Unhappy Accidents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," she hummed around me. "It's really different."

She then started bobbing back and forth slowly, moving slightly down my length with each movement. She certainly didn't get all the way down, but she made it maybe halfway before stopping and holding still, feeling me inside her mouth.

I watched as she began moving back and forth again, keeping her hand fixed around the base of my cock. I could feel her sliding her tongue around experimentally while she sucked on me. I could hear Connie shifting behind me on the couch while she watched. I was standing off to the side, so she had a pretty good view of what her wife was doing to me.

Denise pulled her mouth off me and breathed heavily, her eyes glazed with lust. She looked up at me, still pumping my cock with her hand. "I think you need to fuck me now, Johnny. Where should we do it?"

I looked over at Connie, waiting for her input. She fidgeted for a moment and took a deep breath. "Let's go with the plan we discussed, Denise."

Denise nodded and took me by the hand, leading me to the bedroom. Connie stood up and followed, closing the door. The room was dimly lit from a rock salt lamp in the corner. Denise's hand was back on my cock, stroking steadily as if to make sure my erection went nowhere.

"Johnny, since Denise wants me to feel like a part of this whole experience, I'm going to sit back on the bed," my sister said. "Then Denise is going to lie back on me and I'll hold her while you kneel between her legs. From there, you can fuck her and cum in her."

I nodded. I found myself wondering if Connie was going to get naked, not sure if the idea excited me or not. Thankfully, she simply climbed onto the bed, fully clothed, sitting back against the headboard with her knees bent and legs spread. She nodded to her wife and Denise led me over to the bed. She crawled onto the bed on all fours, looking back at me and smiling before wiggling her butt. I could see her wet pussy in the dim light before she turned over and laid back on my sister. They looked at one another and kissed lovingly while Denise spread her legs wide for me. She then looked at me, smiling. "Give me that dick, big boy..."

I moved in and knelt in front of her, sidling forward. I chuckled as my throbbing erection hovered over her hips. "I know you two aren't very good at this, but if Denise is gonna lie like that, I either need to pull her up by her hips or lie down on her, which might put me in the middle of anything you have planned. What do you want to do?"

They looked at one another for a moment and then Connie pulled Denise farther up so that she wasn't so much laying in her lap as sitting back against her. My sister's hands came to rest on her wife's breasts and they looked at me expectantly. "Better?"

I nodded. "I can work with that." I moved in closer and took gentle hold of Denise's hips. I lifted her onto my thighs while Connie kept hold of her breasts. I avoided looking directly into my sister's eyes while I positioned Denise on me, lining up my cock with her gooey pussy.

"This... will be an odd question to ask, but," I said somewhat uncertainly. "I know I'm here to impregnate Denise, so, do you want me to just put myself in her and go until I cum or do you want me to fuck her? Like I'm fucking a girl I want to make cum."

Denise smiled. "That's thoughtful of you, Johnny. And we've discussed it. You're my only man, so please fuck me and you can make me cum. I intend to enjoy this."

I nodded again and settled in a little more. I placed the head of my cock at her entrance, teasing it against her clit, making her shiver and giggle. Then I slid it up and down her lips, parting them slightly, before pushing forward gently until the tip was about to enter her.

"May I?" I asked, something I did with every girl. They both smiled and nodded. I eased my hips forward and slid my cock gently inside her. Denise stiffened and took a deep breath. I was halfway inside her now and paused, gauging her reaction.

"Gnnnn, you can feel it throb in you..." she breathed, looking at me with glassy eyes. Her hands reached back and held Connie's shoulders. Connie was staring rapt at her wife's pussy, with my cock sliding inside her. I pushed forward again and Denise groaned flexing her fingers and squirming, her eyes closed. Her curly brown hair spread out over my sister's chest.

"Thank you, Johnny," murmured my beloved sister. "Thank you so much for doing this. Give me and my wife a baby..."

Her pussy was certainly wet enough and I began to move back and forth with my hips, pushing my cock a little further into her each time, but taking it slow. I didn't want to hurt her. If Denise didn't get pregnant this time, it wouldn't do to have her dreading another session. I maintained a nice, slow rhythm, allowing her to adjust.

"That feels... really good..." Denise breathed, looking at me. "Bettern'n a dildo..."

