Unfortunate Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn back to Penny. "See, bitch, this little sissy can behave like a good little servant boy! You should take lessons from him!"

I turn back to Bryce. "And what did you think you were doing?"

He hesitates a second, keeping his eyes on me. Or more accurately not on Penny. His voice lowers a few decibels. "I didn't know, Ma'am... but I hoped Penny liked me and we might... hook up, Ma'am."

"Good boy," I tell him sweetly. "At least you're too wimpy to admit what a horny boy you are. Or that you were trying to take advantage of my bitch without permission!"

He shirks back as I lightly scold him. I can see that he wants to object, but again thinks the better of it. He sits, fidgeting lightly and waits for me to go on.

I ask him several questions. The same kinds of questions any parent would ask a boy who wanted to date her daughter. I learn that he's employed part-time if you consider bagging groceries at Publix to be actual employment. Like most students at Bishop, he hasn't declared a major. He'll end up with an associate's degree in liberal arts, which he'll transfer to a four-year school to get an actual college degree. He loves the ocean and hopes to get his Coast Guard license and work on the cruise ships as an officer. I'm guessing an engineer, at least until he manages to qualify for bridge duty. And I'm guessing the Coast Guard is particular enough about who's on the bridges of cruise ships that it'll take him more than ten seconds to qualify. I learn that his parents are paying his way through school and he lives at home, at least for now. He can't afford more.

Then again, Penny is still in her final year of high school. Naturally, she lives at home. Melanie supports her, too. Only Penny doesn't have a job, not even a crappy one, to provide anything for herself. Despite the fact that Melanie barely makes ends meet. Plus, Penny has a whopping 3.0 GPA, so she's not exactly the best of students, either. It's good enough to get her into a college, just not a good one. I wouldn't be surprised to find her at Bishop next semester where she can hope to earn her associates and get into a real college. Otherwise, she'll end up with a job like Melanie's. One that barely puts food on the table. I'm sure she's figuring that she's cute enough some boy will "take care" of her, and she likely is. At least until he figures out that she intends to "have fun" while he supports her. Then it's divorce court for her! Sooner or later she'll learn how life really works. She's not exactly the Playboy Bunny kind of girl whom some guys would gladly take care of and not mind her blowing through their money on excessive partying. In other words, Penny isn't exactly a catch herself. At least not now. Maybe if she pulls her act together.

I turn to Melanie. "Mind your manners, slut." I warn her firmly. "Do you know this boy?"

"No, Ma'am," Melanie answers, her voice breaking with shame despite its muteness.

"Is he the kind of boy you'd allow Penelope to go on a date with?"

Melanie hesitates a second, then sighs, "Maybe, Ma'am..."

Penny admitted they've been "seeing each other" for all of three weeks now. Bryce seems to attach less significance to their time together. "Do you think Penny should be slutting around with this boy?"

"No, Ma'am." Now Melanie's firm in her answer.

"Then Penelope doesn't have permission to whore out that cum dumpster while living in this house?"

"No, Ma'am."

I turn suddenly back to Bryce. "And I suppose you didn't think to be respectful and bother to meet Penelope's mother, much less ask permission, before violating this naive little future gutter whore?"

"Uh.. no, ma'am... I'm sorry..." He answers.

"Well, three strokes will teach you some proper manners." I wave the paddle in front of his face, watching the nervous edge sweep over him. I set the paddle on the coffee table.

Then I turn my full attention back to the standing Penny. I start to ask her something, then stop. I decide she needs a little visual reminder not to play any games with me. So I pick the paddle up and swing it slowly through the air a couple of times. I hold it where Penny's scared eyes can watch it. "Are you horny, too, bitch?"

Penny stutters. Badly. And she blushes a bright red. Finally, she answers in a very muted voice as if praying no one but me will hear her answer. "Kind of, Ma'am." I notice that she's rather polite now, not daring to play games with this question.

I shake my head. I know the answer is yes. I can see it on her face. And if that's not enough I can see it on her chest. In the form of hard nipples straining against her thin top like rounded half-marbles. "Well, let's see about that," I say with a taunting sweetness as I step very close to Penny again. So close that Penny can't see anything but my eyes. And so close that she can't tilt her head down to see anything either. "Are your nipples hard like little rocks right now?"

Penny blushes another shade brighter. She gasps, sucking in a shocked breath. Then she answers me in the quietest voice yet "kind of, Ma'am."

