Unhappy Accidents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned in and spoke quietly. "I'm not saying that this decision is set squarely on your shoulders with all the pressure involved, what I'm saying is that this is absolutely your decision. It's yours alone to make. If it's ridiculous, say so. Denise and I are emotionally biased and can't be objective. We'll abide by your decision without a second thought."

"It is ridiculous," I thought to myself, else closed. But I worshipped the ground my sister walked on and would do anything to make her happy. "Completely and utterly ridiculous."

I opened my eyes. "I'm not saying no," I breathed. "But can any further discussions happen while we're not drunk?"

My sister and Denise agreed readily.

***

We discussed the matter a lot over the next few months. True to their word, they didn't pressure me. I didn't avoid the subject, discussing it readily, even if it was just for assurances. They may have put no pressure on me, but I knew they wanted those jobs and that house, so I owed it to them to not beat around the bush and wait until it was too late, that would have been a dick move. If I had no intention of going through with this, I should have said so up-front.

Connie and Denise got married in a quiet little legal ceremony in one of the parks on campus. Mom, dad and I attended, along with some members of the faculty. Several wished them luck in getting the house and the jobs, so clearly there was a lot of good will involved. It seemed more and more obvious to me that a child would cement the deal. Mom and dad brought up the notion of a donor, which only made sense. My sister and her new wife said they were looking into it, but no details beyond that.

A few weeks after the wedding, we were sitting around in their living room, just enjoying a beautiful summer evening. I was drinking a beer and they were having sangrias. I guess I'd known since the wedding what my answer was going to be, but it had taken me until now to get the courage up to say it. I steeled myself and finished my beer.

"Okay, I'm in." I said with what I hoped sounded like resolve. "So how do we do this?"

There was silence from the two of them for several moments as they tried to digest that I had agreed to their crazy little plan. Denise stared at me dumbly. "Well, you're the straight male, shouldn't you know how this works already?"

"Dear, hush," Connie said, quieting her spouse and looking at me steadily. "John, are you sure? I know we said we would need or want nothing from you, but this is still a big emotional commitment on your part. I want you to be absolutely certain."

"I guess I am," I said quietly. "I want to do this, sis. For you. I'll do anything to make you happy."

Connie hugged me tightly, her body trembling. "Thank you so much... thank you..."

When she pulled back from the hug there were tears in her eyes and she wiped them away. "I guess now comes the logistics part, hm? We have to decide how to get my wife pregnant."

"I'm gonna need to be drunk," Denise said, sipping at her wine. "Johnny here may be hunky, but he's still a man and that's squick to me. I need to be drunk, at least the first time."

"First time?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Well, sure," Connie reasoned, smiling. "There's absolutely no guarantee that you'll knock her up the first time you two... have sex. It might take a few sessions, after all. We'll make sure that she's ovulating and really fertile when you try."

"Oh," I said, realizing exactly how dumb I must have sounded at that moment. "That makes sense. Guess I never really considered that aspect of it."

"Understandable," my sister said. "This whole situation is a little unusual, after all. I guess what counts is how you two are comfortable with it."

"Yah." Denise and I said in unison.

"Denise, you can't be white-girl wasted," Connie mentioned, looking at her wife. "There's not enough research yet on how much alcohol affects a child, even on the night of conception. Tipsy is one thing, blind drunk is another."

"What about me?" I asked.

"Probably even less of a chance, but I don't want to see my baby brother shit-faced fucking my wife." Connie replied.

"Yeah, where are you even going to be during all this?" I asked, finally voicing a question that had been niggling in the back of my mind. "Fucking my sister's wife to get her pregnant is weird enough, but we've never really discussed where you'll be during all of this sex."

"Well, we've never discussed where I'll be with you," Connie corrected, taking another drink. "Denise and I have discussed it at length. Should I be nowhere to be found, should I be nearby in the house..."

"Or in the room while we do it." Denise added, drunk enough to crack open the one prospect everyone seemed to be avoiding.

"That... seems a little strange, given how awkward this whole thing is to begin with." I said finally. "I mean, I've read my share of Margaret Atwood, so I know about the whole 'wife in the room while her husband gets the substitute pregnant' thing, but this is not an Atwood dystopia either."

