Unicorn Found at the Gym Ch. 04

Story Info
Lottie’s fantasy comes true.
2.9k words
4.52
4.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Jess and Lottie were alone, they'd taken a shower together and gone into the other bedroom, they both slept soundly, exhausted from the night before.

Lottie woke first and her thoughts were immediately of what had taken place. She'd never experienced anything like it. Jess woke just a few minutes later. They stayed in bed for a while, Jess holding Lottie close to her. Jess slowly got up, made her way to the kitchen and got them both coffee. She went back to ask Lottie how she liked her coffee. She'd shared four men with the girl the night before and she didn't even know how she drank her coffee. The thought made her smile.

"You didn't make plans today did you?" Jess asked.

"No, I thought we were spending the whole weekend together" Lottie replied

"Excellent, I have a plan for our day together" Jess said excitedly.

"As long as it doesn't involve four men...I'm in! I'm not sure I can take another pounding today" Lottie said with a giggle.

"It's just you and me today, James isn't even invited" Jess assured her.

After a relaxing massage at a very exclusive club in the city and brunch at a place that's known for being impossible to get into Lottie realised that Jess had taste and liked the finer things.

After brunch they headed back to the apartment "I never asked, is this place yours?" Lottie asked as they stepped into the lift.

"It belongs to Mike, you've met him, he's the one that fucked your ass last night" Jess laughed.

"His wife doesn't know about it, he hosts a lot of parties here, well she probably knows but doesn't let on as long as he pays the bills she's happy with whatever he gets up too".

The two of them made their way to the living room and sat on the sofa. "Let's talk" Jess suggested.

"Last night was amazing but I just wanted to make sure that you were comfortable with everything that happened and you didn't feel pressured into anything?"

"Oh god no, it was amazing, I'd never have dreamed I would be getting pinned down and fucked in my ass by a complete stranger but fuck me it was hot. When that black guy fucked me and you had that wand pressed against a plug in my ass, I've never cum so hard in all my life. Really, I loved it!"

"I'm so happy I could introduce you to this, you certainly seem to be able to handle whatever I throw at you" Jess had a broad grin on her face. "Tell me what turns you on? I want to hear some of your fantasies."

"Well, before I met you I thought I was submissive but I think I proved last night that I can be pretty dominant as well, that was hot! From the first time we fucked with James, there is one thing I was disappointed we didn't try."

"What!?"

"Well" Lottie was going beetroot red as she said "I saw a double ended dildo on your nightstand and I was gutted we didn't use it together."

"Haha, that could definitely be arranged"

"Honestly my head is spinning, I've got so many naughty thoughts, I've always had this fantasy, I never thought it would even be possible until now, I love the idea of being used, tied to a bed, blindfolded, not being able to see who's going to fuck me. I imagine it sometimes when I'm getting myself off."

"Mmmm that sounds fun but where do I fit in to this fantasy!?" Jess asked playfully

"You're there in my head now, you're in charge, licking cum out of me, sitting on my face while a man fucks me. Ufff I'm getting horny again." As Lottie finished the sentence their eyes met, the sexual chemistry between these two women was electric.

Jess put her hand on Lottie's leg and ran it up her thigh. Lottie was wearing the maxi dress she'd been instructed to wear the night before. She didn't have any underwear on, Jess found this out soon enough and her hand grazed her pussy lips under the dress. Jess had an idea, she sank to her knees in front of the sofa, lifted the dress and disappeared under the long flowing material. She kissed Lottie's thighs making her way up. She started to lick around Lottie's pussy, teasing her. Lottie had released her breasts from the top of her dress and was touching and pinching her nipples. Finally Jess ran her tongue along the length of her, reaching her clit, she flicked her tongue over it. Lottie arched up to meet her mouth. Lottie put her hand on top of Jess's head through her dress and pushed her down, she wasn't in the mood to be teased, Jess licked and sucked, she put two fingers inside Lottie and made her cum.

The two women moved to the bedroom, undressed each other and spent the rest of the afternoon making love, it was more sensual that their other encounters, in between orgasms they embraced, their legs entwined. As the sun set they both knew their afternoon of delight must come to an end. They both had to work the next day.

-----------

The night arrived, Lottie was wearing the lingerie Jess had picked out for her, pure white it almost glowed against her tanned skin. Lottie knocked on the door to the apartment that had become her sex den these past few weeks. The door opened, Jess held a finger to her lips, "no talking" she whispered. She placed a thick black blindfold over Lottie's eyes and strapped it firmly behind her head. She took her by the hand and lead her along the corridor. She guided Lottie to the bed laying her down and tying her hands and feet firmly at the wrists and ankles. Lottie couldn't see a thing.

