Unhealthy Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," Dwayne said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out three condoms and a small tube of lubricant.

As he placed them on the sofa beside him he heard a grunt from Steve. What could he say, he had been confident it was going to happen. Also he'd found in previous situations like this one the presence of a condom tended to stop intrusions from the observer later on. Dwayne hated using them but if that was what it was going to take to get Chloe and Steve to relax then it was okay. Not that Chloe was showing any signs of reluctance. With his pants and socks thrown to different parts of the room she climbed back onto his lap.

Her white hands traced the muscles of his chest. The engagement and wedding rings on here finger catching the light from above as they caressed another man. Hunching down Chloe teased one of Dwayne's nipples with her tongue. He cradled her head then lifted it up and they kissed each other hungrily. Dwayne's other hand reached around and with practiced precision he undid her bra. It sat loose on her shoulders as they continued kissing until Dwayne pushed Chloe back into a sitting position.

Slipping the straps from her shoulders he pulled it free of her breasts and flung it behind him. Chloe arched her back pushing them higher as both Dwayne's hands came up from underneath. He wrapped his fingers around them lifting and squeezing them like he was holding two large cans. Chloe's engorged nipples poked out like doorknobs. Dwayne dropped his head to take turns suckling on each of them. Chloe moaned pulling his head closer while her hips continued working her mound back and forth over Dwayne's bulge.

Chloe broke away and stood up again. She slipped off her panties. They must have been soaked because Dwayne's underwear had a wet patch where she had been sliding over his boner. Now she was naked Chloe set to work making Dwayne the same. Crouching down she grabbed either side of his underpants. Dwayne lifted his hips so she could wriggle them down. Chloe wrestled them right down and dragged them off over his feet. When she looked back up there was a sharp intake of breath.

"Fuck," Chloe muttered as Dwayne opened his legs wide giving her an unobstructed view of his package.

It was Steve first time seeing a Dwayne's black cock in the flesh as well. As Chloe hands crept up and enclosed the base of the shaft he seen many times on a phone screen. The clips hardly did it justice. It seemed enormous, even from where Steve was still standing near the dining table. As Chloe began stroking it the monster reared its head. Dwayne reached over and picked up one of the condoms.

"I think it's time to get this show on the road." Dwayne passed it to Chloe then waved to Steve. "Get over here man," he pointed to the armchair. "You don't want to miss out on this."

Steve tried to appear calm but inside he was quivering. He sat on the edge of the chair leaning forward watching as Chloe struggled with the condom. She was on the pill and they had never used condoms. It looked like she didn't have much idea how she was going to get it on Dwayne's big dick. She tried hard but one of her fingernails pierced the side as she attempted to stretch it down his shaft. Dwayne laughed and got another.

"I guess you'd better leave it to the expert."

He open the wrapper and put it on. It didn't cover the full length of his cock, stopping a several inches short of the base.

"Hold out your hands Chloe." Dwayne instructed. He squirted a generous amount of lubricant into the palms. "Get it slick girl."

Chloe stroked his dick some more until it glistened in the light. Chloe stood up and started to straddle Dwayne again but he stopped her.

"Turn around. Steve's going to get a close up view of me stretching your pussy for the first time."

Chloe hesitated. She wasn't sure she wanted to be facing her husband. With her back to Steve she felt her lust was hidden. Dwayne left her little choice as he manhandled her. Once she was turned around Dwayne slid down on the sofa so he was reclining then guided her back until she was laying on top of him. Her butt rested on his abdomen, her legs open either side of his. His big black cock rested against her inner thigh. Dwayne guided her hands back down to his dick.

"Play with it, rub your pussy against it. Get it nice and wet."

While she was stroking him his large hands played with her tits. Steve found the contrast in the skin tones striking. His dark fingers on her lily white breasts. He could tell Chloe wasn't altogether comfortable having him so close. Soon though Dwayne's hands and her own manipulations had the red colour of arousal returning to her face and chest. Dwayne picked the lube once more and put more on Chloe hands to spread over his cock.

"I think we are almost ready Chloe." Dwayne hooked his hands under her knees. He lifted and opened them wide raising Chloe body so his nob was poised at her opening. "Are you ready?"

Chloe nodded but that wasn't good enough for Dwayne.

"You've got to say it girl. Are you ready Chloe?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Do you want this big black dick?"

"Yes," she repeated a little louder.

