Unfortunate Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie admits that Penny looks "very aroused." I ask Melanie if she thinks Penny is too "eager to whore herself" that she won't be able to "behave until she satisfies this boy, instead of cumming all over the place like a gutter whore in a porn movie." Melanie answers yes, Penny might just be that horny.

I ask Melanie if, since Penny is clearly going to whore herself, after all, that's what whores do, she wants Penny to be able to enjoy the hard pounding fuck that giant cock is going to give it? Melanie hesitates. It takes her a second to accept that it's beyond her control whether Penny gets that fucking. Likely it's up to me. She reluctantly says yes, Penny should enjoy it.

"Be a good mommy to this skanky whore, then. Ease that eager sluttiness so that sloppy pussy can enjoy having that cock rammed deep and hard into it!" Instantly my hand is on the back of Melanie's head. I shover her head down hard and fast, shoving her lips against Penny's displayed pinkness, right to Penny's clit. I doit so fast no one realizes what's happening.

Penny shrieks, her hips thrashing hard, the instant the softness of Melanie's lips touch her nub. It's a loud and ultra-girly shriek, but it's also long and primal. She shudders against Bryce's arms.

"Eat it, slut!" I snap firmly, but in a very quiet voice, my lips almost touching Melanie's ear. I doubt Penny or Bryce hear anything but Penny's needy cry.

I rise back up. A flick of my wrist sends the tip of my crop arcing down. I snap again "now." The tip of my crop cracks loudly against the crevasse of Melanie's bottom. As it does, the V-cleft of her cheeks slows the tip and absorbs some of its biting sting. But not all of it. There's enough sting left to it to make Melanie flinch hard as the tip finds her asshole.

That's all the motivation Melanie needs. It's enough that she forgets she's Penny's mother. And forgets she's a woman. Or even a person. It's enough to remind her that she's nothing but my slut. Obediently she begins to eat the sloppy, eager, pussy in her lips. I can see the sides of her cheeks draw in slightly as she sucks gently.

Penny instantly stiffens. Every muscle in her body goes from relaxed to steely hard. And she screams out, her cry pure erotic need. Penny's hips rise up, driving her shoulders back against Bryce. She begins screeching out guttural "UH!s" over and over again with everything her lungs can muster.

First Penny's hips shudder fast and hard from side to side. A second later her muscle has stiffened to the point their tension has her entire body trembling violently. And she cries out her chant of "UH-UH" with growing need and sweet agony.

Bryce holds her snugly as Penny loses control of her body. Even as her head beats itself back against his shoulder. His eyes, however, are locked on Penny's pussy. He watches, fully captivated by the girl-on-girl pussy eating.

Penny's hips crash down on the sofa, immediately snapping back up. Her wildly trembling legs slam together forcefully, smashing against the sides of Melanie's head. Penny continues trembling just as violently, only now with Melanie's head clamped hard in place to her pussy.

Penny doesn't last much longer than Bryce did. She cums with a single, long, ear-piercing scream. And her hips finding more speed to thrash around. As the orgasmic waves sweep over her body, her hips thrash energetically every which way. Bryce's arms hold her shoulders to him. Melanie's clamped head keeps Penny's legs from going too far.

After a couple of minutes of that, Penny finally collapses, falling spent on the sofa and against Bryce. She lies still, her body quivering as her orgasm ebbs off. Her legs release their grip on Melanie's head.

I pull Melanie's head up, putting her on her knees. It gives Bryce a good view of Melanie's face. More accurately it's the white-tinged pasty honey clinging all around Melanie's lips and on her chin that he stares at.

Penny lies spent, drifting in the sweet bliss, panting deep breaths as her pussy weeps more honey.

Chapter 4:

The Stand-In Slut

I've left everyone in place for a couple of minutes until finally, I see Penny's eyes start opening. But not until she has open enough to realize that her mother just ate her pussy. Melanie, however, has had plenty of time to realize what I just managed to somehow make her do. Bryce didn't need any time. He knew all along. Even as he so happily watched Penny's mom eat Penny's pussy and bring her to a very intense orgasm.

Men, however, have no shame. At least not when it comes to sex acts that involve no more than one male. Regardless of the number of girls involved. And most men have the secret fantasy of seeing a mother with her daughter. More so if he gets to be the third in that scene. And so far, Bryce has gotten an incredible blow job. He has no intention of objecting to anything, not while more might still be on the menu. And like any man, he'll boast of his conquest to every guy he knows. Thus by breakfast Penny will have the reputation as a very kinky slut. However, every guy out there will very eagerly want to date her in the hope of getting in on the action himself. The girls, likely to hear the details before the boys do the way gossip spreads, will consider Penny a total skank. And a freaky skank at that. The price of fame...