That's when James and Tyler entered the room. Tyler was big, the tallest in the room by far, he had strong shoulders, toned muscles and a big cock. Jess and James sat down on the sofa, both completely naked and settled in to watch the show they'd organised.

Tyler stood at the edge of the bed, he looked down at Lottie, James and Jess hadn't lied, this girl they'd told him about was stunning. She looked so sexy tied to the bed in sexy white lingerie.

Lottie could sense that someone was at the end of the bed looking at her. The anticipation of this had her so turned on. She could feel her nipples pocking up against the material of her bra and she already felt wet between her legs.

Tyler climbed onto the bed, moved himself forward so he was between Lottie legs. He'd been instructed to take his time, to tease her, if she begged he was to remove her panties and stuff them in her mouth. He lent down towards her open thighs. He kissed one, then the other, there was an instant reaction from Lottie, she moaned, Tyler continued, kissing softly, licking gently, up her thighs, getting as far as the edge of the pure white panties before moving south again. He stroked his strong hand where he'd been kissing. Lottie's body was alive now, she wanted more, she was desperate to feel this man on her pussy.

Jess and James were watching as this big black man was teasing their fuck toy, they hadn't made any rules for themselves and Jess was slowly stroking James's hard cock. The tip was already glistening with pre-cum.

On the bed Tyler had moved his head over Lottie's cunt, he took a deep breath in, she raised her hips to try and find his face. He placed his two big hands on her thighs and pushed her back down on the bed. He moved away and back to licking her thighs, Lottie whimpered. Tyler teased her again, he ran the tip of his index finger up along the centre of Lottie's panties, she shuddered. He kissed up her thighs and found her pubic bone, he kissed her there, she pushed her legs open wider, the straps strained against her ankles. He found the edge of the panties at the side and lifted them and moved them to the side. Exposing Lottie's glistening pussy for the first time.

With Lottie now exposed Tyler couldn't tease her anymore. He had to taste her, his cock was hard as a rock, all 10 inches of it.

He ran his tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top, stopping just below her clit, paused and repeated. He placed the tip of his index finger into her, she pushed down trying to get more, he withdrew. This bitch was going to get the message he was in charge. He ran his hands up her body, found her young breasts and caressed them. She moaned, louder now, he could feel how hard her nipples were and her pinched at each one in turn. "Please" the softest word escaped her lips. Tyler immediately lifted up on to his knees, Lottie knew instantly she had broken the rules.

Tyler knew he couldn't get the panties off over the straps on Lottie's ankles. He grabbed them at the side and tore them off Lottie. He stuffed them in her mouth. He then undid her bra and threw it in the floor. He moved back and looked down at this completely naked girl, he wanted to fuck her, he wanted to grab her hips and slam his cock into her, he restrained himself. Tyler picked up one of the toys from the bedside. It was a vibrating egg that could be controlled by a phone app. He placed it at the entrance to Lottie's cunt and pushed it inside her. Lottie wanted to moan but she couldn't take anymore teasing.

Tyler lowered himself towards her again. He licked her pussy, all over now, he'd slightly lost the ability to tease her. As he licked her he felt gentle vibrations, Jess had turned on the egg and was controlling it from behind the two of them. Tyler went down on Lottie enthusiastically, licking and sucking her cunt. She was moaning through the panties in her mouth. Jess was changing the intensity of the vibrations. Lottie was in heaven now, she could feel her first orgasm building. Tyler reached a hand up and pinched her nipple while he ate her, Jess turned the egg up to its highest setting, Lottie came, her whole body strained against the straps holding her to the bed.

Tyler grabbed the panties and tore them from her mouth, Lottie gasped, the rush of oxygen made her sink into a second orgasm.

The teasing was over now, Tyler took the pink rubber tail that was protruding from Lottie and pulled the egg out of her. He replaced it almost immediately with his big cock. He slammed himself inside this tight cunt in front of him. He thrust back and forth, Lottie screamed, he was so big, she'd never had a cock this big inside her. After a few thrusts the pain turned to pleasure again. She figured she could speak now. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" she was in time with each thrusts. "Harder, fuck me harder" she encouraged him. Tyler was relentless, he kept pounding into her, harder each time. He couldn't quite believe this little thing was taking it and was spurring him on. With a load moan he unloaded inside her, he pulled out and his cock continued to spurt cum, up over her belly, all the way up to her tits. Lottie couldn't see any of this but she felt his warm cum inside her and on her. She wanted more.

