and things like that. It took nothing for Sophie to find out what their plans were without anyone catching onto her. It's enough to make me laugh as I stand in Melanie's house. Melanie doesn't know where her daughter is. Penny didn't know where he was going to take her. I do. Dinner at Mellow Mushroom, a casual pizza place beside the USA campus that's very popular with college students. For the high school senior Penny, it'll be such a thrill to be hanging out with all those college students. She'll love it. And I know how long I have to torment Melanie before Penny returns. She might have bullied her mom out of a curfew a couple of weeks ago when she turned 18, but this Mobile! There's simply no place to be after midnight unless you count places she won't get into (i.e. the hardcore bars, and the cafe's where you have to know the doorman to get in without ID). Oh, and the perpetual parties, also known as off-campus sororities.

So when Melanie answers her door, I just bullied my way right past her as I let myself in. Sophie followed me in, leading my house-slave/whore Paige on her leash. Paige followed the leash locked to the collar locked to her neck, toting the heavy bag of toys I keep in the car. Yes, my world has a distinct hierarchy to it. I'm on top. Sophie is on the very bottom of the pyramid. Paige is buried so far beneath the pyramid it would be faster for her to dig down for China than up for the surface. Melanie is even underground.

Three weeks ago, when I last played with Melanie, she's committed the mistake of not fully stripping when told to. She'd forgotten to take off a wedding ring she wears to discourage guys from hitting on her at work. When I say naked, I mean naked. As naked as the day before she was born. And I never make an exception to that rule.

Tonight, as I step into her house, I put my hand to the to of her stomach, just below her breasts, and push her backward hard. She stumbles the first step, then gets her feet under her and starts backing up as I lead my entourage into her house. I back her up to roughly the center of the room.

"I believe the last time I allowed you in my presence, you were a naughty bitch. Something about not wanting to bare every speck of that flabby old body when it tickled my fancy for it hang out shamelessly. I never make the same mistake twice." I grin, "stand there and stay." Then I turn to Sophie and go on "slave, unleash skanky whore."

Sophie quickly unlocks the leash from Paige's collar. "Skanky whore, strip this ugly bitch. With your teeth."

Melanie's eyes snap wide. She glares at Paige, my house-slave/whore. Paige is the same age as Penny, 18. And Paige looks her age. She's thin, almost scrawny thin.

Paige snaps a very fast "Yes, Mistress." She sets my bag on the floor and hurries over to Melanie. Melanie hasn't been home from work for very long, so she's still dressed in the cheap business suit she wore to work today. It's a black skirt suit, with low heels, and a white blouse underneath the blazer. It looks like it came from Wal-Mart, which it probably did. Paige puts her hands behind her back to show me that she's not cheating and using them. She puts her wide mouth to Melanie's shoulder, gripping the blazer's lapel in her teeth and tugs it off Melanie's shoulder.

Melanie's blouse comes off almost as easily. Paige simply goes button to button, clamping her teeth around it and using her tongue to push the buttons back through the holes. Without her hands, Paige has no way to fold Melanie's things. She simply opens her mouth and drops the blouse to the floor, where it makes a messy pile atop the blazer.

Then it's time for Melanie's bra to come off. Its clasp is the trickiest part for Paige. Those are not easy to get opened with just teeth. It takes Paige three tries before the straps fall and hang along Melanie's back. Then it's just a matter of getting one strap in her teeth and pulling the bra free of Melanie.

A couple of minutes later, Melanie shirks inward as Paige takes off the last item: Melanie's panties. Paige starts in the front, circling around the waistband with her teeth and tugging them down slowly, one inch at a time. Like the whore I've made her into, Paige lets her lips liberally brush against Melanie's flesh as she does. Especially her pubes and bottom. When they finally fall to her ankles, Melanie is already quivering.

Melanie's around 5'6" tall. At 140 pounds, she's still an attractive woman. It's just enough weight to square off the girly curve to her waist, leaving her with straight sides. But also with a flat stomach and shapely legs. The few extra pounds she carries do nothing more than adding a fine layer of body fat. It hides her bones, even at her shoulders, giving her a slightly strong look.

She has medium brown hair that she curls. It's moderately long, hanging down far enough to cover the tops of her shoulders. She has brown eyes, that would be hidden behind a pair of wire-rimmed glasses with small oval lenses if I'd allowed her to keep the fairly geeky-looking glasses. Which I didn't. She has a strong angular nose, slightly narrow and proportionally long looking on her oval face. Then there's a narrow, almost puckering mouth with full, plump, and deep-reddish lips above a rounded chin.

And then there's a pair of 38-B cup breasts on her chest. They're slightly loose, but any woman's her age would be. Despite that, their rounded mounds swell out nicely as they hang back just enough to make a little crease where they meet her chest. Yet they still leave her nipple centered and poking straight at me. Nipples as wide as pencil erasers, only longer, standing up over ¼" from her mound with fully rounded tips atop their tube-like shafts. The deep pink nubs now flushed brightly as they've stiffened harder than most rocks. A silver-dollar sized ring of medium pink surrounds each nipple, topping off her spongy mounds.

I'm sure, with her face less than an inch away, Paige got a very good look at Melanie's shaven pubes. She definitely saw Melanie's flat pussy mound with it's plump, narrow, and longish lips, too. Lips that are narrow enough to leave a wide gash between them where the pink-purple folds of Melanie's inner lips can peek their heads out. And wide enough for Melanie's folds to cuddle together, even at the top, where the pinkie-wide deep-purple nub of Melanie's clit pushes them aside and peeks out. And Paige has to have seen the film of Melanie's creamy, clear, and slick honey that clings to every bit of that pinkness. Nor did Paige miss the moderate muskiness of Melanie's private scent. I know Paige caught it all. She licked her lips seductively. That tells me all I need to know. Paige can see and smell Melanie's arousal budding.

As soon as I have Melanie completely naked, I reach, not exactly gently, between the tops of her thighs and pinch one of her loose inner folds between my fingers. "Come along, bitch, let's see if you can manage to amuse me with your pitiful squirms tonight." Instead of waiting for an answer, I start leading Melanie to her bedroom. Naturally, she follows her pussy lip, which I'm still gripping and using as a leash.

Ninety minutes later Melanie lies on her bed. She doesn't have much choice about that. I have her tied to it. I have a short length of rope tied to each corner post of her bed. One rope tied to each of her wrists and ankles with three snug coils. The ropes are pulled taut. And they pull her body just as taut.

Bound only by her wrists and ankles, Melanie has enough room to squirm but isn't going anywhere. I've taken everything from her bed except for the single sheet over her mattress. Not even her pillow remains. It makes for better squirming that way.

Paige is my house-slave. She gets to do the most menial of chores around my house. And she gets to do them in the most degrading ways I can dream up in my rather creative mind. She wasn't a virgin when I found her. And obviously, she needs some intimate attention herself, to fully give everything she is to me. Together they make her the perfect house-whore as well. I freely use her body in the most intimate ways to amuse myself while playing with my slaves. I think nothing of her as I do. She loves it.

123456...9