Unfortunate Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce purrs a tense "OOH!" as his cock slips slowly into the taut muscle. "God, that's so tight!" He blurts out happily. Melanie's asshole, now stretched so wide that's it's normally ½" depth has stretched to a thinness, clamps tightly around his cock. As he slips further into her backside, the thin layer of smooth muscle around her bowel has to stretch wide to accommodate him. It's nowhere near as strong as her asshole, but it still squeezes against his cock, snuggling every bit of it firmly. The coat of slippery honey greases the way, allowing his cock to slide easily into her bottom.

Bryce has a lot of cock. With about six inches of it into Melanie, the same amount Penny's pussy could accommodate, I see Bryce's face scrunch up, mostly in shock. He starts to say something, then stops as he looks down and sees that his cock is still slipping into Melanie just as steadily as before. His eyes go wide. He looks down again. HE keeps inching into her bottom. Then I see his nose wrinkle up a tiny bit. After a second it relaxes. I grin, almost giggling. He must be feeling something against the tip of his cock, and realizing what it is, as his cock shoves it out of the way to take over her butt. Melanie doesn't stop until every bit of his length is inside her bottom and her cheeks are snug against his hips. It has his balls hanging down, flush against the lips of her pussy. I see a sudden shiver sweep through his body, his eyes going wide. I know what it was. Paige's slutty tongue. While licking Melanie's clit, Paige managed to get a little tease on his balls, too. Why not, they're right there against those sticky-wet lips!

Now that his cock is fully inside her, Melanie stops forcing her asshole to relax, leaving it to his cock to hold it stretched wide. Her entire butt, not just her asshole, tenses a little, snuggling his shaft a little tighter.

I take hold of his hips. I start him moving at a casual pace, stroking his cock steadily in and out of her butt. It takes about three to four seconds for a full stroke, from fully buried in her bottom, all the way back until just the head of his cock is inside her asshole, and back to Melanie's depths. Even with the tightness of her bottom around him, his cock glides easily with the film of honey greasing its way.

As he strokes back, he glides over Paige's body as well. His balls dangle, the bottom of his hairy sack dancing along the center of Paige's chest. Then his cheeks glide across the hard nubs of Paige's nipples, pushing her pert mounds together as they slip along his inner thighs, and nestle his balls between their pertness. The first time Bryce feels those breasts under him, he gasps in delighted surprise. The second time he purrs. By the third, all he can do to show it is a shiver. By then he's moaning louder and more urgently than ever before.

I release Bryce, telling him he may go as slow, or as hard, as he wishes. "She's a total slut! Sluts love it up their butts." He's cautious, obviously not wanting to hurt Melanie. He speeds up, slowly. As his pace picks up, Melanie's desperate shrieking moans speed up, growing deeper and hungrier at a far faster pace. It encourages Bryce. Soon he's fucking her butt hard, eagerly pounding it with his ramming cock. And Melanie's utterly desperate and equally hot, moans keep him at it.

I have Sophie get me his phone. I quickly open it and install my spyware app. It will copy his phone, everything on it, and everything that crosses it, be it voice, data, or text, to a server in Moscow. Deleting something from his phone will only flag it on my server. And he'll never know it's there. It's not that I care too much about spying on him. I'm interested in Penny. I figure it won't be a day or two before the teenage socialite in her takes hold and she finds a way to sneak a call to him. She'll probably use a friend's phone, thinking she's smarter than me. I'll catch her. She'll suffer for it. Maybe she'll learn. Maybe not. If not, I'll just catch her again! Girls like her are just too predictable.

Then I use his camera to take a picture. I frame it vertically so it shows most of him, including his face. It shows only Melanie's bottom and a slice of her thighs. It would show Paige's face, but Melanie's thighs block it. But it does show her naked breasts sticking up against the backs of his cheeks. I take another picture, this one straight down along Melanie's crack. It shows the pink-purple ring of her asshole, held a mile wide around the shaft of his cock. It leaves no doubt where his cock. I take another one, lifting his balls up and out of the way, that shows Melanie's dripping pussy mound, her lips parting gently, and Paige's tongue licking the hard nub of Melanie's clit. It shows Paige's nose and lips, too. And at the top, clearly above the end of Melanie's pussy mound, his shaft almost fully up her butt. I know Bryce is going to brag to his friends. And I know they'll figure he's full of it. The pictures will leave no doubt that he's fucking Melanie's butt while Paige eats her pussy. They'll dispel any doubts that Paige is pretty, too. Or that she doesn't have very pretty, very perky, breasts. I'm sure they'll be seen by all of his friends by morning. Proof of his tale. And they give me a reason to have his phone, so he won't wonder what I did with it. I hand it back to Sophie.

