Unhappy Accidents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, sis." I said dryly as they began laughing.

***

Less than two weeks later, I managed to get Denise pregnant. We'd decided to forgo the fertility rhythm method and had just been fucking constantly, keeping her inundated with my sperm. Connie joined us constantly and I fucked her happily, but my cum was mostly reserved for Denise. They told my parents that they were both pregnant from the same donor, which seemed a little strange to mom and dad at first, but there was no denying the practicality of the plan, since they were granted purchase privileges of the house they wanted soon after. Any weirdness my parents felt was soon replaced by excitement about becoming grandparents.

It was also decided that I would move in with Connie and Denise, not only so that mom and dad could turn my room into a nursey for the endless visits, but also to help take care of my sister and her wife, once they were in their late trimester and would need help doing things. The fact that we were all lovers remained our little secret, of course. I had my own room, but we all slept together in the master bedroom.

Connie gave birth just under nine months later, to a girl named Anne, after Denise's departed mother. Anne was beautiful and perfect, showing no signs of any genetic difficulties. Connie and I were both dark-haired and looked similar enough that no one questioned Anne's appearance.

Denise had her child just a few short weeks later, a boy named Johnny. They told everyone it was in gratitude for all my help and support. But 'Uncle' Johnny would always know better and I was secretly the proudest father in the world.

They say the Chinese word for 'crisis' is the same as the word for 'opportunity', depending on how you read it. Adversity sometimes opens new doors.

And even unhappy accidents can lead to joys you never knew lay in your future.

***

Author's Notes: I know, My Naughty Neighbour was supposed to be the next update, but this was a request from a reader and there was even payment for it, so...

This is a one-off, obviously, but I'm hoping it was worth the effort. Incest seems to be rather popular these days. I guess it really is the Last Frontier when it comes to taboo. This would explain Game of Thrones, wouldn't it?

This entire story was written in one day, all 18,000+ words, while sitting in a studio and listening to the Bobby Fuller Four on a loop. I think its safe to say that my writing muse is whispering in my ear again and we're on speaking terms, eh? Hell, my fingers aren't even cramped. That can only mean good things.

Anyways, back to My Naughty Neighbour, not to mention a few other new story ideas that have been requested or have occurred to me. Let's see if I can keep this (pace) up, shall we?

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management