I ask Bryce if he enjoyed watching Melanie eat "that slutty pussy." Bryce doesn't hesitate to say he liked the show. Or to say that it certainly appeared that Penny enjoyed the tonguing.

And clearly, Bryce enjoyed the show as much as he claims. His cock tells me that. It's already standing up again, almost as stiff as it was before Melanie's lips first touched it, despite having cum in Melanie's mouth less than ten minutes ago.

"We'll just give Penelope's little skank pit a few seconds to stop spasming and finish its orgasm. While I wait, this would be the perfect time for those punishments! Now no one is too horny to really feel his or her paddling!" I say excitedly.

"Let me think... I seem to recall Bryce is due two strokes, Melanie is due three, and my bitch Penelope is the big winner in the naughty sweepstakes. She's due five!" I point roughly in the direction of the kitchen table. Sophie hurries to grab one of the chairs and bring it over to me. As soon as Sophie has it there, I take a seat and hold my hand out. Sophie has the handle of the paddle in my hand in a blink.

"Age before... sluttiness!" I announce, "you can get spanked first, Melanie. Come, slut!"

Melanie rises to her feet. She's been paddled before, but not that often. It's still new enough that she walks over to me with nervous hesitant baby steps. I have her kneel down at my side. Then I grab her hair and pull her over my knees, bending her waist over one thigh. I spread my knees enough to slide my other thigh up under Melanie's breasts, leaving the soft mounds hanging against the outside of my skirt.

I raise the paddle up high. "Bad mommy, slut!" I scold Melanie. Then I bring the paddle down hard, using almost all of my strength. More of it than Melanie has gotten before. It lands with a crack like lightning square across the center of her soft globes, searing a bright pink stripe across their whiteness.

Melanie screeches a very pained "OW!" as her body tenses hard over my knees. Her muscles tensing enough to pull her knees up until they knock into the slats of my chair. She relaxes quickly, going limp over my knees as she pants a steady, and whiny, chant of "Ow! Ow!"

I swat her again, the stroke just as hard as the first. The width of the paddle doesn't give me a choice about where to land it. It comes down almost perfectly atop the stinging fiery stripe of the last. As it's bite lances into her flesh, Melanie screams out her "OW!" with everything she has. As she relaxes again, already resigning herself to suffer another stroke like an obedient girl, her chanted "Ow!s" take on a distinctively sobbing tone.

I swat her the third time. This time she stiffens so hard from the sting that her back arcs up as her knees knock the chair. And she screams another "OW!" Then she falls limp again, now openly crying as she sobs pained "Ow! Ow!s" over and over again.

I push her off my knees and onto hers. Melanie knees for a second, crying hard. "I'm sorry, Ma'am," Melanie sobs out, "for being a bad mommy to your bitch." I tell her to go sit on the sofa beside Penny. She goes, sucking in a hard breath and cringing harder as her tender bottom touches the soft cushion. She sits, tears still running from her eyes.

Now Bryce and Penny both tremble nervously as they watch the bawling Melanie take her seat. I'm sure both are wondering just how bad my paddlings are. And whether they will be able to keep their composure for theirs. Bawling like a baby will only make it even more humiliating for these two. I'm sure it did for Melanie!

"Sissy boy... you're next." I say firmly. Bryce reluctantly rises up to his feet. I haven't directly said anything. Neither has Penny or Melanie. But I think he's smart enough to have realized that somehow, I've utterly usurped this house and the girls in it. He'll only get anywhere with either of them and if he's super lucky both of them if I allow it. And if he refuses the paddling I've decided he deserves and leaves, I won't be giving him a second chance. Penny, more accurately the slutty fun of Penny, will be lost forever. Some other guy will eagerly beg me for the place Bryce has fallen into.

"Stop." I snap. I don't spank sissies with their clothes on!" Bryce hasn't done a thing with his clothes. They're mostly on, except for his zipper being open and his cock standing up from his briefs. Just the way Melanie left him. "Bitch, take your boy's clothes off! Sweetly, after all, he just held you while you enjoyed mommy's tongue! Just don't be a slut about it."