"As if there's any such thing as kind of hard!" I say in a normal voice letting everyone hear me. "Either those nipples are hard or not. Since you don't want to answer me like a proper bitch, we'll just find out. Give me your shirt and bra, now, bitch. And don't even think of dallying. Give it to me!" I hold my hand out as I step back.

"And don't you be peeking sissy." I warn Bryce, "if I want you to see those nipples, I'll show them to you."

Penny really shirks back. Her eyes are everywhere. Nervously she looks to her mom for some help. Instead, she sees Melanie, obviously uncomfortable with the turn events are taking, sitting silently as she cringes. From me, she sees only firmness. From Sophie, utter indifference. From Bryce, the strain of trying hard not to peek at the breasts he really would like to see.

Seeing that she's on her own, likely for the first time in her life, Penny hesitantly lifts her shirt off. She drops it in my hand. She looks away, staring at a wall as she takes her bra off and hands that over. She quickly folds her arms across her chest to cover her mounds. I scold her harshly for her "fake modesty," adding that just a few minutes ago she was dying to flaunt those very boobs as shamelessly as any whore on the stroll. I make her put her arms back at her sides and stand there.

Penny is a slightly petite girl, maybe 5'3" or 5'4" and lean. I'd guess around 120 pounds. It's not the twiggy-leanness of Paige, but it's definitely thin. She has long, straight, medium brown hair and green eyes. But she has a wide mouth, framed with the plump, red lips she inherited from Melanie. And an oval face with a chin somewhere between rounded and angular, not really either.

Now wearing just her miniskirt, Penny stands there displaying her firmly rounded, petite breasts. Mounds that rise straight off her chest like half grapefruits that take on a gentle pointiness at the very tip. Their skin is milky white, topped with wide rings of a deep pink-purple. Nipples, rounded half-marbles as I'd thought, swell up from the center of her dark rings. Nipples that are rock-hard. They're short, more like a well-rounded swelling than a protruding nub, but they're clearly defined and hard.

I touch the tip of a finger to one of her nipples, stroking the pad of it lightly over the hardness. As I do, I see goosebumps erupt all over Penny's mound. And I hear a slight, muted purring under the deep breath she sucks in. "Those nipples are as hard as rocks, bitch, aren't they?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Penny answers very reluctantly. I make her repeat her answer, raising her voice back to a normal tone. It gets a quiver and a brightening of her blush as she thinks about everyone hearing her confess it.

"Is that skank hole down there sopping wet? As in wet enough that your skank is getting on the outside of your lips, bitch?"

"I don't know!" Penny firmly insists, dropping her voice back to its embarrassed-hushed level.

I know she's lying to me. Every woman I know of can feel it when she's getting that wet. Honey is sticky and warm on lips. And moist panties suck! "Guess you haven't learned to answer me like a good bitch yet." I sigh deeply, "so we'll all find out." My hand is back out. "Give me that skirt and panties, bitch, now." I pause only about one second. "I said now, bitch! Stop stalling! Stop pretending you're modest! You've already admitted to being a gutter slut! So act like a slut and get those panties in my hand, bitch!"

Penny blushes even brighter. And little tears well in the corners of her eyes. She hesitates, praying her mom will stop this. When Melanie stays mute, Penny hands over her skirt. It bares a very cute pair of lace-fringed bikini-cut white cotton panties. They look new, too. She puts her hands to her hips, catching the waistband of her panties, then hesitates again.

I grab her wrists and yank them downward sharply. "Bad bitch!" Her hands take her panties down with them. "You want to spread that slut-hole all over the world, you can show it off like a shameless stripper." I release her wrists as her panties drop to her ankles.

Penny hurriedly squats down as she steps out of her panties. She stands up and hands them over. She covers her pussy with her hands for an instant before my harsh glare reminds her that's not allowed. Reluctantly her hands go back to her sides.

It lets us all, except for Bryce, see her silky, freshly shaven pubes. There's only one reason a girl shaves just before a date. She thinks someone might see her and notice. And she wants me to believe she wasn't planning on sleeping with him! Liar, Liar, butt on fire! At least after my paddle is done with that butt!

"Now let's see just how skanky that slut-hole is. Be a good bitch and show me, bitch."

Penny hesitates. She starts quivering again, lightly, but noticeably. Her mouth moves, but she says nothing. To me, it looks as if she's lost. As if she's unsure what I want her to do. And afraid of what I might expect.