"What? I can't hear you."

"Yes, yes yes I want your cock inside me!" Chloe growled.

"Well put it in then Chloe. Guide my dick where you need it."

Chloe's left hand dropped down. Her wedding rings glinted as she positioned the tip so it pressed against her sex. Dwayne let her legs drop down slightly and pushed up at the same time.

"Ohhhh gooodddd," Chloe gasped as the head stretched her opening.

Steve watched as a good two inches of Dwayne's cock followed the tip inside his wife. Chloe pussy was stretched tight around its girth but she was showing no signs of discomfort. While Dwayne stayed still she worked her hips allowing more to slip inside. Steve was mesmerised by the carnal display he was witnessing. Unable to resist the urge he undid his pants and freed his straining manhood.

Chloe had forgotten her shyness. The intense pleasure she was getting from Dwayne's dick had overtaken any worries about Steve. A fact only reinforced when she glanced in his direction and saw him with his hand on his cock and his pants around around his ankles. Her left hand stayed between her legs making sure Dwayne stayed firmly planted inside her while her right squeezed her neglected breasts. Dwayne was thrusting up trying to pushing more of himself inside Chloe. While the position was great to show Steve the action it wasn't the best for the lovers so Dwayne decided it needed to change. Lifting Chloe up caused his dick to slip out and Chloe to moan in frustration.

"Turn back around," Dwayne said and Chloe was quickly on her feet.

While she was turning around Dwayne sat up. Get the tube from the seat beside him he put some more lube on his condom covered cock. Chloe climbed back on top of him again. Raising herself up she reached down and guided Dwayne's dick back inside.

Ohhh fuck... yes... yes." Chloe sighed.

Dwayne's hand were on her hips keeping her stable while she lowered herself further down. Chloe was able to take more of Dwayne's cock in this position. She could feel it stretching her inside until it hit her limit. It felt truely enormous yet still she hadn't gotten all of it in. Lifting herself up slightly Chloe tried changing the angle but still she couldn't go any further.

"Owww, it's just so big." Chloe let out her frustrations. "I feel like I'm a virgin again."

"It's okay," Dwayne reassured her. "Not many girls can take it all the first time. Let's just work with what we've got."

Dwayne knew he was hitting her cervix. He also knew her pussy would stretch. She already had most of his cock inside her and he was certain he'd be balls deep before this night was over. As long as Steve didn't intervene. A quick look around Chloe body assured him that Steve would be no problem. He was steadily stroking his dick while his wife gave up her treasures to another man.

"Just relax girl and let Dwayne take you for a ride."

Dwayne moved his hands from Chloe's hips to her ass. He stroked it, squeezed it sometimes pulling it open so Steve could see his cock pumping in and out of Chloe. She was making the little mewing sounds Steve recognised as a sure sign she was about to cum. Her hips moved in time with Dwayne's thrusts. She leaned forward pushing her breasts towards his face. Dwayne took the invitation and latched onto the closest nipple. It sent her over the edge. Chloe's head dropped while the rest of her body went rigid. A low groan escaped her lips. Dwayne kept up a steady rhythm, working his cock in and out while squeezing her ass.

Chloe remained stationary letting Dwayne do all the work. Occasionally she gave a little yelp which Steve thought was when Dwayne went too deep. Then he noticed it didn't always coincide with his upthrusts. Shifting his focus from the latex covered cock plundering his wife Steve watched Dwayne's hands. The middle finger of his left was pushing between Chloe's buttcheeks. When it did Chloe squeaked and bounced a little. Steve guessed where it was aimed at and his suspicions were soon confirmed. Dwayne pulled Chloe ass open exposing his greasy finger buried in her anus.

"You like that Chloe?" Dwayne asked as he started picking up the pace.

"Uh huh."

"You like that big dick in your pussy and a finger in your ass?"

"Hmmmm."

"You gonna cum with me baby? You gonna cum again on my black cock?"

Chloe mumbled something unintelligible as she responded to Dwayne upping the ante by bouncing back enthusiastically against each thrust.

"I can't hear you girl. You like black cock?"

"Yesssss."

"Say it Chloe, tell the world you love black cock."

"Oh fuck yes... I love black cock... fuck me... big black cock... fuck yes..." Chloe reticence evaporated as her arousal grew.

