Unhealthy Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, great. Thanks so much." Steve gushed.

"Right. So you'll take the job?"

"Yes, yes without question yes."

"Good. I've already discussed this with your supervisor downstairs. I suggest you go and pack up your desk. I'll get the contracts drawn up this afternoon. You meet me here at eight thirty sharp tomorrow morning and we'll get to work."

Whitney stood up and offered her hand.

"Welcome to the team Steve."

Steve jumped up and shook her hand enthusiastically while thanking her continuously. He was on cloud nine as he sailed out of her office towards the lift. When he was gone Whitney afforded herself her own little fist pump. Going to the door she flicked the privacy lock. Hitting the intercom she told her secretary she didn't want to be disturbed for the next fifteen minutes. She clicked her computer to wake it up and searched for a particular file in the download section. Finding the one she wanted she opened it.

The screen was filled with a video still of Chloe. Chloe naked riding Dwayne's dick. Whitney scrolled through the video until she got to the part she wanted to watch and pressed play. The picture now was of Dwayne on top of Chloe. They were obviously in a fucking frenzy but it was their pillow talk that Whitney was interested in.

"Are you ready Chloe?"

"Yes, yes, quickly..."

"Do you want my cum?"

"Yes, oh god yes, I want it all."

"Even if you have my baby?"

"Yes, give me your black bastard. I want your black bastard. Oohhhh fuuuccckkk mmmeee."

Whitney hit rewind and watched it again and again. Yes Chloe, she thought, you'll get your black bastard. More than one hopefully. Opening her drawer she pick up her personal mobile phone and clicked on her husband's name. He answered on the third ring.

"Hey babe."

"Hey yourself."

"How did it go?"

"Even better than I hoped."

"He took the job?"

"Yes practically fell at my feet and kissed them. But that's not the best part. They've been trying to have a baby themselves. His wife Chloe is on fertility drugs."

"Damn girl. It's like you wrote a script or something. Everything is falling into place. What about if her husband knocks her up before I get a chance."

"Leave that to me. I'll get more information tomorrow regarding timing. I'm sure I can make it so he doesn't get the opportunity."

"You're nasty Whit's. Really nasty."

"And you love it. Got to go. Bye lover, see you tonight."

1...5678910