Unhappy Accidents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon," I heard her say in a voice barely above a whisper. "Just like we discussed, you know you want to..."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I felt her hands caressing my stomach and making sure I was laying out flat. Then I felt myself get straddled, a hand holding my cock still. Then the exquisite, wet heat and velvet tightness of a pussy sank down onto me.

But it wasn't Denise. I could tell.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw her off on my left, kneeling and smiling at me. Directly over me, however, sitting on me, impaled on my cock, was my sister, trembling and looking down at me through heavily-lidded eyes.

"Johnny..." she said in a trembling voice. "I... I had to..."

I had no intention of stopping her. I reached up and took hold of her bountiful breasts, massaging them and making her moan in pleasure. I'd already cum in Denise, this was safe, and it was something we'd both yearned for.

Connie cooed in bliss as I speared inside her. She squirmed up and down on top of me while I fondled her. Denise moved in and pressed her lips to my sister's, kissing her. I couldn't believe how tight and warm Connie felt, she was a perfect fit for me. I wasn't battering her cervix and she stretched and flexed around me just right. If I could have cum again, I would have. I watched her move up and down, hypnotized by the sight of her. She was utterly beautiful- her dark, bobbed hair framing her perfect face, her shapely shoulders and jiggling breasts, capped with pale nipples, her tiny waist and womanly hips and legs. I could see her smooth pussylips swallowing my cock as she undulated on me.

Smiling slyly, Denise straddled my chest and continued kissing Connie. I massaged her ass cheeks and played with her little knot, making her shudder and moan. They fondled one another's breasts while they kissed, Connie squirming faster and faster on me.

Then she pressed down as hard as she could, arching her back and crying out in rapture. Her pussy fluttered and clenched around me as she came. I wished I'd been able to join her in cumming, but maybe there'd be another time, and a condom. For now, making my sister feel such incredible pleasure was all that mattered to me.

She finally relaxed and kissed Denise again for some time, still pinned on me by my erect member, which showed no sign of abating. I didn't dare, not when my sister might require more attention. She eventually climbed off me and they both attacked my cock with their mouths eagerly, kissing, licking and sucking on me. My hands reached down and caressed both their heads while their tended to me. Then they both crawled up my body and snuggled into my sides, holding me close.

"Mmmmm, see why I'm hoping he doesn't knock me up too quickly?" Denise purred, scratching her fingernails over my pectoral. Connie nodded and sighed contentedly. I put my arms around them and held them close, all three of us relaxed and lost in bliss. They both drifted off and I gently extricated myself from between them. I put the blanket over them, gathered my clothes and left the bedroom. I was no doubt wearing a goofy smile as I got dressed.

Maybe other guys would be freaked out by what had happened, but not me. I'd heard what Denise had said to my sister- "Just like we discussed, you know you want to...". They'd talked about it, seriously. Connie had wanted to, every bit as much as I had always fantasized about and never dared to ask for. This was so incredible.

I made my way home, determined to let things fall where they may. If it was a drunken mistake, we still loved one another and would work through it. If we decided to be lovers, there was also much to discuss.

Let things fall where they may.

***

And fall they did.

We'd discussed what happened and everyone had enjoyed themselves, but it was determined that we should wait until after I had impregnated Denise before we continued with the three-way dynamic. I was certainly willing to wait.

Then I got a phone call from Connie about five weeks later and she sounded frightened when she spoke to me.

"Johnny?" she asked in a quavering voice. I was about to say something when I heard almost incoherent screaming and the smashing of what might have been dishes in the background.

"Please, come over!" she said in a trembling voice that was meant to be a whisper. "Just come in, please hurry!"

I dropped what I was doing and hurried out the door, driving directly to the dorms. I rushed up the stairs and to her door. I didn't knock but surged in, as she had asked me- the place was a disaster, with broken dishes and torn clothing strewn everywhere. Connie, pale as a sheet, was huddled in a corner, obviously frightened. A female voice was ranting and raving in the kitchen, just out of sight.

Connie rushed over to me and I tried to hug her but she pushed through my arms and hid behind me, shaking in terror. I watched in wide-eyed amazement as Denise came around from the kitchen, her face red with fury. She saw me and paused, clearly not expecting me to have been present.