As Tyler got off the bed Jess and James sprang into action, James jumped on the bed and slid his cock into Lottie's well fucked pussy, Jess got on top of her, lowering her own wet cunt just above Lottie's waiting mouth. Jess scooped some of Tyler's cum off of Lottie's tits and spread it around her pussy, she sank back on to Lottie's face, Lottie tongued her, she could taste Tyler's cum on Jess, it drove her crazy.

Jess reached her hand forward and using more of Tyler's cum as lube she rubbed Lottie's clit in between her husband's thrusts. James pulled his cock out of Lottie and held it up, his wife swallowed him down her throat right to his balls. He put two fingers inside Lottie and firmly lifted his hand up and down, he could hear her pussy squelching, it didn't take long for her to squirt all over the bed. This sent James over the edge and with a thrust forward into his wife's mouth he emptied his balls, Jess swallowed the first spurt of cum but then took his cock from her mouth and directed it down onto Lottie's wet pussy, three more big spurts of cum and her cunt was covered in sperm, Jess dropped her head down and started to lick and suck all of it from Lottie's swollen snatch, she spat it back onto Lottie, she wanted the mix of cum and saliva all over Lottie's red swollen cunt.

Jess got off Lottie and undid the Velcro holding the blindfold in place. Lottie's eyes had barely adjusted to the light as Jess had moved down and started to grind her cunt onto Lottie, their clits touched, Jess bucked back and forth. The feeling for both women was intense, Jess put her hand on Lottie's throat and squeezed hard, even though Lottie could see now Jess wanted her to know she was still the fuck toy and they were her masters. She found a steady rhythm, rocking back and forth.

Tyler was hard again and got on the bed by Lottie's head, for the first time she got a look at the man that had just fucked her like a jackhammer, there were still no introductions, he just pushed his cock into her mouth. Jess took her hand from Lottie's throat and pushed onto Tyler's ass, forcing his cock further into Lottie's mouth. She gagged on it "take that big black cock you dirty slut" Jess directed. Lottie couldn't breathe, she thought she might pass out, the feeling was incredible, her orgasm was building as Jess kept grinding between her legs. Tyler withdrew, Lottie gasped and he thrust himself back into her gapping mouth.

"Don't cum in her mouth Tyler, you're saving your next load for her ass".

Lottie's eyes widened, she couldn't take him in her ass, he was massive

Jess read her mind, "oh yes, that big fat cock is going in your ass, he's gonna stretch your little hole, he's gonna fill your ass with his cum, but don't worry baby, James is going to fuck your ass first to warm it up."

Jess grabbed the wand from the bedside table and put it between their pussys. They both came in unison, Lottie still gagging on Tyler's cock.

No sooner had Lottie come down from her orgasm, James was between her legs. He undid the straps at her ankles and Jess undid her wrists, they flipped her over and James covered her ass in lube. Lottie pressed a finger against her ass. Lottie was so turned on it slid in with almost no resistance. "She's ready". James didn't need the encouragement, he put his cock against her tight hole and pushed forward, Lottie pushed back and he entered her. James fucked her ass while his wife sucked Tyler's cock. Lottie had her hand beneath herself and was rubbing her clit, she wanted to cum with cock in her ass, it was her new favourite thing. As she got close she heard James moaning loudly, he was getting ready to fill her ass with cum. She pushed back so he was inside her as far as he could go, she came again. Her back bucked up and down, James grabbed her waist so he wouldn't slip out of her. He was at the point of no return, with one more thrust he came deep inside her. Her ass was now filled with his seed.

Jess pushed James back and started sucking on his cock, extracting the last of his cum from his balls. She spat it all over Lottie's gaping asshole. She looked at Tyler "come show her how it feels to have a real cock in her ass". He did as he was told, he didn't hesitate, cum squelched out of Lottie's ass as he drove into her. She yelped, he was so big. He paused inside her, letting her get used to his length and girth. Jess held Lottie's cheeks open, watching as Tyler established a rhythm, back and forth into Lottie, she placed her head on its side above Lottie, Tyler pulled out of Lottie and thrust his cock into Jess's waiting mouth. He alternated between ass and mouth, Lottie's asshole gaping open between thrusts. He moaned and grunted, finally unleashing the biggest load Jess had ever seen. Some cum was in Lottie and some was all over Jess's face. He withdrew, Lottie replaced his cock with two fingers from one hand and she put two fingers of her other hand into Lottie's cunt. She finger fucked both Lottie's holes until she came again. Lottie sank forward, completely exhausted. She'd lost count of her orgasms and how many fingers and cocks she'd had inside her. She was covered in cum and sweat, breathing heavily, she couldn't take anymore.