Unhealthy Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better than that I'm off to Europe. I'm going to the Zurich."

"Holy fuck, Zurich? I've never heard of a intern getting an international posting before." Steve was dumbfounded.

"Don't get too excited Steve. I've done some research and the European office has the highest percentage of non-white and female staff members in the whole organisation. Something about quota's imposed by the EU. I'm just a token black guy."

"Still, you must be excited. Is it your first time overseas?"

"Sure is. Barely been upstate before."

"So what are you doing here? I thought you'd be packing."

"Pretty much done. I came in to see you actually. I need a favour?"

"Sure, how can I help?"

"They've got me on a red eye flight early rSaturday morning. I'm going to book a room close by so I don't have the hassle of travelling across the city that early. You guys have a car don't you?"

"Yeah. I take the train to work so Chloe can drive to school."

"I just wondered if you could give me a lift in your car Friday afternoon after work. Go to my place, pick up my bags then take me to the hotel."

"Chloe won't be working so it shouldn't be a problem. Maybe you could ha... "

Steve stopped mid-word as his brain caught up to his mouth. Dwayne watched Steve's face as it played out the internal debate going on inside Steve's head.

"Maybe you could come over for dinner Friday? Or you could stay, we've got a spare room. Errr I'll take you to the airport in the morning, those airport hotels are hellishly expensive." The words came out of Steve in jumble, falling over themselves. "Of course I'd have to ask Chloe but I'm sure it would be alright."

Dwayne sat silent. Steve thought he'd like the idea.

"Look if you've got something else planned don't worry about it. I can still give you a lift." Steve backtracked.

Dwayne spoke slowly, choosing his words very deliberately. "I'd love to have a meal with you and Chloe Steve. And the offer of the bed for the night is very generous. I just think you should think very carefully, reconsider your offer, before you talk to Chloe."

Steve looked at Dwayne with confusion etched on his features so Dwayne spelt it out for him.

"If I come over to your place and stay the night it's quite likely I'll end up fucking your wife."

"Don't be ridiculous." Steve snorted and a laugh died on his lips when he saw Dwayne was serious. "I told you before Chloe isn't one of these corporate sluts trying to compete with the men in the bedroom as well as the boardroom. She's a third grade teacher."

"You're a evidence sort of guy Steve so let's lay out the facts. Your wife knows you watch interracial porn. You recently purchased a large black dildo and your sex life has never been better. Have you ever used my name in role play?"

The question caught Steve by surprise. He was still formulating his response when Dwayne continued.

"Looks like the answer is yes." Dwayne stood up, "do you know what that says to me? I think deep down you want to watch me take your wife. To see if she loses it like the other women you've watched. It doesn't matter if your wife is a third grade teacher, a shop assistant or the Queen of Sheeba. When her husband comes home and says there is a black guy coming to dinner after the lead up you described earlier she is going to think the same thing."

"It's not what I meant when I asked..." Steve voice just drifted off and he didn't finish the sentence.

"Don't stress Steve. You love your wife. I like your wife. In the past couple of weeks there has been more than one occasion where I've thought about fucking your wife. But that's not what I asked. I asked you to take me, and my luggage, to an hotel, near the airport, on Friday afternoon. You can still do that if you want. Or I can come to dinner. Just consider all the implications before you take the cork out of the champagne bottle because it's near impossible to get back in."

With that he was gone. Dwayne walked away whistling without a care in the world. Steve was left with the weight of the world on his shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve walked into the apartment later that afternoon. He couldn't find Chloe at first then he heard some noise in the bedroom.

"Hi honey," he said as he opened the door.

Clothes were strewn all over the bed. Another pile was on the floor. Chloe appeared from out behind the wardrobe in her underwear.

"Now that's a sight I like to see when I get home." Steve said as he advanced on his near naked bride.

"Hold up cowboy!" Chloe held her hand up and pushed Steve back. "I'm organising my wardrobe here and I haven't got time for your nonsense."

"Organising? Looks like your making a mess." Steve said as he surveyed the floor.

"Those are the old Chloe clothes," Chloe pointed to the pile on the floor. "They are going to the charity shop. Those on the bed are still alright or can be altered to fit better."

While Chloe was talking Steve moved close enough to make a grab for her bottom.