"What're you doing here?" she hissed, her eyes flashing as she stomped toward me.

"I'd love to know that myself," I said evenly, not betraying the confusion I felt. "Care to explain why my sister is cowering behind me?"

Denise pointed at Connie, her expression wild with anger, almost hatred. "Your whore sister is pre-"

Before she could finish her statement, my palm flashed out and cracked across her cheek, sending her sprawling back to the floor. Denise looked up at me in utter shock, the colour draining from her face as she held her cheek. She edged backward as I advanced on her.

"Whatever may be happening here, let me be very clear, Denise," I growled, my eyes blazing with wrath. "If you ever call my sister a whore again or any other name, I'll knock you clear into the next county. You understand me?"

She continued shuffling backwards on her ass, still holding her cheek. Tears of pain were beginning to stream down her face. I'd really slapped her hard and she was frightened.

"Answer me!" I snapped angrily. She nodded hastily.

"Connie, come here and stand behind me." I said sternly. My older sister edged closer and I could feel her hands touch my back, letting me know she was there. I waited for her to get settled and nodded to Denise. "Okay, let's try this again. Tell me what's wrong, without insulting my sister."

Denise took a deep breath, but I could see her shaking with barely-contained rage. "Your sister is pregnant, John. And yes, it's yours."

I reached behind myself and took my sister's hand, pulling her around to my side. She resisted initially, but I was not interested in her contesting me and she finally stood at my side, her skin pale, her eyes almost hollow.

"Is she telling the truth, sis?"

Connie hung her head and nodded, choking and bursting into tears. I forced down the horror and terror of this revelation down, continuing to focus on protecting my sister. It was all I could do to keep from shutting down.

"So," I said quietly, trying to sound authoritative. "That last night, I came in you, Denise, like we planned, but then Connie rode me and apparently some leftover sperm got ambitious and scored the jackpot."

Still crying, Connie nodded. Denise also nodded, slowly. She'd pulled her hand away from her cheek, which sported a bright pink mark from where I'd slapped her. I could tell she was ready to fly into a fury again the moment I lost control of the situation, so I kept her on the defensive.

"Why did you let Connie fuck me? You prompted her to, Denise."

"She wants you, you goddamn moron!" she spat angrily, clearly thinking her outrage was justified. "You two love one another so fucking much, I thought I was doing something wonderful for the two of you!"

"But it was her that got pregnant and not you." I continued. "And now you're in a rage, breaking dishes, tearing clothes, threatening your wife and your mutual future because there was a mistake made, is that it?"

"Do you blame me?" she demanded angrily.

"No, not for feeling cheated, this isn't at all how it was supposed to work out, for any of us." I replied. "But you're not the only one who's in a mess here."

"What do I care if you two have problems now?" she sneered. "The in-love incest siblings have complications, who'd've thought?"

"Denise, so help me," I growled again as Connie began crying even harder. "Demean my sister one more time and you're leaving this apartment feet-first. I'll talk, but if all you can do is scream and throw insults, then get the fuck out of here right now and leave me to deal with this. Your choice."

"I live here!" she shot back.

"You won't if the campus finds out you trashed the place with a temper tantrum, regardless of the reason. What do you want?"

"For you two to burn in Hell!" she snapped.

"Not happening," I said dismissively. "Here are your choices- we all sit and talk like adults and figure this out, you can keep screaming and I knock you the fuck out so I can have some peace and quiet, or, you get up and leave right this instant until you can have a rational discourse."

"I'm not leaving." Denise said defiantly.

"That's fine. You gonna talk or do you wanna know what a close-fist punch from me feels like? You already know how much stronger than you I am."

"Big man, threatening a woman!" she hissed.

"I'll protect my sister at any cost," I said sternly. "And right now, you're a threat to her. Stop being a threat to her and I promise I won't be to you. You know me, Denise. You know who I am."

The statement seemed to give her pause, because the wild fury left her eyes and she tried to compose herself, taking a deep breath. She closed her eyes and the apartment was filled with a heavy silence, punctuated only by Connie trying to control her crying.

"I'm angry as Hell, John," Denise said finally. "But if talking is what you want, talking is what we'll do."

