Unhappy Wife to Happy Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rand, you horny?" She asks gently with a hopeful tone.

As the light turns green Sam leans over to his side and reaches into his lap and firmly massages her husband.

As she watches, he begins to smile a little and he glances at her. She can feel him respond to her touch. "Turn right here" She directs as she points to the closed tire shop. Rand hesitates and utters a bit of a question but at the last minute he turns into the driveway. Sam casually directs him to drive into the back parking lot.

"It looks like a safe spot sweetie, just pull up over there." She says.

A little caught off guard but yet getting excited over her assertive sexual aggression. Rand still can't help feeling a little apprehensive about his lingering uneasiness, but he pulls into a spot at the far end and turns off his lights and engine all the same.

For a moment the two sit quietly in angst. But Sam again reaches for her husband and she unlocks her seatbelt as she turns to him.

"Lean your seat all the way back sweetheart." She says in a quiet voice. Rand eagerly complies as he starts to become aroused by his wife's assertive sexual directions. Sam pulls at his belt and then pops the snap on his pants.

But as she maneuvers in her seat, it begins to frustrate her that her husbands car is so small and she longs for the generous space of Ron's truck. But nonetheless she gets up on her knees in her seat, and she can lean her upper body over him now and she unzips his pants.

In her kneeling position Rand can easily reach her ass and he begins to caress her. And as he succumbs to her eager advances, he lifts himself and pushes his pants down to his knees.

Sam rests her upper body on the console as she uses both hands to caress and stroke her husbands dick, while gently licking at him. She can taste him as he spurts generously into her mouth in subtle waves.

Soon Rand's dick is rock hard and Sam is licking and sucking at him hungrily. Rand is enthralled as he watches his wife, and he lays his head back and lets her do as she pleases. But it isn't lost on him that something about his wife has definitely changed. As not even while dating, was she this ravenous and wanton in her sexual appetites for his dick.

As he watches her suck his throbbing member slowly and deeply, Rand is sure something has caused a change in her. He watches in amazement as she takes his dick to the back of her throat with great ease and eagerness. With his wife sucking his dick like the slut he would often fantasize her to be. Rand closes his eyes and savers the moments.

But he's conflicted as she has unveiled to him a side of her he never knew existed. When did she have time to, and where had she gone to hone these pleasureful skills he tentatively wondered.

His clinch & release reflex causes his cock to jump and flex in her mouth uncontrollably as she holds his dick to the back of her throat. She's allowing him the opportunity to cum for her. But he holds back.

Reaching over her hip seductively, Rand squeezes her ass and pulls at her forcing his dick further down her throat. She gags just a bit but allows him to push at her with a whimpering moan of encouragement. Rand takes to pumping at her mouth subtly, and as he does this he reaches under her to rub her belly before cupping her pussy with his right hand roughly pressing and massaging her cunt.

Sam winces with an audible grown and reactively pulls away from the sudden pain she felt at his aggressive touch. Rands cock slips from her mouth with a subtle pop as she raises her head to look at him in grimace. Immediately it becomes clear to him that he has hurt her, and he recoils a bit.

"I'm so sorry Sam, I didn't mean to hurt you." He states in distress over his actions.

Sam quickly recovers herself and lurches forward to him and takes his face in her hands.

"It's ok, I'm ok, I didn't mean to do that." Sam tries desperately to calm him and regain control of the situation. But she watches his eye's as he looks into hers, it's obvious in an instant that he knows that her reaction to his touch was real, and it hurt her. Randle's mind reals back to a similar reaction in her.

An evening in his dads truck at a drive-in left his girlfriend very sore. He would discover this the next afternoon while parked in front of her parents house as he cupped her pussy playfully then as well. She reacted very similarly he recalls. As he see's his young girlfriends face staring at him again. She was trying once more to sooth his guilt for hurting her.

But Rand cautiously reaches for her again. And tenderly he presses the palm of his hand firmly against her mound cupping her. As she looks into his eye's she feels his hand push at her and though she tried hard to hold it back, she whimpers and flinches her pelvis as her tenderness causes her to do so involuntarily.

Sam's eye's well up and her emotions begin to take hold of her.

