Unhealthy Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrr, I'm looking for, umm a, arr dildo or vibrating thingy." Steve felt his face burning red with embarrassment.

"Okay we'll follow me and I'll show you our extensive collection."

As they walked the girl fired questions at him.

"Do you have any particular preference? Shape? colour? size?"

"Umm no," Steve was hoping to be left alone to choose.

"Is it for you or a partner?"

"Partner."

"Male or female?"

"Female of course." Steve said and he got a hard stare from the girl for his attitude,

"First one or a replacement?"

"Umm first one."

"I should have been able to guess that." She said attempting to lighten the mood.

They stopped in front of a large display. The range of colours, shapes and sizes only confused Steve more.

"These are are best sellers. Further down the aisle there are a couple of hundred more catering for more specific fetishes."

Steve continued to look at the display completely bewildered.

"This one is very popular and I'd recommend it for a beginner." The shop assistant passed Steve a brightly coloured vibrator in a plastic packaging.

Steve looked at it, turned the packaging over and tried focus on the small writing. He looked back up at the display again and one package caught his eye. It was a cardboard box with a picture of a large naked black man with a cock hanging down to almost his knee. The girl followed his gaze.

"Discerning choice." She reached up high and grabbed the box. "The Lex Steele is also very popular."

Steve turned it over and saw the large black dong it contained.

"This will be perfect. I'll take it."

"Great, I like a man who knows what he wants." The girl took the other smaller one off Steve and was about to put it back. "Are you sure you don't want this one too? Might be a bit intimidating whipping that big boy out without warming her up first."

"No, no, this one will do just fine. It's sort of a joke thing between us anyway. Might not ever get used."

"Okay, follow me and we'll get you checked out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks away was just what Chloe and Steve needed. They'd found a great cottage on the net to rent. Some days they did little trips, some days they just hung out together, read books, listened to music and slept. Sex while enjoyable and frequent wasn't the wild debauchery Steve expected after the interlude before they left. Hence Lex Steele was still in his packaging. When he opened the door of their apartment upon their return he'd completely forgotten about the virgin black dong tucked away in the bottom of his bag. Before they'd had time to settle back in there was a knock on the door.

"Hello are you home?" A voice called through the door.

"It's Mrs Dawson." Chloe said. "She won't want me so you'd better go."

Steve went to the door and it was Mrs Dawson. The light in her bathroom wasn't working so Steve went to investigate. Changing the light bulb took five minutes. The cup of coffee another twenty. Steve didn't mind too much. Her family were all in other states so she was just lonely. Back in his own apartment Steve saw the Chloe had opened their bags and begun sorting dirty clothes from clean ones.

"Shit," Steve muttered under his breath. "Chloe?"

"In here," her voice came from the kitchen.

Dreading what he thought he might find Steve walked towards the kitchen. Chloe was sitting at the breakfast bar drinking a glass of water. In front of her was the unopened Lex Steele.

"Care to explain how this got in your bag?" Chloe asked. She didn't sound angry but she wasn't laughing either.

"It was a joke."

"Just a private one?"

"I thought it was funny when I bought it, after that time you used the N word. Then it didn't come up again on holidays so I had a few doubts." Steve felt like a little boy explaining a mistake to his teacher.

"What did you plan to do with it now?"

"I don't know, throw it away I suppose."

Chloe drained her glass of water and stood up. "Well I let you deal with it then." She picked up the box at arms length between two fingers like it was toxic and passed it to Steve. On her way out of the room she slapped Steve on the bum. "Duffus."

At least I'm not in big trouble Steve thought, He went over to the garbage bin, pressed his foot on the lever and the lid opened. Instead of dropping it in he shut the lid and went to the office area. Steve opened his briefcase on the desk and put it inside.

"I thought you were throwing it away?" Chloe said from behind him.

Steve jumped like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"I am. Just not in the bins here. What if someone saw the packaging? I'll dump it at the train station or something."

"Cunning plan." Chloe affirmed.

The rest of the day was spent getting settled back into their apartment. They got some take out for dinner then sat in front of the television and watched some Netflix. Steve was rubbing Chloe's feet when she turned the TV off.

"Why don't we go to bed and you can massage the rest of me?" Chloe suggested.

"I'll bring the moisturiser." Steve said with a knowing smile.