I nodded. "Clear the torn and broken shit off the couch that you've dumped on there so we can sit. Do it."

She bristled at the order but complied, clearing the debris to a corner. I took Connie over to her big, plush chair and sat her in it. I then pointed to a part of the couch, indicating that Denise should sit. She coloured indignantly but sat, then I joined her, sitting facing her.

"Why is she over there?" Denise demanded, looking at Connie, who had drawn her knees up to her chest, holding her arms around them and concealing her cheeks, scarlet from tears.

"Because I don't trust you near her yet," I said evenly. "This conversation is between you and me right now, unless she chooses to join the conversation."

"You the fucking intermediary now?"

"Then let me put it this way, Denise," I said tersely. "Because I fucked your wife and got her pregnant. Your problem should be with me, not her. Why the fuck are you not there for her?"

That question seemed to floor her, because she said nothing. The only sound was Connie crying again. I stared at her pointedly and she finally faltered. "I... I..."

"Denise, can you tell me what has actually happened?" I asked, hoping to get her to open up. "I have no idea if this problem can be fixed or not, but I need to know everything, top to bottom. Please just tell me."

Denise sighed. "I got my period two weeks after our last session. My period isn't always regular yet, since the hormones might still be getting out of my system. But the point is, I'm not pregnant."

"But we managed to get Connie pregnant, in spite of the odds."

Denise nodded sullenly. "She didn't get her period last week and we tried a pregnancy test this morning."

"And you lost your shit." I concluded.

"How can you blame me?" she said hotly. "We were supposed to get me pregnant, not institute an inbreeding program."

I clenched my jaw and my fist tightened in my lap as I resisted the urge to punch her, hard. I let that one slide. "Denise, you know none of us wanted things to work out this way. We all got drunk that night and things happened. Hell, you two even discussed letting her fuck me. We were all too in the moment to use a condom, why are you raging at her?"

"You don't think it's a betrayal of her vows to me?"

"No, not anymore than if she's been raped and impregnated or got cancer and left you alone," I answered. "I don't blame you for being stunned and upset, but you shouldn't be with Connie. "I'm not happy about this either, and I somehow doubt she is."

Denise looked over at Connie, her eyes narrowing, but my sister just stared into nothing. She then looked back at me. "Alright, genius. Now what?"

"I... don't know." I admitted. "This is not something I expected."

"Here's an idea for you, then." Denise said coldly. "Kill it."

She never saw my palm coming. I struck her across the other cheek and sent her flying off the couch and tumbling across the floor. Connie looked on in wide-eyed shock, her hands clapped over her mouth. She'd never seen me this angry before. Denise had barely finished tumbling before I was on her, sitting on her legs to pin her and grappling on to her shirt, bunching it in my fist. Her eyes were wide with terror as my hand went behind me, ready to slap her into oblivion.

And then a gentle set of hands on my wrist, staying my strike.

"Johnny," my sister said quietly. "Please. Don't hurt my wife..."

Denise and I both looked at her in bewilderment. Her face was wet with tears, but she was trying to smile. She looked at us both lovingly.

"We're all hurting," she said softly. "For different reasons and the same reasons. But we all love one another too much to let this destroy us. Please. Let's not go down this path. There's only hurt and agony. I don't want to lose my wife and my brother."

Connie helped me stand up and then knelt down next to Denise. She took her by the hands and stood her up. They looked into one another's eyes for several seconds before Connie hugged Denise close, trembling with emotion.

"I'm so sorry, my love," she murmured, tears on her cheeks again. Even now, she was so beautiful. "So very sorry..."

Woodenly, Denise put her arms around Connie, not really returning the hug at first, but finally softening and beginning to cry. I stood nearby and simply watched, unsure of what to do. What the Hell did one do in situations like this?

"Johnny?" my sister said quietly, still caressing Denise's back. I moved in and put my arms around them, adding to the hug. Denise was trembling and I felt her arm go around my waist and she buried her face in my chest.

"I'm sorry, Johnny!" she sobbed.

"I'm sorry too, Denise." I said gently, my cheeks growing warm and my eyes stinging. "I'm so sorry I hit you."

"No, I understand," she said, looking up at me. "You were protecting Connie, and I said terrible things."

