Unhappy Accidents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie nodded and hurried us to the SUV. I got Denise into her seat while my sister revved the engine. I was barely into my seat in the back and hadn't even closed the door before Connie gunned it and we took off in a peel of rubber, Denise letting out a whoop of delight.

"You sure know how to show a girl a good time," Denise cackled, not mentioning who she was talking to. "Connie, I am so fucking turned on right now! Find us a dark place so I can crawl in the back and fuck Johnny."

"You're going to ruin the upholstery again..." my sister sighed, trying to feign exasperation, but her smile in the rear-view mirror indicated she meant none of it. Clearly, getting a child was more important than sticky backseat upholstery.

"But just control yourself, missy," she said sternly, reaching over and putting a hand on top of Denise's, as her wife tried to unbuckle herself, seemingly not willing to wait long enough to arrive at a dark corner somewhere. "I don't want to have to explain to a passing cop why my wife is stuck with her ass in the air crawling into the back seat where my younger brother is waiting. Patience, woman."

Denise huffed but did as she was told. We drove about five minutes to a country rode and pulled off into a clutch of trees. Aside from any marauding deer, there was no way anyone was going to notice us. Denise was already unbuckling as Connie killed the engine and turned off the lights.

"Fuck yeah!" said Denise huskily as she crawled into the back over the console and scrabbled onto my lap, straddling me. I was barely ready before she was kissing me eagerly, her tongue massaging my tonsils.

"So much for conceiving our child with dignity." Connie said dryly, turning around in her seat and watching, trying to look unimpressed with her wife's wanton behaviour.

"We'll lie and tell them it was done to impeccable British manners." Denise mumbled through our kiss. My hands came to rest on her ass over her skirt and it was then that I noticed she wasn't wearing panties.

"Took 'em off in the bathroom at the club," she said, pausing the kiss to grin at me and wiggle her behind. "Just in case the opportunity arose to let you fuck me on the dance floor somehow."

"Oh my God," Connie moaned almost in despair, her head drooping. "Forget the back seat of our car, our child was almost conceived on a dance floor? Thank God for those two assholes who tried to assault you."

"Oh, east a dick, priss," Denise shot back, kissing me again. "Just not this one, it's mine."

I returned the kiss now, my hands fondling and massaging her ass, reaching under her skirt. She moaned into my mouth as I pulled her cheeks apart, stretching her. I could feel myself getting hard and Denise must have as well, because she broke the kiss and looked at me lustily.

"Hope you haven't forgotten how to lick a pussy since last time," she almost panted. "Because I feel like a little more practice sucking dick..."

She then laid my down lengthwise on the back seat and began stripping my pants off, followed by my boxers. My cock sprang free of its confines and she took hold of it immediately as she moved around until she was straddling my face, still wearing her frilly skirt. I wasted no time and took hold of her cheeks again, my tongue lapping hungrily at her wet, hairless pussy. She groaned and arched her back for a moment before leaning down my body and taking my cock inside her mouth, beginning to bob up and down with eagerness.

My tongue snaked into her womanhood while my fingers pulled her cheeks apart and played with her puckered knot. Denise shuddered over me, moaning around my cock.

"Gnnnnn, you bastard," she grunted. "How did you know about my ass?"

I didn't respond by pushed my index finger inside her, up to the first knuckle, then the second. I wiggled the finger inside her, even as I tongued her pussy. She squirmed on top of me, her wet mouth moving up and down my shaft. She wiggled out of her tight shirt and I could feel her soft breasts pressed to my abdomen.

Before long, I had my finger pushed inside her ass to the base knuckle and she squeezed me tight. Her slick pussy was getting warmer with each passing moment. Finally, her mouth came off my dick and she sat up, panting and she ground down on my face.

"It's time, big man," she said in a husky voice. "I'm gonna ride this dick and you're gonna cum in me. Connie, get over here and watch!"

My sister, whom I could not see yet because of Denise's skirt over my face, opened her door and came around to the opposite side, opening the rear door now near my feet. It was a warm night out and she knelt down, watching intently. I couldn't see her, but I felt her there, resting her hands against the seat.

I felt a hand take hold of my cock, shifting it around gently until it was poised at the entrance of Denise's pussy, which hovered right about it. I shivered at the touch. Whose hand was that? The way it was holding me, it almost felt like it couldn't be Denise's. Did I dare think that?