I grab hold of her shoulders. Moving fast, I roughly spin her around so her butt is to me. Just as roughly I shove her forward, moving one hand to steady her hips as I do. It pushes her down quickly, leaning her forward. Penny's hands fly out to stop herself. I use a foot to kick her feet apart, spreading her legs a bit. Penny's hands catch herself on the edge of the sofa. It leaves her bent over at the waist, her hands and elbows on the sofa, and her legs opened.

More importantly, it leaves the moderately puffy mound of her pussy poking back at me from between those slim thighs. I see narrow, but puffy and full, outer lips, swelling just enough to be sensually rounded. Those are the lightest shade of white as if they've never seen sunlight in her life. They don't meet. They don't even come close. They leave a wide gap between their edges. The light pink-purple edges of her inner folds poke up, filling the space with all their wrinkles, while not sticking out beyond the edges of her plump lips. At the very top of her slit, the wrinkly folds flow into each other, creating a plush nest of loose flesh for her clit. A clit that's rounded head is just even with the tops of its nest. That looks like the wrinkles simply join into a single knot of tautly smooth flesh. A clit that's swollen so hard that it's pink-purpleness suddenly gives way to whiteness at its very tip. Naturally, everything is coated with a thick layer of clingy, almost pasty-thick, and slightly white-tinged honey. Not just her pinkness and clit, either. And not just the edges of her outer lips. Even the outside of those silky lips sparkles brightly under the light.

Most importantly, Penny is certainly fully aware that her pussy is shamelessly on display. That I can see every bit of it. As much as any lover might usually get to see. And that here mom, if she hasn't looked away, can see it all, too. I"m sure by now Penny has figured out Melanie isn't going to do anything without my blessing. Not even turn away from staring at Penny's pussy. Penny shows her discomfort with those thoughts by quivering lightly.

The room is nicely air-conditioned. Thus Penny has got to be feeling the cool air gently wafting across her pussy with its fresh, wet, coat of honey. And thus she has got to know how wet she is. She's got to be feeling the light throbbing ache in that clit, too. It's too swollen, too hard, for her not to be.

"I'll ask very directly," I say firmly. "Is that slutty clit hard? Do you feel the stiffness of it in those nervy little folds? Do you feel the sweet ache as it begs for attention, bitch?"

Penny's bottom trembles. It takes her a second to answer, and when she finally does, it's in that annoyingly muted, overly-modest, voice of hers. "I... think so... Ma'am."

I sigh with frustration. And I reach my hand straight out. Again I have to move fast so as not to give Penny a chance to react before I do what I'm planning. I do. I pinch her clit between two fingers, squeezing it gently. It lets me feel that despite its pastiness, her honey is rather slippery. Its pastiness will make it especially clingy and keep it lingering around on whatever it manages to stick to. It should make that pussy extra "fuckable."

Penny sucks in a panicked fast breath, squealing out an equally fast "AH!" As soon as she gets some air in her lungs, an equally shocked "OOH!" follows. Her bottom shudders crisply, more snapping that squirming. Her head snaps back, bringing her eyes up. Penny sucks in another fast breath, this time loudly purring out a very needy "OO!" that she stretches out for several seconds. Her bottom spends every bit of those seconds shivering hard.

I pinch her aching nub a tiny fraction harder.

A violent shiver racks Penny's body. She screeches a very erotic, very fast "AH-AH!... YES! Ma'am, yes, ma'am, it's hard!" Penny starts panting very erotic little "OOH-OOH-OOH!s"

"No." I snap firmly, "you want to be a little slut, you may answer me like a little gutter slut, bitch." I slowly and tenderly roll the pinched nub between my fingers. It's enough that Penny's shivers turn to trembles.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Penny blurts out urgently, her voice mixed with tones of shock, horror, embarrassment, and hunger. "my clit is as hard as a rock, Ma'am. I'm a complete skank, Ma'am. I'm being a total slut, Ma'am!"

I release her clit. Penny pants fast, but deep sighs of relief. Her pussy lips twitch twice with light tremors before her hips still.

"Is that slutty little thing sopping wet with your skank, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Penny mumbles under her breath, her voice breaking with the embarrassment of it.

"Is that slutty little hole all hot inside?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I guess Penny has realized that anything less than an honest answer will just get me touching her and finding out for myself. And Penny prefers to admit it than to be poked.