"That doesn't justify-"

"Let's not worry about who's to blame for what," Connie interjected, smiling at us both. "There'll be plenty to figure out as is without factoring any of this mess in. I say we forget it and continue talking."

She led us over to the couch and we all sat down, Denise in the middle. Connie took her hands and held them in her lap, gazing into her wife's eyes. "You know, my dearest love, that I'd never intentionally hurt you. Ever."

Denise swallowed. "Even for Johnny?"

My sister smiled. "I'd never choose Johnny over you. I may never hurt him for you, but you wouldn't be who I thought you were if you needed me to do that. But you're my wife. I married you. I'll leave Johnny behind if we move to another country. I love you so much."

"I... I guess maybe that's what got stuck in my head. I know you two love one another. Maybe you're in love."

Connie shrugged. "If it weren't for you, I'd be very deeply in love with Johnny, if he weren't my brother."

"I've got a pretty sick crush on my sister," I admitted. "Have had for years. But I love her too much to keep her from being happy, Denise. And I've never seen her happier than she is with you."

"Until today," Denise sighed, finally coming to terms with how she'd been behaving. "Can you forgive me, Connie?"

"Of course, my love. No question. Your temper unnerves me, but we'll overcome that. And to be honest, I think we have a more immediate problem to overcome."

We were all silent, knowing what she was referring to- I'd impregnated my sister. What the Hell were we going to do about that?

"Do we get Connie an abortion?" I asked. "I... I know that the guy doesn't really have a say in these things, so I'll let you two decide and if you want my opinion, just let me know."

Denise and Connie looked at one another for several seconds, communicating silently. I had absolutely no idea what they were thinking. It probably didn't matter that I had no clue, this wasn't my decision.

"I... I don't want to," Connie admitted. "Our family has no major health issues. All things considered, this kid has a pretty good chance of being normal, even if we have to conceal their real parentage for their entire life."

"I guess I was looking forward to being the one who was giving birth." Denise sighed. "Been reading up and stuff."

"You... could still get pregnant." Connie mentioned. "I mean, Johnny's bank isn't empty and you two have even less risk of defects with a child."

"Wait, he'll get both of us pregnant?" Denise exclaimed, her eyes nearly as wide as mine. "Each of us having his kid?"

"If you still want to be a mother," Connie answered, nodding. "Denise, nothing about this situation wasn't weird to begin with, and now that everything has gone completely sideways, maybe we can still make it a little bit right by sticking to the original plan."

Denise didn't say anything. She seemed lost in thought.

"So, I just keep having sex with him until he gets me pregnant?"

"Just like we had planned to begin with." Connie confirmed.

"Are you still going to have sex with him?" Denise asked suspiciously.

"Only if you are okay with it," Connie laughed. "Besides, what's he going to do, get me more pregnant?"

"Well, you got me there," Denise sighed. "And that was an amazing threesome. Just... after you have your kid, can we please put you on the planet's strongest birth control?"

"I'll get my tubes tied, one's enough for me." Connie giggled. "You can be the breeder."

They hugged one another, whispering softly and then turned to look at me. I shifted somewhat uncomfortably.

"Well, Johnny," my sister began. "I'm not kidding, I need your input here. I personally want to keep this child, but I'll terminate this pregnancy in a heartbeat if you don't want to be the father of my child, with all the inherent risks involved. What happened was incest, yes, and we both enjoyed it. This was an unhappy accident. I can't make this choice without you. Please be honest."

I rubbed my face, trying to clear my head. This whole situation these past few months, had it been out of control and doomed before it started? Was perpetuating it not just asking for more heartache and insanity?

What if the kid was fucked up? What would we tell our parents?

But being a mother would make Connie happy. Which meant there was no other choice in my world.

"You can keep the baby, sis," I said finally. "And yes, I'll get Denise pregnant too. We'll just tell mom and dad you used the same donor, decided that two kids would help your case for the house. They'll be perfectly happy to have two grandchildren."

They both sighed, this entire crisis settled, at least from their point of view. "We'll need to get married again," Denise mentioned. "I was screaming that I'd divorced you and threw my ring in the toilet."

"Did you flush it?" Connie asked. Denise shook her head. "Oh, no worries, then, we'll just get Johnny to take the toilet apart and retrieve it."