Denise groaned in pleasure as she sank down onto slowly, eventually taking me all the way inside her. It was a tight fit, very tight, but she managed it. I bottomed out in her and she was breathing heavily as she tried to adjust, resting her hands on my thighs. The exquisite, wet heat of her pussy hand engulfed me and I closed my eyes, letting her take over.

"Just breathe, baby..." I heard my sister say gently. "Take it nice and slow."

"It feels so good... so full..." Denise rasped, moving around a tiny bit, trying to adjust. "Oh, God, Connie..."

"I know," my sister agreed. "Go easy on yourself, my love."

Denise finally exhaled slowly, seeming to find herself. She began to rise up and sink down on me in a controlled manner and I did next to nothing, simply putting my hands on her ass cheeks to help steady her. She clearly remembered my instructions from our first fucking session, because she began trying to squeeze me with her pussy muscles in a rhythm as she went up and down.

I felt her lean forward and then heard Denise and my sister kissing, moaning into one another's mouths. The angle of penetration changed slightly, causing Denise and I to shudder. Her up and down motion became more of a rocking motion as she continued to kiss Connie. Reverse cowboy was one of my favourite positions anyway, this whole business of fucking my sister's wife made it more erotic than ever. I simply kept hold of her ass, squeezing and caressing those cheeks.

Two set of hands on my legs now, Denise's on my thighs and Connie's on my shins, no doubt steadying herself as she knelt in the door of the SUV. My legs were splayed awkwardly out to the sides, however, not exiting the vehicle and it was getting a tad uncomfortable, given all the squirming Denise was doing. My sister seemed to pick up on this.

"Denise, let me move Johnny's legs so he's more comfortable," she said, taking hold of my shins. "We can put his knees closer to me so he can bend them and not be cramped."

"Mmm-hmm!" Denise agreed, apparently beyond real words while she continued to fuck me. She paused long enough to rise up, leaving only the tip of my cock inside her while Connie tugged on my legs, urging me to wiggle down the seat. I sighed in relief as my feet came out of the vehicle and encountered open air. I then relaxed my knees, which were now on either side of my sister. Wasting no time, Denise sank down onto me again.

"Mmmmm, fuck yes," she breathed, resuming her rhythm. "What a wonderful way to procreate..."

Then they were kissing again and I could feel them fondling one another. A hand came down and was massaging her pussylips, clit and my cock as it slid in and out of Denise. Once again, I couldn't tell who it belonged to, but I was almost beyond being able to care. The fingers fluttered against the underside of my shaft, along that large, sensitive vein that ran its length. Between that and the velvet grip of Denise's pussy, I was in heaven.

She was trembling and my sister began gently urging her to cum. Denise rode faster and faster, her body now damp with sweat as she approached her climax. The hand kept playing with us while Denise whimpered and moaned, every moment bringing her closer to orgasm.

"Johnny, cum in my wife," my sister almost begged of me. "Cum deep in her and give us your baby. I love you, Johnny!"

"I love you too, sis!" I breathed, beginning to work my hips in response to the tingling buildup inside me. Could I last longer than this? Yes, but I was here to cum deep inside Denise while getting her off, not keep going until I was ready.

Denise Pushed down hard, fighting back a loud groan while arching her back. I pushed up, hard as I could inside her. She let out a close-mouth scream and began shaking uncontrollably. I sighed deeply as I began cumming, pumping deep inside her. She ground and writhed on me, her pussy clenching me savagely, greedy for my offering.

Connie leaned in and caught her as she sagged forward, seemingly exhausted. She held her wife for several seconds, while I slowly relaxed, coming down from my own orgasm. My cock still throbbed and pulsed inside her, pinning her to me. Denise eventually sighed, sitting up and then leaning backward. I put my hands on her shoulder blades and let her slowly lay back on me. Her knees were still bent at my sides. My sister must have had a lovely view of her wife impaled on my manhood, still deep inside her.

"Mmmmm, thank you." Denise purred, smiling at me, her face next to mine. We kissed deeply and slowly, basking in the glow of our lovemaking. My hands came up over her to rest on her breasts and her hands rested on top of mine.

"My pleasure, I promise." I replied, even as our tongues tangled between our mouths. Connie's hands were still on my thighs, she was no doubt still staring at Denise's pussy, full of her younger brother's cock.