Getting Chloe really relaxed was always worth it. He was a little disappointed when she entered the bedroom in pyjamas. Chloe got onto the bed, pulled her top off over her head then laid down on her front. Steve got up beside her and began working on her shoulders. He took his time giving her back a good going over before he attempted to slip under her pants to her butt.

"Don't forget my legs," Chloe mumbled sleepily.

"I'll have to take your pants off for that." Steve said.

Chloe lifted her hips off the bed signally for Steve to continue. She had to suppress a chuckle as he hastily dragged her pants down and discarded them on the bedroom floor. Too his credit he did rub her legs for a bit before returning to his obsession. Her butt. Even when it had been significantly bigger it had been his focus. As he squeezed and spread her cheeks Chloe could feel herself getting aroused. Steve fingers and thumbs began to delve down into the crease tickling her puckered hole and the lips of her pussy.

Chloe could always tell when Steve was getting carried away. He would straddle her leg and rub his erection along it while running his thumbs either side of her butthole. A couple of times they'd tried anal. Always after a massage. The preparation meant penetration wasn't painful but Chloe just didn't feel comfortable with Steve's cock in there. It seemed this massage was moving in that direction so Chloe decided to distract him.

"Why don't you go and get that little toy you bought?"

Steve stopped rubbing. "Are you serious?"

"You know how I hate wasting money."

Steve was gone in a flash. The return took a bit longer and Chloe could hear Steve struggling with the packaging in the kitchen. When he made it back Steve climbed onto the bed and Chloe heard a low hum start. She first felt it touch the back of her leg. The little vibrations were pleasant as Steve drew it up towards her bum. It disappeared and then appeared again on her other leg drifting northwards as it had before. This time it stayed sliding over her butt and teasing the tops of her thighs. Chloe eased her legs wider wanting that tingling feeling to move closer to her sweet spot.

Taking Chloe's movement as an invitation Steve pushed the fake dick lower. He worked it over her pussy lips and was rewarded with a low groan from Chloe. She opened her legs wider giving Steve more access to her honey pot. Steve could smell her arousal. It made him want to bend down and taste her but he didn't want to break the spell. Pressing Lex further down Steve hit Chloe's sweet spot causing a sharp intake of breath from his lover. He continued working it back and forth, varying the pressure he was applying. Chloe started moving with it then arched her back so her butt lifted up. Steve kept teasing her wet hole, almost allowing the penetration Chloe desired before slipping to one side.

"Put it in me please," Chloe pleaded.

"Put what in?" Steve wasn't letting her get off easy.

"The thing... Lex... put it in.. please." The whole time she continued to push back hoping for penetration.

"You mean the big black cock? Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Yes that's what I want, please, please," Chloe's pleading was becoming frantic.

"Then ask me for it." Steve turned up the vibrations to the next level and zeroed in on Chloe's clit.

"Oh fuck," Chloe gasped aloud. "I want that big black cock... fuck me with that big black cock!"

Steve pushed it in about half way and Chloe went nuts. Her hands gripped the sheets and she buried her face into the pillow in front of her. Even as she orgasmed Steve added pressure to the toy forcing it further inside his spasming wife. Once it was three quarters buried he stopped and began fucking her with it. Backing it off a couple of inches then pushing it back. Chloe was screaming and squealing into the pillow as she seemed to wither through one long continuous climax. Eventually she pushed the pillow away and asked Steve to stop.

"Please... I can't... breathe," she panted.

Steve turned off the vibrator but left it buried deep in her cunt. He gave her a couple of minutes then started slowly pulling it out. When he could see the tip was almost free of Chloe's hungry lips Steve pushed back inside just as slowly as he'd retrieved it.

"Oohhhh fuuuccckkk," Chloe sighed as it resumed it's position, three quarters of it deep inside her.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, yeah," Chloe said still breathless. "It feels good just keep going slow."

Steve was pleasantly surprised Chloe was still horny. He continued with slowly fucking Chloe with Lex Steele even though his own erection ached for some attention. The slow pace started having an effect on Chloe. Once again she started moving back against Steve movements. Her pussy started to accept the black dong even deeper.

"Shit honey, there's only about an inch left to go," Steve whispered.

"Just keep going baby it feels sooo good."