"Yeah, it's a little weird," Denise agreed. "Even before we had considered this with you or even discussed having kids, I guess Connie and I just figured she'd be there if I ever had sex with a guy. Hell, it was likely to be a threesome, since he wasn't a blood relative. But I can't imagine having sex with any guy if Connie isn't at least nearby. She's my wife, after all."

I think Connie was keeping quiet because it was Denise and I who were going to be having sex and conceiving this kid, so her opinion and wishes more or less didn't count as much. If her presence interfered with conception, why were we doing any of this?

"Denise," I said, turning to look at her. "Be completely honest with me- do you want Connie to be present when we do this?"

"I... I really do," she said, trying to sound confident in her answer. "I don't know if I could do this without her. I'm not trying to be a perv, John, honest. I think I need her there so I don't feel alone or threatened."

I nodded. I knew she didn't consider me a threat, but there was a principal involved. "I think I can possibly do this if Connie is there, or in spite of her being there. Sis, what do you think?"

Connie paused before answering. "Watching my little brother fuck my wife and have a baby with her sounds weird, but Denise and I agreed that ultimately we both want me to be there. I want to be there when my child is conceived."

"Well I guess I'm definitely going to go light on the drinking," I laughed. "My urge is to get so drunk that I wouldn't be able to get it up."

"Am I not hot enough to give you an erection?" Denise demanded.

"Oh, stop," Connie hissed, shushing her wife, who giggled. "Be nice or no nookie for you. Johnny, if you're truly willing to do this, then thank you. I owe you everything. I guess we'll let you know when Denise is ovulating and invite you over?"

"I guess that's how it'll work, yeah." I answered, shrugged. "Weirdest booty call ever."

"Let's just agree to not use awkward language about it from now on," Connie sighed. "Can we agree on that?"

"I can," Denise purred, standing up and then sitting on my lap, grinding her ass into me. "He won't be able to get enough of thisssssssssss..."

"Oh, for the love of God, stop!" Connie exclaimed while I laughed and smacked her wife's behind. I'm not sure this was exactly what she'd signed up for.

***

"You sure you're okay to do this?" Connie asked for the twentieth time over text messaging. I know she was nervous, but this was getting ridiculous.

"Well, now that you mention it..." I replied, smiling evilly.

"Oh, God, Johnny, I'm so sorry! I knew we pushed you too hard! I'm sorry, please forgive me!"

"Relax, I'm just fucking with your head." I messaged, ending her torture. "You're being crazy paranoid, just calm down and think of the positives. Denise is fertile, we're gonna try and get her pregnant. Look forward to it."

"You're right, I'm just stressing," she admitted. "Denise hasn't been helping, she's been walking around in skimpy lingerie all day, talking about finally getting some d and making pumping-thrusting motions with her hips."

"So pin her down and fuck the shit out of her until she behaves," was my response. "Might make my life a little easier later in any event."

"..."

"I'll be over after I fix the sink in mom and dad's bathroom. Relax, sis, it'll be fine. This is what you were hoping for, remember? Things are going according to plan."

"That's true. Okay, I'll see you in a few hours. We'll have spaghetti and wine ready. Love you!"

"Love you too, sis."

***

Denise and Connie answered the door together and said hello. I smiled somewhat awkwardly and held up a bouquet of flowers. Both girls stared at the flowers for a moment, unsure of what to say. I shifted back and forth from foot-to-foot.

"Who... who are they for?" Denise asked.

"I don't know," I answered, shrugging. "I always bring flowers when I'm gonna have sex."

"Oh, you sound pretty sure of yourself," Denise teased, taking the flowers. I noticed now that she was wearing a snug t-shirt and jeans, along with sandals. She was wearing her hair back in a ponytail. She saw me noticing and blushed a little.

"Yeah, I've got blowjob hair," she admitted. "I've been watching videos online about how to do them and keeping your hair down may be sexy, but it'll interfere. Well, that and block your sister's view."

I looked at Connie. "You decided to stay with us?"

"I... yeah," she said quietly, going pink. "Not only do I want to be there for Denise, but I think I wanna be there when my child is conceived."

"Uh, may I come in?" I asked, smiling. "Awkward conversation to have in a doorway."