Steve worried about what the neighbours would think as the volume of his wife's cries of pleasure increased. Dwayne was getting swept up in the action as well. No longer calm and measured, he was hammering away at his mentors wife as she withered on his pole.

"I'm cumming Chloe, I'm cumming."

Dwayne pushed upwards viciously three more times. Steve could see Dwayne's cock spasm as he filled the condom. Chloe worked her hips frantically. In her own little world. Evidently she had forgotten about the condom and was waiting for the splash of sperm to bath her womb. Dwayne's hand steadied her assault.

"Easy girl, you'll snap my dick off."

"Sorry," Chloe said. "Are you finished?"

"Yeah, you'd better jump up so I can pull this raincoat off."

Chloe eased herself up off Dwayne. There was no hiding her sigh of disappointment when his cock slipped from her and flopped down against his thigh. She could see the end of the condom distended by the amount of cum it had collected. Chloe was surprised when Steve's hands gripped her hips. Her focus on Dwayne had been so complete she had forgotten he was in the room. He was pulling her backwards and she felt his erection press against her.

"Wait," Chloe said her annoyance obvious.

Steve was focused on one thing. Getting his cock inside his wife. It wasn't only about reclaiming her. A red mist of lust had descended on him and he was not going to be deterred. Despite Chloe's passive resistance he continued easing her backwards off Dwayne's legs. In her last attempt to dissuade her husband Chloe slumped down till her knees hit the floor so her forearms rested on Dwayne's knees. Steve followed her down and once she was still he pushed inside.

"Ugh," Chloe grunted as Steve slammed his dick in as far as it could go.

Her reaction only inflamed Steve further. Even after riding Dwayne's big log she could still feel him. His ears were filled with squelching sounds of her lubed, wet, well fucked pussy as he started slamming into her. Chloe's head dropped onto Dwayne's leg as she submitted to her husbands desire. Strangely even though Steve was so worked up he felt like he was going to last a long time. He wasn't going to allow himself to cum until he had his wife babbling about his sexual prowess.

While Steve was busy, Dwayne was watching on bemused. He'd seen similar interactions between married couples before. The husband reassertion his dominance. The wild card was always the wife. He couldn't gauge how Chloe was feeling. There had been no sounds pass her lips since Steve's initial penetration. Her head remained tilted to the side resting against his legs just above his knee. Her face looking down.

While he was a spectator Dwayne took the opportunity to worked the loaded condom off his dick. He managed to keep most of the semen in the latex tube. While he was tying a knot in the open end to contain it Dwayne saw Chloe's head move. Her face was now aimed straight up at his crotch. It lifted further and he saw a hint of desire in her eyes before her gaze drifted back to his deflated cock.

Dwayne dropped the condom on the small table beside the lounge then decided to see how far he could push the delectable wife kneeling before him. Using the tip of his middle finger he scooped up some of the cum that had escaped. He then offered it to Chloe making sure he kept his finger far enough away that she would have to make a deliberate effort to get it. For a moment he thought he'd misjudged the look he'd seen in her eyes. Then slowly she stretched her neck forward and slurped his juice off his finger.

Finding another blob with his fingertip he again offered it to Chloe. This time her tongue snaked out first then she closed her eyes and started sucking on his finger like it was a little cock. When Dwayne pulled it back this time her lips tried to prevent it and a little groan of frustration followed. The younger man could feel his cock begin to stir again. He took it in his fist, pointing it in the direction of his mentor's wife. As he squeezed it a pearl like drop of cum extruded out the slit in the end. It clung there like a small lolly where it proved to be a treat Chloe couldn't resist. With a low moan she moved her whole body forward taking the head in her mouth.

Steve had missed the first time his wife had sucked Dwayne's finger. The second time he'd seen his wife's head moving back and forth slightly as she gave it a mini blowjob. When Dwayne squeezed the final drop from his dick he had expected him to use his finger to feed it to Chloe again. When she shifted forward he'd been caught by surprise and his cock slipped out of her sloppy cunt. The moan of desire he heard when her mouth closed around her prize pissed him off more. He couldn't get her to moan like that when he'd been fucking her. It seemed to Steve they resented his presence.

Shuffling after her he gripped Chloe's hips again and used his thumbs to pull open her butt cheeks. Her greased up rectum tempted him. She'd had Dwayne's lubed finger in there earlier. Steve knew pushing into that tight hole would get a reaction from his distracted wife. The thought of violating Chloe like that made his cock even harder. Taking one hand off her hip Steve gripped his shaft and lined it up with Chloe's ass. In one motion he forced all but an inch of his dick into Chloe's rectum.