Rand softens his touch and gently pulls his hand back. Unlocking and opening his door, he steps out and pulls his pants back up. Sam slips back into her seat and sits quietly as tears begin to stream down her face. As her husband starts to pace outside the car, his male mind scrambles to deny the obvious. But his wife has flinch from a very explicit and specific discomfort at his touch. Rand hesitates to do the math, but it's painfully obvious that his wife's pussy has been abused, and not by him.

For months now, Sam hasn't expressed much desire for sex with him. Though life has been getting better between them lately for the most part, their sex life has been subdued and very infrequent for a very long time.

But as his wife seemed otherwise happy and things between them have been going well in every other way. Rand simply didn't want to upset things by bringing up sex when it was such a source of contention in the past.

As he paces around behind his car, Rand can hear his wife's quiet sobbing. He begins to wonder why she would cry if she had been getting her pussy made sore by someone else. Fucking another man would mean she doesn't love me, right? He wonders this.

But she's crying... And Rand paces back and forth perplexed.

Rand's imagination swirls with images and visions of what his wife may have been doing behind his back. Walking along the fence line looking back at her in the car, his emotions run the gamut from anger to jealousy too sexual arousal even. His tears begin to stream as well.

As he turns and follows the fence line back to his car, it dawns on him.

"How many times have I jerked myself off thinking of my wife getting fucked by me and other men is some depraved scene I made up in my head?" He thinks to himself.

"And I've selected porn videos because I wished I could get her to do the things depicted in them. And I've spent nights licking and fingering her as I spewed my perverse fantasies to her trying to turn her on,"

"And made her cum with those thoughts in her head." He ponders these thoughts as he slowly makes his way back to his car.

As he gets within a few feet of the drivers door, Rand makes the decision to not go off on his wife like some self righteous mad man. It doesn't feel like the time or place to be so dramatic about his wife's possible infidelity.

If she has been fucking anyone else, how could he now be so devastated, after years of telling her basically that he's wanted to share her with other men. And in a defining moment, Rand steps up to his door and shuts it.

As the door clicked shut he decided what he felt inside for his wife, was much stronger and bigger than any hurt feelings over what she may or may not have done in this moment. Especially since he's been urging her to think about such things over the years. The calm that fell over him in that moment absolved his wife completely of being the only one at fault.

"I'm not letting her go, especially if she isn't wanting to leave on her own." He resolved.

As Rand walked cautiously around the back of his car, he began to become curious, and his desire to know what she had done began to nag at him. Rand taps on the window and motions for her to open the door. Sam does so. As he pulls the door open fully he steps up next to her and she looks up at him with puffy eyes sorrowfully. For a moment they again hesitate in angst.

Sam drops her head and waits for her husband to go off on her and force her to reveal every sorted detail of what he suspects and she knows to be true. But Rand says nothing.

As she sits staring into her lap, she hears the familiar clank of Rand's belt buckle. But she doesn't look. Through her side vision she notices his motions, as she hears him again unzip. Sam is curious but hesitates to look at him.

Rand opens his pants and pushes them down to mid thigh, and pulls gently on his soft dick, stretching his length and squeezing himself. Sam turns slowly and watches him pull and stretch his dick in front of her. Looking up to him she's pleasantly confused as to why he's not yelling at her like a mad man. Rand reaches in to her and caresses her hair and coaxes her to turn in her seat, which she does eagerly. He's now stroking his swelling dick just inches from her face as she cautiously smiles at him awaiting his direction.

With the back of his hand he caresses her face and looks into her eyes and grins somewhat lustfully at her. Sam's heart begins to pound as her pulse races with arousal and relief. As he reaches fullness Rand puts his dick to her lips and watches as she slowly opens her mouth. Sam turns her body in her seat and rests her feet on the ground outside her car door and leans forward into him. Calmly she pushes forward and his dick glides into her mouth to the back of her throat as tears slip down her face with her eyes closed.

Rand subtly holds her head as he moves gently with his humping motion back and forth. Sam begins to moan in acceptance and pleasure. And it isn't long before once again Rand's dick jumps and stiffens with his clinch and release responses to the warmth and softness of her mouth.