Then I felt Connie leaning in and placing gentle kisses on her wife's netherlips. Her mouth was so close to my manhood that if I hadn't already been hard, I would have been again, instantly. Any touch of her skin sent shivers of forbidden delight through me. Denise trembled at her kisses, once again caught between my sister's and my affections.

"Thank you, Johnny," murmured my sister from between my legs. "You'll never know how much this means to us."

One of her kisses touched not only Denise's pussy, but the underside of my cock. I couldn't be sure it wasn't intentional, but I knew I'd never have the courage to ask. Did it really matter? Wasn't I doing all this for her anyway?

***

I escorted them back to their dorm, with Denise wearing a silly grin like she was on Cloud Nine. She kissed me deeply, said goodnight and tottered off to their bedroom. That left me alone with Connie, who was standing at my side, watching her. Once the door was closed, she turned in to face me, smiling at me, her eyes shining with love.

"You are so incredible, you know?" she mentioned as she hugged me. "What kind of brother can put up with his sister's crazy notions the way you do?"

"Maybe other guys just need an amazing sister like I have." I replied, stroking her hair and kissing the top of her head. "Bully for them if they don't."

She looked up at me, her dark eyes deeper than time itself. "How about that lesson review?"

I smiled. "Just a quick one, you'd better get into your wife, in case she's really conceiving."

Connie nodded, but moved her face closer to mine, her eyes closed. I leaned down into her.

Our lips met and this time, nothing interrupted the loving kiss we shared in the darkness of her apartment.

***

"Cripes, again?" I laughed as I lay on my bed, looking at the ceiling. My parents were out and it was safe to have this conversation. "Maybe I should get a fertility test or something."

"I somehow doubt that's the issue," Connie replied, giggling. "Denise had been on birth control to manage ovarian cysts before we asked you to get her pregnant and sometimes it can take a few months for those hormones to work their way out of a girl's system. Three's a charm anyway, right?"

"Never let it be said that John Ballard is a quitter," I announced, actually pleased that I'd be repeating my tryst with her wife. "Name the time and place, sis. I'll be there."

"Her fertility peak is next Tuesday, does that work for you?" Connie asked. "Wednesday is a close second, if you can't make it."

"I love that you guys have this down to a science," I chuckled. "I'm surprised you don't have a peak hour and minute you want me to gush in her."

"You've got the gushing part right," she almost muttered. "This may sound weird, but I went down on her about six hours after the last time you fucked her and still got a face full of your jizz when she came."

"Sorry, not sorry, sis," I laughed, trying to picture it. "Serve you right for getting greedy. Back in the olden days, people who wanted babies just fucked every chance they got, hoping to get lucky. Be thankful we're not trying it that way."

"Point taken, Captain Caveman," she sighed. "Pretty sure that if Denise weren't so busy trying to get her doctorate that she actually wouldn't mind that method, rutting like Neanderthals continuously and milking you for all the white water you could give her. You're turning her into a lousy lesbian."

"I doubt that," I snorted. "She's got you to go back to. You'd make a gay man straight, sis."

"Well, thank you for the compliment," she said airily. "So Tuesday works?"

"Works for me."

"Good. I think we'll stay in this time," she concluded. "I found being sober wasn't that much fun and I don't need another upholstery cleaning bill. We'll see you here. Love you, bro."

"Love you too, sis."

I ended the call and started at my ceiling again, smiling. It would Denise I'd be fucking, but it was Connie's beautiful face that wouldn't leave my thoughts.

A part of me wished she hadn't been my sister.

***

There'd been a lot of wine drunk at dinner before we'd gone to the bedroom. Denise was good and buzzed, her inhibitions out the window, with Connie's not much further behind. Even I was feeling rather blitzed, heartily approving of my sister sitting next to us on the bed, wearing only a thin, cropped tank top and some tiny panties. She was watching intently as Denise knelt on all fours with me behind her, my hips smacking off her ass as I fucked her doggie-style.

"Does he feel good tonight?" Connie asked as she watched Denise thrust back against me. She was caressing her breasts through her tank top with one hand while the other was massaging her pussy through her thong panties. It was so hard not to blatantly stare at my sister, even while I fucked her wife.

"Gnnnnn, so good..." Denise moaned, her breasts swaying beneath her as we fucked heatedly. She and I had gotten naked quickly, but Denise kept coaxing Connie out of more of her clothes, apparently hoping to lick my sister's pussy even while I fucked her. "He's so deep in me, Connie..."