Penny undresses Bryce. This she seems to have done before. Not too much, but enough that she knows how to caress his skin with her hands as she takes stuff off. Just not enough to get the tentative amateurishness out of her motions. Bryce, apparently not exactly Mister Experience himself, doesn't seem to notice. He more focuses on Penny and the tenderness of her touch.

I put him over my knees the same way, like a naughty toddler. The only difference is that I make sure, as I lean him over, that I pin his cock between my thigh and his stomach. And I feel it! Its stiffness coupled with its thickness makes it impossible for me not to. It's like a baseball bat squished between us.

"Be a man for my bitch." I whisper to Bryce. Then I swat him. Exactly the same swat as I gave Melanie and just as hard. He tenses sharply as it lands. The sudden snap of his body grinds his cock against my thigh and even gets his balls to knock against the outside of my thigh. Oh, how hot that is. For me. He grunts loudly with it. And he has the same bright pink stripe as I raise the paddle. As he relaxes, the tension fading, it grinds his cock against me again, this time in the opposite direction. He takes the seconds stroke almost as well, grunting harder with more pain in it, but holding back from crying out. And tensing harder, which only strokes his cock between my thigh and his stomach a little faster and stronger.

When I put him back to his knees I can see his face scrunched up hard. I can hear him panting strained breaths. But he manages not to cry. And we can all see that his cock is now rock hard, standing out straight and proud from the dense black curls of his pubes. I send him back to his seat.

She is by far the most nervous as she comes over to me and kneels down obediently. Nervous enough that she trembles, almost losing her footing once. I pull her over my knees. Then I whisper to her softly. "I know discipline is new in your life." I affectionately caress one of her firm globes, watching as my tenderness raises goosebumps on its rounded curve. "It will hurt. It wouldn't be punishment if it didn't, would it? You will lie there and be a big bitch for it. You will keep you bottom where it is, and you will not try to shield it. You will not whine or beg for mercy, try to pretend you have some pride. Hopefully, you will learn your lesson. You may obey me. Or you continue being an obnoxious imp and suffer more spankings. There is no getting out of them in my realm. You have only the choice of submitting to your new queen, or leaving the realm, this house."

I raise my paddle up high. Penny is going to get the same strokes the others got, even though I haven't a doubt she's never been spanked in her life, let alone paddled. "This is for being a sassy bitch." I tell her. Then I snap the paddle down.

Penny screams her lungs out. She stiffens hard, too. It takes her a second to relax. As she does she falls into a bawling cry, chanting "OHMYGOD! It hurts! OW!" under her breath. I decide to have mercy and let her get away with that. I'll just pretend I can't hear it, as she thinks I can't. Penny's bottom squirms hard, her hips grinding against my thigh. She squirms enough to get her breasts, dangling against the outside of my thigh, knocking against my legs.

She takes the next four just as badly. Like a baby. When I finally put her beet-red bottom off my knees, she cries hard and loud, any pretense of pride long gone. I turn and glare into her eyes. "Maybe that taught you to behave. As in to obey, serve, and worship your new queen, bitch. You will hate the law of my realm. And you will obey it. No, go sit between the others. And yes, bitch, I said SIT!"

Penny goes and sits. She shrieks out a fresh squeal as her bottom touches the seat. Bryce thinks about holding her to comfort her, but the steady glare from me stops him.

I know Penny needs a few minutes to pull herself back together. Rather than waste the time, I dictate the rules of my realm to the three of them. And I make each of them repeat every rule back to me five times. Verbatim. This way, all of them know how life is going to be.

My rules are strict. They're about on par with the rules a parent would lay down for 13-year-old. Melanie has to know exactly where Penny is. And who Penny is with. None of them are allowed to associate with anyone I haven't met and approved of. No dating. No slutting, not even a hug or hand-holding, unless I say to. Don't bother asking. I decide who does what with those skanky pussies and the rest of those bodies. Don't ask. I'll tell you who is going to do what with you. Clean house. Proper manners. Humble submission to me. Yada, yada, yada.

Then I tell Penny that as punishment for sneaking Bryce in here tonight or rather thinking about it, she's grounded for the week. Grounded, to me, means that she may go to school only. No phone. No internet. If she needs something looked up online for school, she can ask Melanie to look it up for her. I warn her not to try her sneaky moves, like using someone else's phone at school. This is punishment, and I'm being merciful by not giving her the ten paddlings she really deserves for it.