"Ummphh," Chloe tried to complain with Dwayne's cock halfway down her throat.

Steve didn't give her a chance to escape this time. He gripped her tightly while he pounded her. With each forward thrust another grunt came from his wife's lips. Dwayne's cock was in front of her face. It was still slick with her saliva but such was the force of Steve's assault she couldn't keep it in her mouth. Chloe submitted, relaxing her body, allowing him his desires. She knew her husband well enough to know he wouldn't last much longer.

"Yeah... Yeah... fuck yeah... tight... fucking... assssss... ohhh shitttt I'm cumming."

Steve thrust three more times. Each time another jet of cum scorched out the end of his cock. As he went for number four his subsiding member popped out and up so the final shot of cum dribbled onto Chloe's butt cheek. Steve slumped back to regain his composure while Chloe dived forward slurping Dwayne's cock back into her mouth. He watched for a while as his wife revived the monster before her with her hands, tongue and mouth. Conflicting emotions clouded his thoughts as he got up and went to the bathroom to wash himself.

With Steve gone Dwayne decided to see how far he could push Chloe. Widening his legs he prised her hand off the base of his cock. Then, despite Chloe's protests he eased his now hard cock from her mouth. Pulling it up out of the way his balls were now right in front of her face.

"My dick loves your mouth Chloe but his two friends are feeling neglected."

Chloe didn't need to be asked twice. She began by giving them a tongue bath then sucked one of the big testicles into her mouth.

"Ohhh yeah girl." Dwayne sighed. "You love them balls too don't you?"

Chloe murmured her agreement while she still had Dwayne's ball in her mouth.

"You love my black cum as well?"

"Yess," Chloe grunted as she swapped from one ball to the other.

"Well I'm going to give you a mouth full next time."

Chloe hummed her agreement as she feasted on Dwayne's nutsack.

"Get up here girl I want some more of that white pussy." Dwayne ordered pulling at her arms. Chloe stood up quickly and started to mount him as before. "No girl, on your hands and knees. It's time to give you a real workout."

Chloe scooted to the side of him on the sofa. She assumed the position, head down on the arm rest, elbows and knees on the seat and her ass sitting up high in the air. Dwayne got behind her and adjusted the width of her knees to make her the right height. He slipped a couple of fingers inside her to test her readiness and Chloe moaned.

"Fuck, you are dripping girl. No need for lube this time."

Dwayne saw Steve come back into the room as he slapped his black fuckstick on Chloe's ass a few times. He couldn't help himself. He had to show Steve who his third grade teacher was.

"You want this big fucker?"

"Yessss," Chloe hissed as she pushed her ass back trying to get his cock inside.

"I didn't hear you Chloe."

"Yes I want it." Chloe said louder and more clearly than before.

"What do you want?" Dwayne continued to tease the frustrated wife.

"Your cock, your big cock."

"What colour is it?"

Chloe swung her head towards Dwayne and almost screamed.

"I want your big black fucking nigger cock! Now fuck me!"

Steve sat down in the chair he had been in before as Dwayne began pounding his wife. There was no condom. He was slamming his bare cock into Chloe so hard her she had to brace herself against the couch's arm rest. She was moaning and squealing as Dwayne worked more and more of his length inside.

Chloe's first orgasm came quickly but Dwayne didn't falter. He was relentless, like a perpetual motion machine he fucked Chloe through the first climax to a second. She went quiet then, her head dropped down and she stopped reciprocating his pumping rhythm. It only pushed Dwayne to go harder. There was a slapping sound as his pelvis crashed into her ass. He'd opened Chloe up enough that she was taking all he had to offer. He raised his hand and bought it down on her ass.

"Come on Chloe, we're not done yet." He spanked her several more tImes until Chloe gave up a low growl. "Yeah, that's it."

The growling got louder and morphed into something other worldly. Chloe began responding to Dwayne's movements again. Her head came back up and Steve could see her face. Her unseeing eyes were open and looking straight at him. Her face was flushed from exertion, her mouth open as the unholy sound continued getting louder.

"Yeah girl, that's it. Give it up, give it up..." Dwayne encouraged her just as she found her own voice again.