"And let me guess... as filthy as that little slut-pit is, you still want this boy to see it, or even better, touch it, don't you bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Penny sobs under breath now.

I touch the tip of my finger to the wrinkly folds of her inner lips, not pressing into the folds, just pressing atop their loose flesh. I hold my finger still. Penny shudders hard. It takes several seconds for her bottom to still, and only after she realizes that I'm not going any further for now. As she still, she still quivers slightly. I can feel the slipperiness of her honey. And I can already feel the warmth of her hungry pussy.

Once Penny has stilled, I press my finger. It slips so easily past her loose folds. Even there I can feel her heat. I don't stop. I let my finger glide right into her pussy. It slips easily into her tunnel, it's way greased by her slick honey. Her walls gently snuggle my finger with a tenderness that's as soft as it is spongy. Her heat is fiery hot.

Penny gasps a very shocked squealed "AH!" as I slip into her. Quickly she falls into panting softly purred "OOH!s". She stands still, afraid to let her bottom on my finger even the tiniest bit. She doesn't have to move. I can feel her meaty walls twitching. And I can feel the fiery electric tingles racing through those walls.

"Is this pussy a virgin or a slut, bitch?"

"I'm... a slut, Ma'am." Penny answers in squeaky blurted gasps.

I start massaging the bit of her walls under the pad of my finger. My skillful, well-practiced, motions have the effect I want.

Penny can't keep those hips still. They squirm, but lightly as she tries to keep them still. Penny moans loud "OH-UH-OOH!" chants. And she trembles a little harder. If I had any doubt that it was killing her, that's quickly erased. I feel the twitching in her soft walls grow crisper and faster. I feel the micro-twitches as icy sparks erupt randomly throughout those walls. I feel those walls tighten, snuggling my finger a little tighter inside. And I see her thick honey start clinging to her lips, the coat growing heavier.

I ask Penny who she's had sex with.

Penny answers, her voice squeaky, her words rambled together as she cries them out over her moans.

I ask Melanie is she knows the boy Penny names. She tells me he does. I have Melanie tell me what she knows about the boy. She describes him as a pure-ghetto white boy. She tells me that he tries to act, and sound, like he's black and straight out of the Harlem or something. He tries to have nothing to do with other white people. Except for cute white girls, apparently.

I've met a few boys like him. Not too many around here, but a few. I'd guess he didn't treat Penny all that well. He just doesn't impress me as the kind would appreciate her. I make Penny tell me all kinds of details about their relationship.

Penny squeals out that they dated for about a month. After two dates he pressured her hard into sleeping with him. It was "okay" the first time, although he was a little rough on her. After that, he wanted her doggy-style. And he wanted her performing on her knees, something she hadn't a clue how to do, and something he wasn't shy about telling her. Repeatedly. And he wanted her bottom, which she wasn't willing to give him, and always feared he'd just take while she was on her hands and knees. Then, after she was with him only five times, he took her to a party. She was the only white person there. He wanted her on her knees, in front of everyone. And he wanted her to service some of his friends. She'd thought he loved her. She made a scene and ran out. After that, he wouldn't give her the time of day, even when she begged him to take her back and swore she'd do whatever he wanted. He'd just started to speak to her again, hinting that to get back in his good graces she'd have to do a lot more than oral on whomever he said, wherever he said, whenever he said. Then Penny met another guy and decided she loved him. That only lasted two weeks, but he was white and acted like a redneck. Even though she never slept with him, it was the last straw for the other guy. He still hasn't spoken to her.

I must be as worldly as Penny must be naive. I haven't a doubt where that guy was going to take her. He was going to pimp her out. She'd get nothing but used. The horrific look on Melanie's face tells me that she is very glad Penny got away from him when she did. I'm less sure that Melanie sees where it was going. She might. She hasn't exactly been sheltered.

I leave my finger where it is. I have to slow it down to keep Penny from cumming. While Penny cries out urgent squealing moans, I turn my attention to Melanie. I ask her if that's the kind of boy she thinks Penny ought to be seeing. Melanie answers no. I ask Melanie what she knew about his relationship with Penny, and she tells me. It's not much at all. Not even a clue that Penny was as much as thinking about sleeping with the boy. I ask Melanie if she thought Penny had made a good choice. She firmly says no. Then I ask Melanie the hard question. "Now that you know what this little tramp has been up to, do you think you've been a very good mother to her?" Melanie bursts into tears as she admits she doesn't think so.

123456...9