Unhealthy Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve shook his head. Chloe reached up and gripped his erection through his boxers.

"And what am I supposed to do with this?" Her hand slowly stroked him a couple of times before she eased his cock out of its confinement. "Would you like me to keep going like this?" Chloe's hand glided over his rigid shaft. "Or maybe you want this?" Pushing herself up higher Chloe flicked her tongue across the sensitive head then took it in her mouth.

"Ohhh fuucckk," Steve groaned.

Steve realised the events of the evening had him well on the way so he decided to take charge. Easing his cock out of Chloe's mouth he lifted her to her feet then turned her around. Pushing her shoulders forward while pulling her hips back had her bent over the sink. Positioning himself behind her Steve kicked her legs a little wider.

"I've just had a shower you know," Chloe protested weakly.

Steve ignored her as he rubbed himself against her sex. Once he felt moisture there he pushed inside. There was no time for niceties as he went for it slamming in and out of Chloe causing their bodies to slap together. His balls were boiling so time was short. Pulling her head back by her hair Steve went into overdrive.

"Shit...shit, fuck me baby, fuck me." Chloe's cries of encouragement surprised and pleased Steve as he started pumping her full of his cum.

Easing his dick out of Chloe Steve looked down. It was hard not to compare it to Dwayne's monster. Chloe stood up and turned around staring at her husband with a bemused look on her face.

"I'm not sure what got into you but that was quite a performance." Chloe lifted her nightgown over her head and placed it on top of the laundry basket.

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away." Steve said looking down.

"Hey, nothing to be sorry about. It was great. Not that I want you to treat me like that all the time but the way you took control then... it was hot." Chloe said as she took Steve in an embrace.

They got into the shower together and washed each other off. Later in bed Steve was spooning Chloe as they relaxed before sleep.

"Chloe?" Steve said quietly unsure if she was awake.

"Ummm?"

"Have you ever been with a black guy?" Steve asked.

"What?"

"You know have you ever slept with a black guy?"

"I heard that, why do you want to know?"

"Just curious." Steve said on the defensive.

"We've already had the previous partner talk Steve."

"Yeah I know but I thought maybe there might have been a one night stand or something that didn't rank as a relationship."

"Why are you asking me this now?" Chloe was getting irritated.

"Why won't you answer it?"

"Jesus Steve. I've been with three guys. One in high school two in college, all white. I don't do one night stands." Chloe barked.

"Okay, sorry for asking." Steve backtracked.