"Hands off," Chloe slapped his hand away. "If you are so full of energy go and get a couple of garbage bags and start loading the rejects into them."

They worked side by side for the rest of the afternoon. Steve packed away the discards while Chloe replaced the others in her hanging space. While he worked Steve mulled over the questions Dwayne had put to him. Did he really want to see his wife with a black man? There was no denying the thought had crossed his mind. But it was just a harmless fantasy... wasn't it?

Chloe prancing about in her underwear did little to help his situation. Twelve months ago he would have bet their life savings she would never be tempted to reveal her body to another man. Now with her new found confidence he wasn't as sure. The sex play with their new toy was another complicating factor. Would asking Dwayne over be like giving her the green light? As Steve picked up the last dress off the floor and placed it into a bag he decided. No dinner, no guest room, just drop Dwayne at the airport hotel.

After dinner Chloe and Steve were sitting on the lounge scrolling through their phones in their own little worlds. The television was on with the sound down low. Chloe shut her device down before placing it on the coffee table. Swinging her feet up onto Steve's lap Chloe dislodged his phone from his hands and it fell on the floor.

"Why not put those hands to good use and rub my feet." She said with a cheeky grin.

Steve faked annoyance but didn't mind to much.

"So how was your day?" Chloe asked.

"Pretty quiet. Cheryl is still away so I'm looking after Miko."

"Was she the one with the banana?"

"Errr, yeah... yeah she was."

"Is it weird working with her when you've seen her naked?" Chloe's question was loaded with many pitfalls.

"No, I hadn't even thought about it actually."

"Bullshit!"

"No, truely. I'm got something much more inspiring to come home to."

"And don't you forget it." Chloe's smile told Steve he'd avoided any of the traps. "Is Dwayne still at work?"

"Yeah. He's still been popping in and out. They are sending him to Zurich."

"Zurich, Switzerland?" Steve nodded. "Wow, he must be excited."

"Yeah he is. While we are talking about Dwayne, are you going to need the car on Friday afternoon?"

"No, I don't go back to work till next week. Why?"

"Dwayne just asked if I could drive him to one of those airport hotels. He's on an early flight Saturday morning and he didn't want the hassle of humping his bags on the train."

"So I suppose you'll hang around and have a few drinks with him?" Chloe was fishing again.

"No." Steve's mind was racing again. The decision he'd made previously was back in play. Would Chloe be open or maybe excited at the prospect of Dwayne coming over. "I actually asked if he wanted to come to dinner here?"

"And he didn't want to?"

"He was non committal about the idea." Steve hedged his position, testing the waters with Chloe. "I think he might have had something or someone else planned and I hadn't asked you so I didn't push it."

"Yeah, from what you've told me he's a popular guy." Chloe replied with a half hearted laugh. They both focused on the television again for a moment until the next ad break. "Still if you want, I'm not working so I could whip up some dinner. Maybe he could stay in the spare room rather than pay for a hotel?"

Steve tried to keep his expression neutral but such was the struggle he got up and went into the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

"Just getting a drink of water," Steve said as he went through the door.

Steve got a glass and started filling it at the sink. The darkness made the window above it like a mirror and he stared at his reflection. Chloe had suggested Dwayne stay. He hadn't mentioned anything about that. What did that mean? Did she want what the other women at work had been getting? Opening the door slightly Steve looked out at Chloe sitting on the lounge. Was this still the shy girl he'd met six years ago. He closed his eyes and a vision of her on her knees with Dwayne standing over her popped into his head. His eyes flicked open again. Sick bastard, he thought but there was no denying the tightness in his underwear. Back at the lounge Steve put his glass on the coffee table and sat down. Chloe put her feet back in his lap.

"Ohhh," she giggled," is that for me?" Chloe asked as she pressed her heels against the bulge in his pants.

"Maybe, if you are really bad." Steve retorted.

"Promises, promises. So what do you think?"

"About what?" Steve played dumb.

"Dwayne staying in the spare room. It wouldn't take long to get to the airport from here early on Saturday morning."

"I'll run it past him if he comes in tomorrow." Steve tried to remain aloof from the idea.

"Just let me know if he says yes. I'll have to decide what to cook and make up the bed."

The next morning Steve left for work still in a muddle over what to do. The offer had been made but he didn't have to pass that information on to Dwayne. He could just say he never asked Chloe then tell Chloe Dwayne declined the invitation. Everything came back to him.