"Mmmmm, tell me, my love," Connie purred, her face flushed with desire. "Tell me how my baby brother feels inside you."

"He's... so big in me," Denise almost wheezed, grinding her ass in circles on me. "His cock is warm and throbbing, silky and hard all at once! Uhn! It's hitting all the right spots! I'm trying to squeeze him with my cunt, but he makes me weak in the elbows and knees..."

"Keep it up, lover, he's going to give us a baby," Connie cooed, her hand snaking inside her panties to rub her slit directly. "I'll bet it feels so good inside you."

"Yessssss," Denise hissed. "Goddammit, Connie, get in front of me already and let me lick your cunt!"

My sister was too drunk and apparently too horny to care at this point that we'd basically be sharing her wife. She stripped out of her wet panties, exposing her smooth pussylips to me and then pulled off her tank top, her opulent, perfect breasts springing free. She sidled over on the bed in front of Denise, resting her back against the headboard and spreading her legs wide. She smiled wickedly at her wife and used her fingers to spread her netherlips wide, exposing her glorious inner pink. She either didn't remember I was there or was beyond caring. Either way, I stared without reservation, enchanted at the sight of my sister's naked body, so close to me.

Denise moved forward between Connie's legs, compelling me to follow so I stayed inside her. I gripped her hips hard and thrust inside her, even as she leaned down to begin licking my sister's snatch. She moaned loudly into Connie, making her shudder. Our eyes met and locked, bodies bound together by Denise between us. I could see the glazed, liquid lust in my sister's eyes, her fingers knotted in her wife's curly brown hair. Denise was lapping at her pussy hungrily, making Connie squirm and tremble.

My mind, blurred with alcohol and overwhelming sexual desire, entertained no notions whatsoever of the taboo nature of our actions. Nothing could have been further from our minds than any relevant social mores outside those dorm room walls. There was only the three of us in that little microcosm. Everything else was completely irrelevant.

Denise buried her face even deeper in my sister's pussy, even while I was thumping home into hers. I reached beneath her and fondled her breasts, sending shudders through her and making her moan inside Connie again. Meanwhile, Connie's eyes were locked with mine, while she fondled her own breasts and undulated her hips against Denise's mouth. Even in the dim light, I could see the sheen of sweat on their sensual bodies, a thrilling sign of our exertions in pleasuring one another.

Denise's molten pussy gripped me, massaging me while she tongue-fucked my sister. All of us were squirming and grinding, moaning and panting. This spontaneous threesome was making us all hotter than we could have imagined and drove us toward a staggering shared climax. Denise was trembling fitfully beneath me while Connie had thrown her head back, eyes shut as she mauled her breasts. My fingers squeezed Denise's hips tight, the heat boiling up in my loins.

"Gonna cum!" Denise squeaked from between Connie's legs.

"Oh, God!" my sister rasped, arching her back and lifting her hips to press against her wife's face.

"Connie!" I moaned through clenched teeth.

Denise squealed into my sister's pussy as she came violently, while Connie twisted and writhed, willing herself not to scream but letting out a shameless groan of pure pleasure. I jackhammered my hips against Denise's ass, unloading a torrent of cum inside her, the biggest one yet. My head was spinning, although whether this was from a combination of alcohol and a racing heart or from sheer bliss I don't know.

Denise collapsed into Connie's lap and I sagged down on top of her, panting in exhaustion. My face rested on her back while I tried to catch my breath. I could hear her heart thundering in her chest and feel my own pounding. As I rose, Denise grappled onto Connie and pulled her down so that she was lying beneath her wife, her legs spread around Denise's and mine. Denise laid on her and they wrapped their arms around one another, kissing hungrily. I was still inside Denise, acutely aware of how close my sister's pussy was to my cock, I could almost feel it.

I massaged Denise's ass while they squirmed against one another, moaning and whispering like lovers. Denise slowly squirmed forward until I slid out of her. My hard, throbbing cock stood straight in front of me, still oozing cum. I moved to the side of the bed and lay down, breathing heavily, my sister and her wide still swallowing one another's tongues right next to me. I could feel their soft, warm bodies pressed to my side.

Denise ended the kiss and looked over at me, her gaze trailing down my body until she saw my still erect manhood. She smiled wickedly and moved toward it, massaging me with her hand and kissing the shaft. I closed my eyes and let her do what she liked. I felt Connie shift over and then nudged me into the center of the bed, Denise still kissing my cock.