I add a rule that neither woman may masturbate or touch her pussy except when I tell her to. And that both are to be completely naked from 10 pm to 6 am. Women sleep naked, and men like it that way. Bryce agrees that he prefers women who sleep naked. He doesn't have to add at least when they're in his bed. I explain to them that I don't care if they have to get up or out of bed. They can walk around the house naked. I won't be the least bit embarrassed.

Then I turn to Bryce and his still steely cock. I tell him that he's paid his paddlings for letting a naughty slut sneak him in her house like a cheap whore. However, if he wishes to have any chance of seeing any of my bitches again, then he'd better be a proper gentleman from now. I tell him that he has a choice to make. He may leave now. Or he may stay with the understanding that if he does, he belongs to me, too. I will tell him who is going to kiss, date, fuck, whatever, from now on. It might be Penny. It might be some 300-pound, 50-year-old slob. (it won't be, I wouldn't have a toy like that! But he doesn't know that!) He fucks, and everything else, for his queen's pleasure and amusement, not to satisfy his cock. And he comes when summoned. Here, or wherever. I add the final condition that since I own him and his cock, he's not to abuse that thing by masturbating it, no matter how horny it is. If I wish to be entertained by him masturbating, I'll tell him to do it, and he'll do it right then and there. "Now do you wish to pledge your horny butt to this queendom, sissy boy, or do you elect banishment?" I bat my eyelashes at him.

"I'll stay, Ma'am." He answers. I have no illusions that he's thought it out. I know he's thinking with his cock, then again, a cock that big, with a head that big, might have some brains in it! More brain than most men think with, at least. I know he's thinking only of the possibility of not just getting Penny, but also Melanie. Then dream of a mother-daughter pair, both of whom are pretty. Two girls, too. And maybe whatever other women I might have him fuck. And hopefully Penny, the girl he wants to fuck, won't kill him for fucking those other women. What a dream! And all for the price of risking a paddling, some embarrassment, so ridicule from me. To a hard cock, that's a no-brainer of a choice.

Now that Penny has stopped crying enough to answer, I make her tell me in detail about all five times she had sex with her other boyfriend. She pushes her modesty aside and tells me in decent detail. Once missionary, the first time. Four times on her hands and knees, a position in which she did nothing but kneel there and let him use her body. No wonder he thought he could pimp her, she was taking him as a whore would! She shyly confesses that she's not sure if he ever made her cum or not. I know then the answer is no. after the orgasm Melanie gave her, Penny would know it. And when I point that out, Penny admits that was a first for her.

"Sissy, this bitch is obviously so inexperienced that it might as well be a complete virgin! Do you still want to fuck that skanky thing, or would you rather a very sexy, pretty, young woman. Someone more like my slave, who can take very good care of that cock. Someone who actually has a clue what to do with a sloppy pussy?"

"May I please have Penny, Ma'am?" He asks. I wonder if his answer might be different if he knew what was in Melanie's bedroom. Paige. Paige who is also 18, and just as sexy-hot as Penny, and unlike Penny could not just swallow his cock as Melanie did, but lick his balls as she does. Paige, I have trained very well. She is, after all, the official whore of this queendom. And she a rock-hard, shapely, rounded bottom!

I sigh out deeply as if a hideous task awaits me. "Then I guess I'd best teach this slut who to fuck a cock, hadn't I?" I point to the kitchen table. "go lie on that table, sissy."

Bryce obediently walks over and lies on the table, fidgeting slightly. And looking eager, thinking of the sex he's expecting to come. I'd bet just a hair nervous, too, suspecting that nothing is certain when I'm involved. At least I hope he's learned that much by now.

I send Penny to go stand naked next to the table with her hands behind her. That way Bryce is treated to an unhindered view of her nakedness. A view he seems to be enjoying, at least judging by his cock. As he lies there, his cock stands almost straight up, angling only slightly towards his head, and it's as hard as steel.

Penny tries not to stare at it. It lasts a few brief seconds. Then she stares wantonly at it. She definitely likes what she sees. Even though it's obvious that Penny is also somewhat nervous as she thinks about how a shaft that big is going to feel inside her. After a few more seconds, I see Penny try stretching her mouth wide for an instant, trying to imagine sucking it. She quickly shuts her mouth and pretends she never thought about it. Her mouth never got close to wide enough to take that cock into it. I'm sure she realized that. And I'm sure she's now really wondering how Melanie did. And thinking of her mother in a very different, very slutty way. As if she never imagined that her mom might actually have sex, let alone be the kind of woman a man would die to have. It is kind of the opposite of what one would expect of Melanie. Melanie is just so prim!

1...456789