"So you should be. Now go to sleep."

~~~~~~~~~

Life returned to normal for Steve and Chloe with the exception of Friday nights. Chloe now referred to the end of each week as Friday fuck nights. Steve and Dwayne continued their drinks after work but now Steve felt like a co-conspirator in Dwayne's conquests of the ladies at work. Each time he got an update on any new developments which usually included a short video of some sexual activity. He'd arrive home horny for action which only grew more intense when Chloe started dressing provocatively to further inflame him.

Steve was in a great place. Dwayne continued to outperform the other interns. There was already some talk from upstairs that he would be given a contract before June which was unheard of. His sex life was on fire as Chloe's new found body confidence and his voyeurism took them to new heights. The days seemed brighter, the birds sang louder while Steve walked a couple of inches taller.

On the Wednesday before his summer break Steve was called up to the eighth floor. The head of HR along with the CEO and the CFO wanted a meeting with him. Dwayne was the main topic of conversation. Steve told them the kid was a keeper and they'd do well to lock him down early. They agreed but insisted Steve should take some of the credit. There was talk of promotion for him as well. He walked back towards his office floating on cloud nine keen to share the news with Dwayne. A visitor with Dwayne stopped him in his tracks.

Chloe was in his office. Dwayne was talking to her. It was all very innocent but that was the way Dwayne operated. That was why Steve had no idea until that night in the bar he'd been making steady progress bedding half the female staff in the building. They weren't standing close but Chloe was laughing a lot. He felt a hint of unease mixed with arousal.

"You all right Steve?" One of the secretaries asked as she went past him.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Steve affirmed as he continued walking into his office.

"Well this is a nice surprise." Steve said jovially as he entered.

"Hi darling!" Chloe said turning towards him. Was there a slight blush on her cheeks, Steve wondered. "We bought the grade three classes to the 9-11 remembrance museum. The other teachers took them home so I could stay and surprise you." Chloe explained.

"I had an unexpected meeting upstairs, sorry." Steve replied as he went towards her and gave her a kiss.

"Yes Dwayne told me. He's been keeping me company."

Steve turned towards Dwayne and raised an eyebrow of inquiry or maybe accusation.

"And it was a pleasure. I'd better get back to work. I'll see later." Dwayne beat a hasty exit.

"So what was your meeting about?" Chloe asked changing the subject.

"Good news I think. The bosses are very pleased with how well Dwayne is going so it looks like he's getting a job, probably straight after summer break. I'm getting some of the credit so they were talking about a promotion for me." Steve explained.

"Wow!" Chloe said with unrestrained enthusiasm. "That's wonderful darling and so well deserved."

Steve looked at the clock.

"It's only half and hour till the end of the day. How about we get out of here and have an early dinner in town." Steve suggested.

"That's a great idea. Let's go." Chloe looped her arm through Steve's and they walked out together.

Two bottles of champagne and a meal later Steve and Chloe got back to their apartment. The alcohol aligned with a possible promotion had them both in high spirits. Almost before the door was closed Steve was pulling Chloe's clothes off while they kissed. They just made it to the bedroom. After the fires of their passion have been quenched they lay side by side. A breeze from an open window dried the sweat on their bodies. As Steve reflected on the day he remembered Chloe and Dwayne being alone in the office.

"So what did you and Dwayne talk about?"

"Just idle chit-chat. It was kind of him to wait with me. He really is a nice young man. Quite charming really. He apologised for not recognising me because he'd only seen me in the wedding photo you keep on the desk."

"Yes he certainly is a charmer." Steve said with just a hint of admiration.

"Has he got a girlfriend? Or does your bromance take up too much of his time?" Chloe teased.

"Ha, ha ha. No he hasn't got a girlfriend as such. He's in too much demand to limit himself to one girl." Steve explained trying to stay very general.

"Bit of a player then? That's a surprise, he seemed so nice, not sleazy."

"He's not sleazy," Steve defended his friend. "It's more the girls at work using him like an affirmative action trophy. Just one they are willing to share around."

"Spoken like a true male." Chloe snorted. "Sounds like he's not the most discreet lover."

"No one else at work knows." Steve replied then added. "Well maybe the four interns have compared notes but I'm sure the other married ones don't realise how profligate he is."

"I'm not talking about the girls, I'm talking about his mates." Chloe was building up a head of steam.

"I told you no one else knows."

"But you do."

"Yes but..."

"But what? Come on," Chloe had rolled onto her side so she was looking directly at Steve.

"I'm his boss so I had to caution him about the possible consequences if a work relationship goes wrong." Steve argued.

"But how did you find out?"

Steve was silent as his brain searched for inspiration. Sensing he was on the ropes Chloe swung herself onto his chest then turned on the bedside lamp so she could see his eyes properly.

"No more avoiding or fluffing, spill the beans buddy."

"I saw something on his phone and then he confirmed the relationship."

"What did you see." Chloe continued the interrogation.

"Now I'm being the indiscreet one."

"I'm your wife."