"Oh, shit, yeah." Denise said hastily. Stepping aside and gesturing for me to enter. As my sister had mentioned in our earlier conversation, there was lovely Italian food waiting for us. Connie took the flowers from me and found a vase to put them in while Denise led me to the table and sat me down. They then both sat and began sharing the food. Knowing that this entire lead-up would be awkward, I smiled and tried to make them relax.

"Look, I know this is going to be a strange evening for all of us, one way or another." I began. "Denise is having sex with a man for the first time, not to mention her wife's younger brother, Connie's younger brother is about to try and get her wife pregnant, and I'm trying to impregnate my sister's wife. Everything about this situation is weird."

They both nodded.

"So the way I look at it, and I've been thinking about this, we should just throw our concerns and reservations to the wind. If we're going to do this, let's just go for it. Let's not be awkward. I'll do everything I can to make this a good experience for Denise."

"I'd appreciate that." Denise said quietly.

"After all," I added. "If we don't get her pregnant tonight, we're gonna have to keep trying, and I'd rather have her looking forward to it, rather than dreading it."

Denise snickered and even Connie smirked as I did an impression of Denise, rolling her eyes. "Oh God, Connie, your dumb little brother is coming over to fuck me again, it's gonna be so annoying. He keeps missing my G-spot and won't choose a position..."

Denise finally reined in her giggling. "Well I'm glad you intend to find my G-spot, that'll make things easier, for sure. I've been practicing blowjobs on dildos, so with any luck I won't be completely hopeless."

Dinner was pleasant and I managed to make them relax, even Connie, who seemed more nervous than Denise, even though she wasn't the one having sex. I guess I didn't blame her. I didn't want her to be unhappy, I was doing this for her, after all.

Dinner was finished and Denise had finished a third glass of wine, so she was feeling mellow and open. They cleaned off the table and then Denise went and turned on a music station on the TV before smiling at me. "Care to dance?" she asked.

I joined her and we danced slowly around the room while Connie watched from the couch, sitting with her feet under her and drinking another glass of wine. I reminded myself to not be delicate with Denise and held her close while we danced, our bodies pressed so we could get used to the feel of one another. Her eyes widened at first, but then she smiled, realizing what I was doing.

"Clever boy," she said, putting her hands on my back. "A little bit of naughty dancing will probably help."

"Well, you're not wearing a bra, so I'm already noticing." I said, grinning. Indeed, her nipples were poking me in the chest and she blushed. I gripped her back a little tighter, keeping her pressed to me. "I guess I'm the veteran here, since I know my way around a girl and this is your first time with a guy."

She nodded. "Connie says she was the one who taught you how to kiss. I know how good she is, so you must be pretty good, right?"

I replied by kissing her. She stiffened for a moment and drew in a breath, but then responded in kind, her body melting into mine. Her hands moved down to my butt and squeezed my cheeks. She moaned and her tongue began to tangle with mine. I felt her squirming her chest against me. I was glad she was putting her reservations and nervousness aside and just going for it, this was the only way this would work.

"Mmmmmmm, she did teach you," Denise murmured through the kiss, her eyes closed. "I hope you're as good at licking pussy."

"Well I didn't teach him that." Connie said from the couch. "Whatever he knows, he learned on his own."

"Care for a demonstration?" I asked, my hands fondling her ass cheeks, much as she was doing to me. I was gently pressing my hips forward, my cock pressing against her through our pants.

"I think I'm buzzed enough for that," she breathed, her eyes shining. "Let's go!"

She took my hand and led me over to the big, plush chair. She was beginning to undo her pants when I stopped her.

"Allow me." I said quietly.

She nodded and I gently eased her into the chair. I kept eye contact with her while I unbuttoned her jeans and slowly slid them off. She was more tan than my sister, but hardly swarthy. She was blushing furiously as her tiny thong panties were exposed.

"Why so nervous?" I asked, smiling. "I've seen you in bra and panties before, not to mention buck naked that one time. I think you've got a great body."

"For real?" she asked, smiling hopefully.

"Same as I've always told you," Connie mentioned from her place nearby. "Now a straight guy told you so."

"I guess that's a pretty good enduhhhhhmmmmmmmm..." Denise gasped as I eased my face between her legs and nipped her pussylips through her panties. She shivered and gripped the arms of the chair and squirmed around me, her feet suddenly on the cushion. "Ohhh, shit..."