Feeling left out Steve freed his cock from his boxers. He nudged Chloe over onto her side then eased himself down beside her. His cock bobbed in front of her face while he got an up close view of her stretched pussy. It was Steve's turn to sigh when Chloe's hand wrapped around his shaft and she began stroking him in time with his manipulation of sex. It felt good but Steve wanted more. He wiggled himself closer and started pumping Chloe faster.

"Suck it baby," he whispered, "suck it while your pussy takes Dwayne black cock."

The mention of Dwayne's name caused a strangled cry to come from Chloe. With her hand still on the shaft she took the head of Steve's dick into her mouth.

"Yeah baby, my dick in your mouth, Dwayne's dick in your cunt."

Steve wasn't satisfied yet. He flicked the vibrator setting up to max. Chloe's body jerked and she moaned around his dick. Steve thrust forward and buried more of his cock in her mouth. Chloe started sucking it feverishly her head bobbing in a manic fashion. Steve couldn't hold back.

"Fuck, fucking take it," he groaned. "Yeah baby drink it."

Steve felt his cum surge up the shaft. He expected Chloe to back off but she stayed attached slurping and swallowing his seed. She didn't stop until he was spent then she let it slip from her mouth and looked down to Steve.

"Now fuck me nigger. Give me that nigger cock."

The toy still buzzed but Steve's movements had stopped while he filled Chloe's mouth. Pushing her onto her back he opened her legs wide and pushed Lex in until his fingertips were buried in her bush.

"Shit, that's deep." Chloe gasped.

Steve went straight into overdrive. His arm moved in a blur as did Chloe's gutter mouth.

"Fuck... big black... fuck Dwayne... oh god... fuck... gonna cum... fuck me... fuck... black... cum..."

Her body went rigid, her hands grabbed Steve's wrist and she held it with the toy buried to the hilt inside her. Chloe's hips bucked against it and the muscles in her arms and legs stood out like a body builders.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuccccckkkkk, turn it off, turn it off." She demanded.

Steve flicked it off and Chloe relaxed. He eased Lex out of her pussy which hung open slightly. Dropping it on the floor he lay down beside Chloe. Her nipples were still sticking up like beacons so he dipped his head and took one in his mouth.

"Wait, wait," Chloe pushed him away. "I need a break."

She rolled away from Steve and tucked her knees up.

"Just cuddle me."

He slid up behind her and draped his arm around her.

"Thanks," she mumbled. "I just need a rest."

A couple of minutes later her breathing slowed and Steve knew she was asleep.

The next morning Chloe was woken by the sound of the front door swinging shut. She took a minute or two to become fully awake as her body tried to catch up to her brain. Her bladder was complaining about the need to be emptied. Still, it took a while to convince the rest of her it was worth getting out of bed. On the way back from the bathroom Chloe strolled into the kitchen and found a note from Steve.

'Gone for a walk, will bring pastry and coffee back for breakfast. Steve.'

Chloe guessed that meant she had about an hour so she decided to go back to bed. On the threshold of the bedroom Chloe stopped and retraced her steps to the bathroom. Resting on a hand towel on top of the vanity was a freshly washed Lex. She reached out and her hand hovered over it for a moment while an internal debate was resolved. Then she picked it up and returned to the bedroom.

Steve returned to the apartment with two hot coffees and some breakfast bagels. He had expected to find some signs of life but everything was still dark and quiet. He put the food and coffee on the table and walked towards the bedroom. As he got closer he could hear moaning. At first he was concerned Chloe was ill until he got close enough to hear some of the jumbled words associated with the moans.

"Ohhh, oh so big... fucking big black dick... so big... fuck me Dwayne."

Did Chloe have another man in their bedroom? A black man? Dwayne? Steve stopped dead still and listened some more. There was no other voice only Chloe's. Was she masturbating? He'd never seen or heard her do it before. Creeping quietly towards the door Steve turned the handle and opened the door a crack.

Chloe was on her knees on the bed, slumped forward with her head and shoulder supported by pillows. One hand was under her body between her legs. The tips of its fingers held the black toy Steve had left to dry on the bathroom vanity. All but the very last inch was buried inside his straining wife. Her other arm looped over her back, the fingers of that hand sliding along her perineum and teasing her anus. Chloe was rocking fiercely with her eyes closed oblivious to Steve's presence.