Chloe stayed in bed enjoying the chance to sleep in before the work cycle started again the next week. She heard the front door close and rolled over onto Steve's side. The night before after her foot rub she'd been really horny. It wasn't something she'd been used to. Sex had mostly been fun, sometimes a momentary distraction or release of tension. Steve was almost always the aggressor. Since Lex had arrived in the apartment Chloe had found it could go to another level. Last night she'd initiated the foreplay once they went to bed but Steve had seemed distracted. They'd still done it. Just not in the wild manner of the previous few days.

During the night Chloe noticed Steve tossing and turning. She'd tried a subtle nudge with her butt to see if he was interested in another round of horizontal dancing however he'd rolled over away from her. Something was bugging him and Chloe couldn't put her finger on it.

Then there had been the way he'd reacted when she'd suggested Dwayne stay in the guest room. He'd tried to hide it by going to the kitchen. She'd already noticed the look of surprise on his face. Running away only made it more strange. Steve and Dwayne had spent most Friday evenings in the last four months together drinking. Why would him coming over to their apartment be any different?

Chloe shifted onto her back and pondered that question for a while. The obvious difference was her. Why? No sex talk, no videos? Unless there was another aim. When Chloe had asked Steve before if he'd wanted her to be with a black man, to be on video he'd denied it. Then came Lex. Was this all an elaborate set up.

Chloe rolled towards Steve's side of the bed again. Reaching further she opened the drawer of his bedside table and fossicked around until her hand found Lex. Moving onto her back again Chloe held it up above her head. She studied it from different angles. Turning the nob at the bottom it came alive. Vibrations tingled through her fingers. Bringing it down Chloe touched the tip against one of her nipples. Her other hand drifted down inside the night shorts she was wearing. It cupped her sex as Chloe continued to tease her nipples. When it all became too much the covers and shorts were kicked off. Lex replaced her fingers sliding over her clit and between her slippery folds. A change of angle and the thick black head pushed up inside.

"Ohhh fuck," Chloe grunted as her hips and hand began moving in their own natural rhythms. "Fuck me Dwayne, fuck me Dwayne... "

The chant continued graduating from a whisper to a demand as Chloe's orgasm overwhelmed her. Turning off the toy she left it buried as deep as it would go. It's thickness filling her until her high receded. Then as she had often found after masturbating a sense of shame and regret washed over her. She eased Lex out and dropped him onto the floor beside the bed.

Steve's day at the office was full of distractions. In the morning he spent much of his time with Miko in his office helping her proof read a report. She had chosen this morning to wear a loose fitting singlet type top. The large arm holes meant Steve got glimpses of lacy bra. It reminded him of the images he'd seen of her small pert breasts and the little button nipples perched on top of them.

To top it off Steve noticed Miko had a habit of sucking a pen while she scanned through the pages. After correcting a mistake the pen would return to her painted lips, resting against them. As she continued reading they would open slightly and her little tongue would peak out flicking the top before pulling it inside. A constant reminder of the banana sliding down her throat.

Mid afternoon he was called into a meeting by Tim, his boss. It was a dull and dreary affair and Steve attention was captured by Angela Mathers who was sitting beside him. Tim was at the head of the long table so everyone had their chair turned towards him. It meant they were looking over the person in fronts shoulder. Steve was behind Angela. Her hair was pulled up into a bun just like in the clip where Dwayne was fucking her from behind. Several times Angela butted into Tim's presentation to clarify a point for everyone and when she did she swivelled her chair back to face the table. It gave Steve a perfect view of her profile. The full breasts and rounded butt.

And the there was her voice. The sweet southern drawl that dripped like honey from her lips. It wasn't saying fuck me nigger, but that phrase kept running through Steve's head every time she spoke. Back in his office Steve was considering a trip to the toilet to stroke his aching cock into submission when Dwayne poked his head around the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure," Steve said and he pointed to the chair on the other side of his desk.

Dwayne sat down and Steve noticed the brash confidence he usually displayed was missing.

"I just want to apologise for yesterday. I realised after how disrespectful I was talking about you and your wife the way I did."

"Yeah it was a bit full on," Steve was taken aback by the change in Dwayne. "Let's just forget about it."

"So are we cool then?"