While Bryce keeps pounding Melanie's bottom, I turn my attention to Penny as she sits dreamy and naked in that chair. I grab her head and turn it so she's staring at Melanie's butt. "I sure hope you appreciate this, bitch!" I tell her in a firm and condescending voice. "See how much mommy loves you? See what she's doing just so your boy doesn't have to go home horny because you couldn't satisfy him like a woman? She could be enjoying a good lesbian pussy eating! But instead, she's taking your boy's cock up her tiny little tight ass, just for you! So your boy doesn't hate you for failing to make him cum! You could have if you hadn't been such a skanky slut about it!" I release her head. She stares at Melanie's butt, her eyes seeing it, but her brain not processing it yet. She drifts through her sweet fog.

It doesn't take Bryce very long. I'd guess less than two minutes, but I'm not counting. Melanie's over-the-top slutty moans make that impossible! As does the hard shuddering to her body. And the squirming that grinds her pussy against Paige! So entertaining in its sluttiness! So distracting! But I know when Bryce cums. He grunts deep and loud with the satisfaction of release. And hips him slam hard against Melanie's bottom. Hard enough to knock her forward a bit. His thrusts turn sharper as he grunts more. After about forty-five seconds, he slows to a stillness.

"Oh, go on, slut, cum all over this whore! Show us all how much you love a good lezzy pussy munching!" I announce loudly.

Melanie shudders violently and screams loudly. Her bottom snaps back, thrusting hard and ramming Bryce's idle cock hard into the very depths of her bowels. It makes her cry out even more sultry in her moans, and it gets her bottom slamming back again just as eagerly. The rest of her thrashes around.

Bryce kneels still, letting Melanie fuck his just-sated cock with her bottom. While Melanie pounds on it, he reaches around her chest and cups one of her soft breasts in his hand. He kneads it. It gets a little harder of a thrust from Melanie's bottom. He pinches her nipple gently. Her body snaps, slamming back with all her might and driving his cock to a new depth. He pinches harder. Melanie keeps her bottom slamming just as desperately as she screams her moans, thrashing around and squirming uncontrollably. He pinches it hard. Melanie screeches "OW!" but slams back just as eagerly. Bryce lets up a little. "NO!" Melanie screams out, her voice almost gone it's so breathy, "HARDER!" Bryce pinches it as hard as he can. And he rolls the squished nub between his fingers.

Melanie screams "OW!" Her chest shudders hard, almost trying to pull her breast from his fingers as her bottom slams back against him. Melanie pants once, fast and hard, "HARDER!" She cries out pleadingly.

Bryce breathes out "I'll give it to you." He reaches around with his other hand and takes her other nipple in his fingers. He lets up on the first, pauses a fraction of a second, then squeezes them with all his strength. So much that I can see the muscles in his arms rippling from the exertion. And I can see the rock-hard nubs crushing flat in his fingers, their color darkening fast to deep-blood-purple. Their tips swell like balloons past his fingers.

Melanie screams, "UH-FUCK-OW!" Her body suddenly snaps hard with crisp tremors. A fraction of a second later she suddenly goes limp and falls forward, pulling Bryce with her for a second before her breasts pull free of his grip. She falls over Paige's head, lying there. Her body shudders with crisp electric jolts. Her pussy flows with a gentle rivulet of honey down onto Paige's lips, into Paige's mouth, and even onto his balls. Melanie pants hard breaths that sound like sultry moans, deep, fast, and sated.

With a nod from me, Bryce eases his softening cock from Melanie's butt. Then he gets up off of her and stands beside the table. While Melanie lies spent, Bryce takes the chance to check out Paige's naked body. Especially the prominent mound of her pussy and it's silky lips.

I grab Penny by one of her spongy firm breasts, squeezing it gently, but firmly, in my hand. "come along, bitch. This is for grown-up sluts. Girls who are grown up enough to please a boy should be in bed this late." I lead Penny into her bedroom. She follows on rubbery legs, her body wavering, her brain still drifting through the blissful afterglow. I doubt she cares a bit about anything beyond the sweet satisfaction in her pussy. But come morning she will. I point her to her bed. She goes and falls in it, not bothering with the lights or the covers. "Mommy will entertain your boy for you. At least she can please a cock." I shut Penny's door behind me.