She turned her head and pressed her lips to my sister's, the two of them kissing hungrily. I tried not to watch, but it was really turning me on to see my sister do this with her wife. I found myself wanting more. But I was here to give them a baby, and apparently make Denise cum, so I'd focus on that. Hell, I was getting to fuck a girl and cum in her, who was I to complain?

"Nnnnn, go faster, Johnny..." Denise moaned while my sister kissed her. Their tongues tangled and Connie squeezed Denise's breasts and pinched her nipples. Denise groaned and her hands came down and stroked my forearms. She was not only caressing me, but feeling my muscles and it occurred to me that she might like my strength.

I not only began moving back and forth more quickly but strongly, pumping into her and she gasped loudly, breaking the kiss and looking at me with wide eyes. "Oh my God, yesssss," she panted. "Mmmmm, more of that!"

"Try squeezing your pussy around me," I said as I held onto her. "You'll like it."

She tried to squeeze, letting out little gasps as did so. I could feel her tighten around my cock. I moved closer and she keened as I pushed deeper inside her. One of her hands snaked down and began massaging her clit, stopping to feel the top of my shaft as it slid wetly in and out of her. She kept squeezing, trying to match my rhythm. I glanced up and looked at Connie- her face was flushed, but she was watching her wife intently, lost in the sight of her.

"Unh, oh God," Denise grunted, her body starting to shake. "Oh, Jesus, I'm gonna... fuck!"

Connie jammed her mouth against Denise's, kissing her fiercely as her wife contorted and writhed, screaming as she came. I held her hips tight, feeling her pussy clamp down around me, fluttering through orgasm. I allowed myself to pass over the threshold of no return, the tingling heat spreading through me.

"Gonna cum!" I said in a strained voice, pushing as far in as I could and remain kneeling. Denise nodded her head eagerly even as she kissed my sister, moaning her assent. I sighed and jammed my hips forward, burying myself in her. Denise sent rigid and screamed again into Connie's mouth. My pearly cum inundated her pussy, with my body heaving against her.

I relaxed, sagging in on myself, kneeling between Denise's legs and my cock still throbbing inside her. Denise and Connie were still kissing, but it lacked the urgent nature of the earlier kiss while she climaxed. It was gentle and loving now, a shared moment of contentment. I watched them quietly, smiling at a job well-done.

Denise finally ended the kiss and smiled at me dreamily. "Gotta admit, that was better'n I would have guessed it could be. And damn, son, you cum a lot. I'll be sloshing for days when I walk."

"You were warned," I chuckled. "Should I give you two some private time now?"

"No," Denise replied, shaking her head. "I'm still enjoying the feel of you in me, if that's okay with my wifey-poo."

"Oh God, you fucked her silly," Connie sighed. "She only used cutesy terms like 'wifey-poo' when the orgasm has wrecked her brain."

"Yup, high on dick and love, that's me!" Denise giggled, snuggling back against my sister. "And such a good dick, we may never get to use a dildo again."

Connie gave her a look. "And how am I supposed to fuck you, then? Strap my little brother to my waist and fuck you by proxy with his dick?"

"Might be a little awkward for you two, but I'm sure I'd be okay with it." Denise snickered. "Let me up so I can taste his cum and mine, please?"

Connie released Denise and I moved backward, my cock popping out of her and making her shudder. My still-erect member glistened in the dim light as I knelt, waiting for her. Denise got on all fours and moved forward, examining my cock before taking hold of it and putting it in her mouth experimentally, tasting us.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she licked my shaft and then bobbed back and forth. "Almost makes me wish I wouldn't get pregnant just yet..."

Connie sighed. "She's been a practicing lesbian since she was eight, Johnny, and in half an hour, you seem to have turned her hetero."

"Nah, I'm just bi for your little brother," Denise giggled, grinning back at her wife while pumping my shaft with her hand. "But it's good to know that if we need to do this again that I won't hate it."

"I think I'll leave you two alone for now," I announced, pulling back off the bed and standing in front of them, hands on my hips. "I told mom and dad I was coming over to help move a heavy object, I don't want to be gone too long."

"Sure you won't stay?" Denise asked, looking disappointed. "You did all this work, we don't want to be bad hosts. You could shower here."