"Yeah, we're cool." Steve felt awkward saying it but it seemed appropriate.

"Can I still get a lift tomorrow?" Dwayne asked the anticipation showing in his face.

"Sure. I've made sure Chloe doesn't need the car. What's your address?" Steve asked as he opened up the map app on his phone.

Dwayne hesitated then spoke. "I've got to come in again tomorrow, they are throwing a bit of a going away party. How about I come home with you on the train and we go from your place? That way I can direct you."

"That's a great idea. I'm hopeless following directions on these things." Steve held up his phone. "They always seem to say turn left or right just after I've passed where they were expecting me to go."

They continued talking about nothing in particular for a while then Dwayne got up to leave. Steve was relaxed, he'd dodged a bullet. On his way to the door Dwayne turned back.

"So did you ask Chloe?"

The hammer fell and Steve realised the bind he was in. Dwayne was coming to his apartment. If he said no then Chloe mentioned something he'd be exposed. Desperately he tried to work out an escape route but it was like his brain was in quicksand.

"I promise I'll be on my best behaviour. I won't try to start anything." Dwayne offered after seeing Steve's mental anguish.

"Okay," Steve took the escape Dwayne offered but he decided not to mention anything about a room for the night. "Chloe said yes to dinner."

"Great!" Dwayne said with more enthusiasm than Steve would have liked. "And like I said, best behaviour. I won't try anything, you just keep Chloe in check." Dwayne winked and laughed then he was gone.

Steve was left with the nagging feeling he'd been had. That and a bulge in his pants as he considered what would happen if Chloe didn't remain in check. When Steve got back to the apartment Chloe was in cleaning mode. He'd messaged his wife to say Dwayne would be coming for dinner and it appeared to have started a frenzy.

"Can you move the lounge and arm chairs please? I want to vacuum under them." Was the greeting he received as he kicked off his shoes.

"It's not a real estate inspection. Dwayne's just coming for dinner." Steve protested.

"Shut up and do as your told." Chloe replied sternly. "First we clean, then we play."

The hint of some sexual activity was enough to get the already horny Steve motivated. Chloe's cleaning whirlwind blew itself out by seven. She reheated some leftovers for dinner. As they ate she outlined the menu for the following night.

"I think I'll do the pulled pork with wilted Asian greens. What do you think about a cheesecake for dessert?"

Steve nodded in agreement only half listening as Chloe continued.

"And you'll have to pick up some wine tomorrow. Something light, like a Pinot or maybe a Chardonnay would be better? Might as well get both in case Dwayne has a preference. Or should we get some beer?"

"I'll have to drive Dwayne to his room after so I won't be drinking."

"So he's not staying then?" Chloe asked.

"No, just dinner."

"Ohh, I've made up the bed. I thought... " Chloe voice drifted off and Steve thought she sounded miffed.

"I'm sure I just wrote dinner on my text." Steve said.

"Yes you probably did. It just I thought if he was coming for dinner it seems a bit silly to go to a hotel after."

"He might have a hot date." Steve added hoping to end the conversation.

"Then why have dinner here? Surely he'd be taking his date somewhere." Chloe's reasoning was sound.

"I don't think his dates are about food and conversation." Steve said smirking.

"Are you finished?" Chloe said abruptly pointing at Steve's plate.

He nodded. Chloe stood up abruptly and took the plates to the kitchen. Steve watched her strut away unsure of why she was so pissed off. Chloe wasn't sure why she was angry either. Steve's jaded attitude towards the dinner Friday night was part of it. Why ask Dwayne if he was going to be an asshole about it? And what was the point of the dinner? Chloe felt like she was a stop over rather than the final destination. It hurt. When she'd met Dwayne in Steve's office she'd enjoyed the subtle flirting. It made her feel even better about her new body. Chloe's internal rant was interrupted by Steve entering the kitchen.

If there was one thing Steve had learn during their marriage it was not to let Chloe stay angry for too long. Even if he wasn't sure what the problem was he knew he had to engage with her or it only got worse. Of course there was no point apologising. Any attempt to say sorry would be met with the phrase "what are you sorry for?" Without an answer to that it was only likely to inflame the situation. Instead Steve just started helping clean up the kitchen. Any conversation was stilted with answers to questions kept to one or two words. When the dishwasher was packed and the benches wiped down Chloe finally spoke without prompting.