Chapter 5:

"Coffee Date"

With Penny gone for the night and Melanie allowed to cum, the session is quickly coming to an end. Melanie is nothing if not predictable. The more aroused she gets, the more shameless she becomes. Horny enough, there's nothing she won't do. But as her need and now her bliss ebb, the very proper, very prim, even more, reserved Christian woman will return quickly. As it does, absolutely horrified utter shame fill overtake her as it sinks in just what she's done. And this time, it's going to hit her hard. Anything lesbian always hits her hard, no matter how sweetly it satisfies her pussy. But now she'll have to deal with the taboo of knowing that she did it with her daughter. And that's a depth she could never have imagined sinking anywhere near. Yet she just did it. And worse, both of the utterly enjoyed it.

I'm sure it will shame her that she's fucked a guy she doesn't even know. Doesn't know his last name. Gave him her butt, the most intimate and private of options. Sucked him like a gutter whore. A guy that Penny chose, not for Melanie, but for herself. And their tastes in men vary widely. Shared him with Penny, too.

As soon as her bliss begins to ebb, Melanie is going to want to run off and hide. She's going to desperately pray that Bryce will slink away unseen and never return. Hopefully never speak to Penny again, either. Just be gone from her world so she doesn't have to face him, a constant reminder of the depths she went to for such pleasure.

I, however, am not that kind. I fully intend to drive home what Melanie has done. To bathe her in the humiliation of it. That should nicely remind her that she's nothing. And remind her just how fully I can control her, no matter how desperately she doesn't want to do something. She'll secretly, subconsciously, enjoy it as much as she enjoyed that orgasm. She needs the humiliation, especially afterward. As if she feels that she deserves it after what she's done.

As soon as I see Melanie start to stir, a brief moment after putting Penny up for the night, I grab her hair and pull her hard back up to her knees. There, still straddling Paige's face, I swat her bottom with my hand. And I keep swatting it as I scold her. "What kind of a woman are you, slut?" I use my disapproving bully tone. "You have a house guest, and here you are skanking around the table, dripping your pussy cream all over the place, and ignoring your guest while you should be playing hostess! Have you no manners at all? I know you're nothing but a gutter slut, but at least try to act like a woman! Get up!"

I keep hold of her hair and all but drag her off the table to her feet. Her legs wobble slightly as she stands on them. I ignore Paige. "Find this boy's clothes. I'm sure he doesn't want to be standing here naked! People like clothes! People have modesty. Hurry up." I give her another swat on her bottom. It sends her scurrying to collect his clothes and bring them to me.

I swat her bottom again. "Don't just stand there! What are you, slut, stupid? Never mind, of course, you are! Go dress your guest! And for God's sake, be sweet about it! After all, he was kind enough to pound your disgusting little asshole with that cock of his! Show some appreciation! It's not many boys who would dare fuck something so dirty as your butt! You probably messed all over his dick! That's no way to thank him, is it! Go!"

Melanie hurries to find his briefs in the pile of clothes. She kneels and holds them as he steps into them. She pulls them up, moving quickly. I use the tip of my crop to swat the backs of her hands, searing a pink welt onto each and getting a hard yelp from her. I make her pull them back down to his ankles. Then pull them back up, slowly, her hands gently caressing his legs all the way up. It takes her a few minutes to get him dressed like that. I spend the time swatting her with the crop and scolding her for imagined sins. It keeps her being especially erotic and tender with Bryce.

Once he's dressed, I have her show him to a seat on the sofa. Then I have her kneel before him. I whisper to her so Bryce can't hear the instructions I give Melanie.

Melanie stays on her knees, her legs spread wide, her back up straight to show off her soft breasts to him. Very humbly, in the sugariest voice, Melanie has, she offers Bryce "Sir, I'm sorry for being such a lousy hostess, Sir. Please, Sir, please forgive me for thinking with my slutty pussy, Sir. Sir, may I Please be allowed to serve you a nice cup of coffee, or whatever you enjoy? Please Sir, please, please, allow me to this for you, Sir. Please."

Her begging wins. It's a good thing for Melanie, too. I told her to be humble and polite. And I told her that if she couldn't persuade this boy to overlook her sluttiness and accept her hospitality, I would be very disappointed in her. She knows that means punishment for her. But she convinced Bryce.

