Unfortunate Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the door, I tell her to politely thank him. Obediently, Melanie tells him "thank you, Sir, for spending time with this filthy slut. I really enjoyed your company, Sir. I do hope this worthless skanky body was able to fully pleasure you, Sir." The sweetness, and the ring of honesty in her voice, tells me she actually means it, too. "I know you really wanted Penny, Sir. I'm so sorry I didn't teach her how to be a woman and please you, Sir. Thank you for letting me take care of you for her, Sir... even if I wasn't your first choice, I really enjoyed it, Sir. You're far too manly for a skank like me."

And then she kisses him as instructed. I told her a good kiss, a passionate one that fully conveys her satisfaction with him. She kisses him, long, over half a minute. And it's a hungry kiss, her tongue eagerly exploring his mouth. I think he kisses her back just as eagerly. I know his hands take the chance to drift down and tenderly caress her bottom. Even after they roam into the sticky-gooiness of dried honey that covers the parts closer to her pussy.

Bryce leaves, one last glance at the nude woman.

I immediately snap firmly for Melanie to hurry back to the living room and stop wasting my time. As soon as she in place on her knees before the sofa, I take my place sitting comfortably on it and relaxing. I send Sophie to fetch me a second cup of coffee and wait in silence until Sophie has returned and served it to me.

As I sip it I very casually remind Melanie that I was not joking or playing. From now on, I own this house and everyone in it. She will follow my rules. And she will ensure Penny does as well. If Penny breaks one, no matter how small, Melanie is to call immediately and tell me.

"Women beget women," I tell her, "and sluts beget sluts. You are a slut. Thus Penelope is a slut, since you begat her!" I go on, telling Melanie that now that I've decided to accept her into my realm, there will be a few differences. Primarily now that she's nothing but a piece of property, she shouldn't expect much. She is available to me whenever, wherever, and for whatever, I fancy. I may pop up at three in the morning with some whim for her sluttiness to cater to. I may summon her in the middle of the day. Whatever. She's property, thus she doesn't matter. I may wish to videotape her eating pussy and put in online. I may wish her to wash my feet with her tongue. I may wish to whore her on some corner of the ghetto. I may wish to see her masturbating and dancing naked on the altar. Whatever. She's my property, so whatever I wish, it will be. With tiny tears in her eyes, she agrees. Then I tell her that it all applies to Penny as well. I even suggest that I might pass a naked Penny around one of Bryce's classrooms. The tears run down Melanie's cheeks as she accepts that, too.

I tell her not to discuss tonight's sex acts with Penny. When Penny asks about it in the morning, she's only to tell her that she's not allowed to discuss it. And that if they do, both will be paddled for it. And there will be witnesses to their paddling.

Then I send Melanie to bed, telling her I'll let myself out when I'm ready. In the morning Penny's house keys and phone will be gone. Her keys will be returned tomorrow. Her phone will be returned when she's no longer grounded. I'm using her keys to make myself a set, just in case I wish to tour this filthy little corner of my realm.]

Melanie obediently goes to bed.

1...456789