"I'll shower at home," I answered, not wanting to leave but knowing I should. "If I stay, we're likely to end up fucking again, which won't bring you any closer to getting pregnant. You'll just need to tell me if you get pregnant or need my services again. You know where to find me."

Denise looked at Connie for a moment, who nodded before she looked back at me. "May I kiss you as a thank you? Connie is okay with it, but it's not gonna be a little brother kiss on the cheek. It'll be a real kiss, which seems appropriate since you've nutted in me."

She knelt up and I moved in, letting her put her arms around my shoulders. Her body pressed to mine, my still semi-rigid cock flattened between our bellies. I put my arms around her and we gazed into one another's eyes.

"Thank you, Johnny, for doing this for us," she said quietly, her fingers in my hair. "And thank you for making me enjoy it and making me cum." She then kissed me passionately, an expression of appreciation for my efforts. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and our hands wandered across one another while we kissed.

"Denise, you're leaking our potential babies onto the bed." Connie mentioned, smirking.

"Oh, shit!" Denise blurted out, ending the kiss and lying on her back hastily. "Connie, quick! Tilt my hips in the air and use your fingers to push it back in me!"

"Use my fingers to push my brother's jizz back in you?" Connie exclaimed. "Are you insane?"

"Do you want me knocked up or not?" Denise shot back.

I laughed as I exited the bedroom, leaving them to their ridiculous squabble. I put my clothes back on and filled up a Tupperware container with spaghetti and meatballs before leaving their apartment, the two of them still arguing.

And I had to admit, I was almost hoping Denise didn't get pregnant immediately, because that had been fun. But why? Denise wasn't that much different from any other girl I fucked. Was it because we were trying to get her pregnant? Was it because my sister was watching?

Connie being there was what I remembered most.

***

"You're sure?" I asked as I spoke on the phone with my sister.

"Quite sure," Connie replied. "She got her period, so we're going to have to try again. You still okay with it?"

"Yeah, I'm committed to the project, I want to help you. So, what, do I just show up again?"

"That works, but Denise was thinking of something a little different. She was thinking we'd all go out, get some dinner and maybe go dancing."

"Are you okay with that?" I asked, wanting to make sure Connie was comfortable wit the notion. "That's important to me. I'm happy to help Denise, but I'm doing this for you, sis."

"I know, and I appreciate it, Johnny," she said softly. "Yeah, I'm fine with it. I think this is her way of dealing with this unusual situation, you know? Here she is, willingly having sex with a man and she's a devout lesbian. I think that's actually the more difficult part for her than you being my brother, because she's looking forward to our impeccable genetics. So wining and dining her makes it easier."

"I took a little bit of control and used my body strength last time," I mentioned as I continued walking. "Was she okay with that?"

"Yeah, she really was, I think." Connie confirmed.

"Were you okay with it?"

She giggled. "I'm not worried that you're trying to take my wife away from me, Johnny. I don't care how much you dominate her, so long as you put a baby in her. Do what you need to do to get her pregnant, okay?"

"Okay, but... are you sure you're okay with being around us while we do this, sis? I mean, I'm adjusting to having you there, I can manage. I just want to make sure that you'll be alright."

"I appreciate you thinking of me that way. It's taking some adjusting, seeing my brother fucking my wife, not to mention any girl, but then if I think about it, I'd rather it be you than some other guy. So yeah, I'm okay with watching my little brother get naked and fuck my wife."

"Good."

"And it's actually pretty hot," she admitted quietly. "You're a good-looking guy, Johnny. Denise may be a lesbian, but I'm still somewhat bi, and I know a hot guy when I see one."

"Thanks," I laughed. "From you, that actually means something to me. You're a knockout yourself, you know that, right?"

"You've always said so," she almost purred. "Come by on Friday and we'll go out. Probably to the other side of town, or just outside town, so we're less likely to be recognized. If Denise starts getting frisky while we're dancing, best to not have questions asked about why she's grinding on my baby brother."

"Couldn't agree more. See you on Friday. Love you, sis."

"I love you too, Johnny."

***

I met Connie and Denise at their place around seven on Friday. My sister said we weren't going anywhere fancy, so I just wore decent jeans and a polo. Connie and Denise tried a little harder than I did, seemingly, wearing tight shirts with v-necks that showed off ample cleavage, especially on my sister. They were both wearing skirts, a nice black leather number for my sister and a pretty, flouncy skirt for her wife. They both hugged me and said we would be going to a little restaurant outside town for dinner, where we had reservations.