Sam endeavors to relieve her husbands horny state, but Rand's resolve endures her considerable efforts and skill. Again he marvels at his wife's hunger and overtly depraved thirst for dick and semen. She holds his hips and she caresses his ass as she pulls at him to fuck her mouth.

With his eye's shut and head tilted, Rand wants to cum down her throat so very badly, he wants to use her like the slut she may very well be. And he wants to give her what she so obviously wants from him and possibly has gotten from someone else.

But Sam stops and lets his dick fall free of her. She pushes at his waist to back him up and she stands in the doorway of the car. Rand takes her in his arms before she can resist and he kisses her deeply and passionately. She holds his face in her hands.

As they hold their embrace, Sam breaks their kiss and breathlessly whimpers, "Fuck me Rand, just fuck me right now."

Rand spins his wife as she unbuttons her pants and she helps him push them to the ground, Sam gets on her knees in the passengers seat and pushes her ass out to him. Looking back at him she reaches out with one hand and tugs at his shirt, pulling hard to draw him into her. She's desperate to get his dick inside of her. And Rand is just as desperate to drive himself in until his balls mash against her cunt.

As Rands dick slips into his wife's sopping wet and cum slicked pussy, she flinches again with subtle tenderness as he forces her cunt to yawn open for him. He pushes all the way into her in one thrust. Sam groans and bucks forward too lessen the tenderness. But Rand pulls her back to him by her hips and doesn't let her resist. Sam moans again and again as her husband drives himself into her slowly repeatedly, and she can feel the length of him as he withdrawals each time. Within a few strokes, Sam begins to push back at her husband with pleasureful guttural moans, and Rand begins to fuck her harder.

As he pounds her pussy, Sam whimpers in ecstasy and she begs him to cum. "Cum in me... Please cum in me" She says breathlessly. With every utterance Rand begins to punch his dick into her aggressively. His mind swirls with those images of his wife taking on total strangers in some strange place, and getting load after load of cum dumped into her married cunt. As he watches his cock slip easily in and out of his wife with a creamy foamy glisten, His anger and disgust fuel him and his lust drives him to pound at her relentlessly as if to punish her with his dick. But in a rage of passion his dick erupts with thick plentiful ribbons of cum as he unloads in his wife's pussy grunting and groaning like a beast.

Eventually, after withdrawing his ridged cock and watching his cum pour out, he pulls his pants up and gets back in and drives them home in complete silence.

The next morning Rand is up early and gone before Sam would get even a chance to see him. He has lingering emotions and doesn't want to hurt Sam with unneeded drama. For the next several days Samantha and Randle would go through the motions, as they avoid any real interactions and conversations that could lead to any discussion of why she was sore.

Rand felt it was better left alone for now.

At work, Sam would endure considerable teasing and stares from Ron and others. They all figured her husband found out about her fucking Ron and Hector after picking her up behind the restaurant that night.

In the days and weeks to come, Gary and Rand would continue spending lots of time hanging out at the sun club.

Rand would confide in Gary what happened behind the tire shop and his feelings over the possibility his wife was getting fucked by someone else, maybe even still. And Gary would encourage Rand to confront his feelings and ideas of why he hasn't just walked out on her already. As of yet he still has only a suspicion of infidelity and knows nothing of how deep the rabbit hole goes.

The men would drive out to the sun club and hangout often, the freedom of being nude helps Rand to think clearly and honestly about himself and Sam. And the solitude from his wife means he can speak openly with Gary. And they would converse in detail about Rands suspicions. As well, Rand would confide in Gary about the old cook Ron, and how he thinks that Sam had sex with him the night they stopped at the restaurant for take out.

Rand feels pretty confident that she and Ron were together earlier that evening somehow, when he and Gary showed up. And that's why he didn't see her and why she never return his texts.

Gary wouldn't reveal anything of what he knew about Sam's adventurous behavior. Because he understood that she was very much in love with her husband and he and Sofie wanted to help them stay together if at all possible.

And as the details of what she had been up too could definitely be considered salacious and raunchy, the simple fact remained, Samantha wanted their dicks and not their hearts.