"So? I was told stuff in confidence. It's work related." Steve tried being more combative.

"It's also home related and that's where I'm your boss. Did these discussions happen on Friday evenings? Do they have anything to do with you being so amorous when you get home? Hmmm? What have you got to say mister?" Chloe was poking him in the chest to emphasis every question.

"It was just a picture."

"One picture?"

"Well more like a short video."

"Of what?"

"One of the interns, naked, deep throating a banana." Steve gave some ground and hoped it would satisfy her.

"And then you cautioned him."

"Yes."

"And that's when he told you about the others."

"Yes."

Chloe was silent for some time and Steve thought he'd escaped mostly unscathed.

"Have you seen any other videos," Chloe continued without the previous ferocity.

"No," Steve tried.

"You're a shit liar Steve." Chloe said.

"Maybe a couple."

"All up or each Friday night."

"Each night."

"So Dwayne films these girls without them knowing and shows it to an old perv..."

"They know." Steve butted in.

"What?"

"They know. They ask him to."

"Don't be ridiculous Steve."

"No, no they do."

"Why could they possibly want him to film them."

"It's like I said before. With the single ones it's like a trophy, proof they've been with a black man. And the married ones..."

"He's had sex with some married woman?" Chloe couldn't hide her disapproval.

"Yeah, quite a few. Some want the clips for their husbands."

"They show their husbands?"

"Yeah apparently. Sometimes it's been the husband that's organised it."

"Shit," Chloe sat up straight chewing her lip. Something she always did when she was thinking. "I guess I've lived a sheltered life."

"I think we both have." Steve agreed.

Chloe got off Steve and laid beside him again. They both stared at the ceiling for a long time.

"Is that why you asked me if I'd been with a black man?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want me to sleep with Dwayne so he can film me?"

"No!" Steve blurted out.

"So you just came home horny because you saw other women naked?"

Steve could feel the walls closing in around him. No matter which way he jumped here he could be in serious trouble. The truth was he wasn't sure why he was turned on by hearing and seeing Dwayne's exploits. There was something about an innocent being spoilt forever as well as the voyeuristic thrill of seeing colleagues being naughty and naked. Then there was his wife, sometimes he got hard thinking of her losing control on Dwayne's dick and other times the thought terrified him.

"It's complicated. I don't know what I want. There is an element of looking at other women. You are practically another woman now. That first night when I walked into the bathroom and you were on your knees. It was just like the clip of Dwayne cumming on Angela Mathers fa.." Steve tried to stop short but the words were already out.

"Angela Mathers? She fucked Dwayne? No way." Chloe was surprised and sounded like she didn't believe him.

"I was stunned too. That's why he showed me the clip. I didn't believe him. It was definitely her." Steve confirmed.

"What did she do?"

"Had sex then he came on her face."

"No, not the innocent wife version. Tell me what happened in detail. I can't believe Mrs Mathers would lower herself." Chloe rolled close to Steve and her hand went around his waist.

"Umm, well, it started just with of him doing her doggy style, the when she said some words of encouragement it panned up and you could see her face."

"What did she say?"

"Fuck me? Umm, give me that nigger cum or cock, something like that."

Talking about it and reliving the images in his mind was having an effect of Steve and he could feel his dick start to react.

"She used the N word?"

"Oh yeah, she definitely used the N word."

Then what happened?" Chloe was even closer now as she pressed her naked body against his side.

"Just more fucking, Angela got pretty loud like she was having an orgasm. Dwayne said he was going to as well so she asked him to cum on her face, not like last time. She swung around getting her face below his dick and opened her mouth."

"Wow she'd done it before." Chloe's hand slid down and brushed against Steve's growing erection. "Fuck, this gets you off doesn't it?" Chloe's hand wrapped around his shaft and she started slowly stroking him. "Has Dwayne got a big dick?"

Steve wasn't sure what to say.

"Yeah, I think so... I mean I'm not an expert but it looked pretty big." Steve was having trouble concentrating as Chloe cupped his balls and her finger scraped the sensitive skin underneath.

Chloe swung herself on top of Steve again only lower so his cock slid straight up inside her. She began riding up and down, Steve hands went to her bouncing breasts. The nipples were rock hard and the skin between them up to her neck was flushed red. Steve wasn't the only one getting off on the story. He joined in pushing up to meet her as she dropped onto his dick when she stopped.

"Wait, wait." Chloe climbed off and stayed on all fours beside him. "Do me like he did her. Fuck me Steve."

Steve didn't need to be asked twice. He rolled up to his knees and got behind her.

"Drop down onto your elbows, that's how she was." Steve directed.

Steve was super horny but because he'd cum just before he knew he'd last a decent length of time. He slammed himself into Chloe so hard her head was pushed into the bed in front of her. Rather than complain like he thought she might she urged him on.

"Yeah, fuck me. Fucking fuck me... harder... fuck me."

Steve was giving it everything her had. Ramming forward while pulling her back by her hip and shoulder.

"Yeah fuck, fuck, fuck I'm gonna cum... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me nigger!" Chloe groaned as she climaxed.