Steve cock virtually burst out of his track pants at the sight of his wanton wife, He ripped off his clothes as he moved to join her. Steve's eyes were firmly fixed on his wife's ass. One of Chloe's fingers was buried to the second knuckle inside her rectum. It had long been a fantasy of Steve's to explore her back passage but so far she had resisted his attempts. Anal play was always a part of their lovemaking. To Steve's frustration so far he'd only achieved penetration with his dick a couple of times before it had been quickly aborted by Chloe.

Climbing on the bed Steve hunched over his wife pulling her ass cheeks wide apart. Chloe's eyes opened wide and Steve hesitated. Knowing what the look of lust on Steve's face was directed at Chloe removed her finger. Reaching up she took hold of Steve's turgid shaft and pointed it down towards her ass. Steve bent his knees and his cock pressed against her anus. It dimpled in as he applied more force then opened accepting his head inside.

"Ohhh fuck," both Steve and Chloe moaned together.

Steve could feel the vibration from Lex in Chloe's pussy as he pressed down again. He watched as a coupe of inches of his dick slipped inside. Chloe started cumming hard, jerking back and forth fucking herself on Lex and Steve's dick. Steve could feel her hot tight hole clench even tighter and he joined her, shooting streams of cum into her bowel. Chloe rolled to the side causing Steve shrinking dick to pop out. He watched still shocked by what had just happened as Chloe eased the black dong out of her cunt. Her face was flushed, mostly from her climax but Steve also suspected there was some embarrassment.

"Sorry," she whispered covering her face. "I saw it in the bathroom and... I just thought I'd play... for a bit."

Steve leant over and spoke quietly in her ear.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen and done in my life. You are so beautiful, I love you." He reassured her.

"You're not mad?"

"No way, I just want to know when we can do it again." Steve said with a broad smile.

Chloe rolled onto her back and Steve got on top of her properly. They held each other for a few minutes as they came down from their highs.

"The coffees probably cold," Steve said as he rolled off.

"That's okay, I'd rather stay in bed anyway." Chloe said as she moved closer and put her head on his shoulder. "Maybe we should go and have a shower then come back for round two?"

"That sounds like a mighty fine plan ma'am." Steve replied and he kissed her on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday morning a reluctant Steve returned to work. Chloe still had some time off before school went back so he left her sleeping naked tangled in the sheets. The three days since they returned to New York had been the wildest sexual ride either had experienced since their honeymoon. The introduction of Lex had led to a new round of exploration. Not that Steve got to try another double penetration. Still the memory of Chloe's solo romp that he'd interrupted was seared into his brain.

At the office it was still quiet with a lot of staff away. The remaining interns were all busy. It was now nine fighting for three spots, the odds had gotten longer. Dwayne drifted in mid morning and sat down.

"Hey boss, aren't you supposed to come back from holidays well rested? You look like you've been working late." Dwayne said with laugh, "Have you and the little lady been putting in some overtime?"

"Unlike you my friend I don't kiss and tell." Steve replied but the wide grin on his face told Dwayne he was on the right track.

"So you run into some fringe dwelling hippy types and get all freaky on your break?" Dwayne pushed again.

"No, there was only myself and Chloe and it didn't happen on holidays, it was when we got home." Steve leaned over the desk and spoke in a low voice

"Oh yeah, some of the old Dwayne magic must have rubbed off on you." Dwayne held up his hand for a high five and Steve slapped it hard. "That's it, you are the man Steve. So any pictures? A live action sequence?"

"No and there never will be."

"So what pressed her button then?"

Steve hesitated, he desperately wanted to tell Dwayne the whole story like Dwayne had done to him so many times. At the same time he was troubled. Was giving your wife a substitute cock something to brag about?

"Come on man, spill. I know you want to."

Steve made up his mind and huddled close to the desk. "You can't tell anyone this, okay? Not a soul."

"That goes without saying Steve. My lips are sealed. So what happened."

Steve explained about the toy and how Chloe found it. He skipped the graphic stuff but did describe walking in on his wife masturbating after his Sunday morning walk.

"Fucking hot man. Chloe gets her freak on for a bit of black cock. I told you some of Dwayne has rubbed off on you." They slapped hands again.

"Okay so you've got all my news, how about you? Where are they sending you? Mergers and Acquisitions? Refinancing?"