She had given hers to Rand and she held onto his tightly even while she was being fucked by other men. But nonetheless, it was difficult for Gary to remain silent. Because he had gone through very much the same thing with Sofie early in their marriage.

After a few weeks, Rand never would confront Sam about her tender pussy. And eventually he would come to realize that his wife could have simply left him at anytime before or after that night behind the tire shop.

Soon Rand found himself just curious and much less angry about who may or may not have fucked his wife.

Every morning when he awoke, she lay by his side and never once hinted at wanting to leave him for any reason or any one. And it didn't hurt that his wife had lost her need to push him away.

This would slowly give him solace.

And after months of avoidance and denial, Rand was beginning to accept that his wife was indeed fucked to soreness by someone, and ever since that night behind the tire shop he's been slowly accepting that his wife was probably holding a deep dark secret and he was ready to hear it, if she was ready to share it.

As the question wasn't about whether or not he could love her or she him. It was more about being able to accept truth and reality.

Eventually life at the restaurant became sad and depressing for Sam, Ron had become bitter and cruel with Sam as he continually pestered her for sex, and she continually resisted with a great deal of ease.

Ron tried hard to restart their sex driven friendship, giving her rides and such. But Sam had moved on from him and "No" was her position no matter what he asked of her. As well the old crew had been renewed with several fresh new faces and many of the girls she had befriended had moved on, all accept one.

Allie was still around and she and Sam had begun to talk casually as she saw that Sam was refusing Ron's advances, and rather mercilessly at that and she was impressed. She knew that her friend had come to her senses and that she could now relate to her again. And occasionally, Ted would send Sam a text as well, checking up on her. Sam was still in contact with Ted as she very much enjoyed being screwed by him. And aside from his lust for her, he tended to be surprisingly protective of her, and initially, he questioned her attachment to Ron as being risky. Sam had discussed him with Rand in a limited way and he's lamented to allowing her this discretion.

Ted had given Sam his card the night he screwed her in Rons truck behind the restaurant, as did his two buddies the nigh they all fucked her at Ted's house. Sam made a friend in Ted.

After that night with Rand behind the tire shop, she and Ted would chat via text about things and Ted actually showed concern for her and Rand's relationship and she shared those texts with her husband. Sam knew she could call on her officer if needed.

It had taken some time and lots of souls searching on Sam's behalf, but during a particularly nice evening at home with her husband and kids, she would finally feel ready to come clean with her husband the intimate details of everything. And after putting the kids to bed she slips into her old worn sundress and sits across the sofa from Rand while he watched a movie.

"You never asked me anything that night." She says in a timid voice. Randle takes a deep breath and tilts his head downward, but doesn't immediately respond to her.

"I didn't say anything" He retorts.

Looking back up at the TV he says, "I guess I didn't really want to know just then, I already knew enough."

Sam slumps a little and hugs at a big pillow next to her on the sofa. "you can ask me anything, I'll tell you." She responds, again in her timid voice.

Getting back into his car that night, Rand didn't utter a word on the way home. For sam the drive home lasted an eternity. Every moment she spent with another mans dick buried in her pussy ran through her mind. Even as her pussy felt even more tender and leaked Rands cum into her panties on the way home.

In those first few days Sam waited in nearly constant tears. Her guilt weighted on her like a bolder. Regret and sorrow filled every moment as she would watch her husband walk around the house like a stranger. He wouldn't look at her, nor speak a single utterance of a word towards her during that time.

And now she sits a wretched slut of a wife waiting to be berated and demeaned as such. But Rand held himself in check. As she sits quietly, her husband pretends to watch a movie.

Sam begins to recall the disparaging words she spoke to Ron about her husband, and her tears begin to slip quietly down her face. She dares not make a sound, she hasn't the right.

The years of neglect she so hated her husband for, seemed to reveal them selves as they really were. Sam was never alone, nor was she unloved, yet she blamed Rand for her unhappy life.

But in hindsight they weren't so unhappy as she convinced herself they were, it was just difficult and challenging as her life changed with each child. As another eternity passes there on the sofa next to Rand. Sam gathers herself and gets up.

1...456789