The N word shocked Steve but he kept on fucking Chloe until his own balls began to tingle. As he was about to let go Chloe pulled away and swung around presenting her face. Steve stroked himself furiously as two streams of cum arced out and landed across the bridge of her nose. Steve slumped back while Chloe made a beeline for the bathroom. She wasn't a fan of bodily fluids. When Steve heard the tap go on in the sink he assumed Chloe was washing her face.

The truth was she was staring at herself in the mirror. Strands of her sweaty hair clung to her face. Steve cum was beginning obey the laws of gravity and slide down her cheeks and nose. Tentatively she touched it. As it continued its downward trajectory the semen wrapped around her fingertip. Pulling it away from her face the cum stretched out like a strand of thread before it got too long and broke. After studying the substance clinging to her finger for a moment she gingerly touched her finger on her tongue. The taste wasn't offensive but it wasn't overly attractive either. The sound of Steve feet padding towards the bathroom stung her into action and she bent down to wash her face.

Back in the bed after Steve spooned her back. He looped his arm around her waist and pulled her back tightly against his body. Chloe deliberately slowed her breathing trying to give the impression she was drifting off to sleep. She didn't want to discuss what had just happened until she'd had more time to process it. Steve mumbled a goodnight and affirmation of love while he also pondered the implications of his wife's actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Friday afternoon Steve had been trying to avoid Dwayne. He was about to go on two weeks vacation in the Hudson Valley. Steve hadn't started packing so an evening in the bar would put Chloe's schedule way behind. Plus there was another detour he was planning to take on the way home tonight. Luckily he was aided by the interns being involved in a safe workplace seminar. Steve would have succeeded but for a late call from upstairs seeking some more input about Dwayne. Just as he put the phone down Dwayne walked in.

"Are we on for tonight Steve?" Dwayne asked before flopping down in the chair opposite his desk.

"Sorry Dwayne I've got to get home tonight. A few things to do before we head off tomorrow." Steve said as he packed away some files in his briefcase.

"Are you avoiding me?"

"No, no." Steve tried to act nonchalant.

"I thought it might have had something to do with that look you gave me in this office the other day."

Steve arched an eyebrow rather than reply verbally.

"You know when your wife was here. I've got to say Steve you've been running a little deception there." He held up the wedding photo from Steve desk. "Not meaning any offence but the girl in this picture is a 5, maybe a 6. The lady in the office earlier this week is a stone cold fox, solid 9 maybe even 9.5."

"I'll pass on your compliment." Steve said with sarcasm. "You are right about the change though. She's worked really hard the last eighteen months."

"I'll admit I did think it might have been your sister-in-law or something. I could see a resemblance. So it was game on you know," Dwayne winked at Steve, "but once I worked it was your wife I backed off."

"Chloe isn't one of your corporate tarts. She's a third grade teacher brought up in the conservative mid west." Steve quipped.

"Hey man, chill. I don't fuck with my friend's marriages, well not unless they ask me." Dwayne meant it as a joke, well partly.

"So you do have some boundaries?"

"Of course I do. Doesn't stop me from getting a vibe though."

"And what was Chloe's vibe?"

Dwayne was quiet for a moment.

"Come for one drink and I'll tell you."

"I haven't got time." Steve said while he was thinking if he came home smelling of booze with a hard on Chloe might not be as understanding anymore.

"Just one drink? I've got a crazy clip of Rosita from HR. She takes it all the way where the sun don't shine."

Steve thought about it for a full minute. Rosita was a hot Brazilian girl with one of those spectacular rounded asses. The scuttlebutt around the office was she batted for the other team but it would seem that was misguided.

"So are we on?" Dwayne pressed.

"Yep, but just one drink. And you tell me Chloe's vibe now."

"Deal. Now don't take this the wrong way, as I said with friends wives it's strictly hands off but if Chloe worked here at the office, 70/30 I'd be fucking her by the end of the week."

"You're dreaming. Not a chance."

"Just my opinion," Dwayne backed off. "We will never know. Even if she came to work here this week my dance card is full to the brim. There's a rumour going around I'm going to be offered and contract and a move so I'm getting a lot of going away presents."

One beer ended up being three. One viewing of Rosita getting her ass fucked wasn't enough. She was a loud girl with a filthy mouth. Steve was surprised the neighbours hadn't called the police especially when Dwayne was opening her up for the first time. Steve looked at his watch then hailed a cab. When he told the driver the address he did a double take then flashed a sleazy smile. At the destination Steve gave the guy a fifty and asked him to wait.

Inside the store Steve was overwhelmed. Leather costumes with chains and tacky lingerie hung on racks. The walls were lined with magazines and DVD's catering for every type of perversion. The rows of shelving stretched right to the back of the warehouse. He was on the verge of walking out when a woman voice behind him asked if he needed any help. Steve turned around and saw a woman in her thirties. Leather jacket over a tight white shirt that exposed a fair chunk of her impressive bust. Tight short leather skirt, multiple piercings in her ears, nose, eyebrows and a large tattoo that extended up the side of her neck.