Despite my offer, Connie insisted on driving, pointing out that she would stay dry and be the designated driver, in case Denise and I needed to get a little inebriated to make things happen. I didn't think that was the case, but saying no to my sister was not something I was very good at. So off we went in their SUV, with me sitting in the back and Denise up front with Connie.

They took me to a nice hibachi restaurant I'd never been to before and we had a good time. It turned out that the reason we went was because sake put a real quash on Denise's inhibitions. It wasn't terribly long before she was playing footsie with me, as well as reaching into my lap and stroking my crotch when she thought no one was looking. Connie was sitting on my other side, and she just rolled her eyes and giggled occasionally at her wife's behaviour.

We finished our meal and went to a club, another place they new of that served sake. Denise was not rip-roaring drunk, but her lesbian tendencies were definitely out the window, at least where I was concerned. She dragged me onto the floor and made me hold her from behind while we danced, which mostly consisted of her grinding her ass back onto me. Not that I minded, of course. At one point, she hurried over and grabbed Connie from the booth we'd been sitting in, hauling her onto the floor as well to dance with us. It was crowded enough that people didn't really notice how lewd she was being, keeping herself sandwiched between my sister and I.

I hardly knew where to look or what to hold a few times- Connie's hands were often in the same place as mine while we kept Denise between us. At one point, we were both fondling her breasts together while they were kissing wetly. I could tell Denise was really turned on, her skin was warm, almost flushed, although the heat of the crowded dance floor no doubt contributed.

"Damn, gotta pee," she muttered at one point. She slipped out from between us hastily. "Gimme a sec."

"Want me to come?" Connie asked.

"No, I just have to pee," Denise said, wrinkling her nose at the suggestion. "You stay and keep our handsome date company!"

Connie shrugged and turned back to me, putting her arms around my neck and smiling at me while we danced slowly. We looked into one another's eyes, maintaining a little more body distance than we had with Denise, of course.

"Our date?" I asked, smirking. "I thought I was her date."

"No, you're our date," Connie answered, caressing the back of my neck. "It's her you're fucking and getting pregnant, but you're making both our wishes come true. So in a sense, you're dating a both."

"Never thought I'd be dating my sister," I chuckled, my hands around her hips and on the small of her back. "But I wouldn't blame me, she's the most amazing girl alive, not to mention drop-dead gorgeous."

Connie blushed and looked down at our feet, trying to conceal a smile. "Well, I have a damn hunky brother who's really lucky he's related to me or I'd be all over him, I'm pretty sure."

"That doesn't sound lucky to me." I replied, using a finger under her chin to lift her face up so I could look into her eyes. We danced silently for some time, lost in one another's gaze, just about everything around us forgotten. Time seemed to stand still, at least for me.

"Denise says those kissing lessons I gave you really payed off." Connie said quietly, one of her hands now on my cheek, stroking it gently.

"Couldn't have asked for a better teacher." I replied, meaning it.

"It never hurts to review the course material, does it?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"Not from where I'm standing." I breathed. We were staring into one another's eyes, our bodies moving closer until they were gently pressed to one another. I could feel Connie's heart pounding in her chest and she could no doubt feel mine. There was nothing in the entire universe for me except her beautiful face. Her eyes slowly closed and her head edged forward ever so slightly as I leaned in to kiss her...

There was a crash of broken glass and I heard Denise curse at someone. My head snapped around to look in the direction of the sound, as did Connie's. Across the dance floor, we could see her wife struggling to pull her wrist out of the grip of some drunk moron who had apparently decided she was not allowed to say no to his offer to buy her a drink. She was swearing and striking at his forearm with her tiny fist while one this idiot's friends laughed and tried to hold her from behind, keeping her from getting away.

Connie went straight up to the guy behind Denise, grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him to look at her before driving her knee into his groin. I rammed my fist into the face of the guy who was holding her wrist. They both went down hard, the one Connie had kneed groaning in pain and puking on the floor. Grabbing Denise, we rushed out of the club in the ensuing confusion, panting and laughing in excitement.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, her eyes wild with delight. "My heroes! We need to get the fuck out of here before anyone comes looking for us!"