I decided to keep going, not full-tilt but to not let her relax. I held onto her thighs and began licking at the lacy fabric of her thong, which was already warm and even a little wet before I started. Denise let her head fall back and she moaned as I dragged my tongue up and down the front panel of her panties. I nipped gently again, pulling on the fabric. Her legs squirmed and she grew wet rapidly.

"Oh, Jesus," she hissed. "He's got some skills."

I looked up at her while licking her and was pleased to see her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. One of her hands moved in and rested on the back of my head, fingers kneading in my hair. I nipped at her inner thigh, eliciting another gasp.

I took the edge of her panties between my teeth and began tugging them away, sliding my hands in to hook my thumbs into the garment and slowly sliding them down. She looked down at me with glazed eyes as she lifted her behind, allowing me to work them down her thighs. As I slid her thong off, Denise pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her completely naked. She wasn't gorgeous the way my sister was, but she was attractive enough that I wanted to fuck her.

I tossed her panties aside and leaned back in, licking her glistening pussy without hesitation. Denise groaned again as I slid my tongue up and down her netherlips, parting them. My tongue slithered around her clit and she pushed her hips against my face. Her hands moved up to her breasts and massaged them while I lapped at her.

I took a quick look up while my tongue teased her clit. I could see her kneading her breasts eagerly, her eyes narrowed as she stared over my head, past me. I realized she was maintaining eye contact with my sister. I reminded myself how important this was for both of them, but was also acutely aware that my sister was in the room, just a few feet behind me, watching me lick her wife's pussy.

And I could feel myself getting harder.

I pushed my tongue inside Denise and she gasped sharply and almost spasmed around me. Her earthy taste in my mouth urged me to get farther inside her. I was thrilled with how she was responding and my hands left her thighs to move up to her breasts, groping them along with her. Denise groaned shamelessly and her legs hooked around my back, keeping me in place.

"Gnnnnnnn, that's good..." she breathed, squirming beneath my touch. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and I pinched them and gave them a tug. Her pussy was sloppy-wet around my tongue, her arousal glistening on my chin. I lashed her insides mercilessly, seeing what it took to make her cum.

I had my answer seconds later when she gripped my head suddenly, nails digging into my skull and her legs constricting around me. She jammed her hips against my face and wailed loudly, writhing as she came.

"Wow, well done, John," Connie mused from the couch. "I normally make her bury her face in a pillow if I think she's gonna scream, but you got her there so quickly I didn't think of it."

"Thanks," I breathed as I pulled back from between Denise's legs while she sagged into the chair, sighing heavily and caressing herself languidly. "I aim to please."

"You only get to do that once or I'll be too pooped to fuck," Denise murmured, one of her hands now playing with her sticky pussy. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and tasted herself, humming contentedly. "So can I try sucking your dick now? I've been practicing just for the occasion."

I looked briefly at Connie and she nodded subtly. It still felt weird, getting naked in front of my sister, but by her own admission she'd seen me naked recently and there was no hiding the bulge in my jeans in any event. I stripped off my t-shirt and then undid my pants, beginning to hike them down.

"Uh-uh," Denise chided, reaching over to take hold of me. "My turn..."

I watched as she undid my pants and pulled them down, leaving me in my boxers. I stepped out of the puddle of my jeans and waited while she ran her hand over the silky material of my underwear, her fingers tracing around my prominent erection. Then her hand slipped in the hold in the front of my boxers and took hold of my shaft gently.

"Oh, goodness," she murmured as she felt me. "It's soft and hard all at once, more than any dildo I've tried. And big, full balls, too."

"Just warning you now, I cum a lot." I said, smiling.

"Good to know," Denise replied, withdrawing her hand and then pulling my boxers down, allowing my hard cock to spring free. "But I'm not planning on swallowing, it's all going in me, right?"

She looked past me and grinned at Connie. "We were right about how big he is."

"Glad to hear it," Connie replied somewhat evenly. "Now what are you going to do with it?"

Denise leaned in and started by kissing the head of my cock, then swirling her tongue around the tip. Her hand moved gently along the shaft while she teased me. Slowly, she took the head in her mouth and pushed down the length a little bit.