Melanie goes to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. I tell Paige to go sit beside Bryce and not to let him get lonely while he waits. She does. Bryce doesn't object at all to the naked 18-year-old, sexy girl sitting beside him. He asks her name. She tells him "skanky whore, Sir, Miss Rodgers' house slave and whore, Sir." Ah... she does so know her place.

I follow Melanie to the kitchen, crop in hand. I don't give her time to stop or to think. I keep the pressure on her. Or rather my crop does. Not more than a few seconds go by without its tip lightly tapping her somewhere to encourage her to hurry up. And to take care in making the coffee perfect.

Once she has a pot brewed, I have her pour a cup and take it to Bryce. She kneels before him, holding the cup out atop upturned palms in front of her nipples. "here is your coffee, Sir. Thank you for allowing this slut to serve you, Sir." Her voice is now sensually sweet.

I send Paige away, telling her to go kneel in Melanie's bedroom. She hurries off.

I tell Melanie to take a seat next to Bryce. While Bryce sips his coffee, I insist that Melanie "keeps him company like a polite slut." I explain, for both of their benefits, this means for her to talk to him. She's to answer every question of his fully and honestly. She's to tell him everything. And she's not to lower herself to asking him anything. He can tell her whatever he wishes for her to know. To ensure Melanie behaves, I stand there, crop in hand, arms crossed over my chest. I glare at her. She gets the hint.

Bryce hasn't a clue how to handle a conversation like this. Nor does he have a clue that this is just practice for him: soon, in a week or three, Penny will be where Melanie is now. He starts very uneasily. He asks her if she often "is with girls." Melanie confesses she's not. She's never done it before meeting me, and even now she only does it when I "force it on her." He follows up by asking if she enjoys girls. Melanie blushes brightly and shamefully tells him that she doesn't, except when I force it on her. Then her body loves it more than ever. But she hates it. "It's just so wrong! God didn't intend for women to be with women. He must hate me for doing it! But when Miss Rodgers forces me, I just can't make myself not do it!"

I send Sophie to fetch me a cup of coffee. Sophie serves me just as Melanie served Bryce. Only Sophie isn't the least bit uncomfortable doing it, unlike Melanie was.

Over the coffee, about half an hour, Melanie tells Bryce that "before Miss Rodgers," she'd only been with her ex-husband, Penny's father. And then she'd only had sex "the proper way," meaning missionary. Knowing her, probably with the lights off, too. She had two boyfriends after him, but never "whored herself" by sinning with premarital sex. Neither lasted that long, under a year, before moving on to greener pastures.

She tells him that she's never been into pain. That she is certain she doesn't like pain during sex. She doesn't remember demanding that he pinch her nipples as painfully as he could. But she admits they're a touch sore now. She apologizes for being such a slut. She tells him that her butt was a virgin. So far she's only had "toys" in it, the ones I "shoved up there" to teach her how to be the filthiest of whores. She tells him that her bottom isn't the least bit sore. And she tells him that her mouth was a virgin, too. She's only sucked on my toys as I taught her to perform. HE was the first man I made her service. She tells him that she remembers that. His cock was huge, and it strained her throat to the point she was sure she'd choke on it. But she didn't. And yes, she tasted his cum as she swallowed it. Still has a bit of the taste in her mouth.

The sexual conversation takes up the entire cup of coffee. I tell Melanie to go get another and serve it to him. She does. He accepts it from her hands. As he sips this one a little slower, the conversation turns away from sex. He's pretty well exhausted that topic.

She tells him about herself. How active she is in her church. How strongly she believes in God. How much she wishes Penny would be as strong in her faith. She tells him about her job and her friends.

At first, it took a few good croppings to get Melanie talking. But by the time Bryce finishes his second cup, they're chatting like old friends. Except that conversation is one way. Not one-sided, just one-way. Only she is giving out anything about herself. Bryce, and his life, are still a mystery to her. I'm sure Melanie has noticed that she's only one in the room without clothes on, but she seems to have pushed that bit of embarrassment aside.

By the time Bryce finishes his second cup, they've had at least an hour to chat. And it's just after one in the morning. Silently I cue Bryce that it's time to leave. He catches the cue and says that he needs to get home.

I tell Melanie to walk him to the door and give him the proper goodbye a lover should get after fucking a slut. I have her wrap one arm around his waist and cuddle close to him as she walks him to the door. She manages that